(2006/01) Jan 2006 MTBs

Mamapanda,
Me 36 this year liao. I had to do amnio when I had Ben at 31 cos Oscar result not favourable too. Oscar need to take blood test & measures bb Nuchal thickness...the fluid behind the neck.

BP,
I may opt for express result this time. Last round I had to wait for 2 weeks to get the results. Good to hear that ur cousin's false positive results despite her ratio. Wow, urs really like striking toto, with irregular menses & one functioning ovary & frequent travelling somemore! We got to stay positive! I'll keep u in my prayers too!

Wow long time din come in and now saw so many pieces of good news!!!

Wenyl and Belinda- big congrats!!! 3kids are Gona b so lively at home! And I will keep ur babies in prayers Tat the amnio test will b good
happy.gif
hope it's Gona b a lil princess for ur
happy.gif
enjoy the preg and queen treatment !

Wenyl,
DOnt worry la! We're same age
happy.gif
Most of the times these tests buay zhun one. Just enjoy the pregnancy and private times with the baby ya? Don't stress yourself too much and stress the baby.

Cel & MamaPanda,
Thanks thanks for the assurance! Will continue praying....

Cel,
Thanks for keeping us in ur prayers! Really appreciate it! ^_^ No Queen treatment at home leh.....still the chaffeur, maid &amp; tutor to my boys leh. My sil (whose Edd is just < 1 mth away from mine) is really having queen treatment! Dun need to lift a finger at all....took immediate no pay leave, inlaws looks after her &amp; her gal &amp; she just hibernate in her room everyday. That's Good life!

Hi all…it has been a long time, hope everyone is well

Wenyl &amp; BP
Congratulation! You guys are helping to raise the average birth rate
kao_smile.gif

Don’t worry, your test results will turn out fine. I have a few friends’ results turned out to be false alarm…all the best!

Re: P1
Mel is in P1 too. For her school, the kids are supposed to note down the “to do list” in their diary. While she normally finishes her homework, she does miss out some from time to time. Lately she’s getting lazier, doesn’t even bother to note down her homework in her diary. When she forgot to complete her homework and I reprimanded her, she would say it’s ok cos she would own up and apologize to her teacher before she scold her…faintz. I guess it’s quite normal at their age to miss out homework? Anyway, I always give myself the excuse they are born in Dec
kao_sticktongue.gif
I can see some of her classmates born in Jan/Feb are so much more mature! Her teacher is quite clever though; she divides the class into group of 4 (&amp; she rotates the groups every term) and has a point system. She will deduct points from the group if someone forgets to complete her to do list. I think peer pressure work better for them cos they don’t want to be the black sheep in the group
biggrin.gif

Actually I put Mel in a BASC. I think it’s good arrangement for FTWM like myself cos I don’t have to rush home and make sure she finishes dinner, completes her homework and get ready for bed within a short span of 2 – 3 hours. Evening is mainly fun bonding time with her. Her BASC offers tuition as well. My original intention is not to give her any tuition since she’s only in P1 but she kept asking for it. So she now has Chinese and Math tuition there since I don’t have to ferry her. The teachers there do let them practice worksheets and so far Mel seems to be enjoying herself….keeping fingers crossed that can be sustained!

Re: P1 Registration
Congrats for those who are successful in the earlier phases and good luck for those going for 2B balloting tomorrow…jiayou!

Wenyl,
My no. 3 was not planned. Heehee!

BP,
We were contemplating about the tests as well but we decided not to do it after my gynae mentioned about the percentage of his patients doing the tests, worrying about the results and finally having healthy children. Don't worry too much.

Florence,
I am also contemplating to put Clariss in BASC once her school finishes the renovation and moves back to the completed school end of next year. They will have a BASC in the school. I really want to have good bonding time with the kids and talk about more important stuff.

Re: Pri 1
We were following her diary and homework in the beginning of the year but we decided to wean her off that once she is not so "blur". I don't check her diary anymore and she will tell us the information from the diary. Sometimes I can't help but asked "are you sure?" but nowadays, I try to bite my tongue and really let her be responsible. Honestly, it's really quite useful esp with no. 3 learning how to walk and also demanding for attention.
So far, Clariss is enjoying her school and friends and no major problems except that she likes to buy junk food. We had told her to only have it once a week but recently we noted that she had been buying the junk snacks almost everyday. We are trying to educate her and convince her not to buy voluntarily. She had stopped doing it for the past few days. Hopefully it will sustain.
She is not attending any tuition or academic enrichment class except for the sch chinese class which is more like outsource chinese class since the class size is quite big. So far, she is coping ok without going for extra classes. She is taking piano, swimming and art classes and her eca is wushu on sat morning and these activities are quite time consuming already. I really hope she can study hard on her own so that she won't need any extra academic classes.

My no. 2 (who is 4+, coming to 5 end of the year) is bathing by herself and choose her 3 little tasks by herself without being told. She is more independent compared to Clariss but I guess that is because she learnt from the "mistakes" of her sister.

Mongs,
Our #2 is about the same age, mine's turing 5 in Nov.
happy.gif
More independent than his gor. But very stubborn.
Same here only sending my #1 to chinese Berries &amp; no other tuition for this year. Also taking piano, swimming &amp; art (biweekly) so very exhausting to send them around already. May consider BASC or let him take sch bus back next year when #3 comes along. See how it goes.
Btw, do u have a helper ?

hello all

Long time no see and no chat!!
Just today I thought I will pop this thread to check out if it's still alive and glad that conversation are brewing !!

and what's more 2 MTB in our Jan thread!! Hurray for BP and wendyl and YES welcome to the club hehehe...

Queen please go for #3, indeed 3 is a good number haha.. super noisy too when they quarrel and fight.

ALl the best to Wendy and BP, I'm feel so excited for you already. Now I have to find time to read up at least the July posting to catch up on everyone.
Feel excited to read about your P1 expereince because next year Kae will be P1...she is probably the youngest in this thread , many kor kor and jie jie already P1 last yr.

wendyl and BP
forgot to mention dont think too much about the amnio test, I did it when I had my #2(I think) and #3. Thank God everything went well. You will be blessed to. Dont worry

yes, 3 is indeed alot more "lively"
happy.gif

Ariene is also not in P1 yet so Kae is not alone. There's still many more of us who will be in P1 next year.

amniocentisis
if you're worried and just alittle above 35, u can talk to your gynae to opt out of it. I chose not to do it and my gynae also said its not a must esp if we already have at least 1 child.

Hi mummies,
My amnio is out &amp; thank God baby is normal.
And it's gonna be another boy oh boy!!!! Can't imagine the noise level in my house next time. :D

Grats Wenyl!

Mummies, I'm looking for a good after school care for Ariene next yr around hillview Toh Tuck region. Went to KidzClub today. Would have enrolled but transport home is full so need an alternative after school care cuz we're unable to fetch her home. Outofthebox looks good but also looks expensive. Anyone enrollef there? Whats the fees like?

BTW anyone with LearningBliss inside NYPS? Would be very convenient for me since it's inside NYPS itself but heard its not so good.

Any other recommendations?

Congrats Wenyl,
Boy or girl, it is a blessing. It is gotta to be super lively in the house and hey you are the only lady so you are the QUEEN.

Yup I am thankful for BASC too. I have a super bochup older girl at P4 but at least I know the basics are covered. I usually do revision for exams though the BASC would start revision ahead of me.

It gives me more time to work with Aden who does not like he is ready for P1. Lets see how much he will grow into it within this last few months.

sorry that i forgot to update in this thread.
Got my amino test result few weeks ago..Baby is normal. I refused to know the gender of the baby but most likely same fate as Wendyl..it is another boy....LoL

Thanks ladies!

Chicken Little,
I don't think as I am the QUEEN but more like the only maid in the house! I'm gonna train my boys to do housechores too! If I succeed, next time my dils will have to thank me man! Haha!

BP,
Actually I din want to know gender right from beginning of the pregnancy. But everyone's asking me whenever they see me.....until I also buay tahan. :D

Good morning mummies....
TGIF!
Enjoy long weekend
happy.gif

I still vividly remember how we "met" more than 6 yrs ago here and exchange our life details
happy.gif
) and pregnancies journey....
haha a bit emo this morning :p

Hi Labby,
Yup BASC is before after sch care. Which sch is K1 going? Oh ya.....I am so glad to have join this thread 7 years ago. Heehee. How time flies!
happy.gif

Sorry borrow this thread.

I have 2 adult one day pass to let go, date 11/Nov Sunday. One day pass for Nov is peak season, ESP Sunday adult normal fare is $74/pass, Pls pm me for negotiating.

Mummies,
So long didnt log in already.
CONGRATS to Wenyl and BP !! Did I miss out others?
I really dun have the courage to go thru #3, so tiring.

Hi mommies wif boys born in 2006 &amp; are interested to go for the following, pls contact me.

I've 2 tickets to let go for Thomas Live - Thomas and the Hidden Treasure. Good Seats In the Middle.

Details as follows:
Date: 7th Oct 2012 Sunday
Time: 11am
Section: A3
Row: D
Seat: 7&amp;8
Cat 1
Price S$186 inclusive of Sistic charge

Pls email for faster respond.
My email: [email protected]

Hahaha, decided to pop over and see that there're so much good news around!
happy.gif

Congrats Wenyl, mongs and Babylon!

I'm simply too old to have the 3rd, else I might try too. Hahahha.

I had my #2 when I was 36. I didn't go for amnio test nor Oscar test.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies

It has been really a long time since I posted in this thread. Not sure mummies still remember me?

Same as Wenyl and Babylon, I am currently expecting my #3, week 13 EDD 29 March 2013 but still having morning sickness... hope it goes away soon.

Hi Zhimin,
I still remember u.....tats 7 yrs ago!!! ^_^
Congrats....coongrats! Yes! Welcome to the club of 3! I remember u have a girl (Clarisse) &amp; a boy right? Or was it 2 gals???

Hi BP and Wenyl

Thanks.
happy.gif

Yes my girl Clarisse and I have another boy who borned in year 2008. It took me a while to have the courage to join club of 3.

Wenyl,

Sorry for the late reply. Haha...don't have the habit of checking this thread now. Used to be so active checking it a 6-7 years ago.
I don't have a helper. my PIL staying with me and my MIL is looking after my 16mths old and my eldest in the day before she goes to sch. My 2nd girl is in CC and either my hubby or myself will send her there.
Congrats on your test results.

BP,
congrats on your results!

Zhimin,
Congrats!

Wow, there are really quite a lot of mother of 3 here. I always tell my younger colleagues and friends that I have fulfilled my National Service....heehee...

Hi mummies,

I thought the thread had died as I had difficulty locating it!

Anyway, I'm looking for a confinement lady for myself as I'll be due in April next year. Never had I thought its so hard to find one as I can't really trust what other mummies have posted on other forums as the postings are so doubtful!

You girls got any recommendations for me?

Hi Hi Slinky....

Your number 4 ?? (sorry I lost count).
Just want to say Hi... sorry I do not have any confinement lady contact.

Have a blessed pregnancy and delivery :)

Back