(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

disneymickey,
nvrmind la, small size but healthy can alrdy....
my boy is also considered qutie tiny at 14mths, been at 9kg think for the past mth alrdy....
i oso gave up feeling sad over it. Jus bought pediasure today to let him try, hope he will drink it.

Mother's Day Celebration
a bit too early for this hor, but no choice 'cos my hb going away this sun on biz, hope he'll be back within 1 wk.
So he brought me out to lunch today at a restaurent at labrador park, pretty nice place with good food! There's a private room 'within' the swimming pool that can be used for spa services or for dining, but must spend min $1000 then can use this room.... so ex...
Can't upload pic here, will upload in ringo
happy.gif

summer,
yes, he loves everything we eat. He is getting sick of porridge and watery stuff. Think i will try the enfagrow 1st, if still dun like then I will have to rely on other food as supplements for his miserable milk intake.

Jas
Hmm not tat Dr leh, is Dr Ho at Tampines St 81, opposite of Temasek Poly. Anyway, u can find her name in the forum abt east recommended PD loh. I think tat Dr Cecilia yip also 1 of them in the list... haha!

<font color="ff0000">Violet</font>
Your hubby is so sweet to you. At least he shows he appreciates you as the mummy to his kids by bringing you out to for Mother's Day celebration! U are just so lucky.

My hubby, he just never appreciates me, well, at least neither in actions nor words..In his heart, maybe. I will be very happy if he could just help out abit more at home, spend more time with us when the kids are awake and running about, instead of sleeping when the kids are awake, and reading his papers/watching TV when they are asleep.

hee hee LY,
actually is we suppose to go back m'sia last Fri but hb's hometown hving election so we canceled the trip 'cos a few fights broke out. And since alrdy taken leave today so he say go 'celebrate' as he will be away next wk lor
happy.gif

maybe 'cos last time we no maid so my hb will be more zi dong to help out lor. I oso find hv maid alrdy he more reliant on the maid but will still help when both myself and maid is bz with things.

I'm sure yr hb appreciates u in his heart la...
happy.gif
some guys not good at putting it into words or actions lor, rite?

Hi Mummies...
Long time nvr post anything here liao..Tok abt mahjong, I am so excited...hahaha
yah...mahjong is oso my favourite...I oso play almost every week. Last Fiday, I went to my colleague's hse to play till 4am in the morning..Most of the time, they come to my hse to play. My hubby oso like to play but he dun hve the luck.

Nicole is oso down with fever, cough n running nose since yesterday. Her fever subside oredi but her cough is very phlegmy. Jus brought her to the PD this evening...Juz in case coz at hm running out of medicine.

Nicole really hates to visit the doctor. It is so difficult to take her temperature, and all the check-ups...really headache when bring her to the doctor.

Jasmine,
I always dilute their milk....by giving 3 scoops with 240ml of milk. My children are used to it oredi so they will drink.
Ya...Nicole dun take porridge since she was 13months old...we gave the food we cook. Most of the time, we will give fish, miced meat or egg. She oso dun like watery food, she prefer dry food and feed with soup, like the way we adults eat. But she still take cereal once every day.

Violet
You really dun have to "console" me lah. I know my hb too well. A leopard never changes its spots. This is his character. Instead of whining and moaning over it, I got to accept him as he is and get on with life.

Sometimes he does ask for another kid. But the thought of having a heavier burden really scares me. With 1 kid he is like that, 2 kids also like tat, I guess with a 3rd one, he will be the same too.

violet!!! ur hubby so sweet......
happy.gif

Mother's Day and my wedding anniversary is close... haha but i never have the tots tat my hb will do anything lor... sometimes so sian... whaha

sunshinekid: haha... we can high 5 liao lor... hehe.... and guess what.. hb's exam also ard tat time... needless to say liao lor.... :p
hmmm i agree what u mention lor... and i also tryin to adapt the policy of 'Instead of whining and moaning over it, I got to accept him as he is and get on with life. ' haha

violet
ur hubby real sweet. mine even forgets my birthday dun even talk about MD.

sunshinekid
hey, think ur hubby and my hubby can be best friend. the most unromantic hubby. my hubby only gave me flower ONCE. when he proposed. only 1 stalk! sianz

disneymickey amanda
girl small size, petite nicer mah. not too big for girls. noel also small size. coming to 15 months only 9.7kg. used to it liao. doc said he eat and poo, sweat a lot so bo bian. as long as healthy can liao

amanda,
yr hb has too much on his mind now lor.... quite stressful period for him mah.
U can get him something then sai nai a bit say u dun hv lor....
happy.gif

koli,
my hb last time oso not romantic one, but think after we hv kids he oso realized that it's impt that we hv some 'we' time. But everytime is I initiate when to take leave then he will accomodate most of the time unless his schedule is really tight.

my FK and yr noel oso good fren... and recently these 2 days he start to stop drinking milk! i wonder he not hungry one meh? how to put on meat like dat???!!! HAIZ.....

Violet, envy u..my hubby is hopeless.

i had a bad weekends, when i came back last fri fr china, i intended to have some good rest and food in Singapore..my hubby was working on sat n sun, then yesterday he said he wanna go back Malacca. i did not want to follow becos it's always a disaster back at his home there. Lousy food and i can never sleep well...all the $$$ issues and i am so sick with such in-laws. I despice them all.

It's ok that he never attempt to plan any outing for us, . He can plan for his nephew's studies ( planning to enrol a course for him to study in SG), but nothing for us.Even the previous bird park trip was fulfilled becos his sis and dad came to SG

I came to a conclusion that, to him his family there is actually more important than us. I do not know why did i marry him..if i am still with my family, i have everything and i would be much more happier.

hi mums
Can our bb take Chinese Medicine liao like huai san, dong cong cao tat kind? Cos my sis told me with YJ's bronchitis, is good to give her huai san... but I wonder?

So many babies sick, hope all get well soon.

Haiz, YJ also. She has been sick for more than 1.5months now, running nose like tap water non-stop. She was on neubliser for 5days abt 1 week ago. Dr say she bronchitis n lung & tube blocked loh.

My hb n I take leaves to take care of her until our bosses MCC! Dr has grounded her for gai gai, in case another infection, we dun even dare to bring her to playground, now got HFMD n CP going on. Scare man!

Now she still running nose. Wonder when she will be ok?

bochap, u wanna try calling them instead? 62262650.
Think LY oso wanna order 'cos she asked the no. fm me, but not sure if she has called them alrdy.

val,
if he dun plan then u plan la? in fact most of the time is i plan one and he jus accomodate us lor. Oni come to certain occassions he will zi dong a bit.
we r together for more than 10 yrs and we oso been thru that horrible phase of quarrelling everyday until sooooo xian...
But once over tat phase i think we both know wat's impt to us in life, the kids n our family as a whole. Now still hv arguments once in a while but no longer the volcano explosion type and we take shorter time to come to terms with each other lor.

Violet,
hehehe, you have everyone so envious of you leh!Agree with you. courting days for us were full of quarrels as my hb n I were very different in personality. Now, we have come to accept the differences, take a step back and not have too much expectations. Of course, we have arguments still, but we 'recover' faster.

LY,
My hb also like yours, always bug me for a third one then, but he is always busy with work, golf and sleep, only play with the kids as and when he chooses, how come we cannot reverse role hor?Beware, don't be fooled by them that they will help you with the 3rd one! hahaha

violet
wa.. the pix u uploaded is where u went ah.. cool leh.. think i saw it featured on the tv.

Not so romantic HB
koli and amanda, my hb also like that lah.. nv celebrate one. can remember my b'day but nv take initiative to buy present one lah. He will say, wat u want, we go buy loh.. hai.. like that no fun liao rite. think most hb are like that i guess. as for mother's day, he thinks it is a commercialized thingy like valentine's day loh..i am not so particular abt it now liao lah.. like wat sunshinekid say, have to accept.. wat to do.. so instead, i will go buy my own present. sometimes, i siao siao will request to celebrate loh..

siewlng
r also running nose leh.. if u found good solution let me know leh..;)

Etelle
I used tat email address leh... so strange...hmm
Think will call them tomorrow.

Bulomum
Haha! I am always the 1 request wat I wan instead letting my hb giving me "surprise" gift... Cos I think he got bad taste haha! So better be safe choose liao ask him pay for the gift. He always say I got expensive taste, cos he felt kana tok by me! Haha!

hi,

In need of pooh birthday decor & favor for my girl upcoming birthday party. Do let me know if you have things like table cover, scene setter, banner & etc to let go cheap. Don't mind used condition. Please pm me thank you

siewlng
hhheee.. he xin gan qing yuan let u tok wat... hehhe.. i sometimes will tell my hb, i go buy my present hor. u pay... then i just zap card.. hehehe.. i know not good lah.. but wait for him to go shopping with me like very long wait leh. plus with r now, shopping is more ma fan loh. how to shop when struggling to prevent the little one from breaking anything

bulomum
i returned all the credit cards (CC) to my hubby liao
dun know how to control spending with CC, i can spend up to 3k per month. my hubby see already also headache. hee hee... now no CC, i reduced a lot of spending. only bring $10 to work everyday leh. school eat, most expensive is $2.20.

Vs
take it easy. maybe u just came back, jetlag and tired plus miss good food here so u are angry when he showed more concern for his family. maybe his nephew coming to sin is planned long ago? let him know ur dismay and see whether he can sort his things out and spend more time with u and bb.
yesterday my bro in law initiated dinner(my hubby pay), my hubby worked till 4 am on tuesday then 11am woke up just to find place to go for dinner.(he dun usually wake up so early if he works late) during dinner, i realised my bro in law and wifey going to go US and study for 2 years. reason of the dinner is to tell us to take care of his parents. i acted botoh lor. not my family, i told my hubby no comments on anything. he is free to go back to see his parents as and when he is free but dun force me to go back. he not happy at first but when i rationalise y, he still dun understand but din show black face liao.
maybe u really need to talk to him.

siewlng
my granny also give huai san but very little amount.u can ask chinese physician to see whether can take not.

gals
my mum really love noel very much. she went to buy fish bone from the market, brew the soup and use the soup to make porridge for noel. he like porridge like that.
food he takes are mashed potatoes, sweet corn, steam egg with rice, char siew bao and mostly brew soup with rice lor.

violet: hehe last nite i tell hb abt ur hb leh... hehe and he keep smile smile like tat....
then i ask him 'i got things for comin MD a not?? last year is my 1st MD i dun have anything leh... this year leh???' then i ask him 'how come u no give me surprise one.... the only surprise i have is tat day u suddenly go downstair to pick me....' hehe...
then he smile nia and keep tellin me 'ai ya ai ya' but he say tat with those smile one la... hehe

Vs: ya lor... u take the initiative lor... for me, my hb always like violet one... i plan and suggest then he accomdate... but not all the time he ok one... sometimes i got to 'force' him to go also... haha
dun be angry la.... bu mei liao le.... :p

Bulomum: haha same here same here... moreover now got kid they more slack liao hor... haha even more lazy to go out...

koli
so shen ah!!! u dun hv own CC? my hb every x wanna sup card to me, i return to him haha since i hv my own. if i hv his sup, i may also anyhow spend but if it's my own, i m more careful in signing haha cos i will pay myself. so i seldom seldom sign card unless that month end "qiong tu mo lu" liao yet must buy that stuff or wat else i will wait til payday then go bk buy haha

j dun lk to eat rice or dry stuff.. he will like choked so he's still taking porr and soupy stuff

violet, u cham lei... too many pple envy u le... i think they may go bk put pressure on their hb hahaha

my hb also not that romantic one... anniversary i say go park stroll and hv a drink, he can tell me dun wan lah... go ntuc cos nd to buy toilet paper haha but sm x he also will gv me surprised though the no. of surprised has dropped haha

errr bulma.... i oni meant to share the nice restaurent we went leh.... :p

amanda,
ya sometime gotta 'force' one hor, kekeke

MP,
that is a private room tat requires min spending of $1000... aiyo i where got tat kind of $ to dine inside, LOL. I was standing on the staircase leading to the restaurent when I took the pic...

<font color="ff0000">Siewlng</font>
Can, can give Huai san. We have been giving huai san to Annika since Day 1 of her solid meals. Not everyday lah, probably twice a week, or as and when we have "stocks".

bulma
i dun have CC leh. dun want to apply cos i scare of spending my own money. haha

i very sian, missed my menses 1 week liao. really hope it is due to stress cos now my school exam week i work from 645am to 6pm in school then go for tuition. so tired.

anyone got any suggestion where to bring your mum for dinner? i planning mother's day this year.

bulma: i dun have CC and hubby dun wanna sup for me also.... he always quote me 'dun use future $$' cause he know i like to shop... haha then i tell him i pay myself.. and he tell me 'NO' sob sob....

violet: haha ya lor... it's like 'we are ready, go change and go....' whahah

koli: hehe u no go test ah.... hehe.....
my sibling and i bringin my mom to Marina "The Parriss"

By the way, who order from Patsy the banner for birthday?? do u all still have the dimension and material info?? i lost mine liao....

We always talk , without conclusion...

Me too, missed my auntie red ferrari, remember the broken condom joke i mentioned 2 weeks ago.haha...hope i am not so unlucky to kena lor. I am not ready for baby no.2..

pray hard..

<font color="ff0000">Koli / Vs</font>
Can I congratulate you two in advance!! Heheheheh.. For me hor, miss mensus for even 1 day means i confirm, guarantee kanna liao. My body is like a clock. Auntie comes punctually in 25 days kind.

violet,
I showed my hb the pix, he said what so special, like 1 old swimming pool with a makan table, i told him to 'go away!' MAN!

LOL... jasminesym, yr hb under stress liao.....

Initially they used that 'room' for spa purposes, like massages, but think locals are not really open to that idea of doing spa in the open, so they changed it to a dining area.
Think ang mos are more open to this ideas lor but then again who wanna do it under the HOT sun in s'pore?

On CC, i limit myself to having 2, 1 Master and 1 Visa. I used to spend over limit but now i have managed to cut down.
I actually tested my hubby if he is willing to sub one for me cos i don't have Platinum..but he diam diam lor.

My family don't like eating out, think we will cook steamboat on mothers' day. my mum loves flowers so usually i will buy her a bouquet.

Vs: wow.... another KIV liao... haha...

Jasmine: hehe.... men men and men...

dunno last nite u all got see channel 8 9pm show.. hehe... i love tat show man.. but hb din watch w me... tryin to get him to watch but he busy w his homework... :p

amanda,

^5.. i think my hubby same like yours scared i spend his money like water so no CC for me either.. ;)

koli / vs,

good luck!!

violet,

envy envy.. i think my hubby will 'forget' MD la.. but mostly will just have a gathering between siblings and my mum.. about in laws i dun think we are having anything la.. will also eat at home coz my dad prefers to eat in..

don congrat me pls lah...i cannot afford to have another one so soon cos i am starting new job in June, will be very busy.

Actually my auntie always tick accurately on the cycle of 28 days. my hubby said if i have two i must stop working which i cannot agree cos i am very career-minded.

violet: ai yeo... FK so cute leh.... laugh till like tat.....
happy.gif

but that 2 same one leh....

feza: haha.... i told my hb tat i will pay him for what i spend and he tell me dun wan also...
hmmm maybe i should tell him to sup one for our anniversary cum MD present.... hehe

Vs: i tink ur hb dun like u to be so career minded is it.... hehe

Vs
good to be career minded cos at least ur hubby no need to worry about $$. my hubby starting to get worried cos if got 2 kids meaning i sure be a SAHM then he got to pay for everything. hee hee...
he used to give me a few CC. DBS black Amex, UOB Visa, Esso mastercard,Standard chart Platinum and Singtel Visa. now everything take back liao... hee hee i only have POSB atm card nia.

aiyo dun congrats me yet.i am worried to have second one.cannot cope yet.

violet

ur gal very pretty hor. ur boy laughed till like wanna cry liao. funny leh. i see already also find it funny.
noel can sit in the car seat. cry and cry. must either give snack or read to him. i got phobia taking car rides with him

tks koli...
happy.gif
she is ver cheeky gal and now her bro follow her ways....

Amanda,
ya, u describe my feelings, hahaha then come liao feel very relieve....

I am very straight-forward, told my hubby i don't think he can afford my maintenance fees, he is shouldering very heavy burden...besides his dad, soon he will have to pay for his nephew's expenses here and the study fees.I felt ridiculous, how come it's my hubby and not his own parents.
I told my hubby get ready to buy a new piano for my daughter and he said he will pay half..
So, how can i stop working? unless i go back my family .Yet he's critising my family spoilt me..
mad lor

violet,
juz read ur posting on mon tat u bought pediasure..juz a word of caution: do not take pediasure long-term.it's not exactly a supplement.it's supposed to b taken only for awhile,when ur kid's appetite is normal,stop it.heard frm pd/nurses tat long-term usage may damage the liver.

disneymickey
really ah? noel also taking pediasure leh. luckily i bought only 2 tins. finish liao i will stop. walau y they never caution us?

sunshinekid
like u my da yi ma also very accurate one but hor if miss more than 3 days ah then i dare confirm pregnant la hee :p

koli,
ya,i heard only like parents in US are being told.but over here, they advertised it macam like 'supplements' in case kids dun wan to drink milk or eat meals.
anyway, my mom make si sen soup (chinese med) to make porridge 4 my ger,she says it's supposed to bring out their appetite.think it's a better alternative than pediasure

sunshinekid / etelle: hehe before i give birth i also like u all..... after give birth, 1st menses very accurate on 28 days but after tat haywire liao.... haha

Back