(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

hi all,

so happy to be able to meet up with all the mummies that day. finally can add nick to faces liao.

nana,

i got pic of kaeden and kaelyn tog. so cute! hey we shld have a yahoo gp to share pics
happy.gif

potluck is gd suggestion! keep me inform on the next gathering k

i agree to have a yahoo grp to share pics! I have many pics to share! muahahahha...

fates,
hahah i also think i look like siao charbor tat day :p

Next gathering when? Weekends good for everyone?

hi Annie,

i was not aware of the gathering at your place. i read this thread quite regularly but do not recall seeing you organise it leh.

Taurus, milo, Yvonne

Ya good to see you mummies at last! You weren't in our first gathering when all of us are preggy, so it's really nice to see you gals at last
happy.gif

Nana,

I also got a nice pic of kaelyn and jarrett leh! hahaa

sponge,

Since you have the most pics, why not you start the yahoo photos going? heh...

anastasia & mummies,
Paiseh! Initially, Little Nana wanted to visit keane. From there, I suggest to date few mummies like Piglet and Ivy since we are few blocks apart.... then... the story goes on..
I am touched that so many mummies turn up.. great pleasure.. Its really v hard to gather so many mummies at the same time

anastasia,
End up only dates those that have my msn contact mummies..
Intend to organize one major one but 1stly, have to find a big spacely area to squeeze in all mummies, bbs, maid or hbs together.

Hi Ivy,

Please add mine too. My baby boy Jae Zen born on 30 May. Any babies younger than that here?

Still new, so quite blur with who's who.

fates,
I dun mind sharing la.. but hor dunno if the mummies mind? hehe.. cos i have 'stolen pics' of xavier..kevan..kaelyn..seth & jarrett..! LOL

Mummies with exersaucer,

saw the exersaucer website that annie posted.quite curious, apart from the toys and convertability to floor toys what's the difference between exersaucer and bouncer/walker (the round thing that baby sits in that has wheels under,that was used during our mother's time).

exersaucer don't let babies feet touch floor so can't used as walker is it?

any mummies will be using bouncer/walker? what about news that it interferes with baby's walking ability?

Fi,

Heehee, ladies correct me if i am wrong. I feel that babies will never have the strength to push the exesaucer around as i find it very heavy. But for walker, bb actually sit in it and move around. Thought there are studies that show that walkers are no good because bb will subconsciously want to walk backwards.

Hi Fi,

From my understanding, exersaucer do not allow BB to move free around the whole hse like tt bouncer/walker. TTs y there are so many toys on the exersaucer to keep BB busy .... the exersaucer tt I have ... it can move 360 degree on the same spot and it does allow BBs feet to touch the floor

From what I heard from my friend, exersaucer will help to train the leg muscle of BB but for the walker ... BB will tend to rely on the walker to walk and hence will be slower in learning to walk ...

Mummies,

Hmmm, not sure what kind of sling u all referring to. But i intend to sell my MIM sling.. anybody interested? Open already but not used before. Dun find it necessary now.

Interested parties do let me know
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juzmaine</TD><TD>Elgin Ng</TD><TD>18-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>kk</TD><TD>Yu Jun</TD><TD>21-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sponge (Liting)</TD><TD>Ariel </TD><TD>22-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle Starry (Alina)</TD><TD>Kevan Soo</TD><TD>26-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>26-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne Du</TD><TD>Natasia</TD><TD>27-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fates (Eileen)</TD><TD>Jarrett</TD><TD>28-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>milo66 (Karen)</TD><TD>Kaeden Cheng</TD><TD>1-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>summerday78</TD><TD>Jeneil Choo </TD><TD>1-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>Keane</TD><TD>2-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelzwynd (Angela)</TD><TD>Clarice Tan</TD><TD>2-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherria</TD><TD>Owen Tan Zhong Yang</TD><TD>5-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ino</TD><TD>Natalie Wong</TD><TD>7-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>Claris</TD><TD>7-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>anastasia</TD><TD>Axl </TD><TD>10-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scott's Mum (Carina)</TD><TD>Scott Lim</TD><TD>11-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>Jared Hee</TD><TD>15-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eve Lim</TD><TD>Breia Lim</TD><TD>16-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy Yeo</TD><TD>Xavier Ong</TD><TD>18-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>Annabella Toh</TD><TD>18-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gabby</TD><TD>Si'en</TD><TD>18-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>SS1</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>18-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Seow</TD><TD>Brayden Loh</TD><TD>19-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raccoon</TD><TD>Wayne Koh</TD><TD>19-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lorraine Wang</TD><TD>Ashley Neo</TD><TD>21-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>ceepeetee (Christina)</TD><TD>Christian Peh Jun Hui</TD><TD>24-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_Nana</TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>26-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi</TD><TD>Jae Zen</TD><TD>30-May </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

leejen,

you refering to the hotslings? I am selling it from home... Some of the mummies have been using it for a while already and found that it is useful and easy. Unlike MIM, there is no rings to adjust or fumble...Just buy your size and you are already to go!

Mummies,

have you open a bank account for your bb? So far, i think Maybank offers the best package and freebies...Any comments?

Ivy,
Wondering have you heard of RHB Bank, good interest rate for saving. malaysia bank.

Help Piglet to update her gal, sofia, DOB 30 April 2006

hi mummies, long time no chat. after bb is out, mi basically no time to do my own stuff as i still gota wrk reali envy those SAHM. hee...

wow all mummies gathering last sat. muz b fun man... muz count mi in the next gathering ya.
happy.gif

do u mummies still BF or oreadi stopped?? nwades i like veri difficult to pump leh. sianz...

hey kk,

saw from april's thread u r a hainanese too?? Hahaha me too! Infact i'm a super 'pure' hainan ren..cos papa mummy both hainanese
happy.gif

Yah the MiM sling cost ard $40+.. my hub is the crazy one who bought the sling..then in the end became white elephant..tsk tsk

gina,
I stopped bf and expressing after i went back to work.. recently i tried to hand-squeeze to test if i still have BM..have is have la.. but then..very watery liao..

Mummies,

who want to buy the Si Shen Cereal from Eu Yan Seng? I got a birthday voucher for 25% disc for all products, 1 time use only...
The price is $8.90, less 25%= $6.75.
Can help you all to buy and pass to you the next time we meet...Let me know by this Sun?

sponge,

I am super pure hainanese too!! Heehee.. both parents are hainanese.. i would be even purer if my grandmother is a hainanese haha.. too bad she is a hakka.

hi Ivy,
how much is in 1 packet of the Si Shen cereal? may want to trouble you to buy a few packets. you stay in Sengkang, right? i can collect from you on weekday nights.

hi sponge / kk / ivy,
can show me the pic of the sling? i think must suit mummy's body right? got size?
me keen to buy but if the correct size/design.

hi ivy,
how is the Si Shen cereal taste like? Like normal cereals?
can add the location/home of the mummies here into the list? eg. Jurong West/Toa Payoh

Yo mummies!
Did anyone take picture of Isabel? I super blur...forgot to take the camera coz too nervous about driving all the way from Clementi to Seng Kang for the first time... :p

Milo66

THANK YOU!! Was Isabel holding your boy's hand? Forgot which baby was next to her already... But anyway, that was so cute! Someone's baby kena a-bish by 2 babies leh... Very ke lian, but they're so...cute... !
happy.gif
We should meet up more often!

ss1,

u bet! they are so cute, all jumble out tog
happy.gif
btw u got receive my sms or not huh? my hp abit siao siao recently. wanna ask u for ur addy so can get my hub to pass u. let me know hor. thks

Hi SS1

hahah...its my boy kanna a-bish by keane and sofia ...but my boy didnt lugi coz he secretly suck sofia's hand when her fist is at his face.....hahahahahah

leejen,

Dunno the cereal taste...haha..Haven open yet. Another 2 weeks then try...
But its normal brown rice cereal with no flavouring etc...

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juzmaine</TD><TD>Elgin Ng</TD><TD>18-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>kk</TD><TD>Yu Jun</TD><TD>21-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sponge (Liting)</TD><TD>Ariel </TD><TD>22-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle Starry (Alina)</TD><TD>Kevan Soo</TD><TD>26-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>26-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne Du</TD><TD>Natasia</TD><TD>27-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fates (Eileen)</TD><TD>Jarrett</TD><TD>28-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet</TD><TD>Sofia</TD><TD>30-Apr </TD></TR><TR><TD>milo66 (Karen)</TD><TD>Kaeden Cheng</TD><TD>1-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>summerday78</TD><TD>Jeneil Choo </TD><TD>1-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>Keane</TD><TD>2-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelzwynd (Angela)</TD><TD>Clarice Tan</TD><TD>2-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherria</TD><TD>Owen Tan Zhong Yang</TD><TD>5-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ino</TD><TD>Natalie Wong</TD><TD>7-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>Claris</TD><TD>7-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>anastasia</TD><TD>Axl </TD><TD>10-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scott's Mum (Carina)</TD><TD>Scott Lim</TD><TD>11-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_Nana</TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>12-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>Jared Hee</TD><TD>15-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eve Lim</TD><TD>Breia Lim</TD><TD>16-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy Yeo</TD><TD>Xavier Ong</TD><TD>18-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>Annabella Toh</TD><TD>18-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gabby</TD><TD>Si'en</TD><TD>18-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>SS1</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>18-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Seow</TD><TD>Brayden Loh</TD><TD>19-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raccoon</TD><TD>Wayne Koh</TD><TD>19-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lorraine Wang</TD><TD>Ashley Neo</TD><TD>21-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>ceepeetee (Christina)</TD><TD>Christian Peh Jun Hui</TD><TD>24-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fairarina</TD><TD>Kendrick Kwa</TD><TD>28-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi</TD><TD>Jae Zen</TD><TD>30-May </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Anna,
yes yes! Blur MIL...say sorry to my dear DIL hor!

Back