(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

mixed up,
thanks for warning abt baaanas in fridge, I didn't know that!

nur,
u better don't put it in fridge, just cover it will do, ok!

Hi Nur,

Please do join us. Babies develop at their own pace and really, most of the time, it's just us parents who are too anxious for them to learn new skills. Don't be disheartened. I'm sure our babies will enjoy playing with each other.

Hi Tomatoes,

Since a couple of mummies can't make it on 10 June. Do we want to reschedule?

hi ladies,

is the gathering still on? i may wan to join as well.

i v worried now leh. my tabitha staying at my parents place tonight. i got no choice, had to leave her there overnite. cos me and hubby now very sick, both of us got fever, cough and running nose. the virus seems very powerful this time. dont wan tabi to get the sickness too........if she get sick very troublesome wan lah. this is the first time she stay away from home leh. dont know whether she'd be used to it or not. also scared she dont sleep and keep crying cos not used to it then my parents will be very tired.

maybe oso good, prepare her for staying over when i go bangkok in june lah.

Hi babykhoo

U sick?? better take care....u leaving ur ger in apore while u go bangkok?? u sei de?? Me bu sei de ler....thats y only going to Malacca n bringing her along...

If I have no choice but to leave Nat...she will stay at my mum place....but she stayed there b4 when she is young....so its ok for her...

Hi babykhoo

Do take care....I was down with similar sickness like you in march and in the end I passed it to my two children....I think its good that your baby is at your mum house for a while, at least free from virus....Regarding holiday with baby, I put all my plans on hold till I am ready with the young one...he is very active and am not sure he will behave in the aircraft. My older gal was ok at the age of ten months but not for this baby boy...I think

eh mixedup,

wat u doing here? shadowing me huh? hehe..
put bananas in fridge wil get diabetes?? wah these old folks got alot of old wife's tale hor.. but of coz we also sometimes scared so follow.. hehe..

eh dun scold me la.. i noe i go everywhere to compare my dd.. wat to do.. stress la.. hehe..

sp,

if cover only, im afraid the flies will stay inside the cover and wen open the cover, all will fly.. nvm i will try..

bleuz,

thanks.. i do want to go but then i will be the only mummy who is holding my bb whereas other babies are playing by themself.. unless one of u accompany me la.. but no bb here unable to sit so i guess all mummies will be chit chatting one corner while bb play one corner..
hmm.. but maybe i'll join.. see when, where and wat time to wat time..

babykhoo,

u MUST let yr baby stay elsewhere cos she sure will get infected if she stay at yr place.. nvm whos place.. just hope for the best..

babykhoo,
how was Tabitha last nite at yr mum's place? hope she ok. how u & yr hb feeling, hope u all get well fast.

bluez, 10 June fine with me... but if want to change date to accomodate other mothers, i'm also fine, just keep us informed in this thread
happy.gif

nur, don't worry lah... i bet you wont be the only person carrying your baby, cos i think my Bella is also stranger-shy, she will prob hang on to me for a while
crazy.gif
before she gets warmed-up, so no worries about that lah...
actually not sure if what i'm saying is correct... did you try to let your bb lay on her stomach more (they call it 'stomach time')? apparently this is to build up her muscles so that she can sit better... why don't you give it a try? ;)

babykhoo... do take care and i think it's a good idea to keep your baby away from the virus else it will be worse for everyone if she falls sick... hope you get well soon...

Hi babykhoo

Yeh, do take good care of yourself and drink lotsa of water.

Bleuz

Playgroup/gathering:
Now I think we have both of us, babykhoo & Plim... (4 mummies and bbs). Shall we still go ahead? Small group for a start is also good so that we can talk to each other closely
happy.gif
Then after this session, we see how we can improve our gathering.

We let my babies mingle in my playyard while we mothers catch up with one and another?

Babykhoo & Plim, are both of you ok with this suggestion?

tomatoes, i'm fine... just wondering, are hubbies invited as well? ;) If not, then i'll get him to go somewhere else while we chit-chat :p

nur, do join us lah... i'm sure the babies will have fun...

Hi Plim

Hubbies sure can join, since ours is only a small gathering... they can help jagar babies oso while we mummies chat. But my hb may or may not be around as he has to work on sat
happy.gif

I can prepare some cakes and tea for parents. Then maybe each mummy can bring along a toy on that day, how's dat?

I have nursery songs cd, BB einsten dvds, BB sigining times at home to let bbs watch too
happy.gif

Bleuz..

Yeh, me same thinking as you. hehe.

1st Playgroup session (10 Jun, Sat)

Venue: Tomatoes's house at Tiong Bahru
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Programme: BBs to make friends with bbs
Watch educational DVDs
Sing-along-session

Mummies to chit chat
Daddies to jagar bbs (hehe)

Snack: Cakes and Tea (Prepare by Tomatoes)
Toys: All mummy to bring a toy each for exchanging during the session.

Attendees: Tomatoes + bb
Bleuz + bb + hb?
Plim + bb + hb
Babykhoo + bb + hb?

plim,

thanks for asking me along..
happy.gif

my hubby working on dat day. i want to come along but abit paiseh la.. hehe..

but like tomatoes suggested, bb will be in play yard den i cannot liao..

toys for exchange means wat? exchange one on one or wat

Hi nur

Come along lah... nevermind if hb around or not. What do you mean by "bb in playyard den you cannot liao?

Oh, let me clarify, bring a toy each to let them exchange and play during the session. Then at the end of the session, all bb will bring back their own toys
happy.gif
Sorry for confusing you all.

Hi ginsengmum

Nevermind, you join us on another day ok?
happy.gif

SP & rest of the mummies, we sure to love to have you all around the next time
happy.gif

Thanks, tomatoes, I wonder when I'll hv the courage to travel with hh, hee.
lame.gif

love,
remember to contact me when u in Malacca, ok, wanna see yr beautiful Nat...
happy.gif

Gathering on 10 June (Sat)

Attendees:

1. Tomatoes + Giselle
2. Bleuz + Kellis + hb
3. Plim + Bella + hb
4. Babykhoo + Tabitha + hb?

wow... seem like we r going to miss such a gd opportunity to meet up with all mummies & bb. On that day, we have a goat's farm outing in the morning and a church wedding to attend. We definitely want to join u for the next date.

hi bleuz,

my hb not going. jus me n tabi.

things not looking well here. i'm still down with high fever. this mornin better so went to school. but throughout the day temperature went up to 39.6. went to doc after school to get mc for tomorrow. can't tahan already. tomorrow will be 3rd day of fever, if still dont go down then mus take jab for fever liao......i hate jabs. hb recovered already. but bad news is tat tabitha is down with the virus. so sad. thought she can escape but think the virus may have been hybernating in her since weekends. thankfully my dad on leave today so he brought bb to PD for me. i still din go down to see her cos scared pass virus to parents oso. her temp went as high as 40 this afternoon. hb has been shuttling between home and my mum's place whole day to take care of both of his princesses. tabi's temp actually went back to normal for a while jus now after lots of sponging and medication but mum said at 7+ in the night temp went up to 38.2 again. now hb over there with them.
when my mum called me in school this afternoon to tell me tabi got 40 temp i was so upset i cried. come home cry some more. cos feel so useless and helpless. couldn't protect my bb from sickness and when she sick i oso can't take care of her. so sad!!! i now very worried....hope her fever will subside.

hi love,

yeah me going to bangkok with hb only. mum say now with maid can leave bb there overnite cos got someone to help her with cleaning up. also hb n i need some quality time alone. since bb come out we haven't had chance to communicate properly. not good for marriage lah. nowadays everything is abt bb and we are always busy with this and that.

sp,

10 june u will be in kl?

tomatoes,

"bb in playyard den you cannot liao" means.. my bb cannot sit by herself mah so how according to yr itinery, bb sit in play yard, mummy chit chat another corner. but i hope by 10 june she can sit by herself then i might want to come along!
ok i get wat u mean by exchange of toy.. i will bring a toy along.. have already have one in mind.. but my toy, sure low class one.. haha...

ya hubby working dat day so quite paiseh if other hubbies are ard.. hehe..

babykhoo,
don't cry, ok, we can't help bb falling sick no matter how careful we are, the virus too smart. how u feeling, hope u will recover without the jab. how's Tabitha? yr hb really sweet, shuttle up & down to take care of u both, he really good hubby.

nur,
I live in KL so always in KL, hehe. if u got come to KL or nearby like Malacca we can meet up, hee.

aiyo, u ah, bb cannot sit is ok one, can lie down and play with other bbs also mah, kekeke.

Hi babykhoo

Dun get too upset about not being abt to take care of your bb. Main thing now is that you must be strong and recover fast. After that, you can take care of tabi liao. I know what you meant about not being there for her.

Hi nur

Dun worry lah, if your bb cannot sit on her own yet, you can sit into the playyard with her mah. Then we can still chat. My house very small only... ;) Btw, my toys also very cheapo one hor.

Hi Babykhoo

Your princess will be fine, do not worry so much....This is part and parcel in bringing up a kid. Sometime in march, I was down with fever and pass it to two kids, and to my maid....I woke up many times to monitor both their temp, it took a week to clear....take care of yourself....Lesson learnt from then is I have to keep myself very healthy so I can take care of the two, esp the baby......cheer up...

Babykhoo,

hey, don't cry... now u got to recover first ok??? we have had the same incident before too. In the end, it took us quite sometime to recover coz only both my hb & myself are the main caregivr. My mum stays too far fr us and my girl cries most of the time when she sees my in laws. so that time, we didn't even get any help.

now that ur parents are taking care of Tabi, u should not worry and get urself recover. Falling sick is inevitable.

hope u get well soon.

Joy747, yes agree with u. fr the previous incident, i told myself that I hv to stay healthy and try not to fall sick, esp I'm still tbf my girl

Yes Joyfulstar

Stay healthy...child fall sick and parents are always the worrying one...part of growing up for the kids too...When they are older, they will be better in term of immunity...Guess all parents go through the process...so, hang in there, babykhoo....

sp,

u mean everyday u log in is from kl huh? oh i didnt noe u stayed in kl? which part of kl u stay at?

tomatoes,

if i sit in pay yard, i will feel more sad cos the other babies will be sitting and standing and i will be sad cos my baby not up to their standard. hehe.. i tink i'll try to come..

babykhoo,
dun be sad ok..can fully understd wat u r gg thro cos my boi had fever too over wkend n now developed into bad cough n runny nose..haiz..and he has spread the virus to me n hb..so all of us strugglin to get thro tis tough stage..i oso felt very sad la n teared when i see him cough so hard n smiling less..but told myself he's a strong boi la so will sure get well one..i try to look at the positives like he still eatin well n playin lor..u muz try to remain positive okie? *hugz*

mommies, dun tink can join u lei cos sats always muz go parents plc..haiz..so hard to find time for ourselves too..

hi mummmies,

thanks so much for ur well wishes. feel comforted by all of u. i'm better today. fever temp much lower now, abt 37.7. din go school to teach today. told my Head tat can't make it already lah, if continue going to school will not get well at all. bb still having fever, temp hovering around 38 still. mum said her cough now worse, more phlem developing. mum sent lots of MMS to let me see wat bb doing in her house. feel much better after seeing pictures of her. she was still her usual self, climbing and crawling everywhere though not as fast as normal lah. i've attached one of the MMS sent by my mum of tabi trying to do don't-know-what.

dont know whether today should bring her home or not. wan her home but not fully recovered yet. c how lor.
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

tabi (3.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>

babykhoo,
aaawww, Tabi she so cute! she wanna look at things upside down! my hh will arch his head back when we carry him, we so scared he over-stretch.

hi babykhoo,
wahh, tabi can still do tis action hor looks like she's quite ok la..so dun worrie
happy.gif
my boi's cough oso got quite bad since ytd evening..sounded phelgmy n breathing quite loud lor..tink nose kinda blocked..letz pray dat our bbs (n us) will get well soon..if u feel u or hb can still tk care of her when she's home then mebe can bring her bk..i guess not much harm since all got the same virus..i'll miz my boi a lot if i dun get to see him..somehow seein him motivates me to get well fast fast la..
happy.gif

babykhoo, wa, tabi so cute, can still do this... looks like she's ok... anyway, like what other mummies say, falling sick is part and parcel of life... just take good care of yourself and tabi, ok?

looks like tabi can stand quite stable already leh, since she can do such an act? can she already stand without support? or even walk already?

Hi all

Just to share the sickness that my boy went through a week ago...He had fever, send to PD and diagnose with mild bronchantis, went back two days later, say ok and off the neubiliser, next day, not recover, went back again, back to neubiliser and later I went to a gp instead....He is finally off nabiliser, western medicine...I sent him to tuina and stick chinese medicine bao bao and he is fine, no cough no phelgm....As it is , baby is very strong. they will recover, its just the process that parents and babies have to go through.///

Hi Mummies,

Hope your babies and yourselves get well soon =)

Take good care and drink loads of water k...

Hey babykhoo,

Wah.. Tabi looks active so no worries =p

Can she walk already?

Yes babykhoo, as long as Tabi is still active u can reassured that she will be well soon. In fact, if they r not active then u hv to worry. Hope to hear that both u &amp; Tabi r well soon.

hi mummies,

jus came bk from my mum's house. mum said tabi giving them a hard time cos refuse to take medicine. see my mum carry medicine tray will turn and crawl away as fast as she can. last time din have such problems giving her med. maybe this time got too many so she scared already. jus now refuse to drink milk and take med then fall asleep already. very worried cos her temp still around 38.2. like tat how? dont wan to eat med how to get well. tomorrow will be 3rd day of fever liao. wonder if she still refuse to take med whether i have to bring her to doc for a jab for her fever.

me already better, thanks for all ur concern. now i'm determined to get well and bring tabi home tomorrow. mum and dad look exhausted when i went over jus now. i feel so bad putting them thru this. so tonite i mus sleep well and rest well.

tabi still can't walk. only can stand without support for less than 1 min then drop on her buttom.

Hi Babykhoo,

perhaps u shd monitor Tabi for another day. If fever persists, bg her back to the pd. As for her not taking her med, maybe u can add them in the milk and give them to her. (eg. med with 50ml of milk first)

gd to hear tt u r better. yes, rest well and get better so u can bg Tabi hm.

Ha... Bernice is like Tabi too. stand for less than a min then fall on her bottom. But, she does like to push objects and walk ard at hm. esp chairs.... very noisy.... Today, brought her for KM n she managed to stand moving her bum for quite some time. Ha... very incredible.

sp,

ya i always go to kl every yr when i was small. my auntie lives there. she stays in kl at ampang. i used to go out by myself and roam abt in kl city all by myself. take trains and buses. i like it there.. can buy food by the roadside! haha.. food with flies everywhere.. hahaha

babykhoo,
could your bb be getting false measles? My gal had 3 days of fever too - was on and off but refused to subside until 3 days later. I was quite worried too.. terrible when the little one is sick.

the pix so cute! she can stand quite well yah?
happy.gif

babykhoo,
so happy to hear that u r feeling good and can bring Tabi home tonite!
happy.gif

nur,
wow, u very independent around KL hor! so when u coming again?
happy.gif

Hi ALl

How is the progress of your baby out there?Are they standing and walking yet?

Do you all bring baby out often?

Last week, I brought my baby to the beach and his face was written with smile throughout the outing as I do not bring him out to shopping etc...

Hear from you mum...cheers....

hi, joy747,
oh, u seldom bring yr bb out? yr boy so happy smile all the way!
happy.gif

we will bring bb out on sat &amp; sun as we can't stand being cooped up at home on weekends, hee.

my boy can only stand with support, can't walk yet. yrs?

here's our table... happy Monday, hee.

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaquen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aedann</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Sp

Thanks for the update.Your boy is two days younger huh?Is he full term? Mine was 37.5weeks, but 10 days in ICU and cost me a bomb as he has prematured lungs but fully recovered but I have to be more careful myself....Oh yes, Aedann is standing up too...Many say walker delayed walking, not true as my older gal was also in the walker, and she walked around 11months....what is the weight and height of your son now?My son lost weight due to the neubilier he had for a week due to his mild brochantis...He has a fix nap daily?Hmmm...I do not bring my baby out ....I get to go out myself on weekday or anytime as long as hubby is in town or no training....For my first gal, seven years ago, I pushed her to nearby shopping very often and flu and cold is very common for her then....I think you know why...good day....

Back