(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

bbcutie,
dun worry too much. trust ur gynae. if he feel no need then no need to take lor. my gynae is more KS and do all test on me. anyway, if he no do, i may not know. so its a gd thing.

hi all... i'm a mummy from aug/sept 05 mtb's thread... just wondering whether any of you interested to buy avent milk bottles (125ml) @ $5 each. prefer those who are staying at sengkang or punggol area so i can deliver to your place. if you are interested... you can email me at [email protected]

thanks

hi feza
me also like u leh panties turnover high due to the frequent peeing ha ha :p but me about 2-3 per day lah ha ha :p depends...hee hee :p

Panty liner thicker ones must find...mine currently super thin aiyo alittle bit only like whole thing smudged liaoz ha ha

anyway me went to see doctor again due to the swelling got worse and became so big and so itchy and so painful then when i try to bend it hurts at the area when it's swelling. Doctor said i got to bear with it and gave me a slightly stronger cream. He said pregnant alot of medicine and all cannot take so i have to bear with it and let the thing recover leh...very itchy leh :'( poor me...

Ladies
very good early morning to you. Very surpise ah time 647am now and i am awake. I didn't sleep the whole night thorugh cuz my leg is itching like crazy.....just couldn't sleep. But the swelling seem to have become better.....only the itch is still there.....

SO for now i will surf net and then see what i can do to make myself sleepy then roll in to bed again hee hee
happy.gif

etelle,
hope you managed to get back to sleep
happy.gif
Yours is allergic reaction? I took char kway teow in my first tri and something wrong with it, so I broke out in really itchy spots. In the end i buay tahan run to a late-opening clinic and ask the doctor for allergy injection provided it's safe for preg. He said it's ok, so gave it to me and it cleared up by next morn. If ok with jabs, think it's the quickest way to clear an allergic reaction.

just saw the stuff that my mom bought from bkk. She bought something like 12 pairs of booties for bb, and no mittens
happy.gif
Think she got mixed up. But the booties v cute, got those toys sewn on the front. Only hope it doesn't come off when bb sucking on the feet
happy.gif
Then got those you wrap around the bb buttocks after wearing nappy/diaper. hope bb dun have big backside like me otherwise very fast cannot wear liao!

<font color="ff0000">Good Morning!</font>

Hi to all
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Etelle</font>

Aiyo.. let me give u a *hug*... So poor thing, I don't exactly know whats the feeling, but it must have been so itchy and painful at the same time. Maybe u got to resort to jabs to ease the itch faster. Ask ur gynae! He is the best person to assure you. Hang in there!

Last night, I was at BloomingChic. Nice place, I really highly recommend this place, especially for petite mummies who cant fit into normal maternity wear. This place sells S sizes which even suits non-preggy women. Most of their fabric are very comfortable, for eg, there is this knitted skirt which is didnt even look like it's for preg women, only diff is that it can be wore below the belly.
happy.gif

In the end, I spent about $310 and got their VIP card. :p Hope I don't sound as though I am promoting for them.

sunshinekid
Thanks
happy.gif
hee hee the swell has came down but the itch persist.....gosh...think its healing i just have to be patient...

Calire
dun want to resort to jab though....i mean cuz i don't think mine is allergic it's more of insect bite .....

bbcutei
okie me go check out carefree panty liner hee hee :p

I think its better to get thin panty liner then the thick ones. Thick ones not so breatheable so you may bacteria infection if it is moist all the time. So safer to get thin ones and change more often.

Sunshinekid,

Glad that u like Blooming Chic. It is really a suitable place for petite preggy.

Jasminesym,
Thick panty liner can be changed more often as well. Just that the absorption is better. Especially if we leaks and cannot change immediately. Just my thoughts.

i will go get panty lines then.. it s just that i m very prone to infections down there so to be on the safe side i just change my panties.. not much of a problem except for the hassle of washing..

Hi bbcutie
i just went to buy thicker ones ha ha :p i do agree with you that thicker ones higher absorbent and we dun really have all the time to change panty liner when we like so we need more absorbent ones.....

Feza
u buy those panty liners non scented one then should be quite okie lah....but if got infection then better be diligent and wash panties often lor...ha ha i have plenty of undies for me to go along i think 1 month dun wash undies also still have some to wear hee hee :p

Mmmm do we get hungrier during our 2nd trimester? cuz i realised now even after a full meal i would sometimes think of eating again....and well i am controlling my food intake as dun want to boom so much in weight.

Oooh just as i am updating can feel my baby moving hee hee :p well well well

Update on my leg the swell has somewhat seem to spread and instead of a red thick pieces of swell it now becomes less swelling but turning colour purplish...probably it's healing i am not sure But i know i am not gonna scratch it i have scratched too much and probably causing it 2 much harm instead sigh. Girls stay aware from all kind of insects....

Good Sunday morning to allz
happy.gif
It seems all the Feb mtb only come in during weekdays working time to chat ah hee hee.....very quiet during weekends hee hee :p Me gng brunch with my in laws....

Just to let you girls know Monday night i am ordering baby stuff form old navy. So if u girls want before 5pm Monday let me know if not i am going ahead with the order. Thanks. Btw old navy stuff also have maternity clothes
happy.gif

Etelle,
Hahaha...Me too can go along with panties for 1 month without washing....

Our appetite will become better during 2nd trimester. Don't control your food intake if you are hungry. Eat more healthy and less fattening food instead. Otherwise our bb will drool alot ...That's what I heard lah.... Maybe can eat some fruits or some biscuits or drink a glass of milk....

Do u realize also even if we don't eat so much, our tummy balloon very fast? Our bb grows quite fast after the 5th month and hence our tummy will grow pretty fast too.

bbcutie
yeah lor weight seem to be increasing even when i eat normal leh....sigh ha ha :p wonder how wonder why? hee hee :p cnanot balloon up 2 much leh hee hee :p wait exceed the avg of 12kg
happy.gif

Etelle,
No choice mah. If exceed 12kg also cannot help it. Target is still a target but if hunger spang strike, we still have to satisfied ourselves, right?

Have your belly button pop out yet? Mine still haven't. But the hole is getting shallow.

<center><font size="+2">February 2006 Babies!!!</font></center>

<center><table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><center>S/N</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Mummy's Name</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Mummy's Age</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>EDD</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>BB Gender</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Weeks into</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Gynae</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ah ger</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>01-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD>01-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Yam </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>01-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>GHL</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>mashy brainz</TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD>01-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>25.0</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gingerale</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>02-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>smiley</TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD>03-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>05-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD>05-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>23.7</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>vonvon78</TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD>07-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>steph</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>09-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>oscar</TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD>10-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>siewlng</TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD>10-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>23.7</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>11-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>MTAN</TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD>11-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD>14-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>destitonia</TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD>15-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>22.9</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Banwicca</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>16-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>22.7</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD>16-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>22.7</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>fan</TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD>17-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>22.7</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Christohper Chong </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jasminesym</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD>18-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrain </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ah_may</TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD>21-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boys</font></center></TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham / Dr Tony Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Penny</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>21-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>feza</TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD>22-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>babycutie</TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD>23-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD>24-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>niko76</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>24-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>GHL</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Valarie</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>02-Mar-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>20.9</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></center>

<font color="0000ff">boy = 16</font>
<font color="ff0000">girl = 7</font>

Etelle
Hope u feeling better liao.

Ya, appetite become better during 2nd trimester. But I eat many meals n small each times. Like fruits, biscuit, low fat milk for snacks.

I think I will give old navy a miss liao, not ordering. Thanks for the offer!

Hehe, Sat went shopping at Robinson n Taka until legs suan suan... both having sales...
Bought Avent Breast Pump n Sterliser... oredi got 3 new bottles, 3 sizes... dun need to buy tong, EBM containers, brush liao, all inside the package.

Bulma,
After detailed calculation, Robinson seem more wu hua leh... cos I can get further discount with their card on discounted item.

Hi bbcutie
true also ha ha if not wait bb hungry also not good ah hee hee :p but i am keeping to healthy eating or rather dun eat unhealthy ha ha :p My belly button is getting shallower too haven't really popped out yet but i think soonz liaoz ha ha :p

siewlng
yeah the swelling has come down quite a bit but still swell ha ha :p and unsighty patches on my left leg think it takes a while for the patch to heal completely. Wow u all started to buy breast pump and allz liaoz ah me still don't know what type to buy leh. Avent one how much? avent pump and steriliser both in pne package togetehr?? electric or manual??

Etelle
I bought manual one, jus in case cannot BF, not so xin tong...
Breast pump come with 5 containers, 1 trainer cup, 1 big size bottle, breast pads.
Cost me $99, a bit expensive.
If u dun wan those accessories, jus pump now selling at $86.60 (b4 discount) at Robinson, with 20% discount.

Siewlng
I don't have discount card leh from robinson...would i be entitled to the discount then? Mmmmmm is it the cheapest??? ha ha other brand got cheaper ones???

Good morning girls
I didn't sleep well alst night cuz yesterday afetrnoon nap for 3 hours and in the end couldn't sleep at night ha ha poor me...and hubby too cuz he napped with me hee hee :p well well well a brand new work week. let's all jia you!

<font color="aa00aa">Good morning</font>

It's a nice, cool Monday morning.. at least cheers me up a little :p

<font color="ff0000">Etelle</font>

I will also give Old Navy a miss. It's too early for me to buy nice baby girl clothes when she will not be wearing for the first 6 mths at least.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Babycutie</font>

Yeah, u are right. Even if we are eating normal meals, somehow, our tummy is expanding at an alarming rate. Alot of pple who has not seen me say for 1 mth, will tell me, WAh... Suddenly ur tummy grow so fast! :p Btw, I am still at 32 inches.

As for breast pumps, it's really to each his own. I used Avent the last time becos I could only let down to Avent pump! But alot of my frens, especially the hardcore breastfeeding mummies, tell me Medela Pump In style and Ameda brand is the best. But the former is very ex, like $500+ and above. So it's better if you can borrow from someone to try it out. Or can rent from momsinmind.com.sg. They do provide 3 days rental.

For those having the 3 $10 discount vouchers from Robinsons/JL/M&amp;S, do you know if we can use it for cosmetics/perfume/lingerie?

<font color="ff0000">Ivory</font>

Thanks for the update. Oh... I am only coming to 23 wks.. so slow.

Ohaiyo ladies,
been down on fever.
Hiaz... stayed in bed for so long.. Urgh..
Can;t go on the sale.
Is the sale at Robinsons and Taka still going on?
I couldn;t zzz last night. toss and turn till this morning.
Hiazz..

Morning ladies!

Went to see my gyn last Sat. Doc said my weight gain is just nice &amp; bb is growing very well too. Also asked him my bb's wt &amp; was told around 700g. He also said bb is very active.
happy.gif

Siewlng,

I wanted to buy breast pump too but not sure whether will have milk or not....if I buy, will also buy manual one coz' it's cheaper. Hehe!

oscar,

Take care &amp; drink lotsa water, ya?

<font color="aa00aa">Keitong</font>

Thanks alot for this pc of information! Great, can go down and get my Bobbi Brown blusher brush liao :p

Btw, is it given to all Robinsons card holders? My colleague complained she didnt receive hers.

Hi girls
anyway don't think will collect anymore old navy stuff hee hee :p i just buy for existing orders hee hee
happy.gif
i bought 6 to 12 months one hee hee and alittle of 3 months and 3-6 months hee hee want to hav alook at the clothings and allz...

wow got voucher so good ha ha :p me nothing leh.

sunshinekid

i also didn't receive. I called and complain, then i got it.
happy.gif
But had to go down to their customer service counter in Centrepoint to collect.

Consists of $10 vouchers for Robinsons, JL and Marks &amp; Spencer.Min purchase $50

It actually meant to give to faithful customers which I dun really understand. My father is a member since 1999 but never rec but i was only a member in 2001 yet i rec...so ironical. And also, at the same time, they waive me annual fee for 1 more year.

i also most of the time nv rcv those vouchers they give to cardholder then after few rounds, i v angry, terminated the card since they dun value me as customer. why shd i alway end up gotto call them for the vouchers then they give me. They ask me to retain my card and wanna waive annual fee, i also dun wan.

Yes, me too. Seldom make use of their $5 discount vouchers which they have it so often, but really, if you have something in mind to buy, this little discount is still better than nothing.

Marks and Spencer cal buy their food products ha ha :p john little and robinson i dun really like leha nd seldom shop there also....unless buy the cosmetics maybe...cuz the clothings and all boring to me leh.

babycutie
Yes. Considered...

Mashy
Talking abt that vouchers... then I didn't get... hmm... must call them liao... But my card is the okd one leh, no subscription fee one

Hi mashy,

I also dun have the Robinsons vouchers leh. though I am member.... It is valid till when? Like that I also wanna call them. Each person three vouchers isit?

Hi mashy,

I just called Robinsons. They say to qualify for the $10 vouchers... you must be actively purchasing many things over the past few months and also this is a promotion by the OCBC Visa card (the credit card with subsciption one ), so it is not applicable to the Robinsons in house card... so I dun qualify liao.

Oh no wonder...last yr my mum used my card to purchase alot of things...but i myself hardly use their card.

Anyway the vchers till 31 Oct.

halo gals,
I am back frm my detail scan
I am having a gal!
bb very corperative, legs very active keep moving so can see her genitals,keke...
hee..thk God bb is healthy n my bb weight is 437g
EDD is 19th Feb so currently I am 22 weeks liao
happy.gif

Hi Valerie,

Good for u... ur gal kuai kuai hee and let u see...... my boi naughty make me need to scan three times....

Ur EDD only two days after mine.....

Hi Val,
Congrats to u...so ur guess is correct huh.
and nice meeting u last sat..
ur EDD id brought forward so many days? ur gynae based on the bb size to judge huh?

smiley,
yalor nice meeting you
happy.gif

hmm...the sonographer base on bb development lor
anyway, I prefer Feb also

Fan
yalor talk to bb to be guai n co operative n she did, kick n open big big let us see,hee...
happy.gif

Hi girls who have chatted over MSN.
Here is the dusting powder which I have used on my girl since birth and despite changing so many brand of diapers (Petpet, Fitti Premium, drypers, huggies bb dry, mamy poko, sealer and pampers premium) she don't have nappy rashes at all since birth.

325817.jpg

Here is another pic of my girl 3 days after birth. She look "ang gay ang gay".

Think its the secret of Wynn-Wright Emperor's Choice Royal Jelly with Birdnest.

325820.jpg

hi bbcutie
wow your girl at 3 days old so baby ha ha rosy rosy cheeks hee hee :p cutie cutie ah...now how old is she?

Back