(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

Today finally had the time to read thru most of the postings.

Think i missed out 1 qn on why my gynae decided to go for C-section.

Coz i was too tired liao lah. I was like, do anything u want, just end my agony! The pushing doesn't seem to work coz Caeden was stuck at the birth canal. From his first photo, his head was a little pointy at the side, probably from my pushing. Apparently he's in posterior position (head facing up) and had difficulty descending into the birth canal. Anyway, glad i did the c-section, don't think i wanna go thru another hr of pain.

Anyway, now i'm experiencing the side effects of epidural - backache. When I sneeze/cough, the back can feel a chill running down my spine. Very suan. It's the same feeling when they pump the epidural into the spine. Can feel the cold liquid flowing down the spine. Hopefully it'll go off.

And my pelvic bone hurts leh. Think from the pushing, it prob kenna injured.
sad.gif
Hurts more than my C-section wound.

Hi Mashy
the way to not note how unsighty the tummy is is to not look....i am not looking alreayd just let it be.Wow so u r experiencing the backache already ah...Mmmm jia lat ah.....when u gng through c section you are on full GA or ??? It seems BF not so easy ah......

mashy,
That's the reason why I die die also don't want epidural. I really hope that my bb will be in anterior position when the labour starts......If possible, I want to go without epidural the 2nd time...

U have to take care of yourself now if not when u grow older, yr back will be lagi suan....But I am so surprise that u experience the backache so soon....

Yr ILs have good intention to ask u to wrap up because now is really the crucial moment to take care of ourselves to recuperate. If not, we will suffer when we grow older....

The reason why the confinement food cooked at home got lotsa ginger and sesame oil is because it can aid in expelling out the wind. But if we are breastfeeding, it is not advisable to take too much ginger or wine in our confinement food because our bb will absorb all these during breastfeeding and can cause jaundice.....

I didn't experience pelvic bone pain in my last birth leh....

Have u started with the malay massage already?

U better take care of yourself and Caeden will be fine. Don't worry.

feza,
Yr tummy looks smaller than mine but yr bb is bigger than mine leh.... My bb is 2kg at 33wks but yours is 2.4kg liao.... U really can hide your tummy hor.....

Thk my tummy all wind inside that's why so big....hahahahahaha....

bbcutie
my tummy also big ha ha and bb also alright lah...ha ha :p i think i got lotsa water and wind inside. How to expel out the water ah? The wind have to rely on massage lady i know hee hee :p So it's ginger shouldn't take alot or sesame oil as well or both??

Etelle,

Actually sasame oil is very heaty. The culprit is ginger.... can cause bb to have jaundice....

To expel water, u can drink cao mi shui (brown rice water)....
my mum will cook for me to drink... I dunno how she cook it.... will check with her....

summer / bbcutie,

i was also surprised when the doctor said she s of that weight.. coz everyone s commented that my tummy small so was expecting her to be small.. but doctor did nt say anything bout her weight.. just said everything s ok.. but what the average weight at 33 weeks?.. anyone knows??

mashy,

yea she s in the anterior position hope she stays that way.. another thing is maybe yr ILs tell you to wrap up like bak chang also becoz today was raining constantly.. it s very cold.. and i m sure the hospital would be colder with the air con.. hope caeden will get well and be discharged soon.. i m sure he miss his mummy and daddy..

Mashy & Hubby: wow... ur Caeden is cute... dun worri ya.. he will be fine and will be back home with u 2 soon...
happy.gif

Some updates on my visit last sat... Was at 34 week and my gal weighin at 2.45kg.. last visit was only 1.5 @ 31 week and now shoot up to 2.45kg.. hehe Was very happy cause gynae say that my placenta is at ok position liao.. no longer low... was so happy tat the chances of natural birth is higher liao...
happy.gif
did ask gynae about the fluid thingy and he say everything is fine... happy again.. Just hope everything goes fine... my appointment finally change to 2 weeks once liao... in about 40 days, my baby gonna stepped onto this world liao.. so happy...
happy.gif

Okie.. now my tummy... here's the 34week tummy of mine...
happy.gif

356947.jpg
356948.jpg
356949.jpg

feza
My gynae commented that my bb is 10% above average at 2.2kg (33weeks). So i suppose the average would be less than 2kg at about 1.98kg to be specific.

Recently was told by my friend that mummy's height matters in terms of bb's weight. In other words, if you're taller your bb can afford to be bigger. Coz she gave birth to a 3.87kg bb gal and her gynae commented that the weight is fine for her height. I was quite surprised how come height is one factor as to how heavy bb can be. Yesterday was talking to my SIL who jus gave birth and she said her gynae commented that she might not be able to give birth naturally because of her height and bb's weight since she is quite short. So, i think height really matters.

Amanda
i'm only 1.8m, prob that's why my bb is big for my height? yeah, 3.87kg is sure big and by natural birth leh!

Amanda,
Wow! Our tummy really getting bigger...... I will be 34wks this Thurs.... will take pics then and post it.....

I think height do affect the bb weight lor. Because a shorter mum has a short torso, if bb is big, not possible to have a normal delivery. It will stress both the mum as well as the bb during delivery. Especially when it is a first pregnancy.

Summer: heh heh.. u so cute... i tot alamak u so tall tat consider too big then me must be super big liao.. hehe... but again not a lot of diff in our height mah.. hmm maybe should ask my gynae is she is too big at week... hehe

bbcutie: hehe... ya lor.. i go and compare the one tat i last posted rite, can see the tummy bigger a lot liao... hehe... ok so waitin for ur 34 week tummy huh...

so who is postin next liao.... :p

summer,
I thk if our bb is big, they will pop out earlier... Isn't it? Because no more space for bb to grow liao leh....

feza,
Yr bb is in a good position. Everyday I had been telling my bb to turn into anterior position...hehehehe.... another 45deg for him to do so.....

<font color="ff0000">Amanda</font>

Wow. Your gal has grown so much since your last checkup. So you no need to worry liao lah. Only left with me and Von to worry about bb's weight. Hiaaz... Intended to buy durians over the weekend, but was down with flu and sorethroat.. What bad timing. If I take the durians, tat's it man!

<font color="ff0000">Summer</font>

Think what you meant was 1.5/1.6m right??
happy.gif
I am also not very tall leh.

<font color="ff0000">Mashy</font>

Jaundice is really common, so don't worry too much yah? Especially for Asian babies, 8 out of 10 will have. Hang in there!! Btw, I had epidureal C-section, and I can understand how u feel. I felt super cold in the OT, especially after the epidural was being administered. That is one of the side effects of epidural C. You get the epidural at 100%. But I didnt feel the backache like you.

Has been raing for more than 24hrs already!! Such good weather to stay in bed.

summer,
I thought I see wrongly.... I rarely see a local woman with height of 1.8m....hahahaha

Aiya, 1.58m and 1.6m is not much diff lah....What is yr bb wt?

Amanda,
For yr height, bb wt 2.45kg at wk34 is average..... but for feza it is a little on the big side because she is around my ht...

Hi Gals,

Do you know if the shop at Chinatown (is it Cheong Choon? :p) sells the Avent Manual Breast pump cheap? How much?

I took my old one out. Realised the neck of the funnel has some slight cracks, so I better buy a new one.

sunshinekid: ya.. i was kind of surprise when i knew the weight.. was like huh... 3 weeks reachin 1 kg.. how much will she be in 6 weeks time... hehe...
u wanna take durian ah.. later u become very heaty leh.. ur gynae got say anything a not? if no then let it be lor.. what u tink... tat time @ 1.5kg gynae also no say anything leh.. how many weeks u into liao? maybe will shoot up??

bbcutie: hehe heng.. :p
any way to calculate if the baby is too big or small?? hehe

feza: baby needs diet.. hehe... tat's wat i told my hubby when my baby is giving me a lot pressure on my side... hehe... :p

<font color="aa00aa">Amanda:</font>

Any change to your diet over the last 3 weeks? I should be 34wks this wk and will be seeing my gynae this Thursday. Usually he will say my baby is of okay weight, probably because he sees me, the mummy as being so petite so having a smaller baby is like li shuo dang ran.

Amanda,
someone ever post the bb wt at diff weeks. I think it is from baby center but I could not retrieve it leh.... Anyone can help if u have the list??

If we eat "too good", bb will grow big lor..... Too good as in eat a lot of nourish food/soup.... Otherwise, it may be inheritance of genes if we did not eat nourish food but bb turn out big....

sunshinekid: if baby's weight is ok then dun eat durian liao lah... later heaty then fall sick very jia lat one... about my diet ah.. i tink i can eat more now leh.. dunno y leh.. maybe baby is startin to movin down then more space to take in food.. haha i tink i tink of too many thing to ask the gynae liao.. forget to weight.. hehe
u using Avent manual pump also huh.. ask u huh.. u know there is tis white valve at the end of the funnel there rite... is for what huh?? need to remove when pump a not?

bbcutie: tat i agree leh.. eat too good baby become more big... tat's y my mom dun quite dare to make things for me.. and my hubby dun quite like me take too much bird nest... haizzz

Hi gals

Etelle

I had C-section with epidural.

Bbcutie &amp; Feza
I know they good intentions, but that day, I was already wearing long pants, socks/shoes, and with a pashmina shawl to cover my body. Just short of looking like an Arab woman with the head cover.

Haha, managed to increase my milk supply thru expression today. Got 90ml!
happy.gif
Think my right breast has got more milk than the left. The right one can hit 50ml in 10 mins but I have to struggle with my left just to get that 40ml.

Amanda,
Thk birdnest should be ok.... My mum will cook every Saturday and I will consume half a cup daily... Can last for a few days in one cooking...

Its those nourish food/soup contribute to big bb I guess....

mashy,
90ml is how many Oz huh? Its good tht yr BM increase... I dunno whether I will hv BM this time or not....

These few days my nipples feels sore leh.... Do u exp this before birth?

babycutie

abt 3 ounce.

Nope, didn't experience sore nipples. I dun think it's just BM increase, it's more with the practice of the pump lor. My boy always seems satisfied after each feed, but expression can't give me that kind of amt.

I think everyoe has BM. Just that have to be kut lat and work very hard. Keep latching and latching until u get it right and let him feed until happy. I only did the 15mins left breast/right breast thing at the hospital, after that i let him feed solely on 1 breast at a time, then switch after he finishes. I find he will lose interest if i force him to stop earlier than he wants to.

Mashy,
Congrats, really happy for you! finally get to see you bb. we are still waiting. Time feels so slow waiting.

Amanda Lim
your stomach very nice leh. so round like a ball!

sunshine kid,
also seeing gynae this thurs, wonder how is bb now.

Hi gals,
nowadays dont feel the super strong kick fr bb. Its more like a stretch now.

I ate durian thrice during preggie, this wk will try to eat once. I want bb to grow big, so can come out earlier. also scared bb underweight. bigger bb healthier.

do you gals feel teary? i think I am very emotional nowadays. Feels like pre-natal blue...

Ah May: u know hor.. the web rite, after i log in my log in and all, it keep prompting me to fill in the baby's details.. then after i do that and went to personalize the page rite, it goes back to the edit baby profile there leh... so sian... haizzz

hipee: hehe nice ah.. i feel tat without the lines and the brown brown colour ard the naval then nice... very round hor.. haha my sis sau i carry a ball walkin around... haha
i also seldom feel kick liao.. once in a while only.. then mostly is the stretchin exercise that she is doin inside.. hehe.... baby grow too big very hard to give birth leh... i prayin my baby dun grow over 3 kg.. (my mom and hubby say ok to be 3kg+ durin birth but i scared...) haha
u dun tink too much things.. now most important is to be relax and feel happy k...
happy.gif

Hi Amanda

I am very tall more than 1.74m tall .. maybe that explains my big baby gal .. she's tall rather than huge. My second baby gal, according to the scanning, is also very tall like my first gal .. at birth at 39+ weeks, her length is 54 cm.

It's hard to estimate the baby's birthweight because of the growth spurt .. can suddenly increase a lot in the last few weeks.

Was trying to pack my hospital bag, and my gal came and helped me by putting more than enough things into the bag and even things that I dun intend to bring .. and she didn't allow me to touch my bag .. she packed it and said " I am going to australia now, see you tomolo .. bye bye !!" haha!

bbcutie, i also last wk started to hv sore nipples again.

i found obvious red veins come out on my small thigh (sob sob) so ugly

Lenny: ya.. u look very tall.. tat's y ur gal come out quite tall.. hehe...
ur gal so sweet leh.. hehe she wan to go Australia ah... so during ur stay at hospital, u gonna let her go over or wat...

bul: my mom was just tellin me lucki i din give birth at this time.. although not hot lah.. but baby clothing very hard to dry... then also very cold...

Mashy: take good care of urself....
happy.gif

Hi Amanda

One moment she says Australia, then Hong kong , then Japan .. cos hubby travels on biz trip monthly and frequently to Japan and Australia so I told her about it and she remembers .. we brought her to HK for xmas in 2004, so now she wanna bring mei mei to HK. I have prepared a present for my gal on behanf of my baby, and will give it to her when she comes to the hospital to visit me and her lil sister
happy.gif

<center><font size="+2">February 2006 Babies!!!</font></center>

<center><table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><center>S/N</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Mummy's Name</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Mummy's Age</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>EDD</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>BB Gender</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Weeks Left!!!</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Gynae</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ah ger</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>1-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>3.3 </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD>1-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>3.3 </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Yam </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>1-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>3.3 </TD><TD>GHL</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gingerale</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>3.4 </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Venus Teoh</TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD>2-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>3.4 </TD><TD>GHL</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>smiley</TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD>3-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>3.6 </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>3.9 </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD>5-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>3.9 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>vonvon78</TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD>7-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>4.1 </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>I have a bb ger</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>8-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>4.3 </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>steph</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>9-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>4.4 </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>marcia</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-06</TD><TD></TD><TD>4.6 </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>oscar</TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD>10-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>4.6 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>siewlng</TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD>10-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>4.6 </TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>11-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>4.7 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>MTAN</TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD>11-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>4.7 </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>et</TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD>12-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>4.9 </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD>14-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>5.1 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Grace Goh</TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD>15-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>5.3 </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Bamwicca</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>16-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>5.4 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD>16-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>5.4 </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>fan</TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD>17-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>5.6 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Christohper Chong </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>jasminesym</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>5.6 </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Lenny</TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD>17-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>5.6 </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD>18-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>5.7 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrain </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Ah_may</TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD>21-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boys</font></center></TD><TD>2.1 </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham / Dr Tony Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Penny</TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD>21-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>6.1 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>feza</TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD>22-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>6.3 </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>babycutie</TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD>23-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>6.4 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD>24-Feb-06</TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">girl</font></center></TD><TD>6.6 </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>niko76</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>24-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>6.6 </TD><TD>GHL</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-06</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font></TD><TD>7.1 </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></center>

<center><font size="+2">February 2006 Babies - We are born!!!</font></center>

<center><table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><center>S/N</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Mummy's Name</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Mummy's Age</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>EDD</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Birthdate</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>BB Gender</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>BB Name</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Age / Days</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Wt @ Birth</center></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><center>Hospital</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>mashy brainz</TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD>1-Feb-06</TD><TD>1-Jan-06</TD><TD><center><font color="0000ff">boy</font></center></TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>8.0 </TD><TD>2.8 kg</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></center>

<font color="aa00aa">hi hi gals...</font>
nice weather to stay at home n be snake... kekekeke...

last nite really terrible.. was out buying the last of some of the bb stuff and suddenly got very painful cramps at the pubic area... sit down oso cant relieve the pain... then breaking out in cold sweat some more...

made me n hubby panic a while so quik quik call my staff nurse... n she say if not interval kind of pain, should be the pubic area stretching to prepare bb for engagement, if cannot tahan the pain can take panadol...

wah lau.. make me pain the whole nite leh... can only lie down, the moment i stand up or sit up a while the cramp will come back...

must be the bb getting too heavy for me liao..
sad.gif

hi amanda,
tks. ya also dont want think too much...just An Xin Yang Tai.
yeh tomorrow holiday!!!

hi ivory,
u can update mine as girl. Sorry forgot to inform. tks for updates!

Lenny: oh.. no wonder lah.. hehe so sweet jie jie hor.. wan to bring mei mei go... hmm tat's the good thing about havin a girl as #1 child...
happy.gif

Ivory: thanks for the update... oh.. u better be careful... lucky is false alarm.. hehe... so manage to complete the buy before the pain a not..

hipee: ya lor.. just relax and wait for our babies to stepped onto the earth...
happy.gif

Show u all the playpen i bought at Kiddy palace...
happy.gif
there is a changing tray that i did not take pic with and also some bears will be hanging in the middle...
happy.gif

357076.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">hi hipee...</font>
okie dokie... noted
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Amanda...</font>
ya... think i completed most of the purchases liao... at least wat the bb need for the 1st mth lah... if missed out anything just ask my hubby or SIL to buy lor..
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">amanda...</font>
hee.... i have been lying on the sofa / bed for the past few weeks loh...

oni move my butt when i go toilet or bathe leh... or when i go gynae visit
proud.gif
already very hor miah leh...

bbcutie: ya lor.. i fall in love with the at the first sight.. so cute leh.. but i prefer the yellow one.. more xian yan but easy get dirty.. so buy the blue one.. haha lazy mummy... :p

ivory: hehe lie more lah.. but also got to move a bit at times.. if not later too rigid ur body.. hehe :p

ivory
i now also bum stick to chair/sofa/bed ... seldom walk... pubic bone pain pain... sianzzz

btw, her's my tummy pix... consider stil high hor?
357157.jpg

Bulma
okie lah your tummy seem to have descend alittle. I think you should compare your past month's pic with this one then you can see the difference mah
happy.gif

hey amanda..

me bought the same playpen as u except mine is in orange and yellow.. hehe.. went to alot of places but all told me it's sold out.. finally mange to get 1 at tampines.. hehe.. cant believe our bb will be using the same kind of playpen.. hehe..

Bulma,

my tummy look somehow similar to ur tummy leh..ur belly button gt pop out anot?

etelle
got ah? my hb also say got a bit.. he say last mth seem higher.. tummy near my breasts, now got go down abit

bb_ger
my belly button no pop... that pop out abit one is the scar dat time i do laproscopy.. my belly button stil got abit inside

Back