(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

<font color="0000ff">Race,
Suggest that you consult his PD as Jin Heng is still young and milk should be his main source of "food" until he turns 1.

ss1,
Pls vent out if it makes you feel better. Thanks for letting us know and caution us about the incident. Wish your ah ma a speedy recovery. ^_^</font>

kk,
think u better dont start with the bluebberry first.

kk &amp; Race c,
Teething might be part of the result, brown rice also another reason. Mainly heaty and hard to digest as compare to plain one and milk. you can try to buy those "Si Shen" powder and add a bit into the milk or porridge. This helps bb to have better digestion and help to "pu" Pi &amp; gastric.
You can also buy the pork big bone to boil with silver fish till the taste come out. Use the soup (without the silver fish &amp; bone) to cook porridge. This really works well..
Remembered once i mentioned that my niece rejected everything and her weight was so light and even underweight.

Sorry, ladies, pardon me for "dropping by" again.
kao_blush.gif

I had to say something since your fellow mommy posted something which made me very sad
sad.gif

Annie
Thanks soooo much for posting your PM msg for all your mommies here to read. Let them judge for themselves. I am sure they already knew what kind of character you are by now. And, fyi - they dun have to know what kind of character I am. Its you - they should get to know more about, not me. Right? I am here all for the agar-agar only.
biggrin.gif

Oh? just curious, you reminded me on one of your posts on paying the agar-agar by credit card right? Pls correct me if i remember wrongly (hopefully
kao_scared.gif
not in CAPS again). <font color="119911">FYI - CAPS means "screaming" the message at someone!</font> Mmm... how did you manage to pay by credit card payment if you are buying from your colleague who does agar-agar as past-time hobby? And again, you said your colleague hasn't collect payment from you neh? Your posts are rather contradicting hor? I hope you do not confuse your fellow mommies here leh! Frankly, I am confused! Well, its none of my biz now since I have decided to order agar-agar from your fellow nice mommy, Pooh Cutie liao.

Oh btw, Pooh Cutie!
Thanks for the agaragar contact via pm. Appreciate loads.
kao_kiss2.gif

kk,

i have given Xavier fresh blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, kiwis...No prob so far. And he love them all!

Sigh...

Still so many post abt the agar agar..

Annie, what you previously wrote and the current post do contradict each other. Although it is confusing for all but let's move on lah.
Dun harp on things liao. This is a friendly forum for us to share our experiences.

Shimmrs,
Glad you found something that you like from Pooh Cutie...I love the pooh design too! haha..Maybe will attempt to do a similar one when i have the time and mood!

Shrimmrs,
V funny hor! Are you a simple mother as you claim to stay @ home? Are you sure you are asking for your friend?

When did i say my colleague using credit card to buy agar agar? Best that your read those the past threads carefully lar. Anna mistaken so &amp; i stated clearly hor. My colleague used her credit card to place order for the japanese ind. which you are super interested to know the brand! Remember!

When did i said i have pay by using credit card. Moreover, my colleague is a Accountant for 25 years. Do you know how to calculate or not? Making $80 profits (as you think) and spent 4 hrs just to do agar agar (e pic that anna posted here). Pls use your brain lar. My colleague get at least $200 per hour working in the office. OK!

Furthermore, she only sold few times @ the years when she paid to learn (which i mentioned in the earlier posts and stop for quite some times).
Whats there to CONFUSE you if you REALLY asking for a contact to place a simple order. I have highlight many times in the earliest posts that my colleague doesn't accept any outside order anymore.

Since you stated COLLEAGUE mah, that's why, this time she did for me. FYI, CAP words only indicate "Highlight e impt words, in case you miss it".

Yap, indeed! Time tells everything. Many mummies here seen me in person. I have been here long, many mummies know my character better than you even they didn't see me in person. so?? I nvb use a gun to ask anyone to order from my colleague. Or I ask anyone to pay for the share. So? No one get cheated! If you are worrying about.

Mummies &amp; ivy,
Sorry for the AGAR AGAR matter.
I only pressed the button "copy &amp; paste".

By the way, there is one mega sale on @ spore expo over this weekend for JL. Brands like tollyjoy ... sounded for baby products &amp; some toys brand. Wonder anyone know 20% discount apply for baby products or exclude?

As for the leaflet that i rec'd fr Robinson sales @ Cityhall, is it only applicable to the clothings for ladies?

<font color="ff6000">dear mommies,

I dun mean to irritate anyone of you here. Pls forgive me for the words I am going to put across to your fellow mommy, Annie.

The below msg is meant for annie quah's eyes only since she said using CAPS in forum-writing means to highlight important words to anyone &amp; not screaming words at anyone. As a result, I feel that i do not want her to miss out any of my important messages so I used CAPS.</font>

hahahaha..... Annie, to answer your questions here (IN CAPS SINCE YOU SAY TO HIGHLIGHT THE WORDS IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!)

1. I AM NOT SURE IF I AM JUST A SIMPLE MOM STAYING AT HOME. MMM... I DUN THINK SO LOR.

2. YES, I AM ASKING FOR A FRD WHO BAKES REGULARLY AT HOME. SHE IS INTERESTED TO FIND OUT THE JAPANESE HIGH-END AGAR AGAR POWDER YOUR COLLEAGUE BOUGHT FROM JAPAN. AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS SO UNWILLING TO REVEAL THE BRAND WHICH IS SO SUSPICIOUS.

3.PLS READ CAREFULLY ONCE AGAIN, I ASKED IF YOU DID ONCE SAID YOU PAID $80 USING CREDIT CARD FOR THE AGAR AGAR YOU ORDERED FROM YOUR COLLEAGUE? I AM SORRY IF I MISTAKEN YOUR POST SINCE I DID NOT HAVE MY BRAIN ON WHEN I READ YOUR LAST POSTS! ~APOLOGIES.

4.OOPS!
kao_sticktongue.gif
WHERE IS MY BRAIN? I PROBABLY LEFT IT ON THE PLANE! HAHAHA... OOPS, I AM COMMUNICATING TO YOU WITH MY FINGERS, NOT USING ANY TINY BIT OF MY BRAIN CELLS AT ALL! HOW ABOUT THAT? ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY ENGLISH SPELLING(S) IN ANY CASE?

5.AND YES, I HAVE DECIDED TO ORDER FROM POOH'S RELIABLE SOURCE. HAVE NO INTENTION TO ORDER FROM YOUR MYSTERIOUS COLLEAGUE ANYWAY. I AM ONLY INTERESTED TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE AGARAGAR PIX SINCE IVY ADVISED ME TO HAVE A LOOK AFTER THE GATHERING.

6.YES, YOU ARE RIGHT. I AM VERY 100% CERTAIN THAT ALL THE MOMMIES HERE KNOW YOU EVEN BETTER BY NOW!

7.FYI - YOU SHOULD SPELL "INGREDIENTS".

8.FYI - YOU DO NOT SHOOT YOUR OWN SON! YOU TAKE (PIXS)SHOTS OF YOUR OWN SON! LOL!! YOU DO NOT USE THE WORD 'SHOT' AFTER 'TO'/'NOT'. AIYO, YOU SHOCKED ME WITH YOUR WORDS WHEN YOU SAY YOU DUN EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO SH<font color="ff0000">O</font>OT YOUR OWN SON, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............

<font color="ff6000">mommies,
i shall vanish from this thread now ... sorry once again to mess up this page with all the caps writings.</font>

<font color="ff6000">Ivy
you also agree her posts are contradicting right accordingly to your last post?

can you confirm with me whether Annie ever mention she used credit card to pay for the agar-agar? or its all because i did not use my brain when i read her last post? i left my brain on the plane lah! sorry, to trouble you to confirm, i have no time to scroll back to cut and paste her archive-d post.</font>

well ladies, the BBQ is over and lets move on and pls dont mention abt the agar agar ok?? wat past is past...we shall plan for our next gathering for our 1st christmas part/gathering wif our little ones..

Ivy/Annie,

Thanks for sharing
happy.gif

Pooh,

Next christmas gathering, make sure no agar agar ya? haha.. have been reading through the msgs here everyday. Huo Yao Wei a lot!

<font color="ff0000">Re: Dec gathering</font>
<font color="0000ff">
gabby,
Where's your place?

Mummies,
Which date do you intend to gather? Where to meet?</font>

hi mummies,
in case you are starting meat for your bbs, below is copied from Breastfeeding Mothers' Support Group (singapore).

Meat
Start with lamb,beef or chicken.Leave pork for the 1st year as it is very high in fat, and steer well clear of tinned and preserved meats too. Steam or grill meat then mince or cut into small pieces for finger food.

Hi mummies,

Weird question to ask now..

Do anyone of you have Dryers at home? I'm thinking of buying one and would like some advise.

Thanks

bbloh,
Hope that i didnt remember wrongly. Her place is @ Pasir Ris. She is a sweet mummy, i had few telephone conversation with her. :p
How about one saturday afternoon? Whose want to be the organiser &amp; i think let gabby to fix one date to see the response. What do you think?

littletot,
I myself try to drag as long as i could. Acc to my gf's mil, best to feed baby with veggies first, until bb can eat all ranges inc mushroom,tomato etc, else, bb will tend to eat meat and chosy over the veggie. Meat has more sweatness as compare to veggie.Veggie has unique smell.
However, my hb &amp; mil keep wanting to let my keane to eat meat esp beef.. stated can make body stronger..

Cloudy,
haha.. you cant get this type of salary elsewhere leh! Well, my company is those chinese traditional type. My boss super like his old workers here. My colleague is one of his favourites among the old folk gang.He even hired one grad in IT to help her to key all datas into the system as she doesn't know computer. Recently, just gave her a blank new Dakin air purifier; mkt price >$1k.

Well, she doesn't earn the highest in my boss's Hong Ren.. haha.. Anyway, he is only good to this gang. No matter, how hard you work, he wont "see it". To him, these old folks helped him to build this company since day 1 this company established.
happy.gif
and mind you, these old folks kicked many staffs away when they feel threaten to their posts. They are super co-operative becos they are old and not good in computer. :p

Ray,
Which Dryers that you are referring to ? Hair or clothings? For clothing, you can try Electrolux or Mayar. My colleague stated Mayar has a promotion going on.
However, my mil has one mayar (forget what model). Super Slow to dry up 5kg load of clothes..

Annie,

Still have such kind of traditional company in Singapore? Now everything everywhere must be fast paced...IT talent...need young/energytic staff...i hope can work in such good company ler..til retire

Race
Si'en went thr that too... Think she went past a growth spurt then, she slowed down on growth so she also cut her intake. She became better after a while. However, in the meantime, we fed her every 4 hourly.

Gathering...
Sure can meet at my place. I stay in Pasir Ris. Hmmm. opposite end from little nana. Perhaps this time round we can meet in the afternoon. Can try to book function room or have a mini gathering by the pool(if it does not rain).

Errr... saw the pictures of the gathering and just realised... darn, my hubby and I will be the golden oldies beside you young ones... hahaha. Mummies you look so young!!

Yo shimmrs...I am
rofl.gif
over your post! Whahahahha......shoot own son.....funny funny funny!

Dear Annie,

Is there a typo in your post?
$200 per day or per hour?
If really $200 per hour, and she work one full day, ie 8 hours, her salary will be $1600 per day!
Her one month salary will be at least $32000! One year salary will be $384000! Wahhh your boss very very good to her oh!
rofl.gif

hi sherry

hope ur ah ma is recovering?? take care ya...

hey when will b the dec gathering?? at gabby's hse in pasir ris?? mi shd b able to make it, morover i stay in tampines... hee... :p

Hi Race C,

Yoy...my son has been rejecting milk for the past 2 weeks too! he's only taking abt 2 to 3 Oz each time...the moment u put the handkerchief on, his acting starts...sometimes dunno whether to laugh or strangle him !! funny tat he does not feel hungry at all lei...me every few hrs munching munching...sigh......

Hi Annie,
Ya boy. did u typed wrongly? me hr officer but dun think an accountant can fetch $200/hr lei. if really so good, introduce me to ur co lei..keke...

Hi SS1,
How ur ah ma now? Hope she is feeling better

hi annie,
read this on one of the website..

Tomatoes are typically not recommended to be introduced to an infant until somewhere between the 10th and the 12th month of age. The reason for this is not due to possible allergies per se, rather the acidity of tomatoes may prove harsh on a more immature tummy. Tomatoes are actually fruits and they contain a high level of acidity that may prove harsh on a tiny tummy. With that being said, there are many babies who have eaten tomatoes prior to the recommended age and have had no issues. Many parents offer babies tomatoes as early as 8 months old. Please consult your pediatrician as generalities may not apply to your baby!

Should you decide to offer tomatoes, please use fresh only! Please also speak with your pediatrician about introducing foods that may cause allergies or may be difficult for a tiny tummy to digest. If you notice a rash around the lips/mouth and the bottom, this could be indicative of baby having a reaction to the acidity of
the tomatoes. Please keep a look out for such occurrences.

Did you know that a medium sized tomato contains approximately 47% of the (U.S.) recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamin C, and approximately 22% of the RDA of vitamin A. Due to the Vitamin C, you should make the tomato another great food to help absorb Iron!

Did you know that tomatoes are actually classified as fruits and not as veggies?

shimmrs

Wow...Applause
kao_clap.gif
I always hve problem reading Annie's Postingleh.. Seems that the words are always flying ard my screen... Aiyoh aiyoh... Headache, headache... And Yes, yes... We know her Very very Very "well"

Annie

hey... You told me that you are holding a Degree in Econs from some uni in Aus issiz?? aiyoh... ops!! mental block... can't remember???

anna,
Hahah.. some uni? i am not that smart leh. why leh? lobang for me? I also have studied accounting, no experience. You suffer mental block? hmm.. seems like you are trying to make fun with me.. *faint*

littletot,
Yap, tomato is the later stage lor. thats why, best that you can drag till that long before introduce meats. Then,bb will eat all types of veggies and not picky or dont eat at all. (My gf's mil told me, when i was quite surprise that her son eats all range of veggies at age of 2.5yrs).
of cos, I know its fruits. You have to eat one raw fresh tomato if you want yr face skin look "tender &amp; young". You have to avoid eating if you have flu or .. (jialat, suddenly forget). Else, will prolong your illness recovery stage.

Regarding Beef part, thats my mil &amp; hb stated so &amp; indeed.She applied to all her three sons. My parents dont cause they dont eat beef.

Beef also v gd for those cancer patient that undergo what treatment thats drop a lot of weight &amp; hair. My fil is a gd eg.

Why don't u buy those big pork bones that i mentioned in the earlier post. Help bb to put on weight. Or feed brown rice? I feed keane brown rice since i dont want to start meat so soon and yet want him to be strong.

fates &amp; lh_jyc,
haha.. NO Typeo error dear. That was her pay 6 yrs ago. I am not sure how much currently she is getting.
her pay: 200*7hr*23=32,200*12=386,400 without e 3 mths fixed bonus for boss "hong ren". If that yr i get 2mths means she get 5 mths.
happy.gif

Thats not impressive. My store manager can immediately buy any car without paying instalment. Hot hot cash!

1 of the secretaries, whose i stated to seek her advise for slimming.. my boss sent all tonics to her place after she laboured. I only rec'd one small ang bao sent by courier guy when keane celebrated full mth after i work > 6yrs.

Mooncakes &amp; CNY festivals, we get mooncakes &amp; cny goodies like abalones, Red wines or hard liquid etc.. Of cos, everyone has a share jus that these old folks will get more abalones than others.

Race C,
My poor fate, all the companies that i worked for, all traditional chinse companies run by family members even for this current 1. 10 brother &amp; 1 sister, lucky, the final decision is made by 1 boss. Others just sit there and take mthly gd high pay +dividend (co share) + bonus.

Mummies,
Sorry for the intruder ... times tell everything. V Paiseh! to bear something which i nvb even expect.

Anna,
See! b'cos u misread my post on e credit card part.I kena .. *faint*

Gabby:
Re: Gathering
Fix one saturday and let start the list of mummies that can attend.

Cloudy,

280 ml is more than 9 oz liao kekeke.. i think 1 oz = 30 ml
happy.gif

Annie,

Haha, typo in the pay? Civil service say civil servant pay will be made equivalent to private sector. How about MOE increasing my pay to that amount next year? *looking forward* grinzzzz..

Any Mummies????

can i check if annie did share that she has ever attend a degree in aus?? Jus wanna confirm if I have mental block or not
kao_embarrassed.gif

annie...
YOu told me leh... U went to Aus uni to attend Degree... GOt leh...
I think hor you might be Too rude or Too daring writing post and pple might not be happy.. And is not becos of the credit card thingy tt stir up the ugly scene... Mayb You might wanna do some self reflection.. ops... I might need to self reflect too :p Aiyoh... I'm too straight forward and Loud in the thread liao!kekeke sorrie ya mummmies...

KK
enjoy ur trip ya! ok la we'll try Not to suan her liao!!!

kk,

i think we have to wait long long for such pay. My ex co was an American firm. Even the CEO dun get so much! Annie's company is really very very good. We must all apply there and work till we retired.

Annie,

Pls consider your words before you bombard here, in case some mummies really take your advice.
BEEF IS RED MEAT. RED MEAT IS NOT GOOD FOR CANCER PATIENTS AS IT MAKE THE CANCER CELLS GROW EVEN FASTER! This has medical research to support. So even if your FIL is eating RED MEAT and is doing well after chemotherapy, he is just being lucky.
PLS DO NOT ANYHOW ADVISE PPL.

kk / ivy,

i think this type of pay wait long long also DUN HAVE ah!!!!

now that my 'ah gong' corportise liao, dunno 2.2 still have mah, if really got company giving staff $200/hr, then i die also will study harder!!!

lastly, enjoy urself and have FUN!!! come back update us with pictures!

KK,
Yo! have you read the news last night? Regarding some travel agencies make the signed up to pay more? Enjoy your NZ trip... Ps posts beautiful NZ pictures here for me. Thanks

Anna,
I thought i replied in the earlier posts. Not some Uni like you said, oni one uni.. I am not that smart to study > one uni @ 1 time. You not suffering any "mental block" thats why i asked you are you making fun of me. *faint.

Ya lor, what to do, with super low EQ and straight forward posts. That's why kena or suan! Those whose have been here long enough, know my characters. No ill intention! Hmm.. think i should learn how to frame my words.

These days with easy access to internet. Really can grab any skills or receipts from any webs that individual can find. You can't expect others should share any informations or skill etc. I thought should be in the other way round. Pardon me, maybe, i am stay in small small "Jin" for so long. Anyway, i am not the one that has skill.

fates &amp; lh_jyc &amp; Race C,
The salary pay is v v attractive, right?!... well, i have to tell the hardship to get such pay.(Else,kena someone make any complaint and these old folks kena being check)
My company have 5 local associate companies and 6 oversea companies (branches) @ different countries. Althrough, the oversea part has individual a/c to handle a/c stuffs..however, any pay out..have to fax to my a/c to issue the cheques. In another way, she handles 11 companies and all in old tradition type (without using computer). Lots of paperwork. Moreover, she once caught one a/c gal fraud money; she whose was employed to handle two local companies few years before i joined. Hence,my boss super trust these old folks..

This also imply for our stocks, all o/c companies have to request their stocks or indent any items has to fax their requests to us. From there, we will place order with our principals and shipments have to send to us. Then, we will send to our o/c companies.

Hence, the store manager has to note down each transaction in the stock cards.If you understand old tradition ways of doing, then you know how tough and how precise to ensure no mistake. Somemore, we have many local daily sales transaction.

Until today, my boss still can't and don't trust computer.

Fates, you have the degrees and knowledge in this line but too bad, my boss cant accept female sales engineer.
happy.gif

Ivy,
huh?! I know BEEF IS RED MEAT! my FIL kena blood Cancer few years back. He had beef when he went for the treatment that lost hair &amp; weight. (Pls see below, my earlier post statement).

"Beef also v gd for those cancer patient that undergo what treatment thats drop a lot of weight &amp; hair. My fil is a gd eg."

I DOUBT my above sentence imply to cancer patient that DOESNT UNDERGO the treatment".

And the treatment that lost hair &amp; weight should be those that kills the cancer cells.

Milo66,
Yo, do you still have the shipment charge for the old navy? I wish to sell away the two tops. Keane sure cant fix in. He has super big head.

my dodo,

its Mothercare 5 in 1 trekker. Cost S$175. You are in Aussie now rite? I think you can get it from your local mothercare too.

little_nana,

The suanning is still going on haha..

Ivy,

My colleague's cousin passed away due to cancer when he was 25. He went through chemotherapy, and recovered. But went on his graduate trip to europe. Came back fell sick again and passed away. The only suspect was the steak he had eaten in europe.

Annie,

Ok, will definitely post my photos up to let u all see my old hubby and my big 4WD spare tyre haha!

Ya, saw the news last nite. Agencies nowadays are really scrupulous. Bound to pay more if change trip. But then this agency dun even want to refund. That was the maddening part!

kk,

Your colleague's cousin is so poor thing. Yup, it has been medically reseached that red meat promotes the cancer cells growth. Maybe annie's fil have a very good oncologist who think otherwise.

Enjoy your trip to NZ tonite!!! ( maybe a made in NZ bb too!)

Annie,

I had concluded by my own common sense your colleague is 'smoking' you. I had known some MNC's accountant and they don't earn as much as your highly-paid accountant who don't even know how to use the computer in this eGeneration. STOP YOUR BULLSHITTING lar..

By the way, since when I express interest to work in your small local firm? Even if your boss wanna employ me, I stil gotta consider REAL hard. NO THANKS eh!

kk,
v sorry to hear that. I doubt he get fully cured. He must have been intake many tonics (those chinse herbs to "pu qi, pu xue") after the treatment.
Cancer cells are hard to kill. Mostly, patients get "cured" after operation to cut out the area .. doc will then inform within certain period of time, if no releapse, then will be saved forever.. however, everytime, when the period nearly reach hor.. sure releapse.
Many of my relatives died of diff cancers and working in all these tradition family biz type of co, i witnessed more cancers patients than normal people.
Best ways to kill cancer cells is to make them "hungry".. have to avoid all those tonics after operation and within the period of time doc advised. for eg, 6 mths. Best that, after 6 mths then go for detail checkup, once confirm ok then intake those tonics.
One USA Doc stated the best is to take organic grapes everyday and only grapes till the cells died totally..The problem is that not many can afford to eat in this way and such method is too "modern" for others to accept.

Annie,

Are you a cancer expert? Witnessing more cancer patients than other normal people does not mean that you know a lot about it. Wat you see and hear from your relatives/colleagues/friends may not be the full picture.

The so call best ways that you mentioned, Are they scientifically proven? Have you tried on yourself ? Or you have been a cancer patient and have recovered using your BEST WAYS?

Otherwise, i appeal to you that PLS dun reply to whatever posts that we have here.

We welcome silent readers but not fraudulent informations.

Annie,

Pls dun mind that i say something...

Do u happen to know why all these suaning started? U always say things that is so unbelieveable. $200 an hour??? Who will believe??? Sometime i cant help but feel that you are taking all of us as a fool leh.

Back