(2005/12) Dec 05 mums-to-be

YL
Thanks
happy.gif

JF,
same here, gezann also sleeps less than other todds. she seldom nap 3 hrs in the day.

SC,
agreed with YL. it's good that megan can sleep long and well.

For Ziv:
night: about 9-10 hrs
day: about 2-3 hrs
total: 11-13 hrs

ziv sleep less than other todd also, I also want to let him sleep longer, any ways to let him sleep longer in the night??????

SC
I've been wanting to poll re slp too. Find that Ger slps very little now that he started CC, coz he no longer naps in the morning. It's good that Meg slps so much. It's good for them. Ger has eyebags, can you believe it? haha.. but still wanna play and dun want to slp. aiyo..

straycats poll:
Night: 9+, 10pm till 6+, 7am. (Abt. 8plus, 9 hrs)
Nap: depends, between 1.5 - 3hrs
Av a day: 11 hrs?

Weekdays:
930pm to 6am = 8.5 hours
7am to 8+am = 1.5 hours
1130am to 1pm = 1.5 hours
430pm to 515pm = 45 mins

Weekends:
10pm to 830am = 10.5 hours
1130am to 1pm = 1.5 hours
430pm to 515pm = 45 mins

Total = 12+ hours

I think she's getting enough sleep, though it's less than other toddlers'.

SC,

Din manage to catch u the other nite, guess i logged in too late liao?

Poll:

Night: 8.30 - 7.30 = 11 hours
Nap : 2 - 3 hours
Total = 13 - 14 hours

Fairymoss, thanks for sharing, think what u said is quite true. But i just being worried that she does not understand how dangerous it is.

Poll

Nite 9.30 - 6.30 =9
Day = 2-3 hrs
Ave : 11-12 hrs

JF
RJ can shake hand with his girlfriend...both of the sleep less so tat they can "pak tor" is it...haha

Megan,
RJ so fast identify Cathleen as "girlfriend" ah.. haven't even pak tor once leh..
hmm... wonder this will make other potential suitors drop off from her Q anot..
lol.gif

JF...
there's the whole intention mah, so that other suitors will back off and rj will have no competitors...so can i arrange a pak tor session for rj and cath..

SC, that day i login around 10.10. Tonite is my housework nite, should be able to finish around 10 ba. See if we can catch each other tonite
happy.gif

Megan,
Wah, RJ has a 24-xiao4 (in chinese) mommy keke.. so fast 'choped' my Cathleen & even wanna eliminate all other competitors.. keke.. hey, please send in RJ's most handsome pic from the recent photo shoot for my consideration.. keke

sleep poll,

nap 11-1 (outside), 4-6 (4hrs), if at home then one nap
night 10-7 (9hrs)
total 11-13 hrs

my boys sleep much longer in stroller

joyful,

then I should also go and "chop" girls for my 2 boys
happy.gif

my former neighbours who are chinese thinks my older boy is more wen2 su1 and the younger boy is more mischevious

Hi Mommies,

My 19 month old girl sometimes still wakes up in the middle of the night for an hour asking to play. Does this happen to your todds too?

Chic Mommy
Sometimes RJ will wake up n chat(do his bb talk) wt me...esp those nite i go out late n din put him to sleep..for sure he will wake up and chat wt me, like to many things to tell me...haha

Chic mommy, my ger has a "mommy, time to sleep" call. She will wake up cun cun at 1am...and look for me coz normally i haven't slept. then she will only sleep when i sleep with her. so sweet....i really treasure this coz she will talk for a while and give me her sleepy smile.

Rochelle,
Chop for fun one.. btw since you're living in the US, do you mind if one day your boys say they wanna date caucasian girlfriends? just asking for fun..
happy.gif

joyful,

my ex-colleague has 3 daughters and one took chinese classes and so my colleague learnt chinese with his daughter. too bad his daughter is much older than my boys :p

joyful,

my ang moh ex-colleague has 3 daughters and one took chinese classes and so my colleague learnt chinese with his daughter. too bad his daughter is much older than my boys :p

I just bot Nordic Natural's Fish Oil for Aron as well. But not very consistent in giving. I have also just bot Nature's plus probiotic.

I bot scotts for the babysitter to feed Aron.

Taka, you can buy a fan cloth cover to cover the standing fan. I bot mine at Watsons. But still need to teach Megan not to touch the fan.

Sleep poll:
Weekdays
Day 30mins morning + 2-4pm (2hrs)
Nite 1030pm-7am (8.5hrs)

About 11+/- hrs per day.

Weekends
Haywire... esp if we go out.

Jenny

U can get it at vitakids. Forum, Vivo or paragon. There have 2 size the small one at S$ 27.90. You can buy it to try first, it yr bb like it that u purchase big bottle.

For my case jayden love the Nordic Natural Children's DHA Kid Fish Oil.Me oso brought Nature's Plus Source Of life Animals Multivits

Nordic Natural Cod Liver Oil with DHA,

just started giving my older boy this brand as the previous brand I bought gave my boy mild fever. this one he can take everyday with no fever or constipation. I bought the strawberry flavor one.

I didnt give to my younger boy yet as too costly. so will give my younger boy when this first small bottle run out and I get the bigger bottle

jenny
i saw it at this organic shop on 2nd flr of united sq, just in front of Ben and Jerry. I saw it at $40+ and also $70+, 2 sizes. If Vitakids is selling at $27 for the small size then it's v cheap. Think i got it for $32 from BP spree.

Krissie, not sure why your BP is so expensive. or maybe yours is the bigger bottle? Cuz through luckyvitamin spree, the 8oz (big size) Nordic is USD16.99 + SGD6 for shipping = SGD32+ only.

It's defintely cheaper via spree, especially for sambucol (which is half-price).

Jenny, you can get the Nordic via sprees too, but very troublesome to join spree sometimes.

Hi Mummies,
Am getting bz at work lately, so got less time to visit forum.

Noticed a few newbies ... Hello Rochelle & Chic Mummy!! Welcome
happy.gif

Re: Sleep Poll
Tricia's Schedule:
Nite = 9-10 hrs
Day = 2-3 hrs
Avg = 11-13 hrs

krissie / meixue - thanks for your inputs. I wanted to join the spree but seems like all of them are already closed. Am thinking of starting one, any mummies interested to join?

krissie / meixue - thanks for your inputs. I wanted to join the spree but seems like all of them are already closed. Am thinking of starting one, any mummies interested to join?

hi gals,

I really MIA for a long time...sorry was busy and had no time to log in...any mummy pregnant and due next year?

heehee.. i dun know what's the size of my bottle. then, it shld be the 8oz one. then, the united sq shop must be even bigger size than this. coz my $32 bottle looked like the same size as their $40+ one. then, the $70+ bottle looked super big.

Nordic Natural,

need $100 for free USA shipping
sad.gif
its cheaper than me buying from the supermarket. maybe I could get them as presents for my friends when I come back for a visit.

Good afternoon mummies!

For SC poll:
Jayden:
night: 930pm - 7am (9.5hrs)
day: about 2 or 3 hrs
total: 11-13 hrs

Sleep very little also just like Gezann and Cathleen.

Meixue,
Shanice still able to take 2 naps sometimes 3 naps a day hor.

For SC Poll
Jayden:
Night: 9pm - 6.30 Or 7am
Day: Abt 4hr (2nap in nanny Place) under my care is oni 1 nap (3hr)
Total: 12 - 14hrs

joyful,

I mean if I buy online and buy enough to get free shipping than its cheaper than I buy from the US supermarkets. else the shipping costs would be more expensive than the savings

hi mummies,

i've started Aidan on toilet training about 3 weeks ago. until now, he still pees on the floor even though i constantly ask him if he wants to pee and brings him to the toilet. he will say only AFTER he pees. maybe he's not ready for this? should I continue or stop and wait for a few weeks before I start again? any advice from mummies who have experience on toilet training?

thanks in advance.

Back