Dear All,
Decide to come over and let you know what happened. I lost Kaden on 27/07/05. He was born 880g, 33cm. With lotsa dark black hair,and long limbs. He looked more like daddy. He left with a peaceful smile on his chubby face.
I had a natural birth, the contraction was bearable, except the last 2hrs, prob mine not as intense compared to full-term, so did not have any pain killer.
And trust me, a mother instinct will guide us in the delivery process. Although docs and nurse don't think I'm due to deliver, I could feel the bb pushing against me and in the end, I delievered the bb alone on my bed. So no worries, all will pull thru safely esp if you hv the medical help with you.
We're tremendously sad over our loss, but we're glad that he left peacefully, without having to suffer. And it was his wish, in a sense as my water bag burst naturally instead of us deciding on a termination process.
Thank you for the time we had together here and I wish all the Nov bbs to be healthy and happy.