(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

hi wendy, sad to hear of your lost... do take care and nurse your health back..

may, i'm sure your baby will be alright.. and like what others say, it's might be you are ovulating late that why couldnt detect yet.

to other mtb, take good care of yourself...
MS is really sickening and it also ensure us that the baby is growing... i finally threw up last sat and feel quite yucks and bad... nowadays my nausea is getting worse... and yah.. after eating something, nausea will go off.. but think the bloatiness of stomach make me lose my appetite and the metallic taste in my mouth... yucks... really hope that all these will go away after the 1st trimester.. my fren was telling me that her sister's MS lasted her throughout the whole pregnancy... gosh....

HI mummies,
I just came back frm the gynae. Told my dr abt my bad MS. She told me to drink honey water when I wake up, half an hour later then brush teeth. This way, there wont be aby bitter taste after the vomit. Have a piece of toast with jam after that. Have a piece of fruit at ard 10-11 and luch can eat anything but no curry and fried food. At ard 3-4, if u feel hungry, have either somne cereals or fruits again. Then at night have porridge instead of rice or noodles as they are more difficult to digest. Hope this tips help u all to cope with MS.
happy.gif

Wendy,
Pls take care and remember to have confinement. Have lots of sesame, ginger and DOM to build up your health. That's what I took from my last D&C.

preciousbabe, thanks for sharing the tip. i think i hv to try this method as almost everyday i m feeling nausea + vomitting......

thanks preciousbabe for the tips.

for me, i notice that i must chew my food sooooo many times before i swallow because any food that is not chewed thoroughly will end up in the toilet bowl. maybe, i should start taking more porridge.

Hi Wendy, Sorry to hear about the news too. Do take good care and rest of yourself!

Irene, I have the same 'metalic taste' problem too! Hate plain water nowadays, like drinking thru a metal straw! *yuck!* And this funny taste make me lose appetite to whatever san zhen hai wei...

But I think my tummy grow quite a fair bit! skirts are getting too tight at waistline. Did go shop shop around and hi, the maternity shop attendent is recommendating mtb to start wearing maternity bottoms from 2nd months onwards! Maybe it's shopping time!

morning mummies!
happy.gif

today felt much better...no MS at the moment...jus as long as I keep myself from being hungry I think I shd be fine..
happy.gif

yeah!tomorrow seeing bb!

anyone knows if we can apply medicated oil if got headache?(before I remember to ask my gynae tomorrow!)

good morning

choo, u r lucky to find a solution to avoid ms. i m like u too, at times having headache (usually i kana migrain) but i dare not apply or take any medication coz worry harm bb. what i did is to go to bed & usually the next day the pain will b gone. however

update us after ur visit tomorrow. am sure everything is going to b fine
happy.gif

Hi all,
I will like to join this thread too. I used to join the ttc thread where i see name like cafe and choo. Hello cafe and choo, congra to us all. I am in my 7 weeks only and edd date is 27 april. Me too experience MS. For my case I cannot see or think of food, it really turns me off.

hi emon
happy.gif

congrats. u r most welcome to join us here. did u change ur nick...ur name look familiar but very pie say....suddenly i just cant remember u.

emon,

Welcome!and congrats!
happy.gif

so you are...
happy.gif

You want to let Jasmine know your EDD,your gynae so that she can compile into a list?

Hi Ladies,
happy.gif

I'm back from my gynae. Seen/heard the heartbeat today! I was so relieved. Baby is growing well, now at 1.63cm. Today at my 8th week. My next appointment will be at my 12th week already.

Welcome Emon! Yup do let me know your gynae and which hospital
happy.gif
Will updated our list.

Jasmine,

Wow must be so happy ah!!
happy.gif

So early can hear heartbeat? is your gynae scan 3D or 4D?

So will u be doing the NT scan at week 2?

Jasmine,

Happy for you that you baby is growing well .....

Wonder how is May's visit to the gynae today ...

By the way have you ladies signed up the antenatal pkg with your gynae yet? Coz I undertand that it usually starts from wk 12 onwards..... and roughly how much do you pay for each visit to your gynae? Coz my friend told me that she usually pays ard S$60 plus ...but so far both my visit is around S$100 ....

jasmine, happy for u
happy.gif

taurus, my gynae dont offer package if i m not wrong. each visit i pay $39.90 (S$38.00 + $1.90 for GST). my gynae dont charge on the scanning (FOC). I pay $39.00 for consultation & will also be given folic acid.

bbtree,

wow ur gynae so good ... mine charge me S$50 for consultation and the scan cost me S$55 for the 1st time and S$35 for the 2nd visit ....8(...i told my friends and they also say abit ex .... furthermore...i was not given the scan .... maybe will ask for it during my next visit there

taurus, yes, my gynae rate is really cheap. i think very difficult to find a gynae tat dont charge u for the scanning. furthermore, every visit, i was given a copy of the scan. but hor the waiting time of my gyane is "super super long"..... at times u can quene from morning but only get to see him in the late afternoon
sad.gif

Choo, oh dear. I don't know what is 3D and 4D scan leh. What NT scan huh? Please guide me on this. Heee.. pai say. I never hear before leh. I thought all are the same. Yup, I heard that heartbeat quite loud. But very fast. Saw my hubby smiling when he heard that heatbeat.

Taurus, I will be signing up antenatal pkg with my gynae at my next appt (week 12). They only allowed us to start at week 12. My pkg will be $735 with GST. At this moment, I paid around $110 for each visit (so far visited the gynae thrice including today).

BBtree, your gynae's fees is very reasonable leh. Scan also FOC.

Wow...tts veri kua zhang lei ... wait from morning till late afternoon ..... I choose my current gynae mainly becoz she opens on certain weekdays nite and also sat ... so no need to take time off or take leave.... easier for me and very near to my house ... and waiting time is not more than half an hour

Hi ladies,

Just to check if yous experience white yellowish discharge?? I start to experience it today ... Read in the other thread that its call pregnancy - induced-discharge ...not sure if you gals had it as well.....

Jasmine, i think my gynae pkg is S$980 ...not sure with or without GST. Still comtemplating whether to sign with her or not

Jasmine,

3D scan is those normal scan which your gynae also scan.But can see bb much clear bah...like waving hands etc...

NT scan if I am wrong is done at week 12 to check for abnormalities which shd be down syndrom.

bbtree,

Another gynae who didn't charge for scan is Dr Adrain,my first gynae..
happy.gif
now I am with Dr Eunice..hubby and i feel much comfortable with her...
happy.gif
my subsequent consultation is $50 and subsequent scan is $30....

Dear Wendy,
I'm so sorry, pls take good care of yourself.

Hi all,

I told u girls I saw my gynae on Thu and everything went well.

On Fri nite, we brot our boy to United Square just for an hour. When I reached home, my panty liner was soaked with blood! Really panic, called gynae immdiately. He asked me to monitor, if continue bledding, must admit myself to TMC, if thing stablized, see him on Sat.
Luckily, the bleeding was stopped, so I saw him on Sat, took blood test and did another scan.
Bb has grown double the size. HCG level increased but I'm on weekly injection and pills. Now mc for 1 week, bedrest at home. Bleeding also stopped. Hope that things will go smoothly till my next appt with him which next week, 8th week.

Mean time, for those who is thinking to buy larger clothes, try not to, as it is a waste of money, try to get smaller size maternity clothes. For my first pregnancy, I oni start wearing maternity clothes during my 5th month. For 2nd pregnancy, abt 4.5 mths. The bloatedness would go away & our tummy would shrink back. But of course each of us will vary, just a rough guideline : )

So far I've spent close to $400, very ex. But he is the fetal development head in TMC. I will do all the NT scan & the rest of the tests, will cost evern more : ( but most importantly, if bb is fine, everything will be worthwhile.
So sisters, gambate, hope that we can cross the first trimester together!

Hi Jasminetea,
NT scan is to measure the thickness of your bb neck, abonormal bb will usually have thicker neck measurement (if I'm not wrong ya)

yes taurus, i m not kua zhang at all....i think due to his reasonable charges, he has many patients..... every time, i step into the clinic, u can easily see at least 6 - 7 women, sitting there waiting to see him. i remembered wen i first time take the quene to see him, i waited for almost 5 hours..... i told my hb tat i dont want to see liao coz so long quene but my hb feel tat this gynae is very experience.

Choo, thanks! I think my gynae asked me today if I want to go for the detailed scan for down syndrom (if that is NT scan) but she mentioned it is optional unless I'm above 35. Ask me to consider and let her know. It is very expensive, around $300+. Tonight will discuss with hubby about this.

Taurus, I got white discharge. Not really yellow in colour.

Mandy, glad that everything is fine for you.
happy.gif

bbtree, if I am not wrong we are the same age. OK, Jasmine can you update my EDD as 27 April and DR Fong Yang is my gynae, hospital to be decided.

Updated List!

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbtree</TD><TD>31/03/2006</TD><TD>Dr A.L. Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choo</TD><TD>07/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Des</TD><TD>11/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousbabe</TD><TD>12/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>15/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>17/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>19/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutecute</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Terrier</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maraquan</TD><TD>21/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBLim</TD><TD>23/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>25/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Telly</TD><TD>26/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emon</TD><TD>27/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Fish</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gebbera</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wishbear</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adelene</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Hi gals,
Have tried drinking honey every a.m for few days liao. It WORKs! I will start burping out the gases after drinking. N oso the sweet taste dun make my mouth feel so tasteless. However, tot of changing to manuka honey after finishing this normal honey. Any idea preggies can take anot huh?

Also, for those who dun wish to buy new bras so soon like me but are uncomfortable with wearing existing ones can buy those bra extensions. It can quite cheap only $2.90 for 2 pcs.

Gonna finish my temp assignment dis fri. Then I will have more time to catch up with u gals here. As for now, have to start work liao.
kao_byebye.gif

hi good morning ladies

emon, yes i think i hv idea who u r, we ever chat in TTC thread but think u did not chat "on-line" as frequent as choo &amp; me..... m i right? anyway glad to see u here &amp; we can share info &amp; go thru the 9 mths together.

bblim, really huh.... i muz buy honey tonight &amp; then start to try this method.

jasmine, juz a suggestion, perhaps u can add one more column as "no. of weeks" for all mtb.... of course if tat is not too troublesome for u
happy.gif

mandy, happy for u tat everything goes well wif u &amp; ur bb. have plenty of rest &amp; i m sure all of us here will cross our trimester smoothly
happy.gif

Good Morning Ladies.

BBTree, good suggestion. We will have a better idea from the list.
happy.gif
No problem for me. But I will need all MTBs to inform me which week they are in now. Difficult for me to track back the past postings. Besides, that means, every week I will need to change the no of weeks. To make it easier, I will change for everyone on every Monday. (If any better suggestion, pls let me know)

I will start off with my one first.

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>No of Wks</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbtree</TD><TD>31/03/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr A.L. Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choo</TD><TD>07/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Des</TD><TD>11/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousbabe</TD><TD>12/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>15/04/2006</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>17/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>19/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutecute</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Terrier</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maraquan</TD><TD>21/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBLim</TD><TD>23/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>25/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Telly</TD><TD>26/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emon</TD><TD>27/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Fish</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gebbera</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wishbear</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adelene</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Cheers~

Jasmine, u juz update the no. of week on a weekly basis, else its too much work for u. we appreciate very much already! thanks. next monday, pls update mine as 11 week.

Hi mummies!

Went for my checkup today. Baby is 2.38cm @ 9 weeks now. My EDD is 10 Apr 06. Thanks Jasmine for compiling.

I was having yellowish discharge (yeast infection) since I got pregnant. My doc just cleaned it up. He said it's because of the hormonal change which caused a PH inbalance. Hopefully it'll go away by the 2nd tri.

I am at my 7th week now.

Wishbear, I have yellow discharge all along and I thought that was normal. I think I better ask my gynae next week.

hi there,
can i join the thread? juz discovered tt i'm pregnant. ;-)
haven confirmed on my gynae but i just saw Dr Eunice Chua from TMC recently for routine check-up.

As i'm a first time mum...i felt a bit lost...hope this thread will help.

Wishbear, me too same as Maraquan Draik, all along having yellowish discharge. hv even done my papsmear in June this year before i preggie, my result show everything fine with me.

hi ino, welcome... dont worry, i think most of us here are first time mtb.... we share &amp; learn together
happy.gif

Hi jasmine,

Thanks! I'm in my 6th week

Hi ino,

Welcome to motherhood .... like what bbtree say .... we share &amp; learn together

do u gals notice that your nipple become bigger ever since preggie? i think my nipple has grown bigger lei...dunno normal or not??

Hi bbtree,

I think its normal coz I read from those pregnancy website that our nipple will become bigger and darker after pregnancy .... but mine till now...still look the same... and makes me wonder if I am abnormal ...kekek...and some gals also mentioned sore breast ...which also doesnt happen to me .....

Updated List!

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>No of Wks</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbtree</TD><TD>31/03/2006</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Dr A.L. Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choo</TD><TD>07/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wishbear</TD><TD>10/04/2006</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Des</TD><TD>11/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousbabe</TD><TD>12/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>15/04/2006</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>17/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>19/04/2006</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutecute</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Terrier</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maraquan</TD><TD>21/04/2006</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBLim</TD><TD>23/04/2006</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>25/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Telly</TD><TD>26/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emon</TD><TD>27/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Fish</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gebbera</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ino</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adelene</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>6</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Ino, congrats &amp; welcome! I'm also a first time MTB. We all learn and share together.

BBTree, read that it is normal for nipples to get bigger during pregnancy.
happy.gif

Hi Maraquan &amp; bbtree,

Don't worry, most likely it's just normal discharge for you. For me, mine is quite wet, I have to wear pantyliner and has a bit of smell too. So if your has no smell then it should be ok.

Hi Ladies,

Do you all feel stomach bloated everyday .... thinking of drinking ginger tea to "release" some wind .... dunnoe if we can drink ginger tea or not ..... and do yous have trouble sleeping at night .... i keep waking up in the middle of the night n not able to sleep after that

yeah...i got sore breasts...quite painful...and experienced stomach bloatedness and discomfort. Now eating those preserved stuff (a little a day) to curb nausea... ;-(

Got quite a shock coz i tested negative in late August...yesterday when i test again, i found out tt i am pregnant. my mummy is now angry wif me becoz i went for a pap smear test in late august...she thinks it will affect the baby. she's stressin me out...plus my hubby is not ard in s'pore now... ;-(

Hi ino,

How many weeks preggie are u now??

I think its ok to do pap smear during pregnancy as a few of my friends did pap smear during their 1st or 2nd visit to the gynae after pregnant. So not to worry too much on that...

Hi Taurus,

Thks. mabbe i shld get my mum to see the gynae with me...i'm quite upset. tot she shld be taking doubly good care of me becoz it's my first trimester.

fr what the nurse calculated, it seems to be 7 weeks. i think they have a method to calculate? will double check with gynae when i next see her. But i really doubt that my babe is 7 weeks old...coz i did a routine scan and the doc did not see anything leh...i think it's at most 4 weeks...hehehhe

Hi Ino,

Can understand how you feel ... yah ..maybe you should bring your mum during your next visit to get reassurance from the gynae that everythign is ok ....but think on the bright side ... she angry becoz she is concern for u n the baby ....8)

Usually they calculate from the 1st day of your last menses ... but based on what u say ... you are probably in 4th weeks coz i also cannot see anything during the 4th weeks...only managed to see the yolk sac during the 5th week

Hi Ino, don't worry.
happy.gif
Pap smear is okay. It should not hurt your baby. If you are concerned, just check with your gynae. Your mum is possibly concerned about your baby and forgot about your feeling. Don't be upset over this.

Like what Taurus had said, the nurse calculated based on your LMP (last menses period). But if you've irregular period like me, this method is not accurate. Only the ultrasound will be able to tell you exactly how many weeks pregnant you are.
happy.gif
Just like me, when calculated using LMP, I was actually 8 weeks pregnant when I first visited the gynae. Later using ultrasound then confirmed I was only less 4 weeks then. (Can't see anything then too). Like Taurus, saw the baby sac at 5th week.
happy.gif
Hope this help you.

Taurus, I do feel bloated. Burp very often too. Also don't know what to do to make myself feel better.

Back