(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

Babe
If u wan yr gal to stop using u as pacifier, mayb u can slowly try to start bottle feed her instead of latch. Bcos u latch so u dunno how much your gal drink so bit difficult to monitor lor but wat is the weight of your gal? if her weight is ok then should be drinking enuf. but old pple alway say bb dun sleep after feed means they dun drk enuf lor dunno how true lah but my boy sm x drk full full also no sleep til nx feeding time.

My MS slowly increase til about my boy almost 3 months then stop increasing and now stagnant at about 400-450ml. my boy is on partial FM partial EBM cos my MS low.

Etelle
u BMI 24 then i jialut lei i 26 lei i only 1.5m and 58kg lei *sob sob* i also fl knee joint sm x pain esp when nd to get up fr sitting position on floor, i fl i m an elephant meh v tough lk dat. My cousin's wife told me after 6 months we will lose weight faster. she say for her is lk dat.

Summer
how much is yr gal drinking in total a day? and wat is her weight? from tis, u will know if she is growing well and drking enuf lor when my boy about 3 months, he is drinking about 120ml every 2.5-3hrs. o ya, did you clean the tongue of your gal? sm of the gals here say must clean lor else bb will refuse milk. i v lazy, i few days then clean once =p

amanda
i only tot of wanna let my boy go for swimming class cos i fl boy must know how to swim hehe havent tot of others lei ...hmm.. didnt think so far lor

venus
sorry about your FIL. take care

bul: hehe ya lor.. i also wan my gal go learn swimmin leh.. but she very 'wee kua' leh... any idea when can bring go first swim huh... haha lucky most of u all here has the same thinkin as me... if not i really feel odd out...

amanda
i hear pple say better wait til bb at least 6 months then go... cos they usually finish their jab alr. so i thk i will bring jarren go swim only after he 6 months. my boy dun like water lei dunno how to force him to go swimming haha

bul: after 6 months huh.. ok ok.. so i stil got 3 month to train her to be more strong.. hehe... initially after i bathe her she will shiver like tat... now better liao... but she sneeze a lot.. haha...
u try to put water duck into the bath tub when u bath jarren?? let him play like tat lor.. tink slowly jarren will love water..

Bulma
i think should be about 500+ ml or so leh, assuming 80ml per feed and 6 feeds per day. and her 80ml has to be consumed over 2 intervals. she is 3 months this 16th. Her weight is 5.3kg. Is it ok? I dun clean her tongue, i think my mum do.

Bulma
I read from other forum, some of them, bring their bb to swim on 2-3rd month liao. But I think I will bring Yujie to swim on 5th month? Cos now she still like "sick chicken"... cannot go swim lah.
Tat day, I went to MotherWork n saw many nice nice swim suit for bb leh, so tempted to buy for her... especially the girl girl one.

My girl now like water alot, during bath, when turn her around, she like to stretch out her legs, like swimming... sometimes really scare she get drown...

summer
think weight is ok...not sure... must go bk see the chart hehe...u hv the chart to check against? my boy when 3 months was 6.4kg but boy is usually heavier than gal

yr gal shd be drkg abt 795ml a day now lei...150 x 5.3kg mah... but dunno why my boy also under-drinking haha my boy is now 7.1kg so shd be drinking abt 1065ml a day but he only drk about 700-900ml a day

siewlng: u terrible mummy lah... call Yujie 'sick chicken' hehe....
buy first la... hehe i wanna get bikini for xinru leh... haha...

Bulma
Ya, i used to latch her on when i was still on ML so i really don't know how much she drink then. I think she prefers latching on direct than bottle. haha, your boi also small eater.

Amanda
My gal also likes to bath.

<font color="ff0000">Venus</font>
Sorry to hear abt your FIL. Do take care yah. I think you should bring bb down to the wake to pay respect, but just a quick one. After that, bring bb up again. Too much smoke, noise, etc will not do baby good. My mum said when bathing baby, just put a few pcs of pomelo leaves in the tub, just in case baby pantang. If u know what I mean.

<font color="ff0000">Summer</font>
Think ur gal's wt is doing fine leh. My gal is also very light, only 5.8kg at 3mths. But since she is growing fine, I am not too worried (trying hard).
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Selina</font>
Aiyo.. ask your hb to curb his temper abit lor. That's the worst thing to happen.. fight betw hb and our parents. Luckily my hb is stil quite ok with my parents, though he still complain abt them occasionally when they indulge in my son etc.

<font color="ff0000">Amanda</font>
Babies so young can take Hou Ning ah? I heard this is really gd but I am not too sure if babies less than 1YO should take.

I bought My Melody bikini and Hello Kitty float for my gal already. There is this Sanrio shop at United Square, they have quite a wide range of nice swimming costumes... you gals can go check it out
happy.gif

summer: my gal also.. especially when she feelin very hot, when u put her down to the water, she will stick out her tongue and smile smile then look so relax... hehe

Bulma
i think u like me lah the weight too much for our body liaoz leh...never mind lah slowly control our diet and exercise lor hee hee :p cham...i tought BMI 24 is healthy range ha ha how come doctor said i unhealthy overweight sigh....

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer

NO

----------------------------------------------

Have you gals managed to shed all the weight put on during pregancy? I am still 2kg away and that 2kg seems very stubborn, can't seem to shed it off. Also, i can't feed into some of my pants, think hips have expanded!

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet
4. Amanda-if can of course wan.... :p

NO

Sunshinekid: can... but cannot take too much.. its good really... it helps Xinru leh...

Hi gals,

i find that Elvin didnt gain much this 1 mth. He weighs 5.9kg when he is 2 mths. And didnt gain any when i weighs him when he is 2.5mths. When 3 mths he weights 6.2kg only lei. Thought he PD say he is of medium size but i still worry lei cos he didnt gain mcuh in this 1 mth.

Elvin vomit milk lei liek 20-30ml like that. Every 1 or 2 days will vomit lei. And his poo is dark green and stickly.

I thinking of changing his formula. Maybe change to Enfalac A+. What do u gals think?

Anyone can help me i so worried lei..

Etelle,
if i can i will wan to be SAHM. But for my case my MIL wan to take care of Elvin so i continue to work loh.

jappooh: Xinru used to throw out like tat amount also... then nowadays dun haf liao le... cause we burp her after some time.. maybe u try to do tat cause too much air went into stomach will cause throw out milk also.. see whether it helps a not...
if PD say Elvin is growin well then dun worri too much la...
happy.gif

Actualli ppl say drink FM, bb poo will be hard but xinru one is stickly stickly one also leh... so its ok if its not watery... as for the colour, for me, i think is he kana scare lor... haha cause xinru will often haf tat colour of poo if she was bein scared by some sudden noise... i did ask her PD abt the poo colour and she told me tat it's her guts juice tat makes the poo dark green... u let elvin eat a bit of 'jing fen san'.. it helps.. abt changin of FM, when did elvin start takin FM? just only?? if he took since birth then no point changin cause if its the FM then long time the poo will haf be like tat liao... its better not to change FM for bb, their stomach might not be able to take it....
happy.gif

Poll: Would you want to be SAHM if you can. Please indicate your preference.

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet

NO
1. Bulma

i stil got 6kg stubborn ones that no matter wat i do just cant shred off *CRY CRY CRY*

stella,

i m a SAHM but seriously it s not easy ley.. you have to alternate yr time from child, household chores, yrself.. it s also a full time job lor only you are paid so bloody little.. (my hubby will kill me if he read this)

jappooh,

elly poo also that time was green and sticky.. after letting her have jing fong san for a while her poo is back to normal.. maybe he got frightened that why..

weight huh i have 3kg more to go back to ideal weight for my height.. so for me is i dun eat much carbo but have lots of water, fruits and vegetable... i m trying out this traditional meds also.. to flatten the abdomen.. hope it works.. share with you all this.. it s from my hubby he s also trying hard to lose weight.. see attached..

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif

exercise.doc (21.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet

NO
1. Bulma
2. Smiley

i dun wanna be SAHM at all.....i love working now which i used to hate....hahaha

haha thanks, gals....

smiley, i also like u lei dun wanna b SAHM at all.. thanks for joining me in the "NO" portion hahaha nowadays i got friday blues hahha

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet

NO
1. Bulma
2. Smiley
3. Wendy (used to b YES when having 1 kid. Mayb YES when they r older)

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet
5. mtanlove

Etelle
just to update
Amos
Height/Weight: 58cm/5kg as at 3 mth old
He is very small size as compared to u gals babies hor.He is born 2.5kg at birth only.

Just went for injection today, doct say his head still cant hold up strongly as compared to some babies who can hold up at 3 mths old already. Quite worried for him leh.
Gals, when do yr babies hold his/her head up quite strongly?

Bulma
Jarren so cute n look so much like u...
happy.gif

Venus
sorry to hear abt ur FIL... u take care of urself leh... for bb better ask the elderly lor cos bb very pantang to all these things lor... i rmm my MIL told me not to bring bb to all hong bai shi when they r still so small lor...

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet
5.ilim

NO
1. Bulma
2. Smiley

venus
sorry to hear about ur FIL. send my condolences to ur family.

Bulma
ur boy loke very stable leh. can sit bb chair liao. walau my boy still buay sai leh!

HB quarrelled with my parents
haiz what to do? hope their relationship will get better. from now on every weekends or public holidays i am not going to go for tuition cos my hb said i neglected him liao.

mtan
dun worry about your bb. some bb can hold their head faster than the rest, ur bb will be alright.

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet
5.ilim

NO
1. Bulma
2. Smiley
4.Koli(used to be yes too but HB dun allow cos not enuf $. planning for early retirement)k

mtan,
ur boy abt same size as my gal leh...my gal 5.15kg/58cm at 3mths 1wk...heehee...small size...she also born 2.455kg only.
but my gal can hold up her head liao. strong...but i heard gal faster than boy.

koli
no lah he not stable.. u see my hands holding his head and also he is stil too small size to sit bb chair. only let him try awhlie and tk pix only.

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet
5.ilim

NO
1. Bulma
2. Smiley
4.Koli(used to be yes too but HB dun allow cos not enuf $. planning for early retirement)k
5. Sunshinekid

<font color="ff0000">Smiley, Mtan</font>
Our babies are the smallest at birth, I think. MIne was only 2.460kg at birth. At 3rd mth, she was 5.8kg and 58cm.

<font color="ff0000">Bulma</font>
Jarren is so cute! And I think you have lost some wt leh, your face looks sharper in this foto.

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet
5.ilim

NO
1. Bulma
2. Smiley
5. Sunshinekid
6. Siewlng

sunshinekid,
at least now ur bb 5.8kg at 3mths...mine oni 5.15kg
sad.gif

but ppl says cos my gal on mostly BM so will not be as chubby as those on formula.
urs on formula or BM?

<font color="0000ff">Smiley</font>
My baby girl is on half BM and half FM. Don't worry lah, ur girl will grow up fine.
happy.gif
My girl looks chubby even though she weighs quite light. Well, maybe our girls belong to those with light bones, more "you siew" mah :p

<font color="0000ff">Milk Powder: S26</font>
My friend has a tin to give away, only used 2 times. She is a cow, has alot of bm so her son does not need FM at all. She is from the Jan thread. Any one wants the milk powder, let me know yah.

sunshinekid
you very bad leh, say your friend is a cow... haha!!! I am also a cow then, my bb dun need FM.

Smiley
My bb on TBM, i think our gals are fine... she is also abt your gal's weight. My niece who is on FM is very chubby.

hi summer,
my gal not on TBM coz my mum want her to be on FM at least once or twice during nite time so tat she dun always wake up midnite.
but as long as she is healthy i m ok....n as long as she got gain weight then ok....slower is fine i suppose.

Etelle
Classification BMI (For adults)
Underweight < 18.5
Healthy Weight 18.5 - 24.9
Overweight 25 - 29.9
Very Overweight > or equal to 30
But I understand Asian should be abt 18-21 as healthy leh

*CRY CRY* means i overweight lor *CRY CRY*

sunshinekid
no slim lah u r tricked by the angle of taking photo haha i stil fat fat... the photo no show my body mah muahhaha pui chabo lah i under overweight range u can know i fatty liao lor *CRY CRY*

YES
1. Stella
2. Summer
3. Violet
5.ilim
6. sally cinnamon (only if my hb is a business tycoon and i can have maids as well. hehe)

NO
1. Bulma
2. Smiley
5. Sunshinekid
6. Siewlng

Hi sally
considering those active and inactive members we have 35 leh
happy.gif

Siewlng
Thanks which means i am veyr overweight if using the asian scale ah if using the ang moh one i still healthy haha anyway i have to shed off more weight lah about 5 more to go to my pre pregnant weight .....sigh sigh sigh...

Thanks girls for polling hee hee :p the rest who ahsn't poll pls do so
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht (As of April)</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg/59cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>7.1kg/58cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Sam/Ray</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>5.6kg,5.1kg/55cm</TD><TD>NTUC(Day)/ Nepia(Night)/ PP(Gng Out)</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma/Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Bochap (Siewlng)</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.18kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Huggies/Pet(Day)Nepia(Night)</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.7kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>4.5kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>Jia Hui</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>5.15kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole Tan</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.0kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>PP/ Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Gingerale</TD><TD>Annalisa</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.12kg/63cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>7.1kg/60cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/Drypers/PetPet/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>5.9kg/ 63cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>7.18kg/ 60.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg</TD><TD>Nappy (Day) Nepia(Night)</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.6kg/64cm</TD><TD>PP/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.3kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>Friso 1 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.2kg/ 59cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Carebear (Carol)</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4.43kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika Chui</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan Luah</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.8kg/ 64 cm</TD><TD>Nepia/PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Drypers(Day)PP(Night)</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mtanlove</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>PetPet/Mamy Poko/ PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Violet Blaze</TD><TD>Lee Feng Kai</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.4kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>PP/ Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maid/ Childcare</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia (Day) PP (Night)</TD><TD>TBM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>9kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>PP/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.7kg/62cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pet Pet/ Sealer</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.4kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan Wong</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.5kg/ 60cm</TD><TD>Japanese Brand</TD><TD>Friso</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4.4kg/55cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.6kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Drypers, Pampers, Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch Lady</TD><TD>Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>bulomum</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.1kg/ 56cm</TD><TD>PP/ Drypers</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD>Lisa</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4+kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Fitti</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back