(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

Hi all,

I am from the Oct 07 mtb thread. I would like to join in the contribution for flowers too.

Updated list on the sharing of flowers

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Serene

<font face="Kristen ITC"> Quoted(Jen, check pm pls)

<font color="0000ff">Morraine</font>,

Is the above msg for me? I didn't rec anything</font>

yesh its for u.. hmm seems like pm not working..
sad.gif

Collection:
Morraine / Fushia - (pls leave your acct / contact / email)

*Morraine & Fushia, you both scissor paper stone, see who take up the job here... Morraine, u might wan to let fushia I/C for Oct Mtb 05.

for any bank transfer / IB, pls indicate your nick in IB. Thereafter, post here for indication of Funds Transferred and Amt. <u>DONT FORGET YOUR REAL NAME</u>

hope this helps...

Hi

I would like to join in the contribution of flowers too. Will like to add 2 names

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Serene
Jcml (Jennifer)
Tomatoes (Mildred)

hi carole ng...
think like morraine mentioned, PM is not working cos i hvnt received your reply.
anyway, i saw your post re collection, i was initially hoping to c/o the donation thru' u cos i nt familiar w patsy/sarah, hence asking 4 your bank dtls/contact. So do i still hv to go thru u or morraine? pls provide bank dtls asap as i can only access internet uptill 5.30pm today (no internet access @home, tml i on leave, can access net earliest 23/4) many thks.

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Serene
Jcml
Tomatoes
Tnsw
Potato Chips

<font face="Kristen ITC"> Fushiastar,

Let's do wat e other thread is doing. Collect the money, buy 1 or 2 wreath depending on the respond den contribute e remaining money as donation.

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Serene
Jcml
Tomatoes
Tnsw
Potato Chips
Jenifur</font>

Include me for contribution
fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Serene
Jcml
Tomatoes
Tnsw
Potato Chips
Jenifur
hunnylemon

Thanks!

ok, sorry for adding the names to the wreath list

Updated

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Serene
Jenifur
hunnylemon

Include me for contribution
fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Serene
Jcml
Tomatoes
Tnsw
Potato Chips
Jenifur
hunnylemon
dryperbaby

Thanks!

Hi morraine, sorry, i didn't know there is another thread doing collection for ladies from other threads. I'll remove my name from this list. Thanks!

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Jcml
Tomatoes
Tnsw
Potato Chips
Jenifur
hunnylemon

Fushiastar, Include me too.

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
cafe(bbtree)
yippee
ginger_chia
Serene
Jcml
Tomatoes
Tnsw
Potato Chips
Jenifur
hunnylemon
Sweetie

morraine,
so now collecting all money from mummies first & separate up the money then get wreath for Oct thread & others???

Sorry getting abit confusing now.

Mayday:
I think wat morraine meant those mummies not in oct'05 thread can add in their contribution at the other thread. The collection at this thread is purely for mummies in oct'05 thread and fushiastar will be in charge i think.. Morraine correct me if I'm wrong.

yesh.. wat san says is rite.. so to avoid confusion i guess.. hope all mummies understand.. so for those who wans to contribute will appreciate to go to the other thread.. appreciate

morraine:
u want to remove those names not in oct'05 one and add to your list over at the other thread to keep this list neat?

hi all....

frankly speaking... i would like to add something on here... (hope you mummies wun get offended)...

As you all understand tt Sabie has been in the hospital for the longest time... medical bills are high up to their neck.. should we contribute money to relieve their financial burden instead of sending them wreaths? tts just my suggestion and of course its entirely up to you guys... (just tt i feel tt its more practical..)

Sarah and James have lost their darling.. i think for now.. what we can do is to ease their financial burden instead.

*you can treat it as i've said nothing*

<font color="ff0000">fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
yippee
Jenifur
Sweetie</font>

sorry ladies for names being removed.. dun mean to remove yr name but can u pls go to the other thread for info.. appreciate..

And of course, the person in charge- for eg..san, can write down a list of real names.. and who.. contributed how much.. and pass it to sarah and james.. so as to prevent any misunderstanding...

thanks junnie

adel

ya i understand ur tots.. we are most likely giving like 2 wreaths each side the most den the rest are contributions as afterall in a wake.. its nicer to have some wreaths ard as Sabie loves pretty things..

San

erm i call u on mon can?

<font face="Kristen ITC"> <font color="0000ff">Fushiastar</font>,

In case I missed it. Please kindly email your acc details to [email protected] or you can sms me 92203969.

<font color="0000ff">Mummies</font>,

So now we gng to fix a amt to contribute for the wreath/donation or per our own wish?

Anybody knows wat Sabie's fav color? Will b nice to get wreath with flower of her fav color</font>

Adel: i before Sabie passed away, i have already checked with James & Sarah. They mentioned that they can cope, and do not wish to ask for any assistance.

We are only getting a little token just for memory sake to little sabie.

Jenifur: if i am not wrong is <font color="aa00aa">Purple...</font>

yeap Sarah did told me before tat financial wise.. they can stil manage... i think the pretty things are more for little sabie..

jen

think for oct thread wreath.. we jus ask fushistar to order den spilt by no of ppl ok? if the no of ppl gets more den we order 2 wreaths... how?

Wah, so many new changes.. so

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
yippee
Jenifur
Sweetie
SSL (add for you)

for oct thread collection? and 1/2 purple coloured wreath? the rest of the money will be donation?

morraine: you or me collecting? anything is ok..

jenifur: sweet...

simi tooth paste?? bo leh.. i think she might just forgotten abt it..

me too will be sending a separate one...

<font face="kristen itc"> <font color="0000ff">Sneaky</font>,

Better take from her or it might remind her of Sabie. She even bot 4 tubes for Sabie
sad.gif
</font>

jenifur: u dun worry hor... she already sms me to dispose SAbie's things.. i will go find Lorry manz.. i will help to auction out soon.. i will collect n place in my care for time being... I know mummies little pantang, but if you are not, and wishes new clothes, pls email me [email protected]

Back