1. SY - ok
2. tabbiesus - ok
3. CL - ok
4. Cookie - Ok
5. Flo - ok

To be confirmed
3. sleepingdeer - will try to make whatever date is set
4. Rachel
5. Slinky (depends on location. if durianlover's place, any weekday is fine)

Mamapanda
Have transferred the $ for ON spree to you. Thanks

SL
U going for the trial this Sat? If yes will bring your stuff along

SL
RE: Krispy Kreme
Finally managed to try it today, concur with my male HK colleagues, find it too sweet and oily!

Hello mummies.

Valerie,
I'm thinking of delaying Purple train to when Isaac is 2.5 yrs. Let me know what you think of the assessment?

Flo,
Have you started looking for playgroup?

Tabbie,
How's the bodysuit? Is it too big for Thad?

Re. job
Have started work over a week and so far so good. It's really different working in a non-profit organization which main purpose is to reach out to people to promote reading and it's information resources. At least, it's not about the $$$ bottomline.

Re. separation anxiety
Isaac will cry whenever me and HB leave my ILs' place for work. Like yesterday, I went to the toilet before leaving and Isaac sat at the door to wait for me to come out. Then he immediately held my hand and led me to the sofa and refused to let me out of his sight. When I really had to leave, my MIL carried him and he cried and kept calling me. And everyday at about 5pm, he will start calling 'daddy, meeee' and pester my FIL to bring him downstairs. My MIL suspect that he wants to go down to wait for us to come back. This happens almost everyday. Makes me feel like crying whenever I see Isaac cry in the morning and told my HB that I want to be housewife again. Sigh...

Re: Huggalugs
Can I start the ball rolling? To recap, the cost for each pair of leggings is AUD$8.25 from 20th to 999 and shipping charges for up to 40 pairs are AUD$39.90. So I am targetting to hit just 40 pairs and the cost (if I calculate correctly should be S$11.10). the url is www.huggalugs.com.au

1) sl
2) sl
3) sl
4) sl
5) aileen
6) aileen
7) aileen
8) aileen
9) maywong
10) maywong
11)cookie
12)cookie
13)cookie
14)wenyl
15)wenyl
16)wenyl
===========================

queen
think i will feel the same way after my break....now i already find it hard to leave JH to go to work. think next time evne harder.

think he will slowly get used to it. what time do u end work everyday?

Huggalugs
Hey, I ask my sister to search for it first. If she can find, get her to buy and tompang my parents lah.

SSF, if she can find, either let you know where to get and ask her to drop off at your hotel.

Of course, my sister not married so far only know how to get Hi 5 stuff for my girl

SY,
I reach home at around 7pm. About 3 times a month, I have to work from 11.30am to 9pm, I think those days will be quite tough on my ILs cos I can imagine Isaac being difficult and keep asking for me.

hi mummies
hv been so busy lately, so haven been checking the postings. GEr had fever from Tues nite onwards. Couldnt sleep well at nite and was v gorunchy and clingy in the day. I'm so tired as I had to look after him as my hb was working on both nites.
sad.gif
and I had to carry him even though my hips are like super painful now due to my baby. aiyo... really hope he recovers soon.

mamapanda
thanks.. let me know when the ON loot is here. I'm also collecting some stuff for one of the dec mummies. think she has informed you, can you help to pack tog, pls. Thanks!

sunny
aiyo.. nobody walking in class.. then, Ger will be the odd one out again. haha...

Can I start the ball rolling? To recap, the cost for each pair of leggings is AUD$8.25 from 20th to 999 and shipping charges for up to 40 pairs are AUD$39.90. So I am targetting to hit just 40 pairs and the cost (if I calculate correctly should be S$11.10). the url is www.huggalugs.com.au

1) sl
2) sl
3) sl
4) sl
5) aileen
6) aileen
7) aileen
8) aileen
9) maywong
10) maywong
11)cookie
12)cookie
13)cookie
14)wenyl
15)wenyl
16)wenyl
17)Chicken Little
18)Chicken Little
19)Chicken Little
20)Chicken Little
===========================

Give my sis the store list and she found one in Perth city. Will update you the price.

Queen
It's like that.. Gerald will want to go downstrs at 6+pm everyday to wait for us.. Hb and i used to take dinner dates when he was younger. But, now we cant anymore.. coz we know that he'll be waiting for us.. these few days, coz he has fever, he also refuse to let me go to work. So poor thing.. but, it's qt sweet that they want to go downstrs to wait for us la.

mummies, how do they wear huggalugs? The design looks v nice. Can wear in Sg? will it be too hot? heehee.. i was thinking of buying one for my bb gal to try. heehee..

Tabb

Infantino sale is very good ... but the good stuff are grabbed by the office workers usually. I used to work there and only went there once ... think I went back twice within a day coz it was really crowded when I went in the later morning.

.ky.

queen
think isaac will get better over time. but i know what u mean, last time JH used to be very difficult in the evenings....

krissie
oh dear, hope Ger is better. u going to be due soon right? better take care

Hi Mummies

How are you...been super busy for new office arrangement..next month onward will be in PANDAN LOOP
sad.gif
(office has move to there)

RE: ANNIVERSARY
Today is our 5th Anniversary....I got a bouguet flower from hb send by courier to my office...and parfume as well. He talked to me yesterday nite thru MSN that no gift for me...only HAPPY ANNIVERSARY wish..
I'm so surprise....but really felt sweet....

SSF
Haa,,,haa,,, you have give me a good idea..go medi & pedi charge to his account or buying something that I like...THANKS
happy.gif

RE: HUGGALUGS..
What is Huggalugs??? Sorry mummies I'm so SUAKU
happy.gif

NATAS FAIR
Did any mummies going to NATAS FAIR???

1) sl
2) sl
3) sl
4) sl
5) aileen
6) aileen
7) aileen
8) aileen
9) maywong
10) maywong
11)cookie
12)cookie
13)cookie
14)wenyl
15)wenyl
16)wenyl
17)Chicken Little
18)Chicken Little
19)Chicken Little
20)Chicken Little
21)cheng
22)cheng

linda, so qiao! Today is also our 4th anniversary day. Happy anniversary to you too! We very bad, only remember it this morning and I had to sms hubby to wish him first. Last year, completely forgot about it until a few days later. Your hubby really sweet. So good...

Queen, if you can wait till later then enrol Isaac, it'll be better. I also wanted to wait till 2.5 yo but now circumstances have changed. Better enrol Kirsten before her sibling is due in Jan so she won't feel abandoned in school.

krissie, must be very hard on you. Is there somebody you can ask for help? Be careful of your back and hips. Now, i'm only 4.5mth preg, already back is breaking after hubby has to stay in camp for reservist the last 2 days. Hope Ger recovers soon!

1) sl
2) sl
3) sl
4) sl
5) aileen
6) aileen
7) aileen
8) aileen
9) maywong
10) maywong
11)cookie
12)cookie
13)cookie
14)wenyl
15)wenyl
16)wenyl
17)Chicken Little
18)Chicken Little
19)Chicken Little
20)Chicken Little
21)cheng
22)cheng
23)bblon
24) bblon

Valerie,,

Whoaa we have same anniversary day
happy.gif
today is our ROM day and my chinese wedding day is same as CL on 3 Jan...
happy.gif
SO Qiao tooooo..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to YOU....

Linda, ky, this date must be really auspicious! It's our customary wedding anniversary. Linda, 3 Jan is also Kirsten's birthday, I can remember all your anniversary dates liao!

ky, wow, 8 years. Ours 4th year already numb liao.

Happy anniversary to both of you!
happy.gif

wow wow.. happy anniversary to Linda, Valerie and KY
happy.gif

Cheers..Cheers..cheers

Btw Val.. are you and HB meeting us this afternoon for tea?

Oh but it's your anniversary.. you guys dun wanna go for Er Ren Si Jie?

Oh yah, cookie, yes, we're meeting you all in afternoon. No need for er ren si jie, just go out meet friends is also good for us.
happy.gif

Ky
Happy Anniversary..... number 8....HUAT HUAT..good number
happy.gif

Valerie
So Qiao,...our chinese customary same day as Kirsten's birthday...really can remember now...

Valerie and ky
Er Ren Si Jie,...I got some recommendation..Traders hotel got discount for HSBC and DBS credit card and Ritz Carlton "Greenhouse cafe" also have discount for OCBC and Amex but call for checking first bcos sometimes they will have different type of promotion...

I have given my hb surprise on 5th sept his birthday ,...I resert table for 2 at Rizt carlton Greenhouse cafe for his birthday lunch ,...really nice buffet..

Sorry, I add 1 more order in. Thanks!

1) sl
2) sl
3) sl
4) sl
5) aileen
6) aileen
7) aileen
8) aileen
9) maywong
10) maywong
11)cookie
12)cookie
13)cookie
14)wenyl
15)wenyl
16)wenyl
17)wenyl
18)Chicken Little
19)Chicken Little
20)Chicken Little
21)Chicken Little
22)cheng
23)cheng
24) bblon
25) bblon

wow, so many anniversaries today! Happy anniversary Linda ,Ky, Valerie!

re Playgroup
any more mummies joining us?

27th CL's Place 10am
1. SY
2. CL
3. Tabb
4. Flo

1) sl
2) sl
3) sl
4) sl
5) aileen
6) aileen
7) aileen
8) aileen
9) maywong
10) maywong
11)cookie
12)cookie
13)cookie
14)wenyl
15)wenyl
16)wenyl
17)wenyl
18)Chicken Little
19)Chicken Little
20)Chicken Little
21)Chicken Little
22)cheng
23)cheng
24) bblon
25) bblon
26) Denmy
27) Denmy
28) Denmy
29) Denmy
30) Denmy
31) Denmy

Spinach
Hi mummies, it's time for a spinach BP again.
Collecting points:
1. Hitachi Tower
2. Marine Terrace

1. Denmy (Marine Terrace)
2. Mamapanda

denmy,
i'm interested!

Spinach
Collecting points:
1. Hitachi Tower
2. Marine Terrace

2. Mamapanda
3. Aileen x 2 portions (Hitachi Tower)

Hello, I'm from Mar 06 thread.

Need help. Anyone uses Mac Book with Seagate 80 gigabyte harddisk? Or knows anybody who does?

Willing to trade in the disk drive for a higher capacity drive. No worries cos warranty will not be void but will be assured. Will transfer all the data and systems to your new drive. Also throw in a 6 months data recovery warranty as well.

Please PM me if able to help me. Thanks!

bblon
Congrats!

spree collections
A gentle reminder for collection of your spree items

1. bblon - ON#1
2. mongs - ON#1 + MyBrestFriend
3. chilles - Brita
3. chickenlittle - Brita
4. Aileen, Brita kitchen - c/o CL
5. Aileen, Brita combo - c/o CL

upconming collections
1. krissie, Brita + ON#2 + hadoe's LV#9 loot
2. Tabbi - Brita + Jshopper#4
3. wenyl - Brita + jshopper#4 + ON#3
4. flo - Brita x 2 + ON#2 + ON#3
5. sunny - Brita
6. clare - ON#2

ChickenLittle,
Do u want to collect the first batch of filters first cuz its bulky and quite heavy and yes.. one big box again..

SY
ya, I'm 36 weeks today.

Valarie
thanks.. at nite, it's only hb, me and Ger coz we dun hv maid.

Linda, Valerie and KY
Happy anniversary!!! So qiao.. all on same date.
happy.gif

Babylon
congrats on your new job..

mamapanda
let me know when the ON is here. Btw, I wld like to collect from Hougang, coz it's nearer my place. Is it on weekends?? thanks.

1) sl
2) sl
3) sl
4) sl
5) aileen
6) aileen
7) aileen
8) aileen
9) maywong
10) maywong
11)cookie
12)cookie
13)cookie
14)wenyl
15)wenyl
16)wenyl
17)wenyl
18)Chicken Little
19)Chicken Little
20)Chicken Little
21)Chicken Little
22)cheng
23)cheng
24) bblon
25) bblon
26) Denmy
27) Denmy
28) Denmy
29) Denmy
30) Denmy
31) Denmy
32) Krissie
33) Krissie

krissie
From 15Sep to 3Oct cannot collect at HG cuz my parents not in Singapore. U want to collect from BP or collect thru CL instead?

Spinach
Collecting points:
1. Hitachi Tower
2. Marine Terrace

2. Mamapanda x 1.5 portion ( >700g but <1kg can? 600g too little)
3. Aileen x 2 portions (Hitachi Tower)

CL,

Can ask your sis to check out the price of huggalugs? Cos the online store price is AUD$16.50 so it's still more ex.

Valerie, Linda
Happy Anniversary! Sorry it's a bit late....

Babylon,
Congrats! I remember only meeting you once - that's way before the botanic gardens photoshoot...

FLo,

Yes, can bring my stuff along pls? Thks!

CL,
I bring along the stuff for Mamapanda - can help to pass to her? Thks!

Back