(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

hey mummies...

how r all of u.. been a long time since i came here.. keke....
happy.gif
how are all ya lovely babies??
happy.gif
I jus started working nt too long ago.. :p finally back into the workforce after being a SAHM for 7 mths!!

happy.gif

wow, saintbaby... so nice to be SAHM taking care of your baby full-time... how i wish i can do that... anyway, welcome back to the workforce :p

lkf,
yeah Tabitha now drooling alot. then she now oso sick. got running nose and cough with lots of phlem. so poor thing. think she v uncomfortable. keep whining whining....wan me to be wif her all the time. i have to take child care leave today n tomorrow to take of her lor. aiyah, c her like tat oso heart pain...every time she cough my heart break. so poor thing.

its normal for her to lose appetite rite??? she can't seem to eat much these few days. dont knw whether cos teething or sick.....maybe both lah.

hei, any mummies planning ur bb 1st birthday party already? i v kan jiong.....now searching for caterer already. abit too excited lah hor. i intend to get pro photography to capture tat day oso leh....but my hb think waste money. aiyah....!!!! bt tabitha may be our only child so thinking of splurging on 1st birthday leh.
any1 got caterer to recommend??

saintbaby,
we miss u very much! enjoy working again ya?

babykhoo,
poor Tabitha, hope she gets well soon! Wah, u so fast start planning her 1st bday party? r we invited?
biggrin.gif
u got any friends good with taking pics? maybe can ask them to help u then no need to spend so much to hire pro... just a suggestion...

babykhoo

I hope Tabitha will get well soon. my pd said that it's common for bb to fall sick n it's gd for bb to build up their immunity system in a way.

my boi will sometimes lose appetite for no reason like after jabs etc. he eats v little too when he's sick in Jan (near CNY that time). yah really heartpain to see bb like that. they literally glued to us...

Saintbb

so how r u coping? who's looking after ur bb now?

my grandma is looking after her now.. she still tryin to get use to it le.. but when i go home, she c me will look for me...
happy.gif
so i try not to stay late lor.. go back home early...
happy.gif
she recently also dun wan to eat much le.. prefer to eat plain porridge le!!
sad.gif

Hi Saintbaby

Kristen really look like a toddler liao...
happy.gif
So pretty. Dunno why my bb still so small at 7.5mths... So you back to workforce liao.. bet you sure miss Kirsten.

Hi babykhoo

Hopes your bb gets well soon. Recently I think the virus has been passing around... You must take care too.

Hi saintbaby
kirsten is only 7+mth?Wowww..... she have very nice hair
happy.gif
me too juz went bk to workforce after being a SAHM for 7 mths.Realise i m not so commited to work now as compared to last time.How abt you?

Hi babykhoo
My boi is currently having running nose n cough too.Brought him to pd twice ,but juz cant stop the running nose.My hb was saying is alright so long as he did not have any fever.And this is the time for them to build up their immunity system.Sigh.... rally sad n heart pain to see him suffering
sad.gif

Hi saintbaby

Kirsten 7mth + liao ah...she so pretty. My boy eight months like so small....

Btw your kids got teeth already ? mine havent leh...i got one collegue his son 4 mth also got teeth...

Dear mummies,

Please do me a big favour and help vote for my son (Brayden Ng). Just send an sms to 78888 and just put in your sms message: kz020012
You may vote as many times as you like! FYI, each sms costs 50 cents.

Here is the quick link to the voting page:
http://www.tangerined.com/KZ_talent/WhatsOn/SmS_Photogenic1.htm

Thank you so much!

hi, saintbaby,
Kirsten looks so big girl! My hh still very baby look as he's so small-sized.

welcome, zen, dodos, doris
kao_welcome.gif

So happy our thread coming back to life with new "blood", keke. Here's a list of us over here...

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doris</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Pls feel free to let us know yr bb's name &amp;/or date of birth. Actually there's more info available like mummies' age &amp; no. of kids. Shall I include ah...

hee, sp... thanks for the list, at least i 'see' who are all the people in this thread and their little darlings (prince or princess)
happy.gif

By the way, my little girl's name is Bella...
happy.gif

Hi mommies,
Long time no chat.. Hope u gals are doing fine!

Well, I am organising a bulk buy on Leap Frog LeapPad(6-36 Mths). Managed to get quite a good price for the LeapPad (inclu of 3 Little Pigs Leapbook) @ $60/set (min order of 10 sets)or $55/set (min order of 50 sets). It comes in 2 colors, blue and pink.

They also have the following LeapPad books selling at $15/pc after discount.
A) Babies First Words
B) If I were...
C) A-Z Adventure
D) Guess how much I love you
E) Animal Dance
You can also add on your orders for the books if u wish to.

In case u need to find out more abt the pdt, here is the link:
http://www.leapfrog.com/do/findproduct?ageGroupKey=infant&amp;key=ltleappad
http://www.leapfrog.com/do/browselibrary?ageGroupKey=infant&amp;key=ltl_library

Those who are interested, pls include your order below by 7 March:
1) Serrich - 1 Pink / A,D
2)
3)

serrich

let me think abt it
happy.gif

tomatoes

there i go again :p...

sp

thanks for updating the list. din't know there are actually so many july 05 mommies n bbs around.

blur green

voted for brayden. hmmm.., now voting is not by email liao huh?

saintbaby

Kirsten is a little beauty...so sweeeet.

plim,
I've updated Bella's name into the list. Got any pics of her?
happy.gif

zen,
to update, u can copy the whole table into Excel file, update, then paste back here.

Yr boy got very unique name, Enzo! Can share the meaning of the name?

serrich,
u very kind to organise bulk purchase, aiya, too bad I'm not in S'pore so can't join in the buying.

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doris</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

lkf,
re: table
hmm, quite a few MIA liao, so not that many of us here lah, but I still leave their names in the table, hope will motivate them to come back? Keke...

hehe, so u gonna buy again?
happy.gif

hehe... but many people always ask 'boy ah?' even though she's wearing pink! can you imagine that? one even insist, 'no lah, must be a boy'
kao_confused.gif

i guess babies still difficult to differentiate between boy and gal, but for some, it's very distinct... anyone faced the same problem with your babies before?

Hello Ladies...

SP... where are you based? Hmmm... how did you find out my boy's name? :p He was born 1 Jul

Zen... your baby shares the same birthday as me... 9 Jul ;)

My boys pic at http://community.webshots.com/album/532849554YvUtbk

Plim... mine is the other way round. People thought my baby is a girl even though he was wearing blue. Moreover his hairline is obviously a boy's hair -.-"" Your girl has a wide smile... so cute!!!. She has girl's feature.. so don't worry. Maybe its because the hair still not fully grown

odie, your boy looks so cute, and i would definitely think that he looks like a boy
happy.gif

ya, the hair grow very slowly... from birth till now still like that (only longer, but not much more)... i didn't shave her though...

dodos,
The retail price is $99plus.. U can find it at ToysRUs and other major leading deparmental stores. Motherworks also carry this pdt. And fyi, they selling the separate titles at $34.90 so $15 is considered a great buy! :)

Hi all...

need to check wif u all on something....do ur PD recommend ur baby to take a "nao mou yan" jab when ur baby is abt 7-8 mths??? My sis pd recommended her baby to take and its 3 jab that costs $180 each but my pd said its already in the 5-in-1 or 6-in-1 jab already....so no need to take additional one....any adv??

Odie
Wow...thats great
happy.gif
Matty is so handsome.His eyes is so round n wide...Compared to my enzo ...sob...

Sp
Enzo means A Wise Ruler...hehe.

serrich
How long it takes for the leapPad to deliver to us?

dodos... yalor, my parents also told me the same thing... but both my husband and myself dun wan to shave her leh... now too late to shave lah... will look even weird without hair now... keke... never mind, let her hair grow on her own lah... besides, both my husband and i have a lot of hair, so she won't be 'boh moh'
kao_sticktongue.gif

plim if want to still can shave(she is still a bb after all). I regreted not shaving my gal last time. Not only her hair grow very slowly also very thinly/little. So sad. gals her age at 6 have plenty of hair. So not true that you and dh have plenty of hair means your gal will have next time.

I shaved both my sons and they have beautiful hair after that.

Unless a bb is born with plenty of hair if not i would suggest to shave it.

Hi Love
is the "nao mou yan" u mention called Pneumococcal disease?

Serrich
I m keen in the leappad.How should we go abt?

odie,
I love Matty's big round eyes, want to carry him ah, he's so chubby &amp; cute...
happy.gif

I'm a Msian living in KL. Saw yr boy's name in another thread.

plim,
last time ppl used to ask us if our hh is girl. nowadays ppl say we never feed him enough becoz he's small &amp; skinny, sigh. his hair also very fine &amp; thin, same like yr Bella.

zen,
wow, yr boy's name got very ambitious meaning!

dodos,
I've updated the table. Really admire how u cope with 3 kids, myself only 1 already feel very tired &amp; broke, keke.

zen,
u very early today, so fast reach office already?

love,
miss u &amp; Nat very much
kiss.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD></TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doris</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Many of us are 1st time mummies! Hmm, do u all think 1 is enough or want to try for no. 2 in the near future? I'm very happy with 1 bb now but don't know next time will regret or not...
wink.gif

I want to share some good news abt my hh.

re: teeth
His 2 lower teeth has finally cut thru his gums last fri.

re: sitting
He can sit up by himself without toppling over. He's still hunched-back though, wonder when he'll be able to sit up straight.

re: standing with support
He's been practising standing with support but doesn't know how to go back down yet.

re: crawling
He's crawling style is changing to the "proper" style as well.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

dodos... think i will leave my gal's hair at that... cos i scared, after seeing a fren's gal whom they shave at 4mths and then 8mths and later 1 yr (cos all the shaving doesn't yield any results) :p

sp... good for your hh, that is really a milestone...

for Bella, she's also starting to sit without toppling also (occasionally), but similarly lah, she's sitting with a hunched back
happy.gif

Hi Love

If you are talking about Pneumococcal vaccination jab, my bb has taken 2 jabs since 5 months old. Her last jab will be at 1 year old. I din go to my PD for the jab as he also charges about $180 per jab. I went to my usual GP instead. He charges me about $140 per jab.

Hi SP

My bb has 2 lower teeth cut thru on sat. So happy... but can see she always like to put things in her mouth to bite... especially her fingers.

according to my pd, he was saying that penumococcal vaccin is separate (i don't think it's in 5-in-1 or 6-in-1?) and 3 separate jabs will be given on 7-mth, 9-mth and 1 yr old respectively.
So far, my bb only had 1 jab on her 7-mth, next jab will be on apr... din know it's so expensive until we paid the bill
blush.gif

tomatoes, your bb already had her 2 jabs? that's fast...

actually i have a question...
when do you actually send your bb/kids to classes? (by classes, i mean even those 1 or 2 hour sessions that allow your kids to learn something or socialise with other kids)

And what are the kinds of classes available?

Sorry if this question seems too common-sense but i'm just curious cos i often hear mothers sending their kids to this kind of class, that kind of classes, but i do not know when is the right time as well as what kind of classes are available at all...
embarrassed.gif

any of you able to advise?

Hi Plim

Actually my PD said can jab together with her 5-in-1 jab at 4th month. But I din want her to suffer 2 poke on the same day... so I separated. Yeh, the new vaccine can jab as early as 3 - 4 months old.

Talking about classes, I din send mine for enrichment classes as I intend to send her for half day playgroup everyday at 18mths. Intend to build up her social skills and learn things there
happy.gif
That can also relieve my mum.

I read from other threads that mummies are sending their bbs for gym, kindermusik...etc... there are really too much classes in the market..

Hi Zen... wow... your boy's name sounds so "zen" :p

SP... congrats on your baby hitting so many milesontes. So are you FTWM or SAHM? Ah ok.... I normally refer him to as Matty ;) Your baby should be able to sit up straight in a week or two.

Regarding the hair... I was actually planning to shave until when my boy was born and I saw the amount of hair he had. I couldn't bear to shave it all so I kept it. He was dropping hair like mad when he was 3 months old and starting to grow back now. The whole process of changing hair seems to be quite slow. Because I didn't shave his hair... his whole head was patchy.

As for the classes... me not looking at this at the moment :p No flash cards at home either. Want to let him grow at his own pace. Plenty of time in school when he grows up. Probably explore other avenues of getting him to interact with other kids when he is a year plus or two.

ic... so i presume the earliest you send your bb off to classes would be around 18 mths? Ok, in the meantime, i think i'll just look around and take note of the kind of classes available ... will be glad to hear advices from mummies on and off
happy.gif

With regards to flashcards, i'm actually doing my own set of flashcards to flash for my girl.. i treat it as some kind of game i play with her
kao_smile2.gif

plim

the Pneumococcal vaccination jab will offer an extensive coverage. the usual 5in 1 or 6in1 jab will give the basic. tat's wat my PD told me.

i dun intend to send my boi to classes yet. mebbe childcare when he's older say 18 mths. i will flash picture cards with him or read to him at present, else it will be simply playtime n music. dun want to give him too much activities. i am also like odie, letting my bb grows at his own pace.

Hi lkf

Me also having been reading stories to my bb. Bought a set of flashcards but rarely used oso.... Agree with you that it is better to let bb grow at her own pace.

Back