(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

How come our little ones need to take DHA pills? Recommended by PD?

I only give my darling vitC supplement.

hi mummies
anyone went to the play at art house? had fun?
i srill think the play on the very hungry caterpillar is better?
anyone went to watch the disney princess? is it still on?

Hi Firefly,

Not sure about the hungry caterpillar, but I brought my boy to watch the BEAR AND CHICKEN GO CAMPING, and he enjoyed it tremendously
kao_clap.gif

jyc ~ Yes!!

firefly
Art house had a few plays recently under the Prudential Children's Fest..which play r u referring to?

we enjoyed the Teapot Ensemble one most...very creative, interactive & unique show.

bbloh
is E in his third term of Baby Music soon? what r ur plans for him after that? Is he under Ms Goo?

just checked wif the counter staff today when i paid N's fees for next term. Gosh! Was told that only her class' students can move on to Baby Graduate class wif her. My option now is for her to either do Baby Violin (she doesn't seem keen) or the group piano lesson but it's unaccompanied. However all r under long waitlist.

hmm now wondering if i should check out other music schs but not sure what age is best to start her.

i am back online...haha...

Baby Zach is well and latching on okie too...just trying to est my supply to meet his demand, he is a much bigger baby as compared to his brother.

Labour was smooth and abt same time taken as X.
Thanks for your well wishes, his picts are on my facebook!

<font color="0000ff">Cheri,
Yes, E is attending Ms Goo's class. IIRC, joyfulmom told me that the piano class (probably she's referring to Baby Grad class) is automatically reserved for us after Baby Music Class but I haven't check the details yet. Shall the three of us have a discussion via msn when all of us are online?</font>

hihi mummies, i'm back!

Congrats ivy!! Though this came abit late la... muahahhah~

Was just catching up on the MANY pages of postings for the past few weeks.. wow.. all our kids seemed to have grown so much...

Brought Ariel to PD last week..cos she was having these persistent night coughs coupled with some wheezing... PD gave her the ventolin and flexotide too! But was really glad that my little girl didnt reject the inhalers.. infact i think she quite likes it.. teehee~

JUst abit of updates.. Ariel's sch has 9 cases of HFMD thus far... so she has been confined at home for the past 2 weeks.... poor thing~~

huh? I miss the the Bear &amp; Chicken Go Camping..
By Act 3 too?

Anyone know where i can update this.
We watched the play "In the Garden" and "Bedtime"

hi mummies, went to check sistic already.
The show is still on. Can i know if the stall seats are better or the circle seats are better?

Thank you. =)

Joyce,

add me by my email lo.

Sponge,
ventolin and flexotide is good..clear the lungs.

dodo,
thanks. How are you over there?

Who's N's BB Music teacher? Wld u consider switching her to Ms Goo's class (but her fees are going to increase from Apr)? Then probably N can join the BB Grad class?</font>

ICIC. Ms Goo is the Vice-Principal and I heard that she's training 150 kids on weekends alone!

Maybe you can consider Yamaha Music School? I received a leaflet sometime ago on a music school around Jurong East (sorry, I've thrown it away). From the description, the school seems good too.</font>

Hi mummies,

Check w u. remember someone recommended a doc from beauty world, is it nam shan? my boy keeps falling sick since jan...thinking of changing doc..can let me know? thanks

Hi, I have a Neo Garden buffet voucher $80 selling for $50. (inclusive of normal postage)

Applicable for normal buffet. (Good for birthdays)

Terms &amp; Conditions:

Expiry: 90 days from 29/03/09
Not applicable to Big Value Pacakge and all High Tea menus.
Limit to one voucher per order per day.
Not valid with other promotion or discount.
Only redeemable with regular price menu.

Pls pm me.

<font color="0000ff">firefly,
Nam Seng Clinic
#01-22 Beauty World Centre
Upper Bukit Timah Road
Tel: 6468-2824</font>

Hi all,

Went to nam seng clinic..horrendous waiting so many pple even though its working day. the funny thing is doc ended up seeing me too and gave me 2 days MC

med not bad at least stopped when i took yesterday today no take coz back at work so cough came back again oohhh find him expensive sia

Race C,

The word world from Amazon? If not wrong, i saw it, got many gd reviews and thinking of buying also
happy.gif

Dear all,

Its time for the planning of our May party!

Looking for volunteers with function room to offer. We have have a potluck and hire a ballon-ist.

Tot of gog to those party place but all have a min participants of 15 or more before we can have a party there ( food for adults not included!)

VOLUNTEERS PLS?
Dates: 16th or 23rd May. Sat.

mommies,

i'll be in spore for a week, a stop over from melbourne to surabaya.
need a portacot / playpen. would any of you know a place to hire baby equipment? i'd be staying in woodlands, at a fren's house.

thx.

Ya word world is very educational!

Thanks for organizing ivy! Sorry i've no function room to offer......

Is explorerkids at downtown east one of your considerations? I'd brought J there and he had so much fun!

firefly
have u tried TCM (giving chinese med)?

ivy
16th may we'll be away in melbourne for a hol &amp; 23rd may is N's bd celebn itself...so doubt can make it leh.

my dodo
r u based in melbourne?

hi cheri,
yes, i am.

wah, r u coming to melb? for how long, where r u staying n what r the plans?
i live in point cook, western suburb.

Firefly,
Sorry for late reply.. bz @ work. the play not bad but k doesnt watch long even through the duration quite short. Err.. forget end exactly which date; around this week.

my dodo
u r an SG mummy? PR in melbourne now? sorry, but i dun seem to hv met u in this thread b4..u hv a May 06 child too?

yes, we will b in Melb from 11th to 22nd may, part hol, part recce &amp; part hb's biz trip haha. We might be relocating to Melbourne too later in the year, pending confirmation from his company. So happy to hv found another SG melbourne mummy...

btw i've started this thread for mummies in Melbourne. Maybe we can chat there?

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353635/2304237.html?1238488434

Back