(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

hi all..

i'll be going to john little today.. to get some last minute shopping done before i pack my hospital bag.. i felt some slight contractions last night.. but they were not constant.. so false alarm.. keke...
happy.gif
anyone of u getting excited as EDD getting nearer already...

hi love,

i only started having this pain recently.. it really restricts the things i do cos its my right hand and it doesn't help when i'm right handed...
sad.gif
i think i'll try tuffy's way of drinking barley water with sweet winter melon strips...
happy.gif

Anyone of you has very bad water retention?? Last sat when i went shopping... this auntie saleslady was giving me advice.. she says that when the legs start to look not so swollen, it means that going to give birth already... i thought that all along its when you're goin to give birth the legs should look more swollen.. :p

Hi wendypooh

nice to hear from you! how are things coming along? Am excited and apprehensive at the same time. hopefully everything will be fine.
happy.gif

hi saintbaby,

when my feet start to buzz, it is usually swollen. So what I do is to sit on the bed and prop up my legs. usually the buzzing will go away in about 10 mins or so. Do let me know if the barley water works for you. If it does, then I can go spread the word more.
happy.gif

hi Tuffy
going thru the forum & noticed that u are very near to your EDD!!
happy.gif

ohh..how time flies...bringing back my memories during our TTC days~
happy.gif

Take care!

hi tuffy

well thing is the same for me at work. but at home is getting more busy cos nicole is getting to flip and crawl so evry momennt have to be wif her. She is turning 6mth tis coming 24.

u still working ? when goign on leave?
Wish u have a smooth delivery and hope to hear from u.

HI lbs

how u coping with your baby?

btw, dun seem to see lilac ard anymore? wonder how is she

tuffy,

u r so sweet to wake up so early to be with yr hb. I'm too sleepy-head leh. Usually my hb'll get up first, then he'll wake me up to get ready for work. We leave home together in the morning.

Yesterday he got up half hr early to prepare chicken burgers for our breakfast. I'm so touched until deep-deep into my heart...

all u ladies are so lucky... me still awake now coz elping my hb do his label designing... my back aches like no one's business... going to my gyn appt later wonder what he will say

Hi lbs and wendypooh,
it's great to hear from you gals! it does remind me of those good old days when we were TTCing.
happy.gif
now you both are already proud mothers of wonderful kids!
happy.gif
I am wondering what happened to lilac too.. sigh. she must be too busy to come to the forum. hope everything is ok with her. I am on MC at the moment cos I fell down a few weeks ago and fractured my foot. hopefully the cast can be removed before I deliver - otherwise, I will probably make history as the first woman who delivers with a cast round her foot!
happy.gif
you gals take care yah?

Hi sp,
I try loh - previously when I had to work, there is no way I can wake up at the same time as my hubby. now got chance to nap during the day, so can afford to wake up earlier.
happy.gif
Your hubby so sweet! chicken burgers require quite a bit of effort to prepare leh. I am sure it's v v tasty!
happy.gif

Hi, Tuffy,

U still in cast ah? Gosh! When will they take off yr cast?

Hehe, the so-called chicken burgers is the healthier version. He lightly fried the round chicken slices (like those cooked ham type) in a bit of butter, then put into burger buns. It's very tasty, I was so greedy I ate <font size="+1">4</font> at one go! He got 2 only, oops, so greedy of me.
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi, sheris, gosh, so late still up and got backache somemore. Hope u feel better soon. Enjoy yr appt with yr gynae today and do come back to update us ya!
kao_happy.gif

Morning, everyone! It's sat and I can't wait for 1pm to go off work. Today after work, hb will go to gym and I'll go for a short swim. Really need to exercise a bit becoz body starts to feel achy here and there.

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi sp,

doctor says it takes 6 weeks plus to heal. So got 3 more weeks to go in the cast. sigh.. So envious that you can exercise - can feel my legs getting weaker by the day. Walk a bit, start panting oredy.

Hi, Tuffy!

Wah, another 3 weeks? Oh, dear! But shld be just nice lah, cast goes off and not long after, yr bb will come out, keke.

No need to envy me leh, I'm usually too lazy to exercise one. But nowadays, walk a bit feel tired, sit longer body ache, lie down longer also will ache. Really cannot afford to NOT exercise leh, hehe.

Yesterday I bought the barley and winter melon sticks, plan to use slow cooker to boil it this afternoon. Can teach me how to boil it ah? I never boil before, very blur.
lame.gif

hi sp,

just have to boil the barley for about half an hour - it should be soft by then. Then add the winter melon strips and boil a little more. i used normal pot, din use slow cooker. I also v blur, my maid help me boil wan.
happy.gif

Hi, Tuffy,

Thanks! Hmm, maybe I shld use normal pot also, should be much faster than the slow cooker. Need to add sugar or not?
happy.gif

hi sp,

I feel sick if I take too sugary things. So with the winter melon, I don't add any more sugar. I also used very few strips. For you, I think no need sugar too cos the winter melon is sweet enuf.

Hi ladies

Can I check wif u gals whether id u gals experience rashes??I have rashes just below my breast...1st it started at my left breast now even my right breast also got already.....it can be quite itchy at times........

any advice??

hi love..
i used to have it too.. i either apply lotion or snake powder.. but most of the time its snake powder..
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi tuffy,
my mum boiled the barley with winter melon strips.. very sweet wor but nice to drink... hehe.. put into the fridge and let it cold will b even nicer..
kao_drool.gif

hi saintbaby,

happy.gif
hope the water retention goes down after drinking! you can try adding less strips if you find it too sweet.
happy.gif

Hi ladies...

thnks so much....I was still thinking whether is it necessary to go n see a doctor....I tried applying medicine that I got from my gynae the other time for itch but dun seem to help........how long does i t take for the rashes to go away after apply the snake powder???

Hi, tuffy!

Gosh, I think I really got sweet tooth. I added brown cane sugar into my barley and winter melon drink, and it still tasted bland esp the barley seeds. So I put it in the fridge overnight and it's much nicer, keke. Do u eat all the barley and winter melon strips?

Morning, ladies! It's Monday again.
290607.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

morning ladies......

love... the snake powder okie helps to stop the itch... main thing is that the skin is too dry..... usually after 1 apply the powder for 2 days the rash is better then i start to apply moisturiser but not too much... coz main thing have to keep the rash area dry

Hi sp,

wow! you really have a sweet tooth!
happy.gif
I just take the barley and not the winter melon cos I find that it has no taste after boiling. did the water retention improve for u?

Hi, Tuffy!

Oops, I think I never boiled long enough after I put in the winter melon strips. They were still very sweet leh.
lame.gif
However, my barley seeds got no taste after boiling, but after leaving it in the fridge overnight, they got sweeter and I enjoyed eating them, hehe.

Think my water retention is slightly better leh! So happy, think will boil again this coming weekend. Want to keep seeing my ankles, don't want to let them disappear, keke. Thanks, Tuffy!
happy.gif

hi sp &amp; tuffy...

wow! u realli got sweet tooth leh!! i have to add water to the drink cos its too sweet for me.. i left the barley and winter melon strips in the fridge... my hubby loves the barley and the strips.. so all inside his stomach!!
kao_laugh.gif

my water retention is much better le.. keke.. so happy...
kao_sticktongue.gif
yesterday i had pig trotters with vinegar... yummy... my mummy made them yesterday for my confinement.. cos they say have to make and keep it sealed for a mth.. anyone here going to eat them for confinement??

Hi

I just started to apply the powder....haven really seen the effect yet.......

Ya my mum also mentioned to me that the barley water will help to reduce water retention....but remember to use china barley as the other barley will cause baby to have phlemg....

Hi, saintbaby!

Glad yr water retention also much better liao! My hb also like the barley water and winter melon strips, hehe.

Re: Pig trotters and vinegar
Eh, got to cook in advance and keep for 1 mth? Didn't know that. Think my MIL will cook lots on the 12th day of confinement and will give it away to relatives. There will be some left for own family consumption. Btw, this is my hb's favourite dish, so think he'll be eating more than me, haha.

Hi, Love!
Didn't know got 2 types of barley. How do I tell whether it's from China or somewhere else?

hi sp..

for cantonese people they will normally cook 1 mth in advance and after that they will sealed it up in the pot and keep it until the 12th day of confinement.. but the eggs they will only put it in when want to eat cos the eggs will turn hard in vinegar..
happy.gif
they say that like that the pig trotters in vinegar will taste nicer.. keke.. duno how true... i'll only eat the meat!! my hubby also likes the dish.. esp the whole piece of ginger inside.. yucks!!

pig trotters and vinegar leave me out... can't stand the sour taste.....

sp the china barley is bigger in size n the thicker middle partition line plus the taste is unlike the normal barley that we get in drink stall.... not so sweet

Sheris, like that ah? Chamz, don't know which type I've eaten leh, must go shop compare.

saintbaby, my in-laws are cantonese leh, don't know why they don't keep 1 mth. Maybe they all like it too much, if cook in advance sure disappear in advance also, hahaha.
rofl.gif

I think it's true that if u keep it longer, it'll taste better. When my mum cooks it, she'll cook a lot and we'll eat it over a few days. Towards the end it always tastes better, keke. But not sure abt 1 mth though...

Wuah, yr hb super lah, can eat the whole piece of ginger? Gosh!
kao_scared.gif

Sheris, me too, I'm ok with my mum's version, but don't really enjoy my MIL's version. Think MIL's version is much more "diluted" and tastes somewhat different, keke. That's why I think my hb will be eating part of my share too, since he's used to the taste and he loves it!
lol.gif

Usually I boil the China &amp; Western barley (same portion each) with the melon strips or rock sugar. The Western barley is smaller &amp; more powdery, whereas the China ones are rounder.

I hv booked my confinement food for 28days after a trial meal. It was yummy, the caterer does offer pig's trotter soup. I usually pour the gravy over my rice than to eat its ingredients.

I am on sick leave today, dunno why this morning woke up with bleeding nose (left side), then diarrhoea, went to see GP and got a day's MC.

hi sp..
they usually eat it that way le... not for me... a whole piece of ginger! yucks!! but i'll have to take lots of ginger cos mine is c-section.. so need to get rid of the wind...
kao_sticktongue.gif

hi bichon_angel...

take care of yourself gal..
happy.gif

Hi, bichon! Feeling better liao?
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi saintbaby and sp,

I took a break from barley and decided to be religious in my water consumption yesterday. Drank about 8 glasses of water in total and the water retention has also improved.
happy.gif
So that's another alternative.

Morning, ladies!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks for the tip, tuffy! Yeah, Mon I drank very little water and my feet swelled more than usual towards evening.

Yay, I ate durian on Mon, yum-yum!
kao_sticktongue.gif

Yesterday went to look for China barley, now I know how it looks like. Bought some, will boil it this coming weekend, hehe.

Back