(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

babycutie,

it s stress la i think.. try relax a bit.. you ask bout bb sleeping in air con.. yes my girl sleep in our room with the air con on..

Feza,
I let my gal sleep aircon when I jus delivered her 'cos I cannot tahan the heat n she is sleeping with me.
But PD advised against infant sleeping in aircon so fm her 1st mth check up onwards, she sleeps with fan. Unless we are back in IL's place in M'sia when we have to sleep in air con rooms.

Now my boy oso sleeps with fan since the day he is home.

<font color="ff0000">BBcutie</font>
hehehe.. then I must congratulate you for the big fat Negative.. hahaha.:p

<font color="ff0000">Venus</font>
Hey, I am also like u leh. I get very happy when frens are pregnant. My coll is 4 mth preg now and we can talk non-stop about pregnancy and babies! Will share w her alot, even about maternity wear etc. Sometimes I wish I am pregnant again, but that's just silly lah. Not so soon, even if I want #3.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">ilim</font>
When do we have to let you know? I try to surf the website then either sms or post here my orders, ok?

<font color="ff0000">amanda</font>
I am happy that Annika can sleep thru lah, but just very worried that she misses her night feed. She is very light weight leh. Tonight just bro her for the 3rd mth jab. She weighs only 5.8kg.
sad.gif
Even the PD said she is abit light.

Feza,

So the aircon might the be cause of sensitive nose.

Both my kids don't sleep in aircon room. I remembered when Belvia was a baby and we put her to sleep with us in the aircon room, her breathing was pretty loud as if she got block nose. So from then, we abstain her from sleeping in aircon room.

Babycutie,

I kpo a little n share my exp....

My gal was breathing very loud when we sleep in air con room that's y the PD advised to use fan instead. The cool air makes their airway smaller and esp so at nite.
She has whizzing sound when she sleeps and I was so worried being a 1st time mum. After we switch to fan, she is fine.

But not sure if it will cause sensitive nose. You may call the PD to cfm or check some websites like babycentre.com?
Hope this helps.

etelle my latest update

Mummy's Nick : Venus
BB Name : Corinne Ong
BB Dob : 26 Jan 2006
Wt/ Ht : 7.1kg/60cm
Type of Diaper :MamyPoko/Dypers/Pet Pet/Pampers
Type of FM : NIL
Caregiver : Nanny
Address (Area) : Jurong East

Etelle,

here's mine :

Mummy's Nick : Violet
BB Name : Lee Feng Kai / Lee Yi Xuan
BB Dob : 09-Feb-06 / 24-Jul-02
Wt/ Ht : always changing...
Type of Diaper : Pampers / Drypers / Nepia(only my boy using diapers)
Type of FM : NIL / GROW
Caregiver : Maid / Childcare
Address (Area) : Sengkang

bbcutie,

i let her sleep in the air con room with us is becoz she always perspire (even with the air con on) esp when she drink milk.. and when she s warm she always gets cranky ( this trait definitely follow the daddy).. so leave me with no choice but to put her in air con room.. consulted my pd he said it s fine as long as she has warm clothing on.. so every nyte she becomes baby eskimo..

bbcutie

I let my boy sleep with the fan on. In fact, the fan will blow directly at him coz he perspires a lot. Don't wanna use air con, coz besides being too cold sometimes, it's too drying. And don't want to make it a habit for him.

We use the air con only on hazy or very hot days/nights.

Sunshinekid
My hb doing N.Y on the 17th u let me noe b4 tht lah, u can either post here or sms me...
happy.gif

bbcutie
My oso sleeps in air con rm since he was abt 2 wks cos he perspire alot even when the fan is on n got rashes but i make sure he wear warm clothing n put blanket for him lor...

Updated
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg/59cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.44kg/58cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Sam/Ray</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>5.6kg,5.1kg/55cm</TD><TD>NTUC(Day)/ Nepia(Night)/ PP(Gng Out)</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma/Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Bochap (Siewlng)</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.18kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Huggies/Pet(Day)Nepia(Night)</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.7kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>4.5kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>Jia Hui</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>5.15kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole Tan</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.0kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>PP/ Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Gingerale</TD><TD>Annalisa</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.12kg/63cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>7.1kg/60cmm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/Drypers/PetPet/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>7.18kg/ 60.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg</TD><TD>Nappy (Day) Nepia(Night)</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.6kg/64cm</TD><TD>PP/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.3kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>Friso 1 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6kg</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Carebear (Carol)</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4.43kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.8kg/ 62 cm</TD><TD>Nepia/PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Drypers(Day)PP(Night)</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mtanlove</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PetPet/Mamy Poko/ PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Violet Blaze</TD><TD>Lee Feng Kai</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PP/ Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maid/ Childcare</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia (Day) PP (Night)</TD><TD>TBM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.7kg/62cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pet Pet/ Sealer</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.4kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Japanese Brand</TD><TD>Friso</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4.4kg/55cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.6kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Drypers, Pampers, Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch Lady</TD><TD>Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>bulomum</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.1kg/ 56cm</TD><TD>PP/ Drypers</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD>Lisa</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4+kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Fitti</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks Etelle,

I hv 2 kids, but if u r only updating 2006 bbies status, then care taker is only Maid for my boy. Childcare is for my elder gal....

selina
have transferred the $ to you. transfer code 4430. Thanks n sorry i took so long.
happy.gif

MEET-THE-BABIES LUNCH GATHERING
Date : 24 June 2006
Time : 12pm
Venue : Pasir Ris

Gals, please register your attendance accordingly hehe
1. Bulma + bb + hb
2. May + 2 bbies + hb + maid
3. Feza + bb + hb
4. Ling + bb + son
5. Von + bb + hb
6. Siewlng + bb +hb
7. Carol + bb + hb + son
8. Violet + bb + hb + gal + maid
9. Venus + bb + hb
10. Claire + bb (+ hb tentative)

hi,

sensitive nose
my bb also like that. air con room got sensitive nose

Amanda/claire
my bb drinks 1200ml of fluid a day noy 200ml. hee hee... a lot right? now a bit pui pui

Gathering
i let u all know again. got to ask my hb

Bulma
$500 from my own pay leh not from my HB. i save more i spend less

errmm.. the collage will look something like this.

http://www.serenaide.net/mimi/collagetryout.jpg

i was just trying this out 1st from the photos i took from Ringo so when i compile everyone's, the actual collage will be huge. if you dont want the photo i used, email me another one.

as for size, can give me as big as possible so easier for me to manipulate. i tried to arrange according to birth order but when it gets too many later, i'm not sure if i can maintain that order.

sally - when's the latest u need the photo. i try to get one swee swee one for my ger...

mashy - hi, nice meeting u.
happy.gif

Violet Blaze,
My girl was the same as yr gal when sleeping in aircon room. So from bb onwards, she don't sleep in aircon room. Anyway its a good training also lah. Otherwise next time they can't sleep without aircon. It also benefits our electricity bills...hehehehehe....

Venus,
Did the PD comment on yr girl's wt?

bbcutie,

i never spell wrong. heh.. think its the font that makes it look like 'b'. but if u see actual size then can see it's 'd'. its just roughly done up, maybe will change font or wat later.

wendy,

best to pass me before 27th May. after i work on it, we might still need to source out how to go about with the printing.

Hi Sally,

I've sent u Marcus' photo. Thanks to help collate.
happy.gif

Re: Baby sleeping in air-con room

Marcus has been sleepin in air-con since birth. But we dun set it too cold, usually ard 27 degrees...just make the room cool. Turn it on only at night, except if raining or weather is cool. In the day, I'll let him sleep with ceiling fan on.

Re: Baby sleeping in air-con room

Tavis mostly sleep in air-con room since birth. And we set it ard 25 degrees.I think most babies perspire alot esp when they drink milk.

Hi Sally,
is quite nicely done. Good job.
I have send U Tavis Laughing Buddha photo. Thanks for doing it.

Sally
need to send you my bb pic's. what is your email add?

BBcutie
PD said bb is growing ok. why leh? Did your PD said anything? Our bbs are about the same weight &amp; height. do you feel that bb is heavy to carry now, i can't carry corinee too long.. backache.

BB sleep in aircon
My bb also sleeps in aircon but only at night. set at 25c but she still perspire...

Rotavirus vaccine
Anyone has gotten your bb the rotavirus vaccine? is it necessary and any side effect that i need to know

hi violet
welcome to the thread...

yeah lor, i feel like i want to get pregnant again. Told hubby, and he laughed + said...so soon?

Hi Venus,

Thank you!

My boy had the 6-in-1 jab and rotarix(Rotavirus vaccine) in Apr. It's in oral form.
Read an article in the papers sometime in Feb and so decided to let him take the rotarix. Can't remember that the paper stated any side effects.
After my 1st bb, I also wished that I have 2nd one very soon. Waited for 3yr b/f I was finally pregnant again. During that 3 yrs when I see pregnant ladies I envy them. So I can understand how you feel....
happy.gif

Venus
haha why you want one so fast? Consider to be sahm?? I will try only after Ethan turns one year hee hee
happy.gif
Ethan took the rotavirus vacine also...no side effect lah..it's oral medication the nurse will feed one...

Aircon
On weekdays ethan sleeps with my mum and it's fan. Then weekends it's with me air con but i tune it to 26 degress leh...should be okie right?

venus,

elly also take the rotavirus jab.. no side effects.. i took it as a precaution (1st time parents very KS).. but i remember doc told me that it should be taken before 14 weeks..

sally,

love the artwork.. and thanks.. dunno whether i should change the pic or not.. will let you know.. and i dun think can put feb babies must be jan to feb as some of the babies decide to come in faster than expected.. heez..

mashy, the website that koli mentioned is not bad

Venus,
PD ask us the control our bb milk intake leh. She said his wt is at 90 percentile. We are giving him 5Oz every 3hrs. PD asked to reduce to 4Oz every 3hrs and see how. If really cannot, then go back to 5Oz but stretch the feeding interval longer than 3hrs if possible. This is because she is afraid bb might become obese if we don't control.

Initially we give 4Oz but now we stick to 5Oz and we will stretch the interval to 4hrs if bb don't make noise.

Yeah, can feel the weight if carry too long. When we go out, our maid will carry him with a sarong sling.

Feza
Jialat ah. Jus remember 24 Jun is my nephew's wedding... I need to go his house for lim teh leh.
I may not able to go for the gathering liao leh. So sad...

aiya.. why so lucky.. never mind i send you the collage when i ve done yr maths kit.. btw, it s still at mashy's place i haven even go collect let alone do.. maybe i should pick my butt up and go ang mo kio to collect..

Feza
Yaloh so lucky. Maybe tat day is an auspicious day. U all got go n calculate ah? A good day to have gathering...haha!

Thanks ah... I thought u too busy mah, so didn't ask u abt it. Hehe I am the most lazy bum lah, wan to buy but dun wan to do...

Bulma
now Yujie's weekend entertainment is watch TV... hehe, i put her into her Bumbo seat, n she will stuck to TV. Jialat liao, next x will glue to TV...

Siewlng
i was thinking of buying bumbo chair but come to think of it not worth it cuz hor Ethan thigh also quite big sure a while only cannot sit liaoz so dun want to spend that extra money hee hee :p

Back