Sggal,
Your hospital don't provide anything for baby? Yeah not sure if hospital want to use cloth nappy for you because who is going to clean the soiled cloth? Plus the nurses no time to check all the time. If that's the case, your baby's cloth diapers might be left wet. I think better you check with the hospital first if they willing to use. If no, they you don't have to pack them.
How come I don't see anybody putting on the list camera?
Your hospital don't provide anything for baby? Yeah not sure if hospital want to use cloth nappy for you because who is going to clean the soiled cloth? Plus the nurses no time to check all the time. If that's the case, your baby's cloth diapers might be left wet. I think better you check with the hospital first if they willing to use. If no, they you don't have to pack them.
How come I don't see anybody putting on the list camera?