(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Bblove, i'm interested to see the slides as well. Can u email them to me? [email protected] Thanks!!

Coral, Do take care of ur own health, gal. Kaden will bless u n ur family in heaven.

First mum, welcome to the thread. R u expecting a prince or princess??

Mummys, my bbs also kicked quite alot, especially during bed time. My tummy can jerked a few times before i can fall asleep. My gynae mentioned tat it ok to let them kick, it means they are enjoying themselves in ur tummy.

Naughty, my 13 years old dog is a LR cross.
302349.jpg

She can't walk properly too.
 


nik: is she suffering from hip dysplasia?
mmm.. so poor thing..

for big dogs.. think 13 years old is quite old le.. i know of a gr who is 19 years old today.. haha.. so old le... must be an ah bei.

mummys: my baby is not kicking only at certain timings only ah... he is kicking.. every now and then... kicks when i am sleeping/kicks when i am eating/kicks while am typing away...
wah.. non-stop one man... zzz
 
BBlove,

Thks, my colleague sent me the slides before. V heartwarming. Enjoy ladies!

Oh Celtricia, went for antenatal class last wk, Mrs Wong mentioned that we shd not be bothered with how big or small our tummies r or even layman's comments abt the size of our tummies cuz tummies which are big are sometimes full of water only. Bbs are actually quite small and curled up. So as long as bb is healthy, big or small tummy doesnt matter.
happy.gif
Thot of u when she mentioned that so just want to let u know.
 
hello mums, i'm so so so busy at work ..

Coral, have the courage to move on, ok ..

FirstMum, I'm expecting a gal too .. but there's a lot of BB boy in this Nov thread ..

Dili_mums, my belly isn't shallow leh, infact for the past 2 days, I noticed my navel went deeper lah (at least 1.5cm depth) .. funny hoh ..

Berlin, how long is the pain last? Do u feel any irritation now?

Naughty, Chelsea is so cute .. your hubby and you must have good commitment in taking care both Brent & Chelsea.

BBlove, can share w me please .. [email protected], thanks!!
 
Naughty, Yup, she's very old. Doesn't move around much. Tis is also the same position when she's having her meal. My mum also called her ah mah(granny).
 
SusanY,
The pain last about 10 sec after the strip off. She will let you rest for awhile if you need to before continuing. I get most irritation for the 1st day and it's getting better now. I try to wear loose without undies to 'air' it during sleep.
 
Hi, All. just to update my detailed scan result. I am expecting twin baby girls..
happy.gif
Hubby was very happy to know this, but i just felt a bit dissapointed that it's not one boy one girl. They are growing well and estimate weight are both around 390g. The sonographer sonagrapher also commented that my bbs are very active, they kept moving up and down during the scan. BTW, my blood test results are normal and triple test shows very low risk factor.
happy.gif
Both sona sonagrapher and doc can't confrim whether they are identical or not, and the lady doing the scan said she saw one membrance. But anyway, as long as they are health, we are happy!

nik, congratulations on your Long Feng Tai. How i wish i can be as lucky as you.
happy.gif
i have the same problem as you. When sleep at the left, baby kicks me, then turn to right, another baby kicks me, end up sleep on my back. But Friday i asked gynae, he said find a position which i feel comfortable to sleep, it won't hurt bbs. And may i know the weight of your bbs?

I asked my gynae about my weight gain, he said around 5kg is normal, the next two months i can see the number going up very fast...also asked gynae about the fish oil, he said no scientific report to show the result, so he doesn't give me. But if i still want, can just ask the nurse to sell me. Maybe i will get from outside later.
 
Chris,

Congrats on ur twin gals. Dont need to envy nik cuz we all envy both of u for having a pair of twins
happy.gif


Maybe u all can try putting a pillow agst/slightly under one side of the tummy that hurts?
 
<font color="aa00aa">SusanY,</font>
weird leh, my belly button started "shallowing" since 2-3 months ago! It hasn't popped out though. But whatever it is lah... doesn't matter as long as bb is fine
happy.gif


<font color="aa00aa">First Mum,</font>
Welcome! What took you so long to join us!?
happy.gif
Which hospital are you delivering your princess? Do let me know if you wanna be included on our list

<font color="aa00aa">Berlin,</font>
I can't help but shudder when I think of the doggy position! haha... I'm sure you've emerged as a stronger girl after the experience
happy.gif


<font color="aa00aa">Chris,</font>
Aiyah, no Long Feng Tai is ok lah... at most you cannot close factory lor! Next one "bag" a twin boys!
 
Aiyah, why i so shoot bird. First mum, sorry, so u expecting a princess. Paisey.

bblove, thanks..

Chris, twins gals also good mah. My gynae also said we are not hurting the bbs when they kick. Juz enjoy their movenment then. My bbs are 462g n 480g at 22weeks. My blood test also all right except i'm a little anemic. But gynae said it all right. Juz eat more proteins only.
 
Aprilpinky.. thanks for the info.. hee.. at least nw i can reassured abt the size of my tummy.. though i wasn't very worried.. juz worry only.. heh.. when mine is d smallest among u ladies dat i've met up wif.. kekeke
happy.gif


Hey chris.. congrats on ur twin baby gals.. dun b disappointed k? Gals r great as well, n like u say, as long as they r healthy can liao.. right? hee..

Hi bblove..

thanks for the slides.. will take a look..
 
mummies, thanks for your congrats! During my last trip to Bangkok, i saw many cute baby gal clothes, regret that i didn't buy any. Now can start buying those lovely stuff. Hubby told me that no need to worry about the pressure to have a boy from his family, we can close shop liao...Dili, twin gals + twin boys...woh...cannot imagine.
happy.gif


Nik, your bbs are big, mine was at 20 week and 6 days. I am trying to have more protein as i don't like to eat meat. now force myself to eat more chicken and prok, beef and drink more milk.
 
Congrats, Chris. We are all already so envious of the twins.. boy or girl, does not matter.
happy.gif
Girls can be really close and take good care of each other...imagine all the fun that u will have!

Coral, u take real good care of yourself. Things happen for a reason. Thanks for sharing with us. All the best!

bblove - can you please email me as well? thanks.
 
bblove, thank you for the slide, it's pretty amazing ah for a small cell to develop into a human being and all of us were formed from the small cell before ..

Chris - congrats for having twin gals .. how I wish to have a pair of twin too ..

Dili_Mummy - my bellybutton now very ugly looking but as long as I'm feeling OK, then I'm Ok loh ..
 
Coral,

Take good care ok? Yesterday was reading an article about coping with grief after death of a child from Aug'05 issue of Today's Parents. It's quite a good article. They mentioned a non-profit support grp set up by bereaved parents for parents in Singapore. You may want to go to this website and have a look: http://www.childbereavementsupport.org.sg/

Please do have a proper confinement to nurse urself back to health.
happy.gif
 
Good morning Ladies!

So quiet this morning! How is everyone doing? I find that I get hungrier faster these days...trying not to overeat. But quite hungry leh...

Anyway, have a good day everyone.
happy.gif



BBlove,

Forgot to leave u my email - for the slides. [email protected]
 
Good morning Every1,

Yes, v hungry especially in the early morning...cant seem to fill up my stomach. hehe. Have been munching biscuits etc. Luckily weight has been consistent since last gynae's visit. Phew...when I reach my 3rd tri, think it will be safe...still have buffer of 5kg gain to go for 3rd tri then. Then I will have total weight gain of 11-12 kg which shd be quite ideal
happy.gif


Oh Chinlee, u r back huh?
 
Hi gals! What a hot day. sigh.

Hi chin and aprilpinky, if hungry, must eat. Means it's our body's way of telling us that we and baby need the nutrients. I also aiming for 11-12kg of weight gain, but now I'm at 6.5kg (or even more), seems like not much buffer left at the rate i'm gaining weight.
 
Hi hi.. I do eat when I am hungry as I can not stand the hungry feeling actually. Afraid of heart burn, cos I used to get it before pregnancy. I got heart burn last month - it was very uncomfortable. Horrible feeling!

Yes - I am back in Singapore!! Yeah!
happy.gif
 
Coral: thanks for sharing.....
You and bb kaden will still be in my prayers.....

(",) I've always been eating alot.........
so YES!! i do feel hungry all the time......

Hmm.... I also want slides leh.....
[email protected]
Thank you!!

I had liquid leaking out from my breast since last month.....
Had to use breast pads now....
anyone experience the same thing?
 
Hey chin, must be so joyous to be back on familiar ground
happy.gif
envious man! I've also been hungry a lot recently and my tums has ballooned quite a bit.

Unfortunately, also kena food poisoning Sunday night and entire monday. Stayed home to rest only to return today to a mountainload of work and deadlines. I'm not sure how much energy I hve to deal with stuff anymore...anyone notice that their energy levels also dropping a lot?

I felt that I had been run over by a large truck this morning and couldn't even crawl out of bed to get to work. Similar to first trim's experience again!

Ah fat, my gf experienced the same thing as you did and used breast pads to soak of the secretion.

Hey, seems like many of you have great weight gains...I'm so petrified of my weigh in this coming Thursday. I'm sure I've busted a lot of weight gain...sigh...

Ok, back to work for now...its not even lunch time yet...want to survive this day man...
 
Meixue, i'm having a sudden downpour here. A nice day to nap....

I dun feel hungry easily, but i feel normal portion of meal can't fill me up enough. So i add an apple to the meal.

Chris, my bbs' weight diff n ur bbs' not alot wat. Anyway, we are also 1 week + diff. Tat less 100g diff isn't much also, right?
 
No more downpour already. V hot!! hehe

Had quite a full and satisfying lunch.
happy.gif
Good cuz or else cant concentrate on work if hungry..
 



Back
Top