(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

hi everyone, from the bottom of our hearts, james and I would like to thank you for all the prayers and support. We have been so touched and it has helped us through a very tough and trying time.

ps, sabie's favourite colour is pink
happy.gif

patsy: you're so strong!

"God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not meant to be
So he put his arms around you, and whispered come with me
With tearful eyes we watched you, as we saw you pass away
Although we love you deeply, we could not make you stay
Your golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest
God broke our hearts to prove to us... He only takes the best"

Patsy,

Agree with michele, you're so strong.

Sabie has brought us all united regardless of religion, race and nationality. She's a beautiful angel.

Rest well and take care dear.. *huggzz*

patsy, i dunno u or sabie personally, but have been following this thread. here's something simple that i have penned for her.

Safe in the arms of Jesus
Angels surrounding her
Believing that she is contented
In that glorious home above
Eternal bliss she possesses, nevermore to suffer.

May you and family find true comfort in the Lord.

Patsy,

Pls stay strong. God have his reasons for all that is done. I believe that you understand. Pls let all of us in the thread know if you need any help.

Sabie is a strong warrior. You have to be like her. Continue to be strong for your parents & husband too.

Take care. I pray in Jesus name that you will be strong. Definitely, Sabie did taught me.. to treasure & love my sons more.. I know she brought joy to you. & also beautiful memories will remain with you.

God bless you & your family.

congrats fushiastar & whiteflora
and do take care

patsy,
yes..Sabie is an Angel. she will be forever in our heart ,ya ,Sabie taught me to treasure & love my girl more and everyone..
U stay strong!

fushiastar & whiteflora:
Congrats!! my hubby also forbid me to read this thread.. he said will affect the bb inside me.. but I dun care too.. on this thread whole day in office.. at home try not to cos he always beside me.. his PC down so now fighting laptop with me..

Jenifur:
if u need Sarah's home addy to send the wreath let me know I have it..

Sarah:
You are so strong.. Please do take care too.. Little Sabie will always be in our hearts..

cannot take it liow. Sorry gals, my eyes cannot see properly now cos all tears and in office pple thinking I'm a bit off. And I got a bad cold so u imagine the mess. Anyway I would like to contribute to whatever you all are gathering for the wake (I couldn't make myself go through all the previous threads to be sure who is coordinating this.) These few days I drive also crying cos I keep imagining the colossal pain that any parent must be feeling when something like this happens. My hb also telling me to stop reading the sms updates from carole and coming to the forum cos i'm making him depressed.
sad.gif
But I also can't help it. This forum is so much a part of my routine though I rarely participate.

Anyway, Jenifur or someone, can just add me in and let me know thru sms or here how to contribute?

Memorial Svc on sat @ her home
Church Svc on Sunday

We are gng down to do a site check, to see got wake or not.. will keep all posted.

Address will be given out via email once we have cfm that there is a wake.

Hi Jenifer, I'm ok with both.

We'll stick to this wreath, ok?

http://www.noelgifts.com/index.php?t=1176970672&Mentry=17dpBPZ-10271745952d58845f103845fdde9090&module=item&Pid=8534&Gid=63&Pgs=2

I'm thinking of collecting S$20 each mummy for either 2 wreath or jus get e one on top & rest go to donation? You all decide, I'll go w e majority.

http://www.noelgifts.com/index.php?t=1176990829&Mentry=17dpBPZ-10271745952d58845f103845fdde9090&module=item&Pid=8532&Gid=63&Pgs=1

wlml2402
sharon
morraine
san
fun
snow
mayday
yippee
Jenifur
Sweetie
SSL
mdl
nuttnuts
whitefloral
kris

Jen:
maybe can check if its possible to change the purple flowers to something pink since Sabie's fav color is pink..

<font face="Kristen ITC"> <font color="0000ff">Patsy</font>,

Please take good care of yourself.

<font color="ff0000">Mummies,

Will check with Noel on changing the flowers to Pink instead, it shouldn't be a problem as Noel is pretty flexible.

Please kindly transfer S$20 to my POSB saving acc 194-73291-0. Please email me your real name, nick & contact number after you have transfer.

If there's a wake, I will order 2 wreath & rest of the money for donation. If not then will jus take order 1 wreath & rest will b donation.

Will wait for Carole to cfm after her site inspection</font>

<font color="0000ff">San</font>,

Please forward me the home address. </font>

<font face="Kristen ITC"> Update from Carole,

<font color="ff0000">Sabie will be cremated today hence there wun be any wake. We will have to send the wreath to the church.</font>

Just forgot I didnt leave down my email addy [email protected]. Dun PM me cuz the system abit off. I dun seem to be able to rec pm.</font>

<font face="Kristen ITC"> <font color="ff0000">FUN</font>,

Will go check my acc later. But hor from your email, you transferred S$21, how come S$1 extra</font>

Hi Jennifur,
Will trsf $21 to you during lunch time. Thanks for helping out.

Whitefloral & fushiastar,
Take care and Congrats once again!

Pasty,
You are really a strong woman that Sabie will be proud of. Lovely angel that will be always in our heart. Once again take care!

<font face="Kristen ITC"> Noel just reverted. They will change the purple flowers to baby pink roses instead. Will place order once Carole confirms the church address & timing with me.</font>

Jen

Sorry lost my fone so cannot add u as new transferee so i wil transfer $21 to u via ATM before 2pm so if u do rec a ATR of $21 will be from me. THanks.

Dear patsy, i'm not very good at words... but you have my support. be strong...

jenifur, pls include me. will transfer $21 to you later. thks.

<font color="ffffff">......................................</font>
768629.jpg

<font size="+1">Hi Mummies,

Thank you for praying for Little Sabie during such difficult times. We appreciate this lovely gesture that you have shown. Little Sabie whom you might not know, is a lovely child with lots of smile and fun.

She brought so much love and joy to those who loved her, and she showed us so much love in return. Her smiling face, her cheeky grin, her boisterous laugh will be remembered in our hearts forever. You are in heaven with Jesus now Sabie, an Angel with wings watching over us.

In Loving memory of our Little Angel Princess Samantha Beatrice Sy Wong (SABIE), there will be a Memorial & Church Service. Please refer to the below for more information.

<u>Memorial Service</u>
Date: 21st April, Saturday from 12.00pm till 22nd April, Sunday.

<u>Church Service</u>
Date: 23rd April, Monday
Time: Yet to be confirmed
Location: International Baptist Church, 81 Kings Road, Singapore, 266358

<font size="+2">** Flowers & Wreaths to be sent after 2pm to <u>Blk 8 Joo Seng Road.</u></font>
Sabies loves <u>Pink & Red!</u>

**Sarah would prefer Flowers.

Gentle Reminder: Please DO NOT inform the PRESS/MEDIA. Strictly NO ENTRY for PRESS/MEDIA, we will not hesitate to deny entry.

Once again, NO PRESS/MEDIA is allowed.

Thank you.</font>

Best Regards,
Carole Ng
9366 9005

<font face="Kristen ITC"> I have a transfer in my acc, anybody transferred but didn't tell me? I cannot check my IB as my office PC don't allow me to log in.

I'm now browsing for flowers since Sarah prefer to rec them.

wlml2402 - Transfer $21
sharon
morraine
san - Transfer $21
fun - Transfer $21
snow
mayday
yippee
Jenifur
Sweetie
SSL
nuttnuts
whitefloral - Transfer $21
kris - Transfer $21
Flo - Transfer $21</font>

<font size="+2">All Monies for both Wreaths & Donations will end at <font color="ff0000">3.45pm</font></font>

<font size="+1">Please email all details to I/C ASAP</font>

As Sabie is going to be cremated at 4 plus, we would suggest the Monies to stop coming in due to religious belief.

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Monies collected will be divided equally into 2 portions,
50% for Flowers & Wreaths, 50% for Donations</font></font>

Hope all mummies will agree with the arrangements on the Monies being used.

rgds,
Carole

Dear Sarah and James

Eventhough I do not know both of you personally, I have been following this thread. My tears are flowing now and I would like to offer my deepest condolences

Please take care

Wreaths are welcome for the Memorial service. If any monies collected after 3.45pm, it should be inside the Monies for Wreath.

This arrangement is done so for religious belief

<font face="Kristen ITC">

Can someone pls help me to sms Yippee & SSL as I don't seem to have their contact no. Thanks</font>

<font face="Kristen ITC"> Based on the list, I should have a total of S$315.00 (15 mummies x S$21). Hence S$157 will go to the donation and S$158 will go to flowers. I've already got S$210 transferred to me so I will take the donation money from there.

So the rest of the mummies who haven transferred, you don't need to rush for the deadline of 3:45pm. Your contribution will go into the flowers but please try to give me your details latest by 5pm.

<font color="0000ff"><ul>[*]wlml2402 - Transfer $21 <LI>sharon - Transfer $21 <LI>morraine <LI>san - Transfer $21 <LI>fun - Transfer $21 <LI>snow - Transfer $21 <LI>mayday <LI>yippee <LI>Jenifur <LI>Sweetie <LI>SSL <LI>nuttnuts <LI>whitefloral - Transfer $21 <LI>kris - Transfer $21 <LI>Flo - Transfer $21[/list]</font>

I've got 1 transfer unaccount for. Anybody transferred but nv update me?</font>

Dear Little Sabie,

Have a good journey. We will miss you and you will always be in our mind.

Dear Sarah and James,

Please stay strong and take care. Move on....

<font face="Kristen ITC"> Mummies who have not transfer,

I'll have to remove your name if I still don't rec'd your transfer by 8pm tonight. Hope you understand.

<ul>[*]wlml2402 - Transfer $21 <LI>sharon - Transfer $21 <LI>moraine <LI>san - Transfer $21 <LI>fun - Transfer $21 <LI>snow - Transfer $21 <LI>mayday Transfer $21 <LI>yippee <LI>Sweetie Transfer $21 <LI>SSL - <LI>nuttnuts <LI>whitefloral - Transfer $21 <LI>kris - Transfer $21 <LI>Flo - Transfer $21 <LI>Jenifur S$21[/list]</font>

Jen

sorry lunch time had to work thru.. den busy with the other thread table.. i wil transfer before 8pm so pls jus check ur acc n update for me pls.. thanks!

Back