(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Tigger88 : If I am not wrong, 7pm on Sundays. Not so sure abt Sats probably later?

These are their addresses:
Baby's Kingdom
See Seng Enterprises Pte Ltd.
83, Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, #01-00, Shun Li Industrial Park, Singapore 417954
Ph : 6547 1677 ; Fax : 6547 1805
Email : [email protected]

Branch
605, MacPherson Road, #01-19, Citimac Industrial Complex, Singapore 368239
Ph : 6282 0777 ; Fax : 6282 2857

Baby's HyperStore Pte Ltd.
69, Kaki Bukit Ave 1, Shun Li Industrial Park, Singapore 417947
Ph : 6844 1123 ; Fax : 6844 1189
Email : [email protected]

Maybe u can call to double check with them.
happy.gif

Thanks sgmom very useful info....i want to go with hubby to shop there. : )

Btw hor ladies, be careful of the days of MC u take. i work in HR and MC is kept track of and may be held against you. If during ranking your boss around and know ur perf. maybe can defend you, but if no one ard to defend u, then looking at high MC records may put u at disadvantage.

i also got 30days MC, and the cham thing is i think i already have 15days due to my 1st threatened pregancy. Then ha ha, die or not, i also clocked 30days hospitalisation leave cos of my 2 hosp. cases this yr. i hope it wun be held agst me although i dun aim very far lah. But it might affect PB and perf. grading lor.

Ming: Confirm u from govt service or govt linked companies. Generally civil service are like that lor. Quite true la.. most places do look at ur MC rate to decide whether u are a good employee. That's why I try not to take unnec also. So far all my MCs are from migraine. Sigh.. My head is not very the good hor.. hahahahaha

Ming,
thks for highlighting. I also don't aim very far. But become more guai cos this dept i'm in very cat. so i take less.....

thanks gals, i shall check with my gynea regarding my aching...

Hi Twinklets,
Thanks for the info. I have looked through the 2 websites...there are so many to choose from! and the CDs are so cute!
happy.gif
Any recommendations? I am interested to get one of them.

You mentioned about the classical types available. Do you know if there are any CD specially by Mozart? I read somewhere about the "Mozart Effect" that is beneficial for prenatal stimulation and can develop our baby's intellectual performance.
happy.gif

Thanks for your help..paiseh for asking so much coz I would like to find out more before buying.

Morning gals!!

So glad is thursday liao.
happy.gif

Tmr is Friday.. yippiee!!

Reis,
Hee.. the CD covers are cute hor!
happy.gif

I bought Lovelybaby 3,4 & SleepyBaby. Personally I like No. 4 & Sleepybaby. Got baby sounds, very cute lor.
happy.gif

I recommend U choose No. 4 since you are looking at buying 1.

As for the Mozart 1, I think they have (btw the 1 i bought is the compilation 1 which incl. Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi etc).
Let me check with my fren 1st, k ?

Morng Ladies
Anyone knows whether I can convert a DVD into an audio CD? My SIL bot this Mozart DVD from China. Sound quality is superb (coz DVD format mah) but the visual are damn bo-liao one. I wan to save the songs into my iPod but not sure how that could be done. Anyone (or hubby) a computer genius?

meow,

sorry i miss out your posting last few days.. must have been concussed by my fever... err I din buy any steam sterilizer yet... havent done enough research so dunno which brand and model to buy leh...

u r going for another checkup today rite ? keep us updated ok
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Morning gals!</font>
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Reistan</font>
Welcome!!!
Will update you in my EDD list.
Where are u planning to deliver your bb?

sgmom,
Sure.. anyone can pray to strike lottery lei.. My bb's EDD open 4D yesterday but we never strike.. My mil onli remember to buy toto but forgot abt 4d lei.. Haiz...

U also got migraine one arh?! Same here lei!! But my condition got better after i left college.. Hehehe... So far, during preggie, have experienced a few times liao.. Realli intolerable..

ming,
talking abt PB and perf grading.. hhmmm... i think sgmom is rite huh?! Me also working in govt linked co lei...

oh no .. understand at our current weeks, we'll be growing more rapidly in the wks to come..
uhoh.gif
... oh o ...

Sgmom,
hmm no idea leh. me kinda computer chi 1.
lame.gif

hey so urs is a princess, u think of a name for her yet???
wink.gif

serrich,
hee they say hor preggie women got the luck to strike lottery 1 leh..
I actually strike the 1st time last month.
I dreamt i got commission of $16K++, &amp; my colleague got $32K++ hahaha.. so much hor!
then i bought 1632 &amp; 3216 . &amp; I strike 3216!!! heee &amp; this was the 1st time i buy 4D. So happy!! So the moral of the story is Start buying lottery &amp; toto now!!
lol.gif

wow i dunno Govt got 30 days mc 1. Cannot use all lar, wait hamtum by boss.
Next year i'll have to take mC thr' internet liao, somemore mgt gog to start this appraisal
thing, hmm so better be guai liao..
lame.gif

Serrich: Migraine can kill man! Recently I'm having insomnia :'( For the past few nites I havent been able to sleep well. Either I wake up every hr (no it's not to pee) or that I wake up at 3am then cldnt go back to sleep. Sigh.. So far no migraine yet. I'm crossing my fingers damn hard that it doesnt strike. It's terrible. I cld probably tear off all my hair! Beside of my lack of sleep I've been drinking "pao sheng" water almost everyday. Anyone know if this is bad? Without the "pao sheng" water I think I'll be zomified in no time.

twinklets,
yah lor, yest i was still talking abt striking lottery! Yet i didnt buy my bb's EDD!! Haiyoh so gong hor! First appt my bb's edd 29/06 but brought 1 day earlier to 28/06 when i went for 2nd checkup on Mon. So my mil bought Toto on Mon.. But forgot to buy 4D yest! Hahaha... and it realli open! OMG!! Never mind lah.. Not meant to be our $$..

Wah, ur dream so accurate one arh! So far, I havent dreamt of nos yet lei.. Hehehe..

Sgmom,
i dunno whether can drink pao sheng everyday leh.
u want to check with the old pple??
better take care man.

serrich,
aiya very sayang!! nvm, ask ur mum to buy the next 3 wks.. if still dun open, go for another 1!!

hee yes lor, 1st time dreamt &amp; 1st time buy.
i nvr buy 4D 1 leh, cos i always believe i no luck.
I really very amazed! somemore when hubby saw the teletext hor, i was inside the toilet when he told me the good news!
lol.gif

wah, twinklets, u so lucky, so far i hvn't dream of any numbers. recently i hvn't dreaming alot ley and the dreams all weird weird and mobid mobid one.
crazy.gif

wah, twinklets, u so lucky, so far i hvn't dream of any numbers. recently i hvn't dreaming alot ley and the dreams all weird weird and morbid morbid one.
crazy.gif

Shane,
1st time only lar. hee!
lame.gif

my dreams also very funny 1. last nite i dreamt i broke off wif some1. haha but tat some1 not my hubby.
crazy.gif

Shane/Twinklets: At least u gals get to dream
sad.gif
I cldnt even sleep.. needless to say I got no dreams to talk about
sad.gif

Shane/Twinklets: At least u gals get to dream
sad.gif
I cldnt even sleep.. needless to say I got no dreams to talk about
sad.gif

Reis,
I've checked with my fren. The CD name is called "Build Your Baby's Brain 2 - Thr' the Power of Mozart".
Total 15 songs. Starting is more lively, then slowly more soothing &amp; slow.
Do you want to contact my fren directly?

<font color="0000ff">as @ 9-Dec-04</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel79</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ming</TD><TD>08/04/05</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>linn</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krazbi</TD><TD>11/04/05</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icemilo</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet77</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger88</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tane</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_ones</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Funny</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shadow</TD><TD>16/04/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>16/04/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dewdrops</TD><TD>20/04/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miata16</TD><TD>26/04/05</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sgmom</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklets</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oreo</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariella</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Reistan</TD><TD>11/05/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>??</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bloom_tan</TD><TD>18/05/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>westbb</TD><TD>23/05/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elibaba</TD><TD>??/05/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurmom</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>picnic</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>06/06/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ras</TD><TD>07/06/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shalini</TD><TD>08/06/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>??</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janetan</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelle</TD><TD>18/06/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>??</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shane</TD><TD>19/06/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>megtan</TD><TD>21/06/05</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>??</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shekinah</TD><TD>??/06/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherry</TD><TD>??/06/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>??</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>29/06/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamci</TD><TD>02/07/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, ESH - Eastshore, KL - Gleneagles KL</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

PS: I used this website http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/timeline/index.phtml
to estimate no. of weeks based on the EDD.

sgmom,
could it be the pao sheng tt making u awake??
maybe u can try to take a glass of milk before u sleep,heard tt it helps u to get to sleep better..
if not,u better see a doc..

shane/twinklets/serrich,
u gals toking abt 4ds ah??so gd..i seldom strike one leh..think i oni strike once in my whole life..

u gals using any skincare pdts?? i'm having lotsa of breakouts..dunno wat shd i use to eliminate them...

forgetmenot
I had breakouts during 1st trimester..now mostly clear up liao. I think it's the hormones. Heard can't use pimples cream also.

I'm still using my usual skincare like cleanser, toner, moisturiser and masks.

My dreams really morbid ley. I have been dreaming of deaths ley...scary rite
uhoh.gif
Normally i very tired when i fall asleep liow, but still can dream... but when i'm dreaming, it's not scary. Only when I wake up then i wonder y i dream such things...
lame.gif

forgetmenot,
i still using my usual skincare. also got use pimple cream. got 2 BIG pimples .. sigh .. sienz. look horrible...

sgmom,
I also having bad nites for the past 1 week + liao.. Once i wake up to pee, I have difficulty getting back to sleep.. Very alert for the next 1-2 hrs.. Dunno y like tat.. After lunch i will get veri tired, realli feel like sleeping!

u sure can take pao sheng everyday?? Best to take in the morning to keep u awake during working hrs..

forgetmenot,
I also having lots of pimples.. Its prob due to hormonal changes. Not advisable to use pimples cream lei.. Like wat tane mentioned, it might clear up during 2nd trimester, so just bear with it!

serrich,
i went past ur that stage as well. woke up to pee then can't sleep. But thank goodness, now ok liow. can sleep thru' the nite. just hang in there, will get better in time to come.

Twinklets: How much is ur fren selling that CD? Hmm I never thot abt that leh.. maybe hor. Coz I drink abt 2 litres of water in the office and they are all pao sheng water. So maybe I shd try to reduce also. But before i hit the bed I'm yawning one leh.. but once on the bed I wake up liao. I guess I'm distracted by my little girl's movement lor. Tend to feel more recently, altho not any harder than before.

forgetmenot: When I was in my 1st tri I also suffer breakouts. My beautican says then I'm prob having a boy since boys are known to "take away" the beauty of the mother. Hahahah she is so wrong man! But now ok already. My skin now back to normal. I also use my normal skincare stuff. But read somewhere to avoid pdts with Retinol-A in them. Something abt excessive Vit A. Sometimes I wonder if I imagined all these info coz I have no idea where I read them. :-O And the fact is that I do feel that my memory is failing me as the pregnancy progresses.

Poohy: Thanks for the info. I shall go check it out on Sat.
happy.gif

Shane/Twinklets/Serrich: I've only gena 4D once. My wedding certificate #
happy.gif
Actually also not I gena. My husband la. And he won Toto Cat C (ie we got 5 #s correct, incl the addn'l #) before. Once.

forgetmenot: try to bear with it lor. it's prob due to hormonal changes. hopefully by 2nd tri things will stablise. just cont with ur daily skincare routine and watch out for changes in ur skin type. heard some pple will switch from oily to dry or vis versa during pregnancy. if so then it might be good that u do a switch so that u r using pdts that are suitable for ur current skin type.

sgmom,
now cos of my breakouts,i did not apply any toner or moisturizer..but think i hve to apply some if not skin will be abit dry..

not advisable to drink 2 litres of pao sheng water leh..i think too much liao leh...

Gals,
ask you something re forum. is it everytime i post a msg i got to key in username and password ? even if I log in at the top of the page also no difference ? Then what is the login at the top of the page for ?

Shane: That payout is $1K plus I think. It all depends on how many pple u have to share the price with lor. I think that time got 200 over pple sharing the same price so our share of the pie is rather small. I told my hubby Toto so diff to win, when we hit one of the Category the payout is not as BIG as we thot it'll be hahahaha I say 4D like stand a better chance hahahahaha

forgetmenot: cannot skip ur routine when u have a breakout but certain things gotta take care. Even dun go squeeze ur pimples coz it'll only coz more pimples. Dun overwash ur face coz the washing will improve the blood circulation on ur face and thus make the pimples more potent. Wash gently, twice a day and apply ur normal toner &amp; moisturiser. H/E if ur toner is harsh or contains "alcohol" then better to switch. Try to use an oil free moisturiser during this time. Hope this will help u
happy.gif

Ras: everyone says diff thing la. Some say if u are having girls then u'll glow. If u are having boys then u'll look like a hag. But I think in the end it's the mummy not the baby la. My SIL had a boy &amp; a girl. Both pregnancy she doesnt suffer from breakouts but suffer everything else, cravings, skin irritation, insomnia, etc etc. If generally ur skin will suffer breakouts before ur menses u'll prob suffer breakouts during ur pregnancy lor. Coz same set of hormones what.. just in LARGER proportion
happy.gif

Forgetmenot,
hmm no leh.. u email to correct email address?
[email protected]
happy.gif

I also got pimples nowadays, at my forehead. My skin is now so much oily. My skin last time more towards dry skin. But nowadays my nose like so oily leh. Even my hubby notice.
sad.gif

You must cont' to use moisturizer &amp; toner. These are the basic prodts to use after cleansing.
Dun worry so much, i believe all due to our hormones change.
Btw hor, my nose grows bigger &amp; rounder. &amp; i got those red red veins around my bottom circumference of my nose. Look so awful u noe. I think tat is why my nose appears bigger nowadays..
&amp; i'm so lazy to use concealer to cover when i go work.
sad.gif

Btw, any gals got this kinda red red veins aro the bottom circumference of the nose????
uhoh.gif

Twinklets: erh I dun have. Only noticed that the area around my nose is slightly drier than before. other than that I dun see significant changes in my skin condition nor skin colour.

Sgmom,
The Mozart CD is $18.90.
Hey u drink 2 litre of pao seng water?!?!?!!
No wonder u so hyper at nite.
Btw, better cut down leh. Duno can take so daily or not.
My MIL only boil those pao seng soup like maybe once a week or dunno twice per mth.

Me quite piggy 1. If I go pee in the middle of the nite, I'll still able to concuss once i go bk to bed. Btw, i realise that the frequency of peeing in the middle of the nite is only 1, compare to last time 2 to 3 times in Trim. 1

Ras/Sgmom,
I heard all these myths. But hor i think all just myths lor. Let me c whether i'll be getting a boy or not since I got some breakout &amp; big nose.
lol.gif

me no breakout during menses, but now have leh ..
uhoh.gif

forgetmenot,
ok, i'll check again later. i think hotmail may be slow, so maybe check in 1 hr time.
lame.gif

Sgmom,
good leh, u dun have much changes in ur skin.
Mine is rather obvious leh. *sighs*
If i got makeup, i gotta apply quite alot to cover those 'red veins'.
Btw u having a princess, ur skin got better??
happy.gif

my sis's skin very smooth &amp; rosy when she's having my niece.

Twinklets
No leh.. I dun see any major change in my skin. Sometimes still have breakouts, mainly ard jawline/cheekbone. It's pretty much the same "rountine" I have before pregn lor. Every 4 wks or so my skin will have a breakout. 1 week later will heal then my skin will be back to normal liao lor.

BTW that Mozart CD is avail at all leading music stores right? I always goto Foo Liang (Chinatown) to buy my CDs. Recently they started parallel importing Chinese CDs from China mkt. I bot the latest Sun Yanzi Album for only $5.50. It's supposed to be original, but meant for the China market.

sgmom,
yah the Mozart CD selling outside at major CD shops all the while. Last time i scouted aro at HMV, i think was $25 if i still remember correctly. I cant remember another CD shop we went were aro $24. Hee so when we noe my fren selling $18.90, we grab lor ..
lame.gif

yah i noe those chinese CDS. we bought those SHE album from the bugis village market, ehh.. the wo shi dian wo shi di .. haha i forgot the title liao, at something ur price too. Damn cheap hor.
crazy.gif

My fren whom works for SHE scolded us. haha cos at normal CD shop, i think selling over $17 or over $20 hor ..

Hi twinklets,
hehe...i'm still replying to ur email...
btw,does cd stores hhve raimond lap cds? i went to sembawang,but did not find any leh..

how come there is red veins??isit vv obvious?

ya lor..today i just apply toner n moisturiser...feel like applying pimple cream..but then if apply,will hve to apply the whole face liao...hehehe..

Back