(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

LV
ya la... BUY first and keep...
Later mei mei toilet train liao... have ready stock...can go gai gai lor... then no need to garang gabo go find mah

LV
wahahahahahahahahaha

pump will lose IQ one har....kekekekekkekekeke
So Jr will be VERY smart..wahahahhahahaha

<font color="0000ff">Glayz, LV</font>
Those with sponge padding one is bulky about 9cm thick. Brand : Mommy's Helper Cushie Traveler Folding Padded Potty Seat US$12.99.

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
Or you get LV's one. More compact. Wah but looks like mine more comfy and cheaper leh. How come like that?

haha.. tempted sally in..

but i look through the site i posted again, got this potty poncho also seem not bad. the coverage of the potty is more

ya with cushion definitely much comfy.
I have one those cant fold at home type, with side handles, got cushion.
No cushion, i bought the pooh from mothercare, A tells me pain.

bbrooster,
u ordering name labels?
Now stuck on you got 7 days disc for their labels. U wan to get those name labels iron ons? Veri good. I ordered n used on A's uniforms n swimsuit cos scare mix up.

opps...

rofl.gif

LV
I like BOTH

So i buy both???
Thomas for Sky
Dora for mei mei....

hmmmmm... think I really need suitcase liao

But hor..WHY SO EX!!!

but must wash properly after every use. cos u know some toilet seats quite dirty. try to avoid those with shitty biz cos after that clean like mad

LV,
i buy for home use lei.
heehee
cos A wont shit outside. He scare pp laugh at him smelly.
so far so good.
Even at my mom's place, he will tell me go home cos he wan to shit.

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
I ordered from business thread, the stickerman. Thank you but I don't think I need the iron on labels.

LV,
outside the toilet so dirty, i bu she de use on it. Wait I must wash, so er xin. heehee
If die die he needs to shit, i ask him to shit on diaper, more hygiene. I think if use outside, better get the poncho one or disposable.

sally,
so far K also hasn't poo outside. but she's fully toilet trained (when she's awake). poo poo also go potty herself. and even if on diaper also will go potty. cos i think i instill too much disgust of poo poo to her until she hates the idea of poo poo stick to backside.

bbrooster,
ya i saw u ordered. The name labels that i showed u last time with name n class, realli good. But cant last long lor. But its okie, cos qty alot n cheap, so can change easily. Next time u tell me, order via meow in april thread cheaper. She goes to JB veri often. heehee

Those disposable got the CHEAP cheap or AT LEAST big pack one or not har... 10pcs nia... he went toilet few times a day.. evry fast finish lor

Back