Ladies,
Thanks for all the compliments. *sign* my boi just got admitted into Mt A for his jaundice. Luckily PD said it's only moderate high (15.3) and the admission is to err on the safe side. Already missed him so much. I saw him laying naked & crying under the phototheraphy, so heartpain. I suppose all these worrying are all part of motherhood.....
As for BF, still trying not to give up although I must admit that I'm less stress now that I started to give Hao Wen formula milk. Will try to build up more BM next 2 days when he's hospitalised.
Tingting,
the Avent breast shell has a diameter of about 8cm (half-cup style), no info on how much that can collect. As for full month, probably just throw a simple lunch for relatives/close frens, colleagues get cake vouchers.
Triniti,
my bb was not engaged at wk 39 and I managed to deliver him naturally.
Erowen,
$3.3K is all-inclusive of gynae fee, medical supplies, bb hearing test, etc.
Congrats, Anissa!
Lib, so fast full month liao hoh! I'll probably go for Neo Garden too.