(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

mother's day wkend coming up, hope all the hbs have surprises up their sleeves!
happy.gif

jappooh
So sweet
happy.gif
Get well soon.

So bored at work, exam period is boring. Just counting down n I'm zaoing home. This few days manage to spend the afternoons with xr; v happy. But hb working late so hardly see him since thurs. From this wed, back to same old routine liao, no dashing back early to play with xr. It's times like this that i feel like working is not worth it, but think abt how to manage on hb's income, also bo bian. Really envy my fren who's tendered her resignation n waiting for her bond to end in June then she zao n work with her hb (insurance) n look after her bb (n bb to come)

so sweet of ur hubby Jappooh..
this coming sun we will have a bbq at pasir ris with the rest of my aunties, so it's a celebration for the lao mummies altogether haha.

Amanda , u hint hint ur hubby lah..i also very thick-skinned, kept reminding my hubby haha

Hi gals,
he copy my idea. That is wat i did last yr. haha..

Better than nothing cos he seldom give me surprise. This is the 1st surprise since Elvin is born.
happy.gif

VS
bbq at Pasir Ris ah! Can I join? hehe! I stay nearby leh... (buay paiseh)

Cos I was thinking to bring YJ to Pasir Ris Park to see horse leh... got a stable there.

Mashy
noted. Thanks!

Jappoooh
this idea good le haha maybe i should do so for my hubby hor buy something that can engraved one then give him other than pen what else ah???

Mummies
got any other good ideaas for father's Day gift?

bochap..no problem, i will be glad to meet u and YJ.
i din know there are horses at pasir ris park, near where huh?
come to think of it, we should have organised a gathering during mothers' day hor..hehe
Stella, u r so sweet to ur hubby..
happy.gif

Hi Mummies
Do u know where to get rings? I mean the fancy ones, something like Tiffany & Co., or Bvlgari/Carter kind, but not that kind of price tag!!

My hb got fat so he cant put on the wedding band anymore. So now he does not wear any ring. I wanna buy another pair, so that he has no excuse not to wear any ring.

Yuemei,
ur hb so sweet to u hor. Lucky gal.

Stella,
Can buy ring .
happy.gif

Hi Etelle,
the pen si the Father's Day gift for last yr.
This yr i also no idea wat to buy lei.

Sunshinekid,
i am opp of u. Now i am the one not wearing the ring. Cos i need to take care of elvin so worried the ring hurt him. My hubby always wear the wedding band.
happy.gif

sunshinekid: Moshi Moshi also have rings... hmmm some more there is one silver shop that sells this kind of rings at compass point...
happy.gif

Father's Day: haha i buy things for hb till i dunno what to buy liao.. last year just buyt a mug for him... hehe.. tis year dunno liao... will be buyin a pen for our wedding anniversary... but tink no time to engrave liao... and guess what, weddin anniversary is his first paper to take... so hope bring him luck.. hehe

Vs: haha i drop hint liao also no diff... his concept is to go out and eat one... hehe

Sunshinekid, if u wan to have similar look like Tiffany kind, go to Ngee Ann City, there is 1 shop opposite Tangs (Shanghai style). Bery nice ring.

Another nice ring place is at Taka 1st floor, near the entrance if walk from main lobby. Price range abt hundreds. Nice n elegant n unique.

Hehe! i look at their design for so long liao... bery nice design... bu she de buy!

VS
Tat stable is nearly to Pasir Ris Interchange side, at the Pasir Ris Park. Think is carpark C.

LY,
a bit too late to see your posting, i receive some email few months bac around christmas there are some hand made rings copy T&co celebration rings but at affordable price tag, i delete the email liao. forward to hb then kenna scolding. he told me must buy original
proud.gif
but then he said must wait till he earn enough first from buying T&Co shares
sad.gif
the shares so exp how to buy, so i think wait long long also no hope liao.

Thanks to all for your suggestions!!

<font color="ff0000">Siewlng</font>
Ngee Ann City has no Tangs right? Ok, I will pop by at Taka to take a look. I think I hve seen those rings.. very nice indeed. Hope they are not too exp. My hb said he dun want to buy those wedding bands like, prefer something fancier, to wear as a couple. Err.. ur hundreds means around how many hundreds ah? $300?

<font color="ff0000">Ah May</font>
That's ok. I just ask around lor, see if mummies here can give me some suggestions.
happy.gif

violet b,

ya she is fun to be with when she's in a happy mood lor. But when she is grunchy, i tell you i rather run far far away from her. hahaha

Bulma,

for mine, all along she also very cheeky one. let her be lor what to do? just that day at vivo for dinner she purposely peeped at my dad from where she sits in the high chair. I was sitting in bet them, so she use me as a block lor. buay tahan her ah.

wow some of your hubbies so nice celebrate mother's day for you all. mine ah.... wait long long lor. mother's day to him is just a normal day. though last year was my first mother's day, he nv celebrate so i also nv celebrate father's day for him. me bad hor? maybe later i go and ask him how he is going to celebrate mother's day for me ...hehehe

Sunshinekid
The price depend on design leh... hehe! Maybe abt $300 u can get one bah! Hmm I thought got 1 Tangs, selling all sorts of Shanghai tan stuff one... I think is 2nd floor bah, jus 1 floor below Kinokuniya book store

May
I think someone told me can buy T&Co imitation online leh hehe! But I forgot who told me liao... Let me go ask around... someone on msn told me one hehe!

sunshinekid,
T&C has sterling silver range, price pretty affordable. I had a rugged heart shaped one that costs abt $250, got other designs also more suitable for couples bah, u might want to chk them out!

jasmine
i dun dare step into T & Co places one le..scred hor wait they see me no up hor dun enertain me then hor very paiseh le...

etelle: haha same thinkin....
happy.gif

Mummies, baby contest submission is today at 12mm.... Please submit pic and transfer $ to me ya....

So far only got
1. Violet
2. Bulma
3. Amanda

Well well so many posts ah!
N suddenly fever, I took child MC to take care. Back to school today. Sian today still got tuition.last few days of tuition, next week, everyday can go home and spend time with my boy.

my Bro in law and wifey going to go US this july for 2 years leh. going study and wife going to stay there... wah... what a qi tian bi li news for my in laws... my mum in law still say loud loud, only 2 years... i add oil to fire, i say who knows, if life is good there, they might stay for good. u see her face.. hee hee...
thats beside the point, the point is, the son she loves so much is doing this to her. leave the whole house payment to her, she is going to retire this july, how to pay for the terrace house? hubby aunt still hint me to shelter them for 2 years, i told her off. my house so small, not comfy, moreover who is going to look after the dog? cant afford? sell the house lah. shift to HDB lor. not my prob. ( i sound crude right? no choice, train by them to be like that)
finally she is having her retribution. haiz... shang tian you yan!
Vs
Yeah. Not preg too! Happy for u. err u hubby only say half kilo, my hubb din horanyway hubby going overseas camp for life firing again. This time classified, he wun tell me where. Hee hee dun care, just know that he will leave me some $$ and the car then I will try to lose some weight so he can see the diff!

Amanda
Wait for me, I still finding picture for the contest!

Sinshinekid
Hubby also like to say I waste $$ but I don care leh. As long as buying for N, how much I also dun care! For myself I dun usually spend so much.
My hubby don wanna wear wedding ring. He said he wanna punish me cos I say divorce so many times already!
He even say will freeze the joint account. I can access funding only if he starts to believe I wun divorce and take away his precious son from him. Haiz
Hubby bought Tiff & Co for ex gal friend b4 before shifting house, saw the necklace in the wardrobe, he told me wanted to give to ex few years back but caught her sleeping with another guy (Pi tui) so broke off I jealous, threw it away!

Jappooh
Ur hubby good already hor. I ROM, customery,christmas, birthday plus mothers day no present ah. Not angry cos hubby already very busy everyday. Can see that he dun even have enough time to sleep.

For me, I cant buy him pen cos he only use montblanc pen, expensive leh, I no $$.
I only buy refill for him for christmas last year.hee hee refill only $10.

Claire
Dun envy leh the more we envy people, the lower morale we have. Maybe u try out 1 month leave first see whether u like being a SAHM then decide. I just cant wait for Nov to come. Then I will stretch my holiday all the way to jun. hee hee. Think already feeling so shiok!
To console u, our jun holiday coming leh!!!

Etelle
Get keychain that serve like a locket. Can put bb and ur photo inside. I saw one at one of the shop at raffles city level 3 dunno which shop. U go shop there lah!
Tiff&Co really very si li. I went there with sandals, they never serve me too. Hee he maybe they know I got no money to buy. Just wanna see see

koli: can i wait for u.. but must be before 12mm k.. then once u send to me, u sms me can... so i can prepare for release for voting...
happy.gif

i pm u my account number ya...

hee... i am a fan of T&Co. that's why i name my gal Tiffany
happy.gif

Amanda
am still looking for that 'pic'. Wait for me ah...

Oh ya.. and her surname is Koh... almost wanted to name her Tiffany Ann Koh (Tiffany & Co.). Haha!!! My friends still thought it was cool..

Koli
No offence hor... hehe! When I read your posting "N suddenly fever"... for a moment, I was thinking who N who? hehe! Think u cannot short form Noel's name leh! Wait sotong like me will be blur, thought u say AND (aka N)haha!

Etelle
Oh is u lah tat told me the other time got such lobang abt T&Co imitation online... haha! I think the whole night who is tat person!

Summer
U serious ah? Name Tiffany with a "Ann"? Sorry huh, I wan to laff leh! No offence ah! U really fan of T&Co leh!

summer
u really zhong chen supporter of T&Co. Did you get your wedding bands from there? Now my sis n her bf looking around for bands, but T&C way out of their budget. Anyway, they still have time, according to her, still not for at least another yr.

koli
yep, can't wait. Was juz reading the papers that olevels bringing forward by 1 week, well, dun think I'll get invigilation duty this yr, sekali have contractions halfway through a paper, then chief inv will have to file irregularity report...haha
happy.gif

Koli, u r so cute..haha..
i believe in karma( retribution), so it's just a matter of time

Summer is funny hor..name ur gal becos of T&Co..i should name my giselle Doraemon leh..hehe..but Tiffany is a nice name.

Amanda, i hope i can find a photo to submit but realise we hardly take together cos hubby not helpful lor..
sad.gif

siewlng
maybe if i baptise her one day i will give her Ann as a 2nd name... haha.

Claire
No lah, can't afford their diamond series... the price are really exorbitant. Wait till i strike Toto and become tai tai.
Are you due in Dec or Nov?

Summer
Haha!

Mums
When will our toddler start to talk ah?
Recently, YJ 'talk' alot at home... so noisy! She will go papa, baa baa, bubble, cat, bird, ball n etc... then my hb confused thought she is calling him haha!

SiewIng,
S oso 'talk' tis kinda language recently.. n she will call everything she saw "bag".. but she noe wat is a bag.. even bird she oso call bag.. or maybe they cant pronounce correctly.. there is once i heard her say 'barney' leh.. after tat i ask her to repeat she nv did... anyway, i chk w my the GP, he said normally they will learn hw to form sentences at about 2-3 yrs old.. but he say at 15mths it's still too young to talk.. so he advise us to read n talk more to them so they can learn frm us.. ;)

summer,
I'm due mid dec
happy.gif

haha, yeah, that'd be good. You're catholic?

xr's still not making words, she ngs a lot. Only says wow-wow (for dog), burball (for my sister's rabbit called furball), mummum, and when she's in a good mood, dadde and maomao (meow rather than the chinese word coz we never taught her the chinese word). Kinda give up already, juz let her develop at her own rate. What's really gratifying is that she always tries to conduct music (or she looks like she is) so ppl say got my xi bao, haha!

mummies
do your bb cry or scream loudly like N? lately he wants something he must have it if not he will throw himself on the bed, screams, cries, shouts then he gets it. errr... normal not?

Claire
i'm not catholic, just that i went to Catholic school for 12 years (including Kindergarten). Got some religion confusion now... still trying to sort out
happy.gif

Koli
I think what N is going thru is very typical. My girl is also one kind. She will throw herself flat on the floor and cry till help comes.

koli,
yea, it's normal... FK oso like to 'roll' on the fl and cry since many wks back. But we ignore him so after a while he dun do the 'roll', just sit there and cry until very very cham like dat. Then keep looking at me and the maid, see if we go to him or not.

amanda,

wait for me also. i still cannot decide which to submit till my hubby say this pic lah that pic lah. anyhow choose for me. by tonight can? PM me your acct no ya. thanks and "muacks"

siewling,
i also give up on mine liao. she only loves elmo to nuts man. She watches ELmo's world vcd everyday till i cant tahan. told her Mummy can memorise what Elmo is going to say liao leh. last fri then she said "Tie-Ger". not very clear lah but youknow she is saying that lor and she will point at the pic of the tiger on her bedsheet. so funny. I teach her words like bye bye, no no, hi, french kiss, she refused to say it. what to do? leave her be lor.

koli,

your bil and sil very steady leh. how can they just go without informing the parents way beforehand. At least they are more prepared when their favourite sons leaves. Poor inlaws also.

my gal will be angry lor when i take away things that she should not be holding onto. she will cry loud loud. then she will lug at you and cry for a while. at times she will hold onto you and stamp her feet. I told her that;s a bad habit lor. but then to stop her from crying just give her food. biscuit, bread or anything to eat she will stop immediately.

BBger
Oic. Is 2-3yo ah! haha! I thought she wan to learn to talk liao!
We find her bery noisy leh... haha!
Now YJ see anything is round, she will call it ball... haha!

siewlng: now xr will like 'talk' in sentence then pointin at the place she is tryin to tell us... haha

JSim: can.. i will close the contest at 12mm tonight....
happy.gif

PM u my acct #...
happy.gif

Koli: previously xr will like tat when she dun get what she wan...i did like what violet did then now she better liao... she will auto stop her fuss then come to me lor... maybe u try tat...
happy.gif

Pics receive:
1. Violet
2. Bulma
3. Summer
4. Amanda

Awaiting:
1. Koli
2. JSim

mummies who wan to join, just send me the pic before 12mm today...
happy.gif

my girl too, and if you want her to go somewhere she doesnt wanna go, she'll just plonk her butt on the floor and refuse to move. Sometimes no choice just carry her up then she'll struggle. Just rememebred something i wanted to check with you all, xr's been pulling up her shirt and playing with her belly button n her nipples, and if we pull down and say 'siu siu lian' she'll be angry and protest. Then in the night when she sleeps she'll do the same thing, so worried she'll catch cold, but other than that, also not v nice esp when outside. anyone has this experience?

claire,

mine will pull just pull her dress up high in the air kind. then we will just tell her "shame shame" and pull it down again.she will do it again and when we said "no" and start to walk over, she will buay bodoh, let go of her dress and run away lor. so naughty leh

maybe u try at night let her wear sleepsuit lor. all buttons so no chance of her pulling anything up
happy.gif

Back