(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

<font color="ff0000">Cherry</font>
My troop is feeling fine
happy.gif
Miss c'g your troop every Sat too! It has been 2 mths since they stop lessons at GUG.
A doesn't like her school? give her some time, when she gets close to a teacher or a fren, things will get better.

U interested in <font color="0000ff">Art Fission</font> too? The 1st term has already started, the 2nd term should start in Apr. By then, our tods will be edging 3 olreadi. Let me do some checks and i'll let you know.

<font color="0000ff">Seimpi</font> sounds like fun too.Will check it out too.

<font color="ff0000">Twinklets</font>
Oh no, wat a scare, i hope big A didn' have nightmare after that incident.

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
hmmm.. -__- ... Ok sending the invite to u now.

<font color="ff0000">Jaymom</font>
ya luckily she was fine..

<font color="ff6000">Twinklets</font>
Locked Ash in the car??? We have done it to JJ once too, but it was hb's fault, coz he let JJ play with the car keys. He shut the door to go to the driver's seat and JJ locked the car. LUCKILY JJ keep pressing the same button and the car was unlocked again. We made a wild dash for the car door! Hahaha. So from then onwards, I ALWAYS carry the extra car keys with me. Hee.

TL
wah...can watch the plane UP close har...
hmm... maybe will convince my hb to PAY for the ticket to go NEXT yr..if there is 1...
Sky is now having PLANE fetish...

<font color="ff0000">Tangling</font>
Nice airshow pics. I think that day must b 1 of the happiest day for JJ.

Gee JJ also kana locked before ah. Luckily he managed to press it back. err me the 1 to blame for this accident. Unknowingly went to close the door, then realize the car may auto-lock when all 4 doors are closed. Actually we dunno abt this, just unsure .. scully relly locked.
sad.gif
Luckily Ash was sleeping at that time, she was locked inside for aro 45 to 5o mins, she woke up at the last 20 mins or so. So quite lucky she din cry the whole ordeal.. We have discuss the spare key issue, putting spare key at my side is useless cos when I out from the car, I wont take my bag along. I dun like the idea of placing the original spare key with Hb cos scare he will misplace it, so we'll be making a spare key from the locksmith this week. I have also taught Ash how to unlock the door after this accident. I really very trauma by it liao, now telling myself must everytime keep the driver seat door open when I get out from the car...

<font color="0000ff">twinklets</font>
hi-ya.....terrifying incident. So that time the aircon was on? And someone has to go back and bring the keys? Is it all the cars will auto lock or only your car model?

<font color="ff0000">bbrooster</font>
Ya terrifying experience.. Yes engine was on at the point of time.. I went to fetch hb at his workplace, normally I wont off the engine cos everytime the cars infront will drive away &amp; I still need to drive up along the road.. so no point to off the engine.. Hb went bk to get the spare key.. We only noe abt this auto lock when this accident happen, before this accident, we actually unsure abt this autolock thing, but we will make sure everytime a door is opened.. Tat evening was really a big blur stupid mistake from me.. We went home &amp; tested when engine was off, the car will not autolock.. I'm not sure abt other car models............ -__-

Jasmine,
Ya i prefer Seimpi prog too.... heehee

Seimpi
Since a few express interest, shall I try to arrange a trial for us?
How abt at Funan? More central for all?

TL,
wow lucky JJ! Nice pics. We wan to bring A, but could not get tics. How u manage to get the tics? He must be so so so happy.

TL
Nice Pic from the air show...but heard is v v crowded.

Twinklets
45mins was v long...lucky Ash didn't cry..if not sure v panicky.

Ra pics at Taipei Airport
Saw this pics in my PC today, decided to post it here to brighten the page!!
1266404.jpg
1266405.jpg

<font color="0000ff">twinklets</font>
My friend once drove her BM on a highway. She got off the car and auto-lock herself out of the car and her keys was in the car. So malu and we all laugh at her. She didn't know that there is this function.

Not sure is it all cars has this function leh. I don't have licence so I know nuts about cars. Will ask my hb tonight if our cars will auto- lock.

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
Yeah I think this Seimpi program is interesting leh. Seem like they using flashcard to teach the notes.
At least more interesting to the child lor. I won’t be attending the trial as I’ll be sending Ash to dance school.
Hee bor $$$$ liao !!

<font color="ff6000">Adora</font>
Nice colorful pics to brighten the thread!
she not so garang.. the mind she woke up, she cried like mad liao ler..

Let see whether I got any pics to brighten the thread. Me duper blues today. As usual. Hahaha.

<font color="ff0000">bbrooster</font>
why she got off the car in the middle of highway? Wow lucky she no kids inside the car, else she'll be frantic like me man.

ya ask aro, i think may apply to all cars. My collegue also got 1 time, chatting with hb outside the car. Then went to close the door too. Same thing autolock, then they called the locksmith to unlock the door. I think can deactivate such locking system, my father did that, he din use remote nowadays.

Adora,
Nice pics of Ra. He so cool n stylo.

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Trial at S$35. Max 8 in a class. Duration 1 hour.
Accompanied Prog.
One mth is S$110. Once a week class.
I have called the person in Funan, n she said she could give us a time slot just for us on Sat/Sun if I could get 8 tods for the trial. She will call me back to give me a few time slots to choose. Keen? Put yr name:
1) Akinesh

The trial is for the below prog:
MIM® In Me
(From age 3 years)
Carrying the same playful theme further to introduce basic techniques in piano playing, nurture the child’s creativity through music dictation, improvisation, music mapping and composition. The child will also learn score reading, music theory and music appreciation.

According to her, yes they uses flashcards, n introduction of instrutments to the tods too.

Adora,
yes i think, cos she said to all instruments. I m also looking into HG mall, much nearer. But would like to go for trial n compare around first. HG mall onli opening in April. So wan to check out this trial n compare with Mandeville at united sq, before signing up.

Just got a call n she gives me timing is Sunday 11am, anyone keen? She said no prob in having trial at Funan n go to HG mall later when open. If keen, u can even sign up at Funan to confirm space in HG mall.

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Accompanied Prog.
I have called the person in Funan, n she said she could give us a time slot just for us on Sat/Sun if I could get 8 tods for the trial. She will call me back to give me a few time slots to choose. Keen? Put yr name:
1) Akinesh
2) Ashley

I quick hands and legs.. kkekeke

Sally
thanks for your SMS
happy.gif
btw, is the trial this coming sunday?

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Accompanied Prog.
1) Akinesh
2) Ashley
3) KY

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Accompanied Prog.
Ya this sunday 2nd March 11am.
Keen? Put yr name:
1) Akinesh
2) Ashley
3) KY
4) E (Shane)

Sally
2nd March is a SATURDAY!!!

Twinklets
see la... privatised ur blog..and DIN invite pple... wahahahahahhaha

<font color="0000ff">Jasmine/Bbrooster</font>
Ok I just sent invites to you liao..

<font color="ff0000">Glayz</font>
Paisay paisay..
blush.gif
I kinda shy to send invites to all of u lar.

u finally in ah. U yday really 'xu jin yi chang' hor.
lol.gif

Ok i just sent invites to the mummies here liao. Don't laff ok. Anyone din recx my invite, just ask me hor..

Jasmine/ Sally
wahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
I look at the wrong month..i look at Feb!!!!

Twinklets
kekekekekekekeke
Ya lor...tot my last day soon..and my forum ganna barred!!!

<font color="0077aa">Auto lock in Cars</font>
Ya, some cars have this safety feature such that after you start the engine and 4 doors are shut, it will auto-lock. To me, that is DANGEROUS feature, not safety. Hehe.

<font color="0077aa">Airshow</font>
OH YES... definitely JAM PACKED. When we arrived at 9.30am in the morning, the registration area was half full liao. But static display area still ok - plenty of walking room. But you believe it or not - we got STUCK at exit. Jammed at the exit for at least 30-45mins before we could get to the car park! And that was at 2.30pm. OMG. I have never seen so many pple at the same place! :D

JJ got to see the airplanes - so excited, but he didn't enjoy the air display - too noisy. When he saw the plane approaching, he covered his ears and looked down. Sigh. Maybe in another few more years he would enjoy bah.

And that pic with the ang mo - he was MY attraction of the show! Kekeke. So tall! Think almost 1.9m wor. I dragged hb and JJ BACK there to take pics of him. :D :D

TL
Aiyo...MUST say EARLIER mah...got HANDSOME ang mo...like that I will try to get tickets and bring my 2 to the show liao....On SUNDAY... wo hb la... maybe those HANDSOME pilots will see me struggling and offer to help...
rofl.gif

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Accompanied Prog.
Keen? Put yr name:
1) Akinesh
2) Ashley
3) KY
4) E (Shane)
5) Ryan

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Accompanied Prog.
Keen? Put yr name:
1) Akinesh
2) Ashley
3) KY
4) E (Shane)
5) Ryan
6) Cay

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Accompanied Prog.
Keen? Put yr name:
1) Akinesh
2) Ashley
3) KY
4) E (Shane)
5) Ryan
6) Cay
7) JJ

<font color="ff6000">Cherry</font>
At the registration, quite fast, Q for 15mins. Then we only Q to enter the parachute aircraft, think about 20mins. As for transport, we didn’t take the shuttle – thank goodness we didn’t. We drove in.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Sally</font>
Hb actually bot the tics for the Airshow online. THEN, 2 days before the airshow, my fren says she has free tics…

<font color="ff6000">Adora</font>
Nice pics! So colourful! Will show JJ tonite – he LOVES Mickey and Minnie.

<font color="ff6000">Glayz</font>
Hahahaha. You ah! I didn’t know till I got there too! But that ang mo REALLY nice to the kids wor.
happy.gif
happy.gif
My hb had a puzzled look when I dragged him to take pics of that ang mo. Hehe. :p

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Accompanied Prog.
Keen? Put yr name:
1) Akinesh
2) Ashley
3) KY
4) E (Shane)
5) Ryan
6) Cay
7) JJ
8) Jay

Sally, thanks for the sms, i'm outstationed. Quickly hook up and sign up. I prefer at Funan, more convenient for us
happy.gif

Phew..i make it as <font color="ff0000">No.8</font>

Twinklets, i also want to seeya blog.
Actually, i'm also trying to do up a blog for Jay but shy lah, only less than 10 postings so far.

I follow the blog done up by Mckee's hb, super impressive becos it's about his family and also many interesting topics and news updates, very informative!

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Accompanied Prog.
Keen? Put yr name:
1) Akinesh
2) Ashley
3) KY
4) E (Shane)
5) Ryan
6) Cay
7) JJ
8) Jay
9) KL (ixorarred)

oops.... realised that max is 8 tods. then nevermind, pls ignore my previous post.

Mckee
can share your hubby's blog? really wan to see leh....

TL
Ra also loves Mickey now...when he saw the pic at the airport he quickly stand beside Mickey &amp; post &amp; ask us to take foto.

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Pls keep me updated on the trial as I can't make it on Sunday.

Seimpi Trial at Funan
Confirmed, pls check your email for those who have put yr names, incl Ixorarred! See ya. Thanks.
Adora, will let u noe about the trial then.

TL,
so lucky that yr hb can get the tics.

Adora,
wow that is fast. Thanks.

Back