(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

Those who msn about massage...I called Susie liao...book her in Feb liao....hahaha....she was asking how come all my friends due in Feb....kekeke

navy one looks simple and nice and whereas the auction ones looks funky nice ha ha :p depends on what u like babycutie

i went for my first swim today and well okie i did a bit of swimming after about 6 years or so no swimming liaoz leh cuz fleshy fleshy dun dare swim now pregnant got good excuse to cover up for the fats ha ha :p well then swim for a bit and then float around, do leg kicking. Fun actually all along i lvoe swimming one but too conscious of my "fat" body so....

Okie after the swim went to eat at tiong bahru wow ate so much unhealthy food dun ask me to name it ha ha :p

alrighty enjoy the weekend girls we update one another again

Hi,
I went to metro yesterday and saw some baby stuff, bottles, steamers and cot and other stuff. A bit overwhelm, not sure what is a good buy, quite a lot of things are at 20% discount till 11 Oct.
any advises or suggestions?
happy.gif

Ah may
it's alright lah but be very careful cuz when i swim right halfway through i feel like cramps coming when i attemtp to swim like faster the cramp feeling comes....anyway i think when the lifeguard sees you he will like be extra careful and always on the look out for you that happens for my case...ha ha well received atention

I feel my tumm like when i am sitting down i cnanot slouch leh have to sit up straight if not tummy doesn't feel comfortable. U girls feel it?? anyway very tierd gng to Zzzz for afternoon nap...

Etelle,
Only when yr tummy is big then have slouching problem leh. Otherwise maybe u carry the bb high and when u slouch it presses on yr organs and hence causes the discomfort.

Don't swim in deep water. Always swim in a chest level water and along the edge of the pool. So if anything happens u can stop and rest. Didn't yr hb accompany u? He should look out on u too...

Haha... I had junk breakfast today. I took chilli dog, clam chowder soup, french fries and cheesecake from MOS Burger.....kekeke...... Anyway I don't eat very often. So once in a while should be ok hor......

Measured my tummy. Its 34 inch.

Ah May,
Buy the essential ones. Like babycot, pram, milk bottles, steam steriliser, bottle brush, baby clothings, mittens and booties, baby wipes, diapers and diaper changing mat.

mashy,
I read about Rohaya. She sounds good too.

kkmum (kkmum)
Username: kkmum

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 11:43 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to also recommend my masseue, her name's Rohaya.

Rohaya is GREAT!!! 94506374
Her back massage is wonderful too!
She's not the normal older Malay lady, she's well trained, even have a certificate.
She's also trained for Shiatsu, etc.

Just to share with you my eperience with Rohaya:
I did not have any post natal massage after giving birth to my 1st kid.
But this time round, since I managed to save a little from getting a confinement lady, I decided to try out post natal massage.

Upon seeing me, she could tell that I've "scoliosis", curved spine. And she helped me to correct my back a little. She was also telling me that my scoliosis is what that has caused my backaches and hunch. With subsequent birthings, if not taken care properly, my curved spine will deteriorate. I did not really believe, but upon 1 time of massage, my back feels better.

Her massages are not just relaxing ones, but healing ones as well, depending on where you need.

She also helps to drain of the excess flesh on my back. Can also tell if my large intestines are empty, my body temp is the cooler type, i.e. do not sweat much, etc. She's also UK trained, so she'll see what your body needs and do the necessary. She has studied the anatomy of the body before. Upon massaging, she can also tell if my internal organs are back to original place already or not.

As for my tummy, upon one day of binding, I managed to see my waist a little, kekeke. Today, can see that it's quite flat, can wear midriff soon....hahaha!

<center><font size="+2">February 2006 Babies!!!</font></center>

<center><table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><center>S/N</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Mummy's Name</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Mummy's Age</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>EDD</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>BB Gender</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Weeks into</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Gynae</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ah ger</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>1-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD>1-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Yam </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>1-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>GHL</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>mashy brainz</TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD>1-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>23.9</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gingerale</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>smiley</TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD>3-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>23.0</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>23.0</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD>5-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>vonvon78</TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD>7-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>steph</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>9-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>oscar</TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD>10-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>siewlng</TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD>10-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>11-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>22.0</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>MTAN</TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD>11-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD>14-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>22.0</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>destitonia</TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD>15-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>21.7</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Banwicca</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>16-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD>16-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>fan</TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD>17-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Christohper Chong </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jasminesym</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD>18-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>21.0</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrain </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ah_may</TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD>21-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boys</font></center></TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham / Dr Tony Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Penny</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>21-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>feza</TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD>22-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>babycutie</TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD>23-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD>24-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>niko76</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>24-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>GHL</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Valarie</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>2-Mar-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>19.7</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></center>

<font color="0000ff">boy = 16</font>
<font color="ff0000">girl = 6</font>

<font color="aa00aa">hi gals...</font>
when do u gals intend to go on leave before your due date?

my hubby crazy.. ask me to go on leave 2 months before due date... i told him max 2 weeks before due... but my boss not granting the leave though im taking unpaid leave..

ivory,
u can take 2 weeks before due date. 2 months are a bit too early. Its good to walk or exercise more during our last trimester to aid easy delivery. If take leave too early, we may ended up idling at home. I do not intend go on leave before my due date. Will work till the last bit....kekeke.... That's what happen to my 1st delivery.

I intended to work OT to clear my work the day before my birth. But who knows on wee hours of the next morning my waterbag burst and ended up in hospital..... Maybe because I did not expect it. My EDD supposed to be on 3 July 04. But my girl already pop out on 9 June 04.

Etelle
Same problem as u, cannot slouch also got to sit up straight if not tummy doesn't feel comfortable.
My bb girl is big size leh, weighing 461g last last Fri (I think, dun remember the exact figure liao)

Ah May
Haha, same problem here, overwhelmed at Metro, not sure what to buy... so didn't buy.
After have a look look at Sis's inventories, think I am going to buy stroller, breast pump, steam steriliser, mittens and booties. The rest will be hand down by her.

Ivory
Y your HB asked u to on leave 2 months b4? Do wat?
Too early liao...will be bored n hu si ruan xiang ah!
I hope I can work till last bit also... but likely will request to work from home 2 weeks b4 EDD.

2 mths is a bit too early lah. You will really think alot of unnecessary and scare yourself. Best is to be at work, can save leave then save lor.

I think no need to buy baby's stuff too early. Usually year end will have alot of Sales, as well as Warehouse Sales at the Expo. I have not bought a single stuff for my girl yet cos alot will be "inherited" from her gor gor.

So u gals have started sourcing for a gd massage lady? I havent. I didnt hv any massage last time cos I had a C-section.. but I did lost wt v fast due to fatigue and breastfeeding. I think I want a massage lady this time round. AFter all, think 2nd child, I will not loose wt and inches so easily.

babycutie
yeha i was at the deep pool measuring 1.4m and i am 1.6m so quite alright and hubby is also overlooking me all the way no worries. I wouldn't feel safe without him also hee hee :p

Ivory
2 mths hee hee like a bit 2 much ah for me i think i will work until maybe a couple of dyas before or what cuz it's like playing the waiitng game is no good might as well work and when water bag burst then go hospital right? So those experienced ones once water bag burst then immediately go hospital then what do they do to us?

Suinshinkid
I also want to source for a good massage lady but is it too early to book now???I am also waiting for year end to buy the stuff hee hee :p slowly lah dun gan chiong hee hee :p

Siewlng
u got inventory list ah borrow leh hee hee :p

by the way after i came home from dinner todya ic an feel like my chest area not comfortable leh. I don't say it's heart burn but it's like heart i also don't know what feel like got something there like that leh...any1 experience that? How to relieve it ah?

Etelle,
Did u eat too much? As our uterus are expanding and tends to push all our organs upwards. If we ate too much food, we will feel uncomfortable. As if the food has stuck halfway......

Ivory: Think i will rest 1-2 wks b4 EDD, unless my gal decides to come out much earlier.

Gals, Juz measured my tummy is 35" @ 22 wks.

babycutie
really ah but i din eat alot leh for dinner. Could it be too spicy also willc ause that kind of feeling??? Cuz i ate sambal kang kong and also mongolian honey and pepper ribs...which are both spicy....

jasjas
your tummy still small small leh ha ha me at 22 wks already 37.5-38 inches liaoz hee hee :p ooops.....

Etelle,
Then maybe its the spicy that make u discomfort lor. Kang kong is not a healthy veggie for preggy. Next time don't take. I also avoid kang kong totally. Did yr bb protest after yr dinner?

I took sambal chicken wing (cooked by my mum...yummy yummy) few days back. It was very spicy... U know after my dinner, my bb kept kicking inside.....maybe he is protesting how come mummy eat so spicy.....hahahaha

sunshinekid,
If u r looking for good massage lady, its better to book earlier.

Mashy has booked Rohaya 94506374 and I have booked Susie 90072875 (remcommended by Carol paisei i dunno what's her id at motherhood. Only know she is having 2nd bb kekeke). A few of us has booked Susie. She is from Indonesia giving massage service in Singapore. She charged $500 for 8 session with 2 free body scrub. Correct me if I am wrong hor girls.

As for Rohaya, u can see my earlier posting which I have copy and paste from other user at other thread.

Etelle
Ya, I have a checklist from my friend, quite comprehensive. But in my office laptop. I will pass to u when back in office on Tue. Tomorrow on leave going to c bb (gynae visit).

Aiyo, today, my sis moved her inventories to my house liao... now got so many things... still screening. At least, I know there is a bb cot, a high chair.

BTW, 1 Nov Metro warehouse sales at Expo... can go cc look look again!

etelle: is it just somewhere below ur neck? cause i also have tat.. and i tink its heart burn.. i normally take cold water lor.. although it din go off totally but it ease the discomfort a little...

Hi Amanda
To be exact slightly below the collar bone right at the middle. Heart burn ah...??? My hubby also ask me to take lotsa water to sort alike drain it down. Anyway the next day i am fine liaoz...well avoiding the spicy food from now hee hee :p

Siewlng
update us when u get back. I am gng for mine on wednesday hee hee
happy.gif
Good for you got so many hand me downs can save alot

etelle: hmm think the same as me lor... actualli think not to what we eat bah... actually in the first trimester i got tat.. then after tat dun have liao.. then recently came back again... ya lor.. after sometime the discomfort go away liao... and i hate tat... so umcomfortable...

Ah May/siewlng
i went to Metro also and was overwhelmed too but decide to wait til year end then buy the things.

Anyway, my MIL say she will slowly pack watever things that can pass down to Jarren from my SIL when she is free tis week so dat i will know wat else to buy. So i will just wait. But for milk bottles and mitten and breast pump, i definitely will buy new ones for hygiene purpose.

Sunshinekid/etelle
i have booked susie (rceommended by Carebear).

Babycutie
i tot mashy had "fired" Rohaya and "engaged" Susie? haha not sure lei

this week again quite a no of us gg for our gyn's visit yeah... today is Siewlng and Mashy i think, tml is me... wed is etelle

Sat i went to watch "the myth" then aiyoyo Jarren kick and kick and kick from beginning til end of show meh buay tahan

Bulma,
Dunno whether Mashy "fired" Rohaya liao buay. I was suggesting her to call Susie to check her availability before firing.....hahahaha

Good morning gals!

I just measured my tummy last night. Not much diff compared to past 2 weeks. Still at 33". Tomorrow will be into my 23rd week liao.

Bulma,

My boy also gets very excited whenever I watch shows. When the part gets exciting, I can feel him move very vigorously. So funny.

Gals,

Do u feel numb whenever u lie on ur side for some time? I kept on tossing &amp; turning from left to right &amp; vice versa coz' can't lie on one side for too long....side of my ribs will feel numb leh.

This morning feel a bit nauseous &amp; light-headed again. Just emailed my gynae to see if he would like me to bring forward my appt with him. Suppose to see him next Wed.

vonvon
i do feel numb ha ha and when i started to like put a pillow in between my legs and dun hug bolster i don't know where to put my hands. One under my head the other hand leh ha ha :p

Bulma
u also hired susie ah Hmm....she is a malay from indonesia or singaporeean? My mum said she recommending me one but i also dun know who is who? ha ha good or not?

Hi gals

Me interested to get Massage lady too. Just need to check when do we ask her to come down? Is it during the confinement month or 2nd month? How do we go about it? Since some of you hv booked Susie, wonder she still have vacancies for Feb?

AIYO wat a prob monday.... everyone like got problemssss..... i also got problem. my pelvic bone there pain pain when i move my legs =(

Von
i so far dun hv the numb problem. u take care ...

Jasjas
u also take care. rmbr to drink more water to replenish h2o else wait LS til dehydrate.

MTAN,
U can start the massage as soon as yr stitch don't hurts. Because the binding of the tummy will stretch our skin and hurts the wound for vaginal delivery. I had this experience during my 1st birth. It is really painful and uncomfortable. I really dunno want to stand or sit. I can only lay down on the bed after the binding.

For C Section, have to depends on yr wound.

U can call Susie to check her availability. Hahaha...think she will ask how come all yr friends due in Feb....

<font color="aa00aa">hi gals...</font>
c how lor... i told my hubby 2 months b4 EDD too much liao lah... 2 weeks still ok.. but my boss dun approve.. cos in retail sales, take leave more than 2 months u will loose connection with sales n she say if i really wan to take more than 2 months can no need work liao..

my hubby oso say den dun work liao lor..

btw, i oni have 7 days annual leave leh.. this yr left 2 days liao.. if i took leave b4 EDD will be unpaid leave wor..

ivory
ya lah 2 months b4 EDD lk too early liao lah... i thk i work til abt 1-2 weeks b4 EDD then start leave

ask yr hb dun so kan cheong

yr hb so good ask u dun work ah... then u rest lor since if he say that means he can afford to let u rest

hi gals

Just came back from my GD test. I'm glad to announce that i'm alright. No GD!

My boy's just naturally big size. He's now 680g at 24 weeks.

<font color="ff0000">Mashybrainz</font>

Wow, your boy is really big! My gal was only 260gm at 19wks.. aiyo.. how to compare :p

Boring MOnday....

Mashy
Congrate!

Etelle
My girl weighing at 582g today... at week23.
Detailed scan interpretation was good also...
My weight grown rate is good also. Thanks!

siewlng
great to hear alls fine hee hee
happy.gif

Ivory
think 2 wks before is more than sufficient lah
happy.gif
the sit and wait period also not good one leh hee hee :p anyway so if u take 2 wks before then cans till work or not? Your boss so realistic one ah no compassion ah? i mean after u maternity come back can work for them still mah

Ivory,
think ur hb also too kan cheong already lah. 2 wks shd be enuff time to prepare just in case bb decides to come into this world a little early
happy.gif

My colleague juz gave birth in Feb and her boy came out a week early so she actually worked all the way til birth!

<font color="aa00aa">bulma / etelle / claire...</font>
bcos my work i have to climb up n down n carry a lot of heavy stuff so he worry mah.. plus im the oni staff there, cant expect my boss to climb up n down rite? she oso not young liao..

retail sales are like that one lah... we dun sign employment contract so not protected lor.. not like normal companies have to follow labour law
happy.gif
not say she no compassion, but have to see from her point of view.. hers is a small shop, n if im going to be away for 2.5 mths, nobody to help her, n if she employ part timer means her overheads oso increase... so she oso very jia lat lah..

for me i dun mind working until the very last day... but just worry i dun have the energy to do so lor.. 2nd tri oni n i feel very tired liao.. plus insonmia really sets in with all the leg cramps... i really not getting enough rest lor.. though is like im putting on weight gradually, but im actually getting skinner lor.. last nite my frens saw me all say how come i so skinny... though i have big bust n big tummy they still say so leh... so can imagine y my hubby kan jiong lah..

ivory
also quite true lah if i m yr hb i also kan cheong for u if yr work requires u to climb up and down and carry heavy stuff without colleague to help.

then u how? u decide to continue work til delivery or heed yr hb's advice to resign?

i recently also start to fl tired easily again lei thk energy level went down again

ivory,
If yr leave is not enough then start yr maternity leave 2 weeks earlier. U r entitled 3 months ML right? Anyway if yr hb can financially support, then maybe u can consider part time job. How I wish my hb will ask me to quit.....hahahahaha

mashy,
Hehehehe...doesn't mean boy have to be big woh.... BTW, just wondering whether Caeden's parents are big size....kekekeke.... If so, then must be the genes I guess.
Maybe u hv to consider C section. Its very difficult to push out a big baby....U will definitely needs Epi.

ivory,
Just curious how old is yr boss? Though she is not young but she must have compassionate for preggy mah. Does she have kids? If she have, she should understand.

If really yr job is causing hazardous to both mum and bb, I think it is worth to quit the job. Anyway yr co. won't grieve for any loss right? Why should we pia our life for nothing? Don't think yr co. will ke lian should there be anything wrong with u. They will only get another staff to replace u. Right?

<font color="0000ff">bulma...</font>
i havent decide... most my frens oso ask me to quit.. or at least quit after give birth... c after this mth's chk up how lor..

<font color="0000ff">babycutie...</font>
no.. im having 2 mths maternity leave oni
happy.gif
my boss 50 liao... she not the pantang kind n actually had a smooth preganancy n she go ahead with renovation works n carry stuff n climb up n down... she did say will help me... but like i say.. she oso not young liao mah... wait she fell how i go account to her family? she oso already trying her best to relief some of my job burdens liao
happy.gif

hahaha... my job not hazard lah... just more strenous oni... bb at nite will 'go on strike' if day time i move too much lor..

my hubby prefer me not to work after i gif birth... at least until my MIL retire n can help me look after the kids lor...

Ivory,
Just one advise. The decision is yrs.
Take care hor.... Tiam tiam pek ki pek loh jin ooi hiam hor.... kekekeke...R u hokkien?

Back