(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

<font face="Kristen ITC"> <font color="0000ff">Fun</font>,

U can take from Carole cuz Sarah bot 4 tubes which she shld b disposing off.

<font color="0000ff">Carole</font>,

She serious bout disposing everything off?? Guess keeping them will b too painful for her *sigh*

I dun think you shld post e wake's addy here, in case e media go disturb Sarah during e wake. Will using PM works better? Those mummies who wan to visit shld pm u for info, den u also can screen their profile. If it's very very new member den better dun give. But tt might b very troublesome for u lah.

<font color="0000ff">Morraine</font>,

U gng to email me e pm which I missed? BTW I tot rem reading earlier u said will nt post e amt of $$ each mummy contributed. How come u still list out?</font>

jen

nope its ok la.. wanted to ask u to something but its answered.. thanks..

i decided to list out coz for the sake tat money is involved leh.. if i never state den ppl wun noe how much i collected from each person.. den not so nice.. rite?

hi all OCT 2005 mum

take care of sarah and yrself too you still have yr little one to take care ...

God see you helping remember to pray for them too and also from exp. dun ask them not to cry let them let it out for now and so they can recover sooner in future ... please remember to con't to give them cooling tea
am so sorry i did nto do anything when i was there yesterday wantedto buy things for them but am also late for my appt ... will keep them in prayer, oct 07 mum

Jenifur: true also... cos i am in a daze.. cant think too well ... noted..

later i will let mummies know via email.
happy.gif
but dun flood me yet.. cos i dun have any details as of now.

yeap tats my intention.. the list of names and amts are to be passed to sarah.. so i hope i did not offend anyone when i post out the amounts...hope they understand

<font face="Kristen ITC"> <font color="0000ff">Carole</font>,

actually I also lah... tears keep dropping. Want to stay away from here but cannot leh. Then ms keep thinking of other things to occupy my thoughts.

Nobody in office dare to approach me now *hahaha* Think I prob look lyk Goldfish now</font>

Hope I am not too late as only manage to log in to the web now.....Sorry

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
yippee
Jenifur
Sweetie
SSL (add for you)
mdl
nuttnuts

<font face="Kristen ITC"><font color="0000ff">Carole</font>,

I'm looking at Sarah's yahoo album. Pls do me a favour. If she has any intention of deleting those photos den can u ask her if it's ok for me to save some into my own album for memory sake.

<font color="0000ff">Fun</font>,

Morraine is prob jus trying to lighten up e mood. Everyone is depressed</font>

Thanks San. Understand liao.
So fix amt or any amt we like? Trsf to who? Fushiastar?

Carole, so sad when hear u say Pasty want to dispose all Sabie's items.
sad.gif

Hi ladies

while you mourn for Sabie, don't forget your little ones too.

For the Christians, it reminds me of the passage on David after he lost his child. While his child was ill, he fasted and wept. But after his child died, he changed his clothes and ate. His reasoning?

"While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept; for I said, 'Who knows? The LORD may be gracious to me, and the child may live.' But now he is dead; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me." 2 Sam 12: 22

So let's continue with our lives. Surely we will meet again in heaven.

sorry, I just managed to log on now.
pls also help to include me if it's not too late. thanks. We all have children, it's heartbreaking to see what Sabie and the family is going through. Wishing them strength and peace in their heart.

fushiastar
wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
yippee
Jenifur
Sweetie
SSL
mdl
nuttnuts
whitefloral

hi everyone.. can someone handle the oct donations?

sorry but hubby also prefers that we send a wreath on our own.. he see me so depressed also ask me not to come online to read so often.. but cannot help but still come without him knowing ..this isn't the best of times to reveal this but i'm preggie too so hubby doesn't want me crying and not eating..

hi,

same here. i'm pregnant too, on hospitalisation leave for severe vomiting and have been crying the past few days. Can't stop myself from logging in. I still remember my girl did a 'hi-5' with Sabie at the trial class. Will remember her beautiful smile.

whiteflower
iyo, so sad, i can imaging the scene althou i dono little sabie personaly....tat must b so lovely ;/

<font face="Kristen ITC"> <font color="ff0000">Congrats Fushiastar!!!</font>

In this case, I'll take over the oct donations.

I'm also ban from here lah but dun care. My HB usually comes home late so he cannot control me.

We'll stick to this wreath, ok?

http://www.noelgifts.com/index.php?t=1176970672&Mentry=17dpBPZ-10271745952d58845f103845fdde9090&module=item&Pid=8534&Gid=63&Pgs=2

I'm thinking of collecting S$20 each mummy for either 2 wreath or jus get e one on top & rest go to donation? You all decide, I'll go w e majority.

http://www.noelgifts.com/index.php?t=1176990829&Mentry=17dpBPZ-10271745952d58845f103845fdde9090&module=item&Pid=8532&Gid=63&Pgs=1

wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
yippee
Jenifur
Sweetie
SSL
mdl
nuttnuts
whitefloral</font>

Jenifur

Been following the thread and smsing fushiastar for updates. Trying very hard to control my tears on the MRT when i got the news this morning.

Let me know how you want to collect the $11. I can pop by your place or transfer the $ to you. You can email to me at [email protected] or sms me.

Dear Sarah & James,

I'm from Sept 05 thread.. My deepest condolences to you. Please take care and stay strong. I believe your little Sabie don't wish to see her mummy and daddy cry for her,she will watch over you in heaven..

Yippee Ya Ya

sorry think was the server problem coz i oso ended having lots of mails coming in like nobody business..
sad.gif

congrats fushiastar & whiteflora... appreciate in volunteering but understand ur situation..

jenifur

sorry but im tied up with the other thread's contribution at the moment.. i try to assist u once i can ok.. pls take care n if u need any help or watsoever let me noe..

Dearest Sarah & James, my deepest condolence to you and family. Please do be strong, there is no more pain and suffering for little Sabie. She is safe in God's hands.

<font color="ff0000">Some updates.. There wil be 2 memorials for Angel Sabie.. 2 days will be at home and 1 day will be at church.. Sarah is fine now and am glad she is taking it pretty well jus tat she deeply misses her darling

Here are wat some of the things she told me..

patsy says:

sabie's mission with us is to bring the love out of people.... she was an angel sent by God to show us that love can move mountains.. her mission was over that's why she had to return to Jesus...

thank you so much.. the love that we saw in the forum really touched us... i showed the thread to my sis and dad today and they are so touched

i would love to have you here to help me celebrate sabie's life

yes, i am happy and relieved she is in no more pain now

i would prefer no media... if anyone wants to come and celebrate sabie they are welcome but no media, not yet

if any mum wants to come it's ok... hopefully sabie can encourage everyone to love their children more</font>

Back