Hi tracy, you saw me? U worked there? Heehee....been busy so haven't been on the forum..
My gal naps twice, once in morning 10ish another in afternoon about 3ish but of course weekend when she sees daddy and mommy things can go haywired. Hmmm...trying to train but not successful still have to carry for naps..but with my mum she can pat her to sleep.
Biting..
My girl has been biting me and chewing on my clothes when she wants to sleep at night. Wonder if she's teething (but I don't see major eruptions) or she knows I am having a 2nd one? When she wakes up and cry at night, she will want to climb over me.
My gal naps twice, once in morning 10ish another in afternoon about 3ish but of course weekend when she sees daddy and mommy things can go haywired. Hmmm...trying to train but not successful still have to carry for naps..but with my mum she can pat her to sleep.
Biting..
My girl has been biting me and chewing on my clothes when she wants to sleep at night. Wonder if she's teething (but I don't see major eruptions) or she knows I am having a 2nd one? When she wakes up and cry at night, she will want to climb over me.