hunniepot
glad to hear that your mum is ok.
tiffany
i hv d same prob as u. Hanson also dun empty my breast. He goes to sleep ard 10+, i will pat him. end up i also fall asleep. Then wake up at 4am to pump. got about 250 ml. so tiring leh.
After that, cannot continue to sleep cos fully awake liao!!!!!
come in here to kay po kay po lor.
My posts also around 4am to 6am one lor. Haiz....
rach
<u>yoga</u>
I also keen on BB yoga leh.
I think they have it at Babies n Cream
shall we go together?
anyone esle interested?
mel
<u>massage</u>
I also use d avent massage gel. Hanson enjoys being massaged as well. about 3 - 5 min usually. too long, he'll fuss...
I used d Avent massage gel on Kor Kor when he was a baby. After he shaved botak in the 4th month, i use it on his scalp. the hair growth is thicker n shinier. Very Good.
<u>Nursing Apron</u>
my fren got the hooter's hiders.
I "inspected" it and copied.
made one myself leh.
sori ha, d thing abit crumpled cos i put in d diaper bag when i bring hanson out yesterday.
btw, jus shaved d boy botak yesterday.
used his hair to make tai mao bi.
your bb so much hair, i think can also make one for remembrance. also lucky for your baby lor...
check out this link:
www.taimaobi.com