(2005/12) Dec 05 mums-to-be

taka,
Great to hear that Megan is showing gd improvement. Your effort pays off now
happy.gif
Is it due to Shichida that she can pick the correct flash card?

taka,

i stopped breastfeeding Aidan and conceived #2.

I heard a lot of good things about Shichida, is it really good? Hope to hear from feedback from mommies here.

kwan, please update Aidan's stats, thanks!
11.6kg, 83cm at 19 months

JF and Jenny,

I think the program is good in a sense that it teaches parents how to stimulate our child, but parents must really put in a lot of efforts which i didn't. I only manage to show her flash cards about once a week or none someweeks. Really busy at work. Her development is a bit on the slow side as compares to her classmates but I am glad to see that she is showing some response finally.

Now Megan is in her 4th terms now and i find high repetitions of the teaching materials, only about 10% - 20% new materials being added in. Will observe and monitor her progress and decided if want to continut or not.

jeslyn,
then how do u cope? must be hard on u. i tink nite-waking becomes habitual after a while and our toddlers start waking up every nite. mine slept well until she came down wiv fever and false measles a month ago. since then shes been quite moody and it affected her sleep patterns as well.

liewlian,
ure sending fybie for daily classes? or weekend? i did try calling up but no one ever picks up.

hui32,
I've sent my kids to Full-day childcare at my MIL's void deck,
she'll bring them home around 5.30pm,
bath & feed them.
happy.gif

Every morning we'll bring them to the CCC,
every night we'll bring them home from my MIL's home.
happy.gif

taka,
I KPO, we tried for about 4 months for Besper.
happy.gif

Conceived Besper when Athena's 10mths old,
so they are 19mths apart in age.

Waking up at night
How about trying to tuck them in later in the evening?
For Besper, if he sleeps to early he'll wake up at night,
so we let him sleep, earliest at 10PM.
happy.gif

i not so tired of regine waking up @ night, but my mum is getting damn sick of it already, cos every night when she wakes up, she will say i want to go out, she means wear shoes go out gai gai..iyo, my mum so tired, every night need to wake up and make her back to bed, takes about @ least 1hr or more...if in the middle of the night i heard regine's crying, she will disturb my slp time and i will wake up v fedup, direct feed her my breastmilk and she will fall aslp agian....but sometimes after she slp awhile, she will wake up again, then the same story repeat again...wana go out, wear shoes, go gai gai...HW?
tried ways, make her don slp in the day nap, cos she can slp earlier @ night time, and longer time in her slp, but she will still wake up in the middle of the nite...her slp time is very short 1....unless she cry till she v tired, then she will slp v long..

i find that her size is very small....hw to make her grow?

jenny
congrats.. ryan is so cute.. heehee.. me wondering how will my gal look like.
happy.gif
hang in there re bf. I cant rem when I had letdown. I think not so soon. Can try pumping out for 1-3mins after each feed just to stimulate the flow.

sleep poll
the change is that he naps lesser.
sad.gif

1. slp in his own room
2. cot
3. usually, he'll call for us.. either mama or papa..
happy.gif

Mummies,
Gerald's going to start school tomorrow. Will be on childcare leave tom. I can't help feeling excited yet scared.. I guess he'll surely start crying when I'm not in school with him. Am really praying that he'll adjust well and love his school. Lots of things to adjust, eg. eating noodles (he's better at eating his rice now) and dropping the 9am milk feed, also drinking from cup or straw. Wish me luck.

Jeslyn...i remember last time my boy was like that too. he would suddenly cried and dashed out of the room and asked to go shopping. no matter what we told him, he would just won't stop crying. Yup..it took us so long to make him sleep back too. It happened few times and even now once in a while he would do that. I think best thing is just to ignore her...once she think that theere is no respond from us, they will stop. Also it could be because she was too tired in the afternoon. maybe you could try not to skip the nap at this age, they will tend to get overexhausted and hence they will have restless sleep. good luck.

Jenny and Leng Leng,

Thanks for sharing. I find that it is harder to conceive for 2nd one as compare to the 1st one. May be we plan too much. Will wait patiently for my luck to come!

Hope not too late for the sleep poll:

(1) in her own room since day 1
(2) cot
(3) talk to herself, sometimes will call mummy

Krissie, Ger is going for half day or full day child care? Do update us how it goes. I feel excited too!

Joyful, am I too late for your poll?

- sleep in own room alone
- on queen size mattress surrounded by play yard so he can't wander off middle of night.

Mummies, looking at the stats that joyful had compiled, seems that a majority of tods sleep with their parents in the same room, can I ask a very personal question?

It kind of puzzles me, but pls dun get offended. Errrr, those whose tod share the same room or bed, can I boldly ask how you make arrangements for intimate moments with hb? *blush blush* Sorry for asking such a DUH question but we really feel uneasy to co-sleep with DS in the same room, so we put him in his own room since 3mths old, especially in the near future when we want to try for 2nd one.

Kwan, Update on Declan @ 19mths. Wt is 10.6kg. He is 400g under the acceptable weight of 11kg. Completed all the jabs and only outstanding is hep A jab which doc says to take at 2yr old. Dr also prescribed him Appelin B12 to be taken daily and another medication to boost his appetite, can't remember the name. After taking the medicine for 2 days, we saw improvements and Declan actually asked for food even before meal times. He ate much faster and bigger mouthfuls that he ever did before in the past 19mths and we were very happy, hopefully once we stopped the medicine, his appetite would be able to sustain like that. Mummies, I understand how you feel when your tod doesn't want to eat and how disheartening it is to see that the food you prepared and carefully planned for ended up in the bin. I had been there, done there for the past 19mths, hopefully would be able to "see the light at the end of tunnel" when DS appetite becomes better after the med.

Declan has started school for a week and so far he had been coping well judging from the daily report that the school gave me. We left him all alone with the teachers from 2nd class onwards and on and off he cried but still in control and can be managed. Hopefully he can settle down soon.

Krissie, so you got Gerald a school? Good to put him there so that you can have a peace of mind while waiting for the arrival of your gal.

fairymoss,

Declan attending full day or half day school now?
I'm preparing my boy to go for half day school next year. So learning from the mothers here whose kids are starting school liao.

Pinny,

Neither. He's attending 3-hr class nia. It's not a childcare so no subsidy. Not registered with MCYS, but with MOE.

Your boy if start next yr is considered Nursery issit?

fairymoss,
Where do you send Declan for the playgroup? whampoa area?
I've yet to send Jared to the neighbourhood play grp cos even at JG with 1 parent, he can fuss a lot sometime.

krissie, thanks! Ryan has nipple confusion now coz he was admitted for jaundice and was given EBM and FM in the bottle. I'm now expressing and giving EBM but my supply is not enough for his big appetite. He's taking almost 1000ml per day! I dont remember Aidan drinking so much milk. I have no choice but to supplement with FM when I ran out of EBM.

how's Gerald's first day at school? Aidan has been going to school since he turned 18 months, since June, almost 2 months now. But he actually went to school for less than 1 month only coz he got sick after 2 weeks in school; and his class has HFMD, so he stayed at home for another few weeks. I guess getting sick once our tods start school is unavoidable, so mummies just be prepared.

fairymoss, Aidan is also taking Appelin B12 to boost his appetite when he got sick. It really helps!

any1 here still breastfeeding?

btw, regine will also be attending playgrp next yr, but don think will start sch in january, she will start sch in mid year 08

Jenny/fairymoss
Updated ur tod's stats.

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NO.</TD><TD>PARENT</TD><TD>BABY</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>WT(kg)</TD><TD>HT(cm)</TD><TD>AS AT </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>16mths 10days </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mujmuj</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>17mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>15.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>IF</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>meixue</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LiewLian Soh</TD><TD>Fybie</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>9.9</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>17mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>9.1</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ng Kiok Teck</TD><TD>Benjamin</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>straycats</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>10.4</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>17.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>9.1</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>15+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>11.6</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Berlin</TD><TD>Gezann</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>9.5</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeslyn</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>9.8</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>WK</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>86</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>joyfulhands</TD><TD>Cathleen</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>fluffsmurfie</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>10.1</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Megan Lee</TD><TD>Ron Jun (RJ)</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Ernest (EnEn)</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>83.5</TD><TD>17mths 17days </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>DS</TD><TD>Jayden (XinYang)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>15mths 28days </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>prettycloud</TD><TD>Aron</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>9.4</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>16.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Angelin Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>7.75</TD><TD>68</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>2005</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Geryl</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Bao Bao</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>10.2</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>15mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>clhw30</TD><TD>Mirabel</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>14.8</TD><TD>85</TD><TD>16+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YL</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>11.7</TD><TD>82.5</TD><TD>15mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>sunnysun</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>Jerald (Yangyang)</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fairymoss</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10.6</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>HappyGal29</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>14.9</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>taka</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18mths 1week </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rena Chew</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pooh25</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>73.2</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tabbisus</TD><TD>Tabby</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>9.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>06-Jan</TD><TD>11.1</TD><TD>85</TD><TD>17mths 3weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
Pls PM me if you wish to update/include/delete your tod's stats in the chart. (just in case I missed any of your postings)

YL
wana participate in the mcc-total we breastfeed?

nkteck
benjamin so cute! dress like a small soldier
happy.gif

he is big size right?

JesLyn

Ben is quite tall.. almost 90 cm now. Cannot have concession for MRT/Bus next time
happy.gif

We bought a boot for him and get him so wear it when he is at the balcony. He can feed the fish, water the plant or play with the windmail.

nkteck,

my boy is 85cm and easily reaching the gaas stove. does Ben likes the kitchen? my two boys love the kitchen, just the older boy is willing to not touch things.

hi nkteck,
my girl also has a similar haversack, hers is a bear. It's actually a harness right? She's not willing to be buckled up, Ben has no problems with it? Do you use it on Ben when you're outside?

rochelle,
will kor kor help u to keep an eye over WK when u cook in the kitchen?

fairymoss,
it's never too late to answer the poll
happy.gif

joyful,

gor gor will play while I cook. usually I wait until both playing together their LEGOs to cook dinner.

but morning have to use microvave becos gor gor & hubby still sleeping but WK wakes up at 6-7am
sad.gif

both boys sleep in the same room as us on their own mattresses. we dismantle their cots once they can climb out of them. they sleep through the night as long as they have their milk before sleep. else WK will wake up in middle of night feeling hungry.

joyful,

my boys also refuse to wear the haversack so have to buckle WK to the stroller when going out. WW (gor gor) if run around without waiting for me will geet buckle up too. we still using the 5-pt harness stroller so that WK cannot get out so easily.

jeslyn, i am still tbf shanice. Wont be joining any of the breastfeeding week activities though.

Fairymoss, to answer your personal question. We stay alone, so can have intimate moments anywhere else in the house.

Kwan, pls update shanice's stats: 20 months, 82cm, 10.6kg. thanks.

Rochelle,

Are you in San Jose? My friend was there the other time, but I din visit her. My hubby and I just spent 1 day at San Francisco - too short, the other time.

Fairymoss,
Your PD said the acceptable weight at 19th month is 11kg? How many percentile is that? I think Aron is also not 11kg yet - at 81cm.

I also plan to send Aron to a playgroup (2 hrs daily) mid next year when he turns 30 month old but wonder if I should cut baby sitter's pay... :p but dun think so. Nobody will be happy when their pay is cut.

Krissie,
Hope Gerald will adapt to the cc very quickly.

rochelle,
Wk is an early bird huh.. what time does he sleeps at night? Cathleen also wakes up around 7am, same time as me. Sometimes, she'll come over in the morning & push my room's door in her sleepy eyes.

WK will guai guai sit inside the stroller when outside? Nowadays Cathleen won't, especially if she sees something interesting & wanna walk around.

Rochelle
He is tall for his age. haha just like me. We do not let him go alone into the kitchen cos he is able to reach all the stuff on the table top. Dangous !! Must be accompany by me or my wife. The kitchen door is closed most of the time.

jf,
he is willing to wear the haversack but do not want to bucker up. He wan to walk and run arounf by himself

prettycloud,

we are very near San Jose. its just across the street from my house. just like singapore's electoral boundaries.

joyful,

WK will not sit guai guai unless got food to bribe him. so I usually buckle him up else walk half way he just come down. WW will tell me he want to see something and wait for me to stop the stroller to come down.

I am sending Fybie to weekdays from 8-12noon, starting from 3 Sep. Oter than this, she is attending Julia Gabriel every Sun from 9-11am. Very Kiasu Mummy here, keke! (^_^;)>

Wow, Ben so stylo in his boots!!

Kwan, please update Fybie's stats!
10.3kg, 83cm @ 20 mth

nkteck,

wow, Ben is a big boy! My boy's born on the same day as Ben but he's only 9.2kg. Hee... both my hubby and I are tiny parents to begin with, so my boy's a cute-sized boy.

jenny,
cograts on the birth of ur lil prince
happy.gif

liewlian,
thks for sharing on patsch hse. i will be bringing hazel for a trial dis sat. if its gd, we may consider enrolling her for wkend class.

who brings fybie to sch on wkdays? wkday is not an option for us...wah ure really investing alot on fybie
happy.gif
! which class does she prefer? JG too far for us, lazy to go all e way there every wk.

jeslyn,
hazel also v small size. she was only 9.2kg at 18mths. after that she fell sick for a few wks and lost weight. shes smaller than most toddlers. many pple commented "so cute, so young can walk and feed herself" cos they tot shes abt a year old only.

hazel also loves to "gai gai". but not say want to wear shoes in the middle of the night, but would always wana get out of her bedroom.

mummies,
anyone's todd already graduate to their own bed?

Hi Mummies, long time no post, been busy at my new work.

Hi to rochelle and chicmummy.

Gezann has been sleeping in her junior bed (bought from ikea) for about 1.5months but still co-sleeping with us in the same room.

regine still slping with my mom/me...during weekends if we are back @ our own house, hubby & i will slp on the queensize bed with either renee/regine then either one of them will slp on the single bed next to our bed..
* during weekdays im staying @ my mom hse..

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NO.</TD><TD>PARENT</TD><TD>BABY</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>WT(kg)</TD><TD>HT(cm)</TD><TD>AS AT </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>16mths 10days </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mujmuj</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>17mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>15.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>IF</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>meixue</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>10.6</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>20mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LiewLian Soh</TD><TD>Fybie</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>20mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>9.1</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ng Kiok Teck</TD><TD>Benjamin</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>13.1</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>straycats</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>10.4</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>20mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>9.1</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>15+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>02-Dec</TD><TD>11.6</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Berlin</TD><TD>Gezann</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>9.5</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeslyn</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>9.8</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>WK</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>86</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>joyfulhands</TD><TD>Cathleen</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>fluffsmurfie</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>10.1</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Megan Lee</TD><TD>Ron Jun (RJ)</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>Ernest (EnEn)</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>83.5</TD><TD>17mths 17days </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>DS</TD><TD>Jayden (XinYang)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>prettycloud</TD><TD>Aron</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>9.4</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>16.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Angelin Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>7.75</TD><TD>68</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>2005</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Geryl</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Bao Bao</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>10.2</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>15mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>clhw30</TD><TD>Mirabel</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>14.8</TD><TD>85</TD><TD>16+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YL</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>11.7</TD><TD>82.5</TD><TD>15mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>sunnysun</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>Jerald (Yangyang)</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fairymoss</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10.6</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>19mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>HappyGal29</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>14.9</TD><TD>89</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>18mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>taka</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>18mths 1week </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rena Chew</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pooh25</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>73.2</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tabbisus</TD><TD>Tabby</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>9.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>18+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>06-Jan</TD><TD>11.1</TD><TD>85</TD><TD>17mths 3weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
Pls PM me if you wish to update/include/delete your tod's stats in the chart. (just in case I missed any of your postings)

nkteck,

Ben really looks like a big boy of at least 2.5 years old.

Leng Leng, ya, could be, have been busy and stress at work.

Mummies can advice if want to let the tod sleep in their own bed and in their own room, do u just put the mattress on the floor without bed frame? If want to put the bed frame then how to prevent them from failing down? I feel that the normal barrier is too low, they can easily climb out once they are awake. If without bed frame once they wake up they can wonder around the room by them self and it is dangerous. How do you baby proof the room? Megan is going to outgrown her cot soon but i still havent figured out how to solve the above concerns.

Prettycloud,

PD didn't mention or I didn't know cuz I wasn't the one who brought Declan for jab on that day. I only heard hb mentioned that PD said 11kg, so I guess that could be 50th percentile.

Weoseek,

So long didn't hear, thot u disappeared liao. Yes, WP area. There is a montessori at the old HDB area office upstairs, and I enrolled Declan there. U want to bring Jared go and see see and get assessed??? I remember that you mentioned that you want to bring Jared to the CC's playgroup for the teacher to see if ok to join.

Back