(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

dumex, they promise to give me a can of their lactose free milk until now haven give me.. it s bout a month back.. i dun wan to ask liao coz elly not drinking..

it s ok la jappooh... will use her baby bonus money to buy..

anyway, summer the exersaucer can be used till 4 years old.. that is what they claim la.. coz the exersaucer can be transformed into a play set.. sorry huh my 'england' problem..

smiley
it's okie hee hee no hurry....haha ethan is fine with the ehalthy times cereal. now with the brown rice cereal he poos evey AM without fail leh hee hee easier for me now no need to scare when he will poo if we're going out.

Ethan is fine with solis. So far thank God he eats everything i feed him without rejetcing. Milk also he drinks so everything is fine fine fine.....

summer: hehe i also very scare.. hehe then i will keep wiping her mouth... hehe

smiley: i also like tat leh.. then she happy she will open her mouth then when she dun wan liao she will seal her mouth...

jappooh: i waited 1 month + liao.... hehe

feza: i tink there wun be further discount cause the original price is $200+ then now $129.90...

etelle,
pls help to update. Sam is 7.8kg and Ray is 7.2kg. height I forget think abt 63cm. both short short...
sad.gif

now drinks similac follow on and bm

MGTeo
Thx ya for helping me to explain everything, today went suntec and saw huiqing aiyo her Mr D still drooling like nobody's business hahaha... anyway so long never see Claira liao miss her so much hehehe n miss u too hahaha...

Sunshinekid
I think the aloe vera tht i bought from Nature Farm oso gd, tht day i cut myself n i applied some on my wounds n it heals quite fast.

Re: Taka Bb Fair
So boring nothing much but some of their things r cheap lor. My sis bought a water bottle for $11.90 n we went to CK Tang the sme bottle tht she bought was selling at $19.90.

hi Amanda
I give Corinne cereal in the morning, then porridge during lunch. Afternoon and night, she drinks milk.

So far, she loves her porridge and fruits like apple, honey dew and sometimes i give her sweet potatoes. She is very impatient with food. he he he... so far so good she eats everything.

Mummies
sorry for the delay. Wasn't at home on friday so could not post the chart. So here's the chart
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>7.1kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>8.4kg/ 67.2cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>Yong Le</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9 kg</TD><TD>6.8kg, 62cm</TD><TD>NTUC/Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol 21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Sam/Ray</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9kg/2.3kg</TD><TD>7.8kg/7.28kg/63cm</TD><TD>NTUC/ Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma/Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Bochap</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>7.35kg/ 62.8cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Huggies/Pet Pet</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.96kg</TD><TD>8.5kg/70cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>5.3kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>Jia Hui</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole Tan</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>PP/ Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Gingerale</TD><TD>Annalisa</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.32kg/ 50cm</TD><TD>Mamo poko/Pureen/PP</TD><TD>Friso Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.65kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/66cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma (Fm 5th June)</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD>9kg/67cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/Drypers/PetPet/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>7.2kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ihave3cats</TD><TD>Ashton Tan Wai Lok</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>8kg/70cm</TD><TD>MamyPoko</TD><TD>Isomil</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>China, Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>9.32kg/ 69.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>5.8kg</TD><TD>Nappy/Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>8.3kg/66cm</TD><TD>PP/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Ronella</TD><TD>Sivan Kyle</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>7.4kg / 65</TD><TD>Nepia / Pampers</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Grandma/ SAHM</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Chattyhus</TD><TD>Atika</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.08kg</TD><TD>7kg/65cm</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>S26 Gold/ Promil Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>7.3kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>Friso 1 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86kg</TD><TD>6.95kg/ 63cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Pet Pet</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara Ooi</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.3 kg</TD><TD>8.2 kgs / 60cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Carebear (Carol)</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4.43kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>Nepia/ Fuzzi Bunz</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika Chui</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.46kg</TD><TD>7.3kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan Luah</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.67kg</TD><TD>8.53kg/ 70 cm</TD><TD>PP/ Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>6.7kg/66cm</TD><TD>Drypers/PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Fen (Eleanor)</TD><TD>Elie Tan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.58kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/65cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>mtanlove</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.51kg</TD><TD>7.7kg/ 66.5cm</TD><TD>PetPet/Mamy Poko/ PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Violet Blaze</TD><TD>Lee Feng Kai</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>6.5kg/62cm</TD><TD>Pampers/ Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maid/ Childcare</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>6.49kg/ 60cm</TD><TD>Nepia/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>tiffanys_mum</TD><TD>Tiffany Lam</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86Kg</TD><TD>6.5Kg / 66cm</TD><TD>Huggies Comfort</TD><TD>Friso Gold / BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Kaki Bukit </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>7.33kg/ 66cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bamwicca</TD><TD>Cayden Cheo</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/66.5cm</TD><TD>Fitti/Huggies/MammyPoko</TD><TD>Similac/BM</TD><TD>Grandparents</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.53kg</TD><TD>9kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>PP/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>7.9kg/70cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Annissasim</TD><TD>Anya Sim Ke Yu</TD><TD>15-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.545kg</TD><TD>6.47kg/63.5cm</TD><TD>Bumwear/PP</TD><TD>BM/Similac</TD><TD>Maid</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>7.2kg/65cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/ Sealer</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.430kg</TD><TD>6.2kg / 64cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>Ian Hon</TD><TD>17-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD>7.85kg/63.4cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Kota Kinabalu MY </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe Lim</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>6.22kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>JH81</TD><TD>Lim Zheng Yu</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>6.7kg/67cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan Wong</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>7.2kg/ 67cm</TD><TD>Japanese Brand</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/61cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston choo</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>8.6kg 71cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch lady</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Malaysia </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>bulomum</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>PP/Nepia</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Mindy</TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>8.3kg/63cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Kranji </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>VS(junior)</TD><TD>Giselle Teh </TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.00kg</TD><TD>7.4kg </TD><TD>Fitti/Pampers Dry</TD><TD>Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny (sis)</TD><TD>Bishan/Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>mommyhome</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>PP/ Pet Pet</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Merah </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD>Lisa</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7.3kg</TD><TD>Fitti</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>Ho Yu En</TD><TD>4-Apr-2006</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD>5.6kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Mamypoko/Fitti</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

etelle
hope ethan enjoyed the fireworks!

could u help me update for xr, 7.67kg/65cm at 5m3w. Thanks!

sigh, she never grow any longer this mth...

I'm new here. wonder if anyone could advise bb drinking another mummy's milk. Is it ok for her? I am super low on supply now and my friend has excess so I thought of giving her my friend's frozen stock. Or would FM be a better choice?

BM
can i keep topping up ebm of subsequebt pump in same bottle n refrigerate? need to cool ebm b4 combine? would b easiest if can juz combine after each pump otherwise abit waste bottle

Mashy
she said she want to join us
happy.gif
Hee Hee.....she dun mind...by the way will pass the milk powder to feza when i see her during our gathering....

Claire
updated....hee hee ethan sure enjoyed the fireworks so did I hee hee :p

Mon
if you want to join our group and be informed of any gatehrings or wat, pls PM me ur email and i will send you a form to fill in.

Mon,
I donate my milk to another mummy whose sons are allergic to FM. She say she did check with the PD that it's ok to take another mummies milk. But I suggest that you check with you PD first before doing so just in case your PD has a diff opinion.

When I combine the EBM, I usually let the ones that I just pumped cool in the fridge first then I mix into the previous bottle, so I mix them when their tempreture is closer.

Hi mummies,

I am doing a blog for Jerry. How do I backdate the time to his birth in Feb. Now I put entry, it is today's date. Sorry, ask silly question..kekeke

Hi Jasminesym,

I don't think u can alter the dates in the blogs, since its supposed to be like a diary. So, gotta be very "kut-lat" to key in the entries on the day itself. But I may be wrong lah. Maybe someone more techie can advise?

<font color="0000ff">Porridge</font>

Can someone advise how the porridge for bb should look like ah? My nanny started making porridge for Ian, but the porridge she makes looks very dry, and grainy. Isn't the porridge supposed to be very "nua" like puree? Paiseh ah, me inexperienced, don't even know how to make bb porridge.

<font color="0000ff">Cranky</font>

Ian has been very good during his night feeds all these while. But recently, he gets cranky and cries and screams during his night feeds. Is anyone having the same experience?

jasminesym
i also dunno how to backdate the date and time. I started my boy's blog only end june i think so those b4 june, i will just compile and indicate as "Part 1 of my 1st 5 months" or "Part 2 of my 1st 5 months" or i will date it myself when i type the entry of past happenings. Some mummies who started blog late like me i think also did the same thing
happy.gif
u can tk a look at our blog to "cang kou cang kou". below is mine, u can link to other bbies blog too

http://www.lojarren.blogspot.com/

elsie
my mum also prefer give my boy not so watery porridge but stil "nua" but not watery. for me, i usually give v smooth porridge. I feel easier for bb to swallow cos their throat is so tiny only haha

as for crankiness, mine all the while, regardless day time or nite time, so long as wanna "kun" will cranky lah haha so cant advise u.. but i realise he started last week did upgrade his crankiness to higher level haha i also scratch my head dunno why. my mum say mayb he sees "zhan dong xi" so scare hahaha so she use pomelo water wipe wipe his face hahaha

Stressed out at work man...working on a course with a team of my colleagues and last couple of weeks, I've been the weakest link coz spend time with xr then neglect to do work during the weekends. Will be able to breathe a little more next week when it ends. Really feel like I'm not coping at work, and sleep deprivation isn't helping. Dunno what to do.

ilim, I also saw huiqing at suntec on Friday. Hahaha....she told me she saw you also. Think his drooling will continue for quite some time. Ya lor...miss you and Keagan too!! hehehe...
happy.gif
Think got to catch up this week. Shall sms you.
happy.gif

etelle, envy u lei yr hb so nice.... for me, if go is go marina south to wtach the firework haha cheapo hehehe but in e end didnt watch.. only watch on TV
sad.gif
cos jarren sick lah haizz stil coughing and wheezing.. v sianzz.. tml need to br him bk to KKH review again.. every week also review v "siong"

PG mummies, anyone interested to bring bb to gymbaby at tumble tots @ punggol plaza ah? i thinking of bringing mine to play lei hehe but not now lah cos he stil sick... probably another 2-3 weeks see how... i hv checked and they say 6 to a class.

one-time LIFE member registration fee : $80
each session of gymbaby : $22+ then each time gotto sign up for 3 months session (tis clause i dun quite like though but if it's we all same group then i dun mind lah haha once a week gathering lk dat for mummy and baby)

i forgot the timing liao... but i rmbr it's sat PM or sun AM and another day is on weekday evening one

Claire,
You may need to take a break to re-charge la. Going back to work after 3mths of rest will need some to adjust oso. Sometimes I take 1/2 day leave to go out with friends, go spa or go back to sleep. But a bit difficult to sleep 'cos when I got home will tend to play with my son.
Difficult to strike a balance b/w work and family lor.

Bulma,
How's his last review? Did doc say need to review until when?

Morning mummies.

Me no good. Annika was sick since last Friday. Apparently phlegms has gotten to her lungs hence the wheezing and all. And we were even more shock to learn that she may be allergic to cow's milk. Same as Genevive's son? The Doc said her persistent rashes plus now, the wheezing and all, are syptoms of allergy to cow's milk.

So I have just started her on Isomil. Hiazz.. Hope it is nutrious enuf for her. And hope she thrives well from not drinking cow's milk. I am so sad..

elsie,
The porridge should look like those u bot from hawker stall. It should not look dry and grainy.
Ask yr nanny to add more water. Thk she did not put enough water and hence the porridge become rice but nua nua one...right?

sunshinekid: the cow milk is the cause ah.. dun worry ya... annika will recover soon..
happy.gif

mon: i tink no problem.. cause tat time i see news then got 1 mummy donated her BM to those bb whose mom's dun have enough supply...
happy.gif

i also very sian leh... Xin ru super duper cranky last weekend... faint man.. keep on being very grouchy and a little bit only start to make noise... then on sat and last nite, even her last intake is ard 11+ yet she wake up to make noise... last nite end up i din have enough sleep.. slept at 12 then wake up at 415 to look after her till 615 which is my normally timin to wake up... wow lau.. buay tahan.... then after she sleep i went to take a nap and end up wake up at 748am!!! and of coure late lor.. and reach office at 840... sian.. gotta work till 645 again tonight.....

ya just to check w u all...i bought her the Si sen brown rice and i let her take on sunday.. the smell so nice leh.. hehe but tasteless.. hehe can add to her milk to bottle feed her?? cause i saw the packagin and say can add to bottle feed leh... then hor.. can i give her like one feed cereal and one feed brown rice(if use feed la) in a day.. is 2 feed a lot on her for now?? i give her eat potato yesterday leh.. hehe she like ai mai ai mai like tat... haizz

hi Mon
Regarding your question on whether to take another mummy's BM. In my opinion, I think if i have insufficient BM I will give baby FM unless BB is allergic to FM then no choice. Personally, I am still not open to the idea of having baby drinking another mummy's BM
happy.gif
I am still TBF baby who is turning 6 months in 2 days' time and supply has also been super low these days. I tried to feed her FM but she taste taste a bit, squirm and started pushing the bottle away. Till now, no success but I will have to try till she learn coz ultimately she has to go on FM. If your baby has no rejection to FM, then no harm giving her?

Sunshinekid
Pardon my ignorance, does FM contains cow's milk? Coz my gal may also be allergic to cow's milk coz PD told me to avoid as i am still nursing her. According to her, cow's milk may be the likely cause of her eczema flare up.

hi sunshinekid,
dun worry, annika will get well soon.....

hi Etelle,
new updates for Elie as of 12 Aug 06. Thank you!
Ht: 65cm
wt: 7.03kg

think the updates in ur previous table not mine lei....mayb it's another Eleanor Tan...hee hee....now then i realised there's a mummy here with the same name n surname as me.....

Mon Lim - can, but it really depends on hw comfortable u r. cos u would not know what wld cross from the other mommies' BM to your bb who's taking it.
generally BM is better than FM as Bm is easier to digest n not 'heaty'.
BUT i myself wld rather give my bb FM... :p she's still tbf btw.
however I did gave away some of my frozen stash I no longer need them.

re: semi-solids
- hi mommies, may i know hw fast did u move from rice cereals to porrodge? when it's ok (my guide is 8 mths) for them to take meat? I'm still making vege and fruit puree for my ger to try. 1 new food each week. lunch rice cereals and evening vege/fruit puree thickened with rice cereals.

Hi amanda,
mayb is due to teething that's y ur xinru super cranky?

as for the no. of solid meals, juz went to PD last sat, he said for 6 mths bb now can hv 2 to 3 solid meals per day. So it's fine that u want to feed xinru one brown rice n one cereal.

my PD usually will give us a few pages of info to read when my Elie reached a milestone (eg. 4mths to start solid food etc). The info stated that by adding cereal/brown rice usually tends to overfeed the bb or some may cause choke. But as for brown rice, it has been passed down so many generations, shld not b a prob...so it's up to u lar....juz mk sure it's not too thick n well dissolve before letting xinru to drink....

Wendy,
can mix vege and fruits puree in the rice cereals ah? My PD advise me to give my baby porridge with chicken, pork or beef. Start with these 3 first, one at a time. In other words, introduce 1 meat for 5-6 days then another for 5-6 days. Don't start with fish first as fish are most likely to cause allergies as compared with pork, chicken and beef. thereafter, start to add vege into the porridge like broccoli, spinach.

aiya summer u not on msn now ah
so far i made apple puree then i add rice cereals in . if too thick i add water. my ger takes it.
i intend to start with chicken and beef but not so soon, mayb 8mo
the vege i giving is sweet potato, butternut squash, acorn squash, carrot, green beans. not all given yet
spinach n broccoli i intend to give later.

Fen: i also dunno leh... maybe because after her over 1 month old, i got no problem handling her.. then now she like tat so cranky i really feel buay tahan...
u mention ur PD give u the info ah? can share w me abt the introducing solid one.. hehe

mummies, if u all have any info on solid rite, can throw to me.. hehe cause i really know nothing about givin solid to bb... thanks in advance...
happy.gif

Wendy,
can't msn at work. can teach me how to make puree and what is the proportion to rice cereals?

yeah, mummies... i also know nuts about introducing solid, throw me information too!

amanda,
ok no prob, will try to scan it tonight, if not will type it out for u tom.....otherwise worst scenario, post a copy to u...like pen pals...hee hee....

Back