preciousbabe
New Member
HI all,
Had a fright of my life this morning. Regular contractions at 15min interval from 5am till 8am. Guess it's BH but Gosh, this time round the pain from the contractions was so intense that I cried. My hb was so worried that he quickly called his office to applied for urgent leave. Anyway, now the contractions has sort of stopped but the tummy still has the weird pulling and constricted sensation. Will be going for my gynae visit later and see wat my gynae says. Wow, if it's real labour guess I'd have fainted from the pain.
Had a fright of my life this morning. Regular contractions at 15min interval from 5am till 8am. Guess it's BH but Gosh, this time round the pain from the contractions was so intense that I cried. My hb was so worried that he quickly called his office to applied for urgent leave. Anyway, now the contractions has sort of stopped but the tummy still has the weird pulling and constricted sensation. Will be going for my gynae visit later and see wat my gynae says. Wow, if it's real labour guess I'd have fainted from the pain.