(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

<font color="ff0000">Sally,</font>
We are very appreciative of your efforts. No one will laugh at you lah.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Age (mths) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD>06-Sep-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Von</TD><TD>17-Nov-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD>03-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD>27-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mckee</TD><TD>06-Feb-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamci</TD><TD>25-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD>09-May-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD>24-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixorarred</TD><TD>09-Oct-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD>06-Dec-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbrooster</TD><TD>20-Apr-08</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mckee</TD><TD>26-Apr-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Foong LC</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mckee,
Wah, envy that ur hubby super onz leh. Pm me ur blog leh. share share. I can share with u mine. But mine is lacking of updates these days. Mostly in draft modes, the pictures are what's holding me back from publishing... hee

Hi ladies,
I'm back from trip to Melbourne and Perth. I told some mummies that I extended the stay, but it really was for some not-so-nice reasons... We were in a car accident, but thank goodness that there are no fatal injuries.

All 5 adults in the car suffered seatbelt bruises and JJ is the only one escaped unscratched & unbruised - he was strapped in bb car seat. Phew!!! Me and my MIL had surgery. My MIL bruised her face and fractured a finger. I now have a 7" cut down my tummy to fix a little hole in my small bowel. Recovery is ok so far, but I would be in recovery stage for 6 weeks... Soreness and pain while my body adjusts and recovers. Ouch...

But JJ had a great time before the accident happened on 14 Nov. And he picked up a lot of new words - saying sentences too, instead of just words.
happy.gif
He even put on weight - his face is so round now. He ate just anything in Australia.
happy.gif

I would have to give the Xmas Party a miss.
sad.gif
sad.gif

Oh No TL, Gosh. Happened in Perth or Mel? Glad everyone is okie now. So who is taking care of JJ? Shane is so clever to suspect sth cos of the sudden extension of stay. U must take care n rest well. We all miss u so much lei. Post some pics when u feel better.

<font color="ff6000">Sally</font>
Is it? Shane suspected something happened? I didn't want to cause alarm, so told you gals that extending the stay in Perth. When I sms you, I was actually in the hospital.

The accident happened in Perth, after we left farm stay, heading for Perth city. Another 3 days and we are back, but...

Thanks for remembering me even when I was away.
happy.gif

Still working out what to do with JJ for the time-being. Either get a maid or send him to CC.

Actually, I can't wait to work on the photos taken in Australia - took 500 shots all in all! Post some here, taken in Melbourne. Couldn't sleep anymore this morning, so got out of bed early.
1092091.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">Above: Cold in the Melb city.
1092092.jpg

Above: Puffing Billy - steam engine. Now he knows how to make the sound "Cha-ga-cha-ga-tooo-tooo" instead of just "tooo tooo".
1092093.jpg

Above: Maze garden - he just follows, but he looks so cute walking thru the maze.
1092094.jpg

Above: Strawberry picking! JJ is not very good at it - the ones he picked are all squashed by his little fingers.</font>

TL,
Think get maid better cos can help u out in the housework too. N u can oversee JJ while at home.
My God, he is such a big boi. He is so jovial n happy. Super handsome lei. K me late for work. TTYL. Rest well. Dun exert too much pressure on yr tummy.

Hi Tangling,
welcome back! Very glad that you're back safe and sound. Pls take care and rest well.

I sorta suspected but brushed aside cos i rememebered you had friend in Mel. Cos i was thinking to extend a holiday for so long, will result in some logistical arrangement too.
The accident sounded so serious. Thank God everyone is ok.

sending him to CC might not be so easy cos he'll fuss n be sticky to you for the 1st week. maybe getting a maid will help you out better. but is it possible to get at such short notice? So you're looking after JJ on ur own now ? Pls be careful okie.

The photos are lovely! JJ looked so happy. Glad that he pick up words and weight during the trip. So the trip was certaintly educational for him.
happy.gif

Real sad that you can't make it for the Xmas party. I was looking forward for you to come back and join us
sad.gif

Tang Ling
Oh gosh.... take care and rest well...

JJ look so cute with the colourful biscuit... :p
and also so HAPPY with the strawberry

Tang Ling,
OMG! Glad that JJ is alright and you are fine now. The accident sounded really serious. Who will be looking after JJ for the moment? Please take care and rest well. We'll certainly miss you and JJ at the party.

<font color="aa00aa">Sally</font>
Hey nice piata. You got amazing hands leh. Quite sayang to squash this nice snowman into 2 later. keke

<font color="119911">Mckee</font>
Wow ur hb got nominated by tat! He must be duper committed in his blog. Ya seriously not much Daddies are into it.
Most blogs I go in normally done by Mummies (except Caymom) .. I have a blog for Ashley, but sad to say her
Daddy hardly go in to check, he only goes in to read read when Im log into blogger to update the blog..

Pls pm me your blog address ok? I can share mine with you too if you wanna see. Thanks! =)

<font color="ff6000">Lv</font>
Wow you are popping! Hope to see Ks didi pic real soon!

<font color="ff0000">Tangling</font>
Oh dear, glad you are back. Thanks god tat JJ was unscratched! U take care ok? Btw lovely pics! I remember Ashley went to Strawberry farm
back in Melbourne, the strawberries she picked were either rotten or unripe. Keke.

<font color="0000ff">Tang Ling</font>
Oh no. Oh no. Sound really serious. How's everybody? How's SB? Call me if you are not busy or tired.

Tangling,
I was looking thru the pictures again. I think JJ certainly is rounder and taller!

<font color="0000ff">Baby arrival!</font>
LV has popped! Baby J arrived on 27 Nov weighing 3.13kg.
biggrin.gif

Tangling,
I was looking thru the pictures again. I think JJ certainly is rounder and taller!

<font color="0000ff">Baby arrival!</font>
LV has popped! Baby J arrived on 27 Nov weighing 3.13kg.
biggrin.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Welcome Baby J! </font></font>
Congrats to LV!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Age (mths) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Von</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mckee</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamci</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixorarred</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>< 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

caymom,
thks for updating. wow, we really got quite a few mummies of twos in our group now!
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Xmas</font> <font color="119911">party </font>
Date: 15 Dec
Venue: Hougang

Pls sign up! Need to cater for food. :)

1. Shane (3A1C)
2. Sally (2A1C)
3. Glayz (1A2C)
4. Caymom (2A2C)
5. Twinklets (2A1C)
6. FMN (1A2C)
7. Cherry - (2A1C)
8. Jaymom - (2A1C)
9. Ixorarred - (2A1C)
10. kiami - (2A1C)
11. Jasmine - (2A1C)
12. Tangling - tentative (1A1C)

Headcount: 21A14C (22A15C incl. TL)

<font color="119911">party details </font>
<font color="ff0000">catering </font>
I'm still sourcing
lame.gif
Will keep you all informed.

<font color="ff0000">games & activity </font>
1) Our dear sally already completed the pinata. very nice! Now all we need is a few thick enuf sticks to hit it. Any mommies have sticks to bring along ? Can be those kiddy golf clubs.
2) Cookies decorating. Sally will be baking the cute cookies and we (me included) will pull together some decor stuff for the kids to do.
We need kids tables tho'. anyone else has those compact foldable picnic table - sit 4 kind ? We need 1-2 more. I have 1 and will also use my ikea table.

<font color="ff0000">gift exchange </font>
We'll have 1 gift per kid for the gift exchange. gift to be not more than $10. so if you have 2 tods (like FMN) then 2 gifts. But if u only want 1 kid to participate then just 1 gift will do.

TangLing
Oh...what a close shave!!! Glad you are recovering well and most lucky JJ was alright. Think i need to learn this lesson from you is to strap them on car seat. Jacia refused to get on the car seat during our trip in usa. I cannot blame her partly she was simply too tired along the journey and in a weird position to sleep.

Congrats LV!!! enjoy your additional joy!

LV
Congrats!! Can't wait to hear birth story!
happy.gif

TL
Welcome back! Thank God everything is ok! Was everything covered by insurance? Do let us know if there's any help/resources you need!

JJ look very very well fed, and very happy! Apart from accident, it looks like a very happy holiday!

Christmas party
Shane, you can use newspapers to make a stick. A bit like wacko stick. One stick is enough. What we did for one party we attended was, the little tods lined up, one by one had a go at hitting the pinata. In the end, it was the parents (or rather the dads) that got the pinata open! haha!

<font color="ff0000">Shane,</font>
You are welcome.
happy.gif
Agree that it is amazing to see the grp of MOT (moms of two) increasing. Really hope you can join soon but looking at how possessive E is towards you, I will think twice if I were you too.

<font color="119911">Glayz,</font>
Hahaha... You are always teasing Shane about #2.

<font color="0000ff">sally</font>
You are really creative. Don't hiam, i think no one will dare to hiam. You find time and energy to do this leh. I think it is very nice. I choose Snowman with hat.

Next time, jo's school need to wear special costumes make creative art pieces I look for you.

<font color="0000ff">mckee</font>
My tummy getting bigger. What about you? How many weeks are you now? Have you shortlisted any N names? I look through N got not many names. Personally, I like Natasha. But you have not confirm the gender yet. It seems like next year alot of boys and this year alot of girls.

Can you PM me your blog also? thks.

bbrooster
my tummy also bigger, chest bigger, thighs bigger. aiya, this time round, everything seems to grow expotentially. I think elasticity all gone!
happy.gif

Mine most likely girl. So we're stuck at the names.. this #3 got a whole lot of patterns to follow, cos #1 & #2 somehow created small pattern..
happy.gif

How are you? do you need any books, magazines, dvds? We can pull resources together, then you no need to spend unnecessarily!
happy.gif

Tang Ling,
you are back!! MISS you leh!!!

LV,
congrats..

Sally n Shane,
was telling u gals tt i'm aching over my body this morning due to "chasing" Ryan ard...
haiz..old liao leh...

re:shows.
so many shows to watch but so little time leh..

<font color="0000ff">mckee</font>
I am coping well. Thanks for the offer. At least I have all the channels on cable to watch and I spent most of my time surfing. These 2 can kill my time. Actually, time pass pretty fast. I usually take a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.

<font color="0000ff">jamci</font>
You not joining in the X'mas party? I wish I can go. Last year's party was really enjoyable and successful.

bbrooster..
2HOURS NAPPING!!!!
Oh boi...Me so envious... wahahahhahaha...
Anyway...DUN BUY TOO MUCH HOR...

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
Envy leh. Hey, you saw JJ ice-cream or not? I envy also. Makes me drool. Tang Ling said the ice-cream made from fresh strawberry in the farm.

How ah? Cannot ask hb to ta pao ice-cream from Swensens right?

bbrooster
Nah...dun like strawberry flavour...
But if CHOCOLATE..u will see me DROOL...

Ask hb to ta pao from swensen la... buy a FULL tub lor... kekekekekkeke..... and can order pasta and bring home together mah...

wah me drooling by just VISUALISING!!!

Caymom
Beat ur butt...
Spam email... beat beat...

Hey...can I have a copy of bbcay NUDE photo...can I blackmail her when she grows older...
rofl.gif

Glayz,
Ouch! That hurts leh.
sad.gif

You very bad leh, hit my butt and wanna blackmail bbcay.
Ok lah, next time I'll exclude you in our juicy gossips.
lol.gif

<font color="ff0000">TL</font>
1092976.gif

Glad that you are safe and sound. The holidays looks fun for JJ. Rest more and hope we able to meet up in Jan.

<font color="119911">Jaymom</font>
Its Free assessment for kids below 3yrs.

<font color="0000ff">Caymom</font>
Will be back on first week of Jan - mid Feb.

<font size="+2">LV</font>
<font size="+2">Congratulation!</font>

I want to faint liao

My coy had remove ANOTHER coy doc...
The memo started like this..

I am pleased to inform all employees that we have remove the following clinic as our company appointed panel of clinics, with effect from 1st December 2007.

Wei...remove our benefits and are still PLEASED???

Tang Ling
oh dear... thank goodness that all of you are not too seriously hurt. rest well and take care

Sally
you are really very creative and good with your hands. i like the snowman with his hat...looks like Irish snowman!

Shane
wah, thanks for asking me to join yest. it was a good break from the monotony of looking after the girls! It was great to see all of you! but hor, the place not cheap hor.... no wonder all the tai tai looking pple and ang mos.....

LV
Congrats!! post J's pic soon!

Mummies w blogs
can you pls pm your blogs? thks!

<font color="119911">Glayz,</font>
Your co is so cute.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Ixorarred,</font>
You brought two gals on your own to Bambini?
I've sent you an invite to my blog.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Anns,</font>
Looking forward to seeing you back. We can arrange a PG to meet up with you and Ian.
happy.gif

glayz,
my turn will take awhile ley.... by then u good life liow, both big liow.

hey, better becareful, don't post too much detail info on the web about your coy....

ixorarred,
i was real glad you came too. it was gd to catch up and see both As. A1 so well behaved. A2 so sweet, tug at my heartstrings ley... got abit of calling hee hee....

caymom,
yes E is very possesive. I also don't know how. Yday i asked if I can bring baby A2 home. she say no. I carry R she cry. sigh. jia lat liow.

But yday i really enjoyed with her. how i wish i can be SAHM mum for a day in each week or so. i know i can't for long term! hahaha!

<font color="119911">xmas catering</font>
I have narrowed down to Neo Garden, 12.88 per pax, min 20 pax (8 items) & 15.88 per pax, min 15 pax (9 items). Other caterer require min 30 pax.

<font color="0000ff">cherry</font>
Thks for the recommendation of yelianghow, looks gd. however, the cost bit higher - $15 per pax for 20 pax min.

I will go ahead and order with Neo Garden for 20 pax at 12.88 per pax if there is no violent objections by tomorrow.
happy.gif
If there's preference for higher premium buffet, let me know too.

Do we want to consider getting a log cake and an agar agar to include into our 'feast' hiak hiak...

glayz,
i will seriously think about it next yr. really... if want, i want to quickly hv. but for now, i need to settle my Project M first.

Reno contracters
anyone have good recommendations ? reliable one. pls sms the contact if you do have. thks!!!

Shane
Ok la....
Dun push u to have #2 liao la....
wahahahahahahhaha....

I dun have a fixed reno contractor...
But whoever did the kitchen base for me...did a lousy job...one of the tile already came off... at the side la...

Shane
Dun think have warranty la...
and the angry thing is he charge me ex for it lor...becos we dun have contacts for the kitchen base.....

It's not easy to find a reliable contractor. Most of the time you get charge higher for inferior quality. Really have to spend some time asking for quotations and make comparisons.

Shane,
If menu no dessert, then can order agar agar. Or if we can change the menu dessert to another item, n order Mrs Chan's agar agar. YUMMY. I dun mind log cake too. Chocolate flavour pls. heehee

Jaymom,
Bake some donuts just now:
1093548.jpg
1093549.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
wah.....yummy! Your donuts look so nice. And you are really a good and devoted mummy. An all rounder.

Back