(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

so long list???
i v simple.
i just bring,
- pump with batt
- pump container (leave in office)
- tissue
- milk bag (have 1 pack in office)
- cooler bag (on days i go my mum place, otherwise, milk store in coy's freezer)

v little thing hor? hahahaha

Hi Moms,
Can I join u all again? I have not posted since Feb. but I always read your forum. I quit my job to be a SAHM and now i'm enjoying every bit of my time with my boy. Can u let me know how to join ur group and what are the things that I need to update? Thanks

mashy!!! u must br ice pack and bag mah else how u gg to transport home yr precious EBM?

ronella, welcome =) just join in and post lor e more e merrier mah hehe u also like etelle quit job bcom SAHM liao hehe where u stay? the west side mummies thk every wk got a gathering one lei for the SAHM. if u also that side then u can join them. u give etelle yr email addy then etelle will send u a form to fill up particulars so that whenever we have any activities or whatever, u will also b informed =)

no la....that is wat i NEED in office. Everyday only bring FTG and bm. Every Fri bring pumps home for thorough washing and Mon bring to office.

Last time when i pump in toilet, i used rechargable batteries, end of day, put batteries to charge overnite in office. Now doing in office, used power. Battery bak in office as standby, just in case cannot use the room.

Thx Bulma!

I stay in Sembawang but will try to join u if avail. My bb dun want to stay outdoors very long, if he feels sleepy he want his Sarong. This is a disadvantage. But so far, he sleeps well thru the nite, from 9:30pm to 6:30am with 2 dream feeds in between.
Later I will post my bb photo. Thanks

Mashy...need to keep bm chill. If maintain at room temperature, need to consume in 2hr, i think.

If used thermal bag, get the ice pack from Daiso, $2.

Mashy
Depends on the distance from your office to home. If distance is relatively far, it's better to get an ice-pack. I bought mine from Kiddy Palace at $4.90 i think. And got another ice-brick for my FTG at Daiso for $2. The ice-brick is better but have to have a bigger thermal bag to accommodate it.
For me, i dun use any ice packs or thermal bag for tramsporting of EBM coz my office is only 5mins' ride away from my mum's place.

Oh, ok.

So I will need to get a cooler bag/thermal bag & ice pack/brick. Right?

I've a bottle bag, shiny inside like aluminium looking type. Is that a thermal bag?

Haha, when it comes to transporting BM, i'm totally clueless.

mashy, need ice pack lah else wait EBM spoil lei then waste yr efforts... i got 2 ice pack no more using lei... and also got some sterilising tablets, u want? when u start work?

mashy, i use the walls ice-cream that small cooler bag w 2 ice packs when i transport. but u must rmbr hor yr office must hv fridge for u to store yr EBM then when u gg home, then u go take fr fridge and put into the bag and transport home.

<font color="ff0000">Mashy</font>
No need to use ice packs provided ur journey is quite short, say about 1 hr. But tat is provided ur bm is chilled in the office fridge. I used the Avent 3M insulating bag and it says can tahan cold/chilled bm for up to 4 hrs.

Bulma

I starting work 1st week Aug. Thanks leh! When can i collect from you?

Sunshinekid

Orh. Think have to include some extra time in case I wanna go makan dinner b4 go home. Then will spend more than 1 hr out liao.

mashy
we arrange again... mayb i can just bring to office then after work, send over to yr place. easier for you else you gotto go to ponggol pick fr me lei next mon i on leave so cant.. mayb tues or wed... we arrange again, can?

bochap
the photos u update in yujie's blog is recent or not recent one? how come she stil wear mittens?

Mashy,
In tat case, better use ice packs. For me, it is less than 1 hr. Wow.. u and hb working in the same office? See him day in day out lor?
happy.gif

I finally tried those eclairs and swiss rolls!!! They are really yummy! I think hor.. for those living in Sengkang/Punggol, we can organise a BP ourselves. So many of us living in that area.. Heheheh.

Bulma

Thanks! Ok, arrange again.

Sunshinekid
Yah, everyday can go for lunch you hui. Hahaha. Yesterday he said dunno Raffles Stamford (ex-Westin) got go by hr or not. Haha!

Hi ronella
pls PM me ur email address so i can send you the new member's form. yeah we do have home gatherings. Is sembawang near woodlands cuz wew may be having a gathering there anytime soon
happy.gif
welcome welcome

mashy, yr hb noti noti ah... hahahhahahaa somemore in such a hi-class one muahahahha he treat u v nice haha no suggest hotel 81 hahaha

haha
happy.gif
aiyoh come in here always bring a smile to my face.

mashy
gong xi, going to rejoin the workforce liao, some more same office as hb. Lucky leh, can go work and leave work together
happy.gif

Haha, not high class lah. Coz he also said think nearby no cheap hotel. Hahaha...

Annissa
I SAHM lah, joining back the workforce coz no money and dunno how to raise my kid. Hahha. Now I very sian when feed my boy cereal, coz dunno what to feed and when to progress to next stage. Think my limit is here liao. Better hand over to the professionals.

Mashy,

BM can keep at room temp for 4hrs so if you only pump once then try to pump towards the end of the work day. Then you dun hv to bring cooler bag oso.

Here's wat I bring -

1) Electric pump
2) 4 breast shields as I need to pump twice in office. So all sterilize at home and I put in the Lock &amp; Lock container
3) Fridge to go cooler bag, that's good for transportation back home.
4) Tissue

After pump I just rinse the breast shields and will wash thoroughly when I get home.

Just wondering, do you pump according to bb's feeding timing or when it's appropriate?

I follow my girl's time cos i need to nurse on weekend. I scare if i don follow, this under-achiever cow will not have enough for her to drink.

Hi everyone
just dropping a note to say HI.... have been busy working. No time to even log in to join the discussion.

I think someone asked me about partime cleaner...here is their website http://www.a-team.com.sg/ or call them at 6846 9245 / 6846 9247 / 6846 0428. I apologise for the delay in responding.

Having madness time at work...I miss my baby a lot. Will be travelling in and out for work till end July, not sure how my baby will handle herself without mummy around.
sad.gif

Annissa,

I need to pump 4 times a day as I'm working now. And MS is alot so I dun follow bb's schedule, I just time b/w 5-7 hrs interval.
I can't nurse directly 'cos sometimes my boy will choke when the flow is too strong. And he will hv nipple confusion then my maid got problem feeding using bottle when I'm at work.

It's good if you can follow yr bb's timing as you are 'reflecting' the true demand so hopefully that will help maintian MS lor.

Venus,
Sure will miss bb a lot, can't help it lor. If you have someone you trust to take care of bb then dun worry too much alrdy.

Violet
*envy envy* i think women with fuller breasts tend to have more milk... correct me if i'm wrong... heehee. My gal also nipple confusion, used to kick up such a big fuss when we try to bottle feed her.

Dear all, thks for the advice on napping and your warm welcome. I certainly look forward to meeting up and i will send etelle my info in private mail.

My boy is still very sticky abt having to carrying him to sleep, sometimes he allows me to rock him in his rocker or simply nurse to sleep. Haiz, i dont know what is wrong, i may have to go buy sarong soon.

Kudos to all you working mothers, i think you are all supermums. I cant imagine having to work and wake up in the mights to feed bb. As a SAHM, it is not easy too, i hardly have time to do anyting else, except when he is sleeping and i have to rush to cook lunch!

I ordered tingkat at buffet paradize, apparently no msg, food not bad, but i do think it is better to cook too, more nutritious afterall.

Need your advice:
how many of you are still doing total breastfeeding? How much per feed and how long the interval. I used to do direct feeds, but Ian seems not to have enough and always want to latch on even after abt 30mins total on both sides. So these 2 days i expressed out and gave him 200ml per 3 hours, and he can finish and still eat his rice cereals. Is this too much?

Anyway my ms seem to be decreasing and i am conmteplating FM at night. Is it abt 180ml for a 4 and 1/2 month baby boy?

thks again for advising!

summerbb,
Not true la. I oso small small one if not for BF. When BF then become more wei da. Later stop BF liao will shrink one.

mommy@home
I cannot afford to wake up at nite to do the nite feed 'cos alrdy sleep deprived. With 1 kid I still can, with 2 now, cannot liao.

I am still TBF &amp; my boy drinks at 4hrs interval in the day about 120-160ml per feed. And he takes 1 cereal feed at 8pm.

Is yr boy overweight? If he is not shd be ok rite? Maybe he is jus a big eater?

haha on the contrary, he is in the 25th percentile, abt 6kg only. but big eater i guess. your boy does not wake up for night feeds anymore is it?

My girl is 5mth now. Either BF or EBM. Once a while will give FM when not enough time to warm up EBM or she dont poo for more than 2 days. She WAS drinking 180-200ml per 3-3hrly, just reduced to 160ml few days back, still at 3-3hr interval, cos i cannot catch up liao. Under-achiever cow here only managed 110-120ml per session.

She is BIG at birth, but small now. Low growth rate!!!!

Gosh! So many postings! Hi mommy@home, my boy's called Ian too. When was your Ian born? Mine was born on 17 Feb.
Haven't had much time to login coz my parents came over to visit us last week, and after they left another friend came.
Busy but happy.
happy.gif

mommy@home,
haiz... i'm one of the unfortunate ones that bb still wakes up for nite feeds. Sometimes I will wake up when I hear him make noise lor.
But I asked my maid try not to feed at nite and pat him to sleep if possible. So far no good results yet.

Violet....u may wan to try to reduce the amt slowly. I did that with my girl cos i FIXED the time for her 1st feed of the day.

Anissa,
I scared later I reduced until not enough leh, so I let it be lor. Anyway the excess I donate to some mummies who need FEBM.
If I can BF till Feng Kai is 1yo then I will slowly reduce or stop totally.

Mummies

Updates!!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>7.1kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>Le Le</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6Kg/ 60cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol 21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Sam/Ray</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9kg/2.3kg</TD><TD>6.4kg,5.8kg/60cm</TD><TD>NTUC/ Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma/Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Bochap (Siewlng)</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>6.97kg/ 61.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Huggies/Pet Pet</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.96kg</TD><TD>8kg/68cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>5.3kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>Jia Hui</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>6.1kg/ 60cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole Tan</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>6.0kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>PP/ Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Gingerale</TD><TD>Annalisa</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.32kg/ 50cm</TD><TD>Mamo poko/Pureen/PP</TD><TD>Friso Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.65kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/66cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma (Fm 5th June)</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD>8.4 kg/65cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/Drypers/PetPet/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 68cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ihave3cats</TD><TD>Ashton Tan Wai Lok</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/65cm</TD><TD>MamyPoko</TD><TD>Isomil</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>China, Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>8.5kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>5.8kg</TD><TD>Nappy/Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/64cm</TD><TD>PP/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>6.9kg/ 68cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>Friso 1 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86kg</TD><TD>6.95kg/ 63cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Pet Pet</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Carebear (Carol)</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4.43kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>Nepia/ Fuzzi Bunz</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>Me</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika Chui</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.46kg</TD><TD>6.7kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan Luah</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.67kg</TD><TD>7.18kg/ 66 cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>5.7kg/63.5cm</TD><TD>Drypers/PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Fen (Eleanor)</TD><TD>Elie Tan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.58kg</TD><TD>5.9kg/61cm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>mtanlove</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.51kg</TD><TD>6.5kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>PetPet/Mamy Poko/ PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Violet Blaze</TD><TD>Lee Feng Kai</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>6.5kg/62cm</TD><TD>Pampers/ Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maid/ Childcare</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>6.49kg/ 60cm</TD><TD>Nepia/PP</TD><TD>TBM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>tiffanys_mum</TD><TD>Tiffany Lam</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86Kg</TD><TD>6Kg / 66cm</TD><TD>Huggies Comfort</TD><TD>Friso Gold / BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Kaki Bukit </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>6.5kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.53kg</TD><TD>9kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>PP/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>7kg/63cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Annissasim</TD><TD>Anya Sim Ke Yu</TD><TD>15-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.545kg</TD><TD>6kg/60cm</TD><TD>Bumwear/PP</TD><TD>BM/Similac</TD><TD>Maid</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>7.2kg/65cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/ Sealer</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>Ian Hon</TD><TD>17-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD>7.85kg/63.4cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Kota Kinabalu MY </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe Lim</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>6.22kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>JH81</TD><TD>Lim Zheng Yu</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>6.7kg/67cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan Wong</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 64.5cm</TD><TD>Japanese Brand</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>6.75kg/55cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>7.1kg/ 63cm</TD><TD>Drypers/PP/Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch Lady</TD><TD>Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>bulomum</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>PP/Nepia</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Mindy</TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>7.6kg/60cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Kranji </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>mommyhome</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.88</TD><TD>5.7kg</TD><TD>PP/ Pet Pet</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Merah </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD>Lisa</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4+kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Fitti</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi ronella
it's nice to know u can join us for gathering will keep you in the loop. You have msn? Almost all the mummies there have msn...let us have ur email so we can add u to our MSN
happy.gif
hee hee then can chat.

BB Contest Updates

I have received the baby photos of Ivory,Amanda, Mindy, Elsie, Piglet Fen, Smiley,Violet, Genevive,Bbcutie. Total 9

ps:Those who have submitted pics but haven't pay pls do so.

Lai Yee
Sorry for the late reply, personally i like the bean sprout pillow cos of the lenght n there's wt in it so it's not easy to kick away lor n now Keagan used it as bolster he needs his piilow n pacifier to sleep.

mommy@home
Welcome here!!! U jus came back from US ah? Is it becos of tht tht ur bb got jetlag so cun really sleep thru the nite. Bb need some time to adapt lor.

hi mummies,

Anyone shaved their bb's head themselves ah? We're thinking of doing it on our own. Is it advisable?
Coz we're afraid bb will be cranky @ hair salon. How do u keep your bb still @ e hair salon?
Is the shaver e hair salon uses e same as e electric shaver? Must cut 1st, then shave?
Is e soft part of e skull very tricky? What to watch out for?

Elsie.....brought my girl to my regular salon to do it at 1mth. She has little hair and more on (command) then, so was quite easy. Shaved direct, no need to cut. I hold her head up and turn, following my hair stylist's movement.

hi so long never log in liao....how everyone , I very busy this few weeks...hehe... I saw u girl got gathering pls let me know when...i'm interested .

Back