(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome and concern. Acutally my spotting last only for 4 days and no more spotting for the past 1 week. The cramping was quite bad initially but subside now .... only occassional cramp. Will be seeing my gynae tomorrow ...keeping fingers cross that everything is ok.

By the way, what will happen if we used AHA product har?? I did not check the content of the facial product but I think got some whitening n peeling effect .... not sure contain AHA not .... now that you gals mentioned .... I abit worried .... Aaarrgghhhh ... when can we stop worrying abt this n that ... sign .... I guess all of us will only put our heart at ease after we safely deliver our baby ...kekek

ladies,

Morning!It's Friday!!
happy.gif

Hi Taurus,

Welcome!
happy.gif
Did your gynae give you any hormones pills to stop the spotting?

For me,no more spotting since bedrest one week from 15th Aug....I am also on hormones pills 3times a day.

Will be seeing my gynae next wed...really hope bb will be well as she mentioned my sac is bit small the last time I saw her...

Hi choo,

Nope... my gynae did not prescribe any hormones pills for me. for my case I notice the pink discharge 1 day before my menses supposed to due n i tot my menses came early ...but after that nothing came .... then the next day ...there is a little brown discharge n i wasnt feeling too well so i went to see a GP and also tell him my problem and he says that I may be pregnant but ask me to monitor for 1 -2 more weeks..the next 2 days also veri light brown discharge and I bought the test kit to test n showed positive ... so I went to see a gynae immediately .... but after seeing gynae the discharge stopped .... now only white discharge which my friends say is quite ok ....

Taurus,

Ok please monitor your discharge.And once you feel discomfort see your gynae soon ok!
Don't worry!you will give us good news tomorrow!
happy.gif

my gynae mentioned that Retin A is a NO NO when I ask her if I can continue with my makeup and apply perfume...

hi ladies can i join in the chat?

choo, u remember me? happy to see u here. i am aso preggie liao.

jasminetea, can update my details for me:

Name: bbtree
Dr: Dr A.L. Lim
Hospital: TMC
EDD: 31 March 2006

yes, tat's me. congrats to u too. so happy for u & finally both of us meet here
happy.gif

i m currently approaching 10 weeks. when i saw my gyane in my 2nd appt on 28 Aug, my bb measure 2.66cm & gynae said my bb growing well
happy.gif
. I was 9 weeks & 3 days then. will be seeing gynae in 3 weeks time again.

i agree wif one of the gal here mentioned that we (expecting mom) always has so much to worry ever since we preggie. From the day we know abt our pregnancy, so worry bb not growing or no heartbeat & when bb is formed, also worried bb is healthy & normal or not.....i m juz as worried & excited at the same time wen going for my gyane appt.... sigh!!

Hi Mommies
Sorry to intrude.. keke.. but I cant help when I saw a familiar name inside yr thread..
happy.gif

Hello Cafe!
How are U? Congrats on yr pregnancy..
happy.gif
Wishing you a smooth 9 months.. very very happy to see yr nick again.. I was thinking about U juz few days ago, wondering how have U been? Good to see U inside here again..
happy.gif

hi val,
many thanks. u aso preggie right? congrats & happy for u too & take good care okie
happy.gif

cafe,

yup agree!!now i hope my bb is growing well with the sac as gynae mentioned it is a bit small...but right now i am feeling ok...no more spotting...just 'managed'to throw up just now...

sorry to bring up...this is the first time u strike after you have recovered?

really happy to see you here!
happy.gif

I remember in ttc thread i told you i will wait for you at MTB thread...but u ask me to go ahead as u need some time to build up health..but now we are here!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Jasminetea,

thanks for your kind research!! no worries, me shouldn't have any probs to join the yoga class. Me gynea given me the go ahead liao since my visit with her last week!!
311833.gif

Hi Taurus n bbtree,
Welcome!!

Taurus,
i experienced brown spotting on my 4-5th week too and was given hormone pills...but me not a very good patient, didn't really follow the instruction to take it 3 times a day as i get bad giddy after taking the pills..but luckily my visit to the gynea last week has confirm that i dun have to take te pills liao as i dun experience the spotting liao! Think you better go and get a gynea and check...at least have a peace of mind..

ya Cafe, me in Feb MTB thread
happy.gif

really happy to see you pregnant, how many weeks nw?

so Choo n Cafe, both of u can share with each other
happy.gif

hi sandy, wow, i m juz as happy & excited when seeing old frenz here to say hello to me. Thanks for remembering me. i think u r preggie too right. must take good care & aso my sincere blessing that u hv a smooth & safe 9 months ahead (this goes to all mom-to-be). btw, can tell the sex of ur bb now?

choo, great to know ur spotting stop. ya, i waited for 3 cycles b4 start to try again. this is my gynae instruction. just to share.... after my D&C in jan this year, i went back for 2 checkup, one in apr & the other in june. my gynae kept asking me to start tyring & whether got good news or not, i told him in my 2nd check up that i dont think i am ovulating at all after the D&C. he check my womb & assure me tat everything is fine wif me except i put on too much weight, he wants me to reduce my weight else mayb a bit difficult for me to get preggie. At the same time, he also prescribe clomid for me to try out. At that point of time, my menses juz ended, so gynae wants me to start clomid in my next cycle, but i m so lucky tat i strike in that cycle (ie. June). my hb jokingly told me to return the clomid to my gynae as i didnt consume at all
happy.gif

hi cafe

i'm wendypooh hope u rem me at ttc, we used to chat.
Congrats to you, wish u have s smooth 9 mth ahead

Val, sandy
Gebbera oso from ttc same batch as mrs tan , jenifur. many of us ttc girl had gradutaed so happy. slowly we can set up a ttc cum mother thread heee....

gebbera
how u getting on? take care

hello cafe
happy.gif

yup me going into my 6th month next week.. and I m having a little prince due on Christmas Eve..
happy.gif

btw, do U have MSN in office, cos most of the older batch of TTC girls are now chatting daily in MSN? Hope that U can join us too..
happy.gif

Cafe, do take good care of yourself and BB..
happy.gif

yes, wendypooh, yes of course i remember u. how r u?? mus b bz taking care of ur gal, nichole (hope the name is correct). xie xie ni...

val, since u r in Feb thread, u hv already pass ur 1st trimester right??

Wendy,
I dun remember Geberra :p
pai sei...:p

ya, nw in 2nd tri,nw 15th weeeks
how abt u? take gd care leh
happy.gif

ya join us in MSN if u hv an account
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

Updated List!

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbtree</TD><TD>31/03/2006</TD><TD>Dr A.L. Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choo</TD><TD>07/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Des</TD><TD>11/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousbabe</TD><TD>12/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>GT</TD><TD>13/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>15/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>17/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>19/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutecute</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Terrier</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maraquan</TD><TD>21/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>25/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Telly</TD><TD>26/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Fish</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gebbera</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wishbear</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBLim</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adelene</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Telly, Birth and Beyond is located at Tanglin Mall Shopping Centre (Orchard). I will be checking on more yoga classes. Will keep you in the loop.
happy.gif

Taurus, my gynae also warned that anything that contains of Retin A is no no. I think AHA got something to do with Retin A.

Rach, that is great!
happy.gif
I will try to compile the list as soon as possible. How are you? Still having MS?

Choo, me seeing my gynae on Tues. Very excited and nervous as well as she is only to see if can hear the baby's heartbeat. Keep my finger crossed!

BBtree, welcome.
happy.gif

choo, i fully understand ur feeling. Let'z pray tat all our bb are fine &amp; well. To b frank, my current pregnancy also did not turn out well initially. When i first confirmed my pregnancy using HPT, i was so happy but after that wen i went for my first appt to see gynae, sad to say tat my gynae cant detect my bb at all (just like my 1st pregnancy). i was told to see him again 10 days later to do a last scan &amp; if bb still cannot be detected, i will hv to go for D&amp;C (i tell u, my heart drop wen i heard this news &amp; i knw tat history going to take place again). 10 days later wen i went for the final scan before D&amp;C, surprisingly my gynae detected my bb. I cried as i never expect miracle taking place. My gyane was telling me most likely i ovulate late, tat's y bb wasnt detected 10 days ago.

Rach, thanks for the welcome! Let's share &amp; learn from one another here thru out the 9 mths!

Sandy, nope i dont hv msn....too bad, cant join u gals there. no worries, can always come to this thread to chat wenever u free. wow, feel so excited for u &amp; most important congrats for expecting a prince &amp; it will be the most precious &amp; valuable gift that you are going to receive this xmas
happy.gif

val, good, u hv crossed 1st trimester liao. everything is more or less stablized.

Jasmine,

Did you manage to see your bb's heartbeat at your last visit? update us ok!
happy.gif

bbtree,

Or call you cafe better?
happy.gif
so is this the first time u took clomid?before that U didn't take any clomid right?So now how is your appetite?any MS?

choo, call me bbtree pls. a new start for me this round. no i didnt take clomid at all. even this round, as mentioned i tot i will be taking in July but I m so lucky to strike in June, so i didnt take at all. talking abt this MS, i kana ever since I confirmed my pregnancy, lost abt 2kg so far....sigh!! Having very poor appepite (especially in the night) &amp; vomit my dinner almost every night!! Sigh!!

My gynae said that wen we reached 2nd trimester, our appepite will improve &amp; usually ms will be gone too.......tat's y i m praying to cross the 1st trimester asap!! very torturing lei especially for working mom like us!

Choo, my bb was only 0.28cm (was in early 6th week) last Tues. So no, I didn't see the heartbeat. My gynae said next Tues should be able to see and hear lor.
happy.gif

BBtree , I can understand how you feel also 'cos I also had bad scare at my 4th week when gynae said she can't see anything and asked me to be prepared for a not good pregnancy. I cried for 1 hr as I waited for my blood test result. After that, I told myself I got to be positive and strong.
happy.gif

Cheers~

Jasminetea, u r a very positive &amp; strong gal. happy to know u here. i believe u will see the heartbeat of ur bb in ur next visit. oh yes, tks for updating the list for us!

bbtree,

must be hard on you when you heard that not so good news from your gynae when can't detect bb..that must be a very bad feeling....nevertheless,you managed to see bb!!
Glad that u are here!
happy.gif
we must always stay positive ok!

jasmine,

Oh I see!dun worry will sure detect bb heartbeat and a good growth of bb next tues!

CAFE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am sooo Happy for YOU!!!!!! Dream come true!!!

guess who am i ..kekkeke..

Cafe,
hello do u rem me?? we used to chat at TTC thread ages ago. I am so happy for you! Congrats on ur pregnancy and pls do take gd care of urself ya?

hi ling, i know its u. Thanks for dropping by &amp; ur blessing. yes, indeed my bb dream finally come true
happy.gif

U muz be counting down for the arrival of ur Clarisse.....me very happy &amp; excited for u too! Take good care &amp; b prepare for the arrival of your precious princess
happy.gif
oh yes, i also hope my bb is a gal.....

choo - yes madam, i will try to remind myself to b as positive as i can
happy.gif

bbtree,

me also wish for a girl!
happy.gif
but right now as long as my bb is healthy,I dun mind boy or girl!but my mil will prefer a girl!!
happy.gif

choo: i pass some girl bb dust to u lor!! lol.. Boy or girl is ok lahz. as long as bb is healthy n strong!

Cafe: so smart!!! kekekeke congrats... i am sooooo happy for u!

mrs tan, yes yes yes, i remember every1 of u at TTC thread. we went thru ups &amp; downs there. tks for your blessing. u aso going to due soon right? muz b very excited &amp; nervous now. i can see u smiling now while reading this post
happy.gif
take good care &amp; prepare for the arrival of ur bb.

choo, u r rite, bb healthy is the top priority. gal or boy doesnt matter at all.

Jasminetea,
Thanks for sourcing around for the yoga classes. I'll be interested to join if it's not very expensive
happy.gif

Mandy,
I didn't know that there is a point on our foot that is associated to the womb! and I even asked my husband to massage my feet every night coz I always have bad aches at the end of the day. Thanks for the info anyway.

Telly,
Sorry, I didn't reply u the other time when u asked abit Dr Cordelia Han at KKH. Was very busy with my current temp job so MIA for quite some time. Anyway, I'm glad that u managed to find a gynae at KKH on your own
happy.gif
Are you a private patient or a subdised patient there? Anyway, I havnt been registered as an antenatal patient yet, so I'm paying private patient's fees whenever I go for checkups. So expensive! every visit will cost me abt $100, hope it will be cheaper next week when I go in as an antenatal case
happy.gif

and dear all, my Dr told me that spotting is very common as it will appears when your placenta/ foetus is growing and stetching the womb. As long as it doesnt get too serious with very bad cramps, it should be considered good news
happy.gif
Just had spotting yesterday morning but ended in the afternoon.

Take care

Telly,
I clicked on the link that u provided for is to read but the messages have been deleted. Mayb u can share wat happened to one of the mummy there? so that we know wat has happened and can have some preventive measures? Thanks

bbtree,

thank you for rem me and as well my darling so touch tat u can even rem her name.
she is 8th plus. I delivered her last xmas eve 24 dec 04.
She gettignmore naughty.

you take care ok

bbtree
i've just PM u.. waiting for yr reply
wink.gif

my pregnancy is a miracle one cos it is God's planning for En En (my boy's name) to be due on Christmas Eve.. the ever-best gift from God..
happy.gif

bbtree, i can understand how U feel when initially yr gynae cant detect bb's heartbeat.. and when it is finally detected, it is really a joy and big relief for U.. dont worry too much, stay positive n it will do good for your bb and yourself..

i also went thru a difficult period when my triple blood test result came back saying that i m on high risk of having a DS bb.. and went for amnio test and thank God, everything turns out fine.. it was a tough waiting period of 2 weeks and it is great to have the support from my family and also the TTC sisters too
happy.gif

Whether boy or girl it doesnt matter as long as bb is healthy, strong and obedient to us..
happy.gif

God bless bb and U
happy.gif

hello sneaky, thanks. me really touch to see old frenz here.... hope u hv a smooth delivery in oct
happy.gif

wendypooh - ok i will take care of myself, tks.

Hi Jasminetea,

Please remove my name from the list cos I had a miscarriage at 7th week and had a D&amp;C op to remove it 3 days ago..

Thanks.

Hi all,

Maybe to share alittle abt my situation.. When I went to see my gynae at 7th week, he was very concerned when he scanned and my embryo/foetus was only 0.23cm.. and no heartbeat... a few days later, went to re-scan again but not much progress... He shared that the rate of growth is worrying and he advised me to terminate the pregnancy to reduce any further complications..

I am coping quite well now after the D&amp;C last Tuesday.. Just hope to be able to conceive again after 3 cycles...

Take good care, gals!

cafe: that's what friends are for....thanks...i believe i will have a smooth delivery...you too, take care for now...

Dear GT,

I'm so sorry to hear about it. But, I'm glad to know that you are coping fine. Take good care of yourself now and all the best to you!

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbtree</TD><TD>31/03/2006</TD><TD>Dr A.L. Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choo</TD><TD>07/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Des</TD><TD>11/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousbabe</TD><TD>12/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>15/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>17/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>19/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutecute</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Terrier</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maraquan</TD><TD>21/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>25/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Telly</TD><TD>26/04/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Fish</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gebbera</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wishbear</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBLim</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adelene</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

BBTree and Choo, same here. I also wish for a bb girl. But at this moment, just wish bb to be healthy first. Gender comes later.

BBtree, I'm glad to know you too.
happy.gif
We all stay positive together and encourage each other together
happy.gif

Preciousbabe, will keep you in the loop regarding yoga classes.
happy.gif

Cheers~

hi sandy, i hv replied u already
happy.gif
yes, we r here for u. En En will be fine
happy.gif

GT, rest well &amp; try again after 3 cycle. i m sure u will be blessed wif a healthy bb soon. nurse back ur health is your priority now, take care
happy.gif

Hi bbtree,
Did u go back to your previous gynae? I found ur gynae very insensitive, how could he say if can't see bb in 10 days, u will need to undergo D&amp;C? It was so negative! I remembered for my first pregnancy, detected too early, so also couldn't see anything, but gynae said "coming next week, shoud be able to see".
That'y some say it's good to change gynae after the misfortunate incident. Everthing start afresh! I used to go to Gleneagle, now I switched to TMC. Happy for you
312025.gif

Preciousbabe,
A few masseurs told me, so it should be true. I liked foot reflexology a lot, they will usually pinpoint your sickness if certain points hurt. So I remembered them saying your eyes bla bla, womb ok, etc
312026.gif

My spotting/staining on &amp; off. Gynae didn't prescribe me any pill as he wants to measure my HCG next week. Ytd HCG level was fine. I need to cross my hurdle step by step. After next week HCG, then will see him again on the following week, another hurdle.

312027.gif
312028.gif
312029.gif

Back