(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Oh Oh... i just check...

i miss Joeson's , Xavier's (same day as Krazy) (batman's son) & Vernon's (batman's elder son)
birthday.....

Hi Sweatcorn, ya.. heard HW even pv had to do balloting
sad.gif

I dun mind the run.. but I don't think valerie can do 1km! lol

Maybe can lah.. walk 1km.

If got mass I dun mind joing

dates for gathering:
Venue to be : Carabelle (At West Coast Road)
Time: ??

21/03/10 - Serrich
28/03/10
04/04/10 - Serrich, Meow

Anyone wants to go for another round of cake baking at Bakerzin?

dates for gathering:
Venue to be : Carabelle (At West Coast Road)
Time: ??

21/03/10 - Serrich
28/03/10 - Poshies
04/04/10 - Serrich, Meow , poshies

Anyone know where the place that sell party stuff at concourse still there? Beside any other place within jurong or lavender area?

Poshies,

I have signed up another class for Hayden (28 March).

I am planning to sign up one more in Apr depending if he still enjoy the workshop after next sunday.

Poshies,
They all move to the Verge (used to be call Tekka Mall). There's 3 stores there. Other than that will be Chinatown liao or SKP lor

Valmom,Shadow, poshies
Chocolate filled cupcakes on?
happy.gif

Valmom,

Great! It has been a long time since we last meet.

Meow,

Are you referring to the class in Apr?

I am keen but I have to checked with Hayden after next week's workshop.

We can sign up for that class on 28 Mar right?

Poshies,
If you click the class and can register than its not full. If full you'll not be able to enter and details at all. Try it lor. If you can make it then i can pass the disc to you too. Okto and Friso organising curious tots. You going? I wont be going this year since i can take a look on friday itself after work.

Shadow,
Yeah Apr class....she never try cupcakes before. But my pocket pain leh
sad.gif
Erm...dunno can sign up on the spot or not. But i believe no problem lah. My D's going to be very jealous not able to join in with S

hi all...
let sign up for the cupcake lah.... i love cupcake....

hi xavier's mummy,
u r welcome.... .now is the birthday month for our thread mah...

hi krazy,
i had signed up.... if u keen please sign up ASAP, coz they stop at 5000 children... i just went to check already 2234 pple signed up.....

let me on the event hor....

anymore mummies keen... then we can meet there too...

<font color="aa00aa">poshies:
happy.gif
oh, i have!!
happy.gif
c has been pestering me and bugging me day in and out, asking if we have signed up. hee.

i have bought a tee for myself too.. wanted to order for my hub.. but cant seem to choose different sizes. </font>

oh too bad.... i have signed up.... if i know earlier i can help your hubby to buy, coz i only bot 1 for myself..... but remember i signed up for 2 kids.... hee hee... we meet on that day hor...

btw i have question i was thinking of planning a trip to Hong Kong before my gal reaches 3 year... anyone have any idea whether do i need to pay for her air ticket? btw should i fly budget or normal airline, and any hotel planning that can help? i do not know how should i start...

Hi Poshies, all human need to pay for airticket... Just tat how much :p

0-23mths will be Infant fare (Normally is 10% of Adult Published rate) : No seat

2-11yrs will be Child fare (Normally about 75-85% of Adult published rate or promotion rate but depends individual airline)

12yrs &amp; above will be Adult fare... (Normally have promotion tickets will have more restrictions..)

Whether to fly on budget or normal airline will depends individual :p

Take note for budget airline: Normally no meals , no pre-seat arrangement and no check in lugguage in the airfare prices stated... All will be charged separately.

And normally cheapest for Normal airline (direct flight) is United airlines(UA), then Cathay Pacific(CX) then Singapore airline(SQ)...

Normally CX &amp; SQ they will have toys for kids to keep them occupied on flight..

And on normal airline, u can request for Kids meal which normally smaller portion then adult with maybe yakult, yogurt, or cute cute things..etc :p depends..

FYI, most of the travel agents have road show these few weekends.. and take Note there will be a Mini NATAS fair coming on 1 &amp; 2 MAY at Suntec.. if no changes..

U can go to trip advisor for some advise....
http://www.tripadvisor.com/

Hope this helps..

P.S: i am working freelance at one of the travel agency... PM me if u need more info on hotels
happy.gif

hi krazy,
i'm still think..... don know my hubby keen... he seem not very keen.. .coz he say expensive... haha he had not been flying since our honeymoon and he don since to be bother.... haha.... i'm luckily in the way as i fly regular due to my work.. if not i think i will be so bored in singapore....

hi angie,
oh thanks do will go n think about it again but must work up the budget... i'm like doing a proposal to my hubby... then he approval... although in the end he might not be the one paying for everything.... haha... but i was think a trip for the kids together with my mother... she is keen i had ask my in law she is not keen... haha.... okie i will go n think about it and put one the info....

<font color="aa00aa">poshies...
i go find my itinerary ... will send it to you.
happy.gif

then you work on it. hee. give me your email</font>

hi Poshies, np.. if u on budget look out for budget air promotion at times
happy.gif

which month u gg?
Take note Aug is "Tai feng" period but also summer sales times.. Gd time to shop.. end year is winter.. Dec to feb is cold need winter clothing..etc.

morning....

thanks krazy and angie....

i'm thinking august also... but don know too rush or too far..... haiz.....

don mind going as late as oct or nov... just don want to go during school hotel or peak season... since my kids is still not in school (as in primary) we should go during off peak season... now trying to find out any good promotion... and also to my hubby... main issues - COST.... haha

Morning Poshies,

U r welcome
happy.gif
Aug Not too rush n not too far.. Hotel rates r already out.. For airfares, since u r on budget, do look out for budget airlines promotion.. u can go online n check 1st.. Do take note for Budget airline fare will normally be higher n higher once lower fare r sold out..UNLESS they have promotion.

But if in August, dun forget if (touch wood) got "Tai Feng" then u might not be able go out shopping etc, as it will be very heavy bad rain..always shown on TV.. so must stay back hotel so it depends luck.. but u can have good deals during shopping..

At this moment,Oct &amp; Nov fare, the hotel rates r not out..

Do take note for Hongkong(HKG) , the hotel peak season etc, is depending on China/hongkong holidays so sometimes it might be school holiday or holiday in Singapore , it might be low season fare.. But for airfare, the holiday surcharge will of course depend on Singapore holiday :p

If u plan go to Disneyland, do stay there for a night, good experiences.. N do not stay on sat night..as more expensive and normally sat n sun have more ppl, so have to queue longer time ..
happy.gif

hi angie,
i know if going definely will stay in disneyland but there is 2 hotel which is better????

hi tsp,
i'm planning also...

maybe i start

please put in the name if u keen

18 April 2010 timing 4pm - 5.30pm
Scoop Into It (Chocolate filled cupcake)

or

25 April 2010 timing 4pm - 5.30pm
Pair of Two Greats (Chocolate Rasberry cupcake)

please put the name and your preference.

1. Poshies - either one is okie
2. TSP -

hi tigger,
keane is keen anot... maybe you want to tell me how to i arrange for a class on our own and the min no of the kids need...

1 is disneyland hotel (inside disneyland) : more expensive

1 is disney Hollywood hotel (just right outside disneyland) : slightly cheaper..

Both hotel have Seaview and Garden view.. and all rooms are normally with 2 queen size bed.

Of course disneyland hotel is better as u pay more.. got lots of cute cute disney design in room and the disney characters will come during bkf time etc..

Actually i haven't been there though...
hahah... sound like i been HKG many times right.. Hahah.. actually haven't been there at all.. :p All hear from customers and colleagues.. :p

Hi Any1 of your kids r Ikea SMALES kids?

Went to their website and there is Easter Cookie decorating Event
http://www.smales.com.sg/
Events &amp; Activities

$2 Smalish dollars: Any1 gg? No pre-registration but 1st come 1st serve
happy.gif

I won't be working this weekend :p so might be gg .. keke

sby,
i jus see your post. I thought of going Ikea tampinese today, but it on sunday only. Maybe pop to alex to see lor if still can slot her in. Else will pass the event.

sby,
i finally made it! Not too many pp and we manage to get her into a slot before they call it a day. I think Tampinese should be more crowded. Here's her artwork of course not by herself
3810624.jpg

wa,, i like the bear dress
happy.gif
she draw herself? the flower is nice... :p actually i went to northpoint one haha.. also have Easter cookie event..
But ur one r more nicely done

sby,
not possible she draw herself lah. The person there did a sample of the bear in a uniform kinda of thing. So i ask her wat she want the bear to dress and she says tutu, so i help her by holding her hands lor, then more request comes, wan a crown(lucky plus minus can did the crown with more practise), then shoes with the ribbon like real ballerina and lastly ribbons(pink) on shoes but failed lah...so small how to do?

The flower was her first start, a gal from the baking class help her. Those small ones i did lah, the little leaves on small flowers are done by the owner of the company. She's nice, even made a box out of the paper plate for her to place in. Not too many pp and only for her she did that. She took a photo of her with her artwork too. Too bad i get to know this lady late, cos she does organise baking class and even for birthday event.

Back