(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

tigger, I also like Nepia's cottony feel, very soft. and the fastening tape is very good also. Initially my boy always jump when we pulled the tape for Drypers. Cos too sticky too loud.

Here are some of Tricia photos:
288358.jpg

Re: Diapers

Im using Fitti in the beginning but find it expensive as well though quite gd, now switch to Drypers n Pureen. The Pureen brand is cheap, 66 pcs for $11.50, can use if bb poos or urine regularly...

Re: BF

I can express more on the right than left so quite frustrated when expressing my left breast. Btw how do u all knw when milk is emptied, for me it seems to have a bit on the other side after im done wif one.

Hi Ladies,

Those who have suffered from block duct before, did your supply dropped? If yes how long did it take for you to go back to normal again. I visited my lactation consultant for my torture session on Friday, since Sunday there was no pain anymore but my supply has dropped to 20ml every 3 hours.

Forgetmenot,
Today eat mee sua, pork & fish all prepared by my mil. So far i still try to take those confinement food, n try to minimize my salt intake.

Till now still dun really noe Ashley overrall looks like who leh... hee.. but confirm is her ears look liked mine... haha...

Serrich,
haha.. thks.. But she still has abit of jaundice, thus her face like still tan & red 1 .. dunno whether later she'll turn fair or not..

Tigger,
Keane has grown! I luv his eyes & his fairness.
I only latch her 2 times tis morning. Also duno whether she got enuff or not cos she juz doze off to zz... Since i move bk, the most express mayb 2 times. If lucky 3 times..

Sgmom,
hehe of cos miss lar.. u can imagine hw bored i was man ...
Hey u look so slim, dun look like afterbirth.
happy.gif

So envy .. sighs .. i still got 10kg to lose ...
sad.gif

She's really dun look like a nb, handling wise also. V easy to carry her. juz learn to bathe her. Easy too. But my hands can get real tired when carry too long lor. keke..

Wow Valerie so fast 4kg liao ah. I think mine is over 5kg liao . Tmr will weigh at Polyclinic.

Diapers :
Using Pampers at nite & Nepia at day.
Satisfy w Pampers but prc ex lor ..
Same here, use nepia once leak shit & urine... duno whether issit 2 big or we din fit nicely on her.. I do hope it is these reasons cos wud like to convert to Nepia for nite use next time as Pampers really ex ...
I also like its cottony feel, & wont cause butts v red.

As for Drypers, dry but can cause v red butts. Will try to change often.

Hi Eve - ya me too. It seems like if you go back the other one, even after finish expressing, there is always somemore.. but i think those are just residue that flow down cos of gravity. i usu express until i feel i am not getting anything much anymore, than proceed to the other breast. But i will always do each side twice to try get everything!!
proud.gif

Hytten: me not sure abt block duct. I tink i will contact the lactation consultants at MAH tom, cos i not sure if i hv block ducts. my left breast ss seems to be very low.. like i said earlier 30% of total oni. very strange..
kao_confused.gif

Seem to spend my whole day expressing.. sigh..

That day i xin xin ku ku express 100ml.. when feed her.. she just drink 60ml then dun wan liao. fell asleep. i so heartpain, hv to throw away the remaining 40ml. sayang uh!
kao_angry.gif

Evelyn,
Ur Tricia sleeping look looks like my Ashley! hehe... all the chubby cheeks..

Hytten,
By rite ur supply shd increase leh ..

Jas03: Looks like both of us got one bad breast hahah. If you don't feel pain might not be block duct lah. Block duct very pain one.

twinklet: So I assumed your supply increase immediately lah. Wonder what happen. It cannot be blocked if there's no pain at all rite..

tigger,
Keane so handsome........
happy.gif

serrich/shane/poshies,
computer fair starts on Thurs..
i'm still trying to psycho my hubby to go with mi to the motherhood fair..if he dun wan to go..then i will meet up with poshies on fri..
wat abt u gals?

twinklets,
i thot ur mil goes back to work today liao?
aiyo..nepia will leak ah??then i hve to consider if i wan to order one carton or not liao...

krazy,
Just ensure that ur room is clean. Get hubby to help with the cleaning everyday. I think my house is almost infested with spiders lei.. Dunno y i see so many tiny black moving insects on my walls and there are some webs also.. I suspect its spiders leh... Very disgusting hor?! Anyway, i am gg to get my hubby to clean the walls with dettol b4 my bb arrives.

tigger,
Keane is so handsome!! He has a charming smile.

shane,
I will be gg on Fri noon as well.. My hubby and his colleague want to go to the cmpt fair as well.. Maybe the guys can go cmpt fair while we do our own shopping huh?!
288388.gif

poshies,
I can meet u on Fri noon then.. Can prob give u a lift home as well.. Is ur hubby gg??

forgetmenot,
U can also physco hubby to go on Fri noon mah?! Then we can meet..

sgmom:
i used the sample drypers that was given and it happened... the poo seeped out and dirtied her rompers. thank goodness we were already back home.

zyp:
i am currently using nepia and sealer. both are ok. i am planning to get more nepia fr the motherhood fair.

serrich:
yeah... i mop my room very often now...like once every 2 days.
does anyone experience this... i have a lot of sandflies in my room... strange cuz i dont eat in the room and i clear my rubbish bin often.

hi forgetmenot,
not lahK only 2 monthK 1 month was be taking a week off every month
no choice my boss need me backK my department already lack of
manpower with me not ardK my boss basically covering my job as
no other pple know the scope except my bossK. She is the one never plan
for pple to coverK

for motherhood fair not too sure if there are anything to get but I plan to buy
a sarong -> those to carry bb ard oneK

hi twinklet..
yup u sure test the water 1stK but remember bb prefer warm waterK not too hot nor cold..
sometime Gerald will be cryingK but once I put him into the water he is happyK at 1st not
becoz the water is not hot enoughK not I know what temp he loveK though I would be
only bathing him over the weekendK

ur bb shld had his 1st jab in the hospitalK the health book will recorded

hi krazy..
wow he sound so terrible lah.. For roachK if it appear in front of meK I think I will be screaming
out of my headK the other dayK due to raining seasonK a hugh roach appear in my ceciling..
coming from outsideK (can u imaging I'm staying at 11 floor) I was alone with Gerald in the room
Gerald was sleepK I just come running out of the roomK my inlaw happen to be at my place..
they though wat happenK my hubby need to go n catch uK after caughtK he come asking me
wow I just leave Gerald down thereK. I told himK it think he might be better stay in his
cot then when I try carrying him n fall on the wayK he just laughK but I think he know how scare
I'm with roachK happen a few time before marriedK so he will never ask me to catch itK
but I think u need to talk to ur in law abt cleaniness especially with bb ardK

I always tell my parent n in law to wash their hand b4 touching GeraldK luckily they do itK

hi shane
u can join us on fri lahK

hi serrich..
be going there aloneK yup can go back with u then go n fetch my boyK u can go n see him too

Hi dewdrops/ariella/picnic,
I will be delivering at GEH too but am a bit worried abt the hospital bill size. May I know what is your total hospital bill size and how much cash u forked out??

hi tigger,
Keane is so cuteK handsome boy!!!

hi zyp,
I did my pap yesterdayK it shld be okieK

hi ming,
thanksK I try to find if the paper is still availble

hi dewdrop,
u want to join us on the fair? If not can u mail to meK thanks a lotK

re for those mummy using pamper premium..

please note Kiddy place is having sales for size m and above..

$54.50 for 3 pack of 48 pcs per pack...
it will come to be 0.378 suppose to be cheaper.. so if u interested u can go n take a look..

normal price is $22.50 per pack but carecour is selling at $21.50 but the promotion is still cheapest then the other promotion offer by ntuc or cold storage...

Hi ladies,
Finally, my gal have arrive on 29 May weighing at 2.71kg. Btw oreo, pls update. Tks!

Discharge this afternoon but so sad that she have to stay in due to jaundice. PD notice she start to develop jaundice this morning (3rd day). Already prepared to bring her home but who knows the blood test result came back not satisfactory and requested her to stay in to observe another day. Pray hard that tomorrow she can discharge. Went back to hospital to see her in the evening and notice still yellow after few hrs of phototherapy. Really scared that she won't be able to go home tomorrow as well.

serrich,poshies,forgetmenot,
I can't confirm which day i'm gg ley, all depends on hubby's schedule. u gals proceed to arrange first. I'll join u all if i can make it on friday.

forgetmenot,
so far nepia diapers review like quite gd. I think the leakage could be due to improper wearing or the poo was too much and too fast so no time for absorbtion. mayb u don't buy 1 carton first, just buy 1 pkt. I bot i pkt of nb nepia already from seiyu. hope it's really gd.

NTUC is hvg their 20% storewide again. I just bot more pigeon wipes to stock up. Quite worth it, 20% off the usual price - $9.95. Think the sale ends on tomorrow or thurs cos the sales girl told me last 2 days but not sure how she count.

Hi Poshies,

What's your address? Should be going to the fair but maybe during weekend when hubby got time.

Hi Serrich,

I had induction, epi and emergency c-section and stayed for 4 nights so my total bill is $7k. Cash payment is $3k.

morning gals!

Hytten,
Got increase after clearing the ducts & opening the holes. But now decrease again once i bk home... Dun give up, u juz continue to pump out as usual. Btw how long do u pump at each side?

U tryg out the Fenugreek yet? Few wks bk, my mum's fren told me GNC out of stock, duno now still have or not. If not, u can buy from Nature Farm ..

Forgetmenot,
Mil prepared those stuffs early in the morning then go work ... Anw today my sis coming, so i'll have lunch wif her outside .. most likely tabao bk, dun wan Ashley to be out too long ..

Yeah lor, leak once for urine & shit. & the shit kanna my hand cos I was carrying her.
Guess it must be too big, cos can see her asscrack. hahahah!
Anw this wk her Nepia more fitting liao, dun really see muz prob.
I think is better for u to juz buy 1 packet from Seiyu to try out 1st ... Btw no point to get their 2 pcs sample, cos for sure u'll try out more than that qty to noe how good it is ..

Poshies,
Hee.. gabra rite.. Yesterday was better .. she enjoy the water too like Gerald .. pheww...

Btw toking abt washing hands before carrying the bb, my parents all along noe this 'rule' .. however seem like my mil dun.. Tat day she ate grapes & I need her to help me carry Ashley for awhile cos need to make milk for her.. I tot she's gog to wash her hand .. no lor.. Anw i just passed Ashley over to her .. I dunno how to tell her leh ..........
sad.gif

San,
Congrats!
Can fully understand on the jaundice.. same thing happen to me.. was prepared to go bk on 3rd day.. who noes.. I really wanna cried too, very moody & worried.

San,
Congras! Dun worry too much abt ur gals' jaundice k?! Should be getting better after the phototherapy.. U must look forward to bring her home! :)

dewdrops,
Wow.. $7k arh!! Tats realli exp lei.. I think i also need to have at least $4k in case i also ended up emergency c-sect.

sgmon - I also dun know why I got so much...no secret, but tis is veri siong, tiring...every 3hrs need to pump for an hr becoz my breasts do hurt. My right side is also more than my left...also sometimes twice the amt.

I also can feel the milk building up inside...tat do hurt too. Do anyone feel tis way too?

poshies:
i have been telling them indirectly. like the recycled laundry water used for soaking my girl's nappies. i asked her what water is that? so dirty one? before i put the nappies into the pail. she didnt answer me but she poured the water away and refill it.

as for the roach, when i told her, i deliberately said that it was my hubby (her precious son) who had to wake up at 3am to catch it(when it was really me who did it). still she didnt bothered. what makes me really sad is when she goes over to her daughter's place, she will help her to mop, clean (her kitchen door with tissue paper) n even wash her toilet. her daughter is already someone's wife and in her mid 30s. and yet the place that we (me, hubby, baby and my ils) live in is infested with roaches! try to imagine this... after feed at 3am, you want to go to the toilet, ... so you turn on the lights in the kitchen and you can hear and see roaches running for shelter!

i told her to call her daughter to come and pick up her stuff but she didnt. the tub that my girl bathes in everyday, i couldnt stand it! there was a layer of dirt... can see the ring of dark line at the water level... i told her already but nothing was done. i had to scrub it clean and my mil can ask me what are you doing?

but i cant tell my hubby... cuz he said i am pressurizing him!

hi twinklet,
that good that Ashley is enjoy her bath time... maybe u can just tell her... her hand is wet... shld she go n clean up 1st... it good for the bb.. if not she might feel sticky..

hi san..
Gerald was in the hospital for 5 day before coming back... then went back to his pd twice for his jandice... so don worry...

hi dewdrop...
that is a lot lah.... i think i paid for 4k for my c-section that together with Gerald's bill of 5 days stay... is ur bill include ur bb or just urs?

San: Congrats! Welcome to the new club :p

Shane: Light makeup. I put pressed powder, drew my eyebrow & put some lip-gloss (but by then lip gloss eaten up liao la :p). I trim my hair. My hair was short just that coz I was lying down, my hair was "standing" so looks longer :p

Hytten: So any good reviews on using Fenugreek? My milk supply suddenly drop again. This morning only managed to express 40ml (3hr interval). Very sad.. worried that I might have to end my breastfeeding sooner than I wanted. Very tempted to latch her on from now onwards coz I knw that BB's suckling is still the best mtd to improve supply.
sad.gif

Twinklets: it's the top la.. loose loose mah. I dunno how many more kilos I have to lose.. tmrw I'll knw.. going back for my 6wks post partum review. But I do knw that then.. I still have 4kgs to lose.

Jas03: I think that's normal la.. FM tends to have "harder" stools compared to BM. Looks like I'll have to supplement very soon.. Sad.

Elaine: Wat kind of food do u eat? Do u solely express ur milk or latch on most of the time? Do u feel hungry very easily? I cannot seem to eat more than normal. I knw to breastfeed successfully u must eat enuff calories. To some extend I dun think I'm eating enuff.. but I just cldnt eat much
sad.gif
At the beginning when I tend to have more milk.. yes I do feel that. I even wake up middle of the nite coz my breasts hurts like mad & feels like a rock. Now no more such feeling already. I cld even go without expressing for 7 hrs it also doesnt hurt. Just heavy.

re: poop leaking out.
Thankfully so far never happen when she is lying on our bed.

Poshies: Dewdrops had induction, epi & e c-section. Naturally her bill is much higher. Prob gana charged both for the delivery suite & operating theatre. I have elective c-section, stayed 2-bedded for 4D3Ns...medisave enuff to cover the hospital charges. Pd $1340 to my doc for his op fees.. balance payable when discharge only $116.60 (including BB's charges)

sgmom: Well Fenugreek works for me. I guess there are other factors involved like drinking enough water, getting enough rest and try not to be stress (think happy thoughts)
happy.gif

twinklet: Nope still no increase on one side. I have dual pump so 20min each session.

San: Congrats. Baby will get well soon don't worry.

whew! so i am normal after all.. tot i oni one with one "bad"/lazy breast.
crazy.gif

Hytten: no i dun feel pain.. jus veri low ss from that breast.

Elaine: when i wake up in e mornings, will feel slight pain and fullness in breast cos whole nite nvr express. But my ss of milk quite low one.. like 60-80ml in 2-3 hrs.. until now 2 over wks since delivery still like tat.

San: congrats!
bounce.gif
I was oso heartpain when my gal had to admit for jaundice. Dun wori, she will be out before u know it.

I hv prob educating pple to wash hands b4 touch bb too. my mum come from outside, nvr wash hand, touch bb face. i tell her 100 and 1 time she outside press lift button, handle money etc.. so dirty! want to touch bb, hv to wash hands! now she tink i very "im chim"! sigh...

San: Congrats! So happy for u! Dun worry abt jaundice, my girl stayed for 4 days becoz of dat, was so worried, run in & out of hospital but still gd to let the professional take care of her. Bringing her to polyclinic to check her lvl on fri...

Re: Blocked ducts

The lactation consultant clear my blocked ducts on the 4th day & told me to pump diligently every 3 hrs. So far the lumps are gone & supply increasing gradually. But her advice ios to pump watever bb drinks so the milk will not be wasted. Now i pump ard 90ml every 3-4 hrs. As i do not pump in the nite, next morn breasts will be very heavy, can pump ard 140ml.

Btw can i check how many days is the usual confinment?

Those using Medela Mini Elec Pump.. there is a mini funnel to insert into the main funnel when u use right? do u all use it? does it hurt when u all use it?

Serrich/Poshies: I had induction,epi & e c-section at MAH, bill oso abt 7K. (kena shocked when saw bill too!) Amt includes for bb and PD chrg too.

San: Dun worry abt the jaundice. My gal going 6 wks already still slight jaundice. This friday maybe bring her to test blood again.

Gals: How often & when (as in bedtime, crying etc) do u give ur BBs pacifier? I feel that my MIL loves to give my girl pacifier. I dun really fancy... now my milk supply very low I wan her to suckle to try to increase.. but she always unwittingly carry her away whenever she cries.. I dun stand a chance to nurse her at all. I'm getting very frustrated to have to stay at home all the time (coz all my frens are working.. no one to go out with me). My hubby comes home late coz he is rather busy at his new place. and everyone doesnt seemed to u/std my feelings.

Even my gal is not being cooperative.. making noise over the slightlest thing. I feel very frustrated thruout the day. Worse during the nite. I dun think I'm coping as well as I think I shd be & yet I have to put up a "brave front" coz I dun think anyone in this hsehld can comprehend how I feel.

Hytten: I also wan happy thots.. but I feel so frustrated thruout the day I think my 'grouchy' feeling might be wat is affecting my gal's mood. I dunno.. I feel that I'm failing terribly being a mother
sad.gif
Everyone tells me to sleep when BB sleeps.. but where got time?!?!?! She sleeps I'll have to change her diaper, express milk. Next thing she wakes up & ask for attention.

THen my MIL will promptly come into the picture & carry her away. I knw she meant well.. but I felt that she is indirectly telling me that I'm not doing a good job.. she do better. I bot the MIM sling I dun even have the time nor chance to practise with Valerie.. bot for 1 week liao.. still dunno how to use...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Hi SGmom - i hvnt started giving my gal the pacifier yet. Are you able to tell your MIL to leave looking after bb to you totally, and not carry her away when she cries?

Dun despair.. i can understand your blues. Dun say u are failing as a mother.. u are trying yr best liao.. i guess it is tough that someone else is ard to handle BB in a different way as you do.. hang in there..

ya lor Bb make us really bo eng.. when they are awake, they keep us bz w feeding, changing diapers.. when they zzz, we gotta express, sterilise.. do many stuff, b4 we know it, they are awake again. Where got time to sleep when bb sleep?
kao_sleep.gif

If the going gets tough, and u need a listening ear, just come and post yr greviances herein the forum or do u stay ard sengkang/ punggol? u can come over my place if u get really frustrated with staying at home.
happy.gif
Me stay in punggol.

Cheer up! Smile!!

hi ladies

Congrats San!

I maybe going to the fair later coz for the next few days i m goin to have malay massage.

Mum who have c-section: I find my lower tummy near to the wound getiing more flabby and got kinda strained and pain when i sit too long..any of u feel that?

RE: BF/Express milk vs personal time

I got alot of thing to do but bf is getting on my way..I wan to have personal time to exercise but very rush..only have 3 hrs b4 breasts get filled up and pain. How did mum who bf juggle?

Re: Can bb hear?
Recently i dunno what get into me, i keep thinkin Cloie can't hear...She dun seem to be reacting to loud noise near her..and when we make noise near her, her eyes oso near turn toward the sound?
Hope i m not over worried

Serrich: I had a epidural c-section and my hospital bill is abt $6kplus coz i stayed for 5days. Cash paid is about $2K

sgmom: My ma oso wan me to give my gal pacifier but my gal throw it out then she never try again. I mayb wan to give her that coz i find that she is suckling for fun and oso find pulling my nipple amusing(keep doing that). Now that i m oso taking care of her alternate nite, I m totally bf overnite and my nipples now sore..I m sure i latch her properly but dunno why still so painful. I m getting impatient with bf and expressing milk, wanted to give up but when i see her reject bottle sometime and peacefully suckle from my breast then i dun bear to let go.

<font color="0000ff">as @ 01-Jun-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>06/06/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ras</TD><TD>07/06/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shalini</TD><TD>08/06/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janetan</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tankuku</TD><TD>15/06/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelle</TD><TD>18/06/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shane</TD><TD>19/06/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>megtan</TD><TD>21/06/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherry</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>29/06/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shekinah</TD><TD>30/06/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamci</TD><TD>02/07/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jia02</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Pop on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Wt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD>2.8 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icemilo</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Melody</font></TD><TD>2.85 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>28/03/05</TD><TD>16/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Samuel</font></TD><TD>2.6 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ming</TD><TD>31/03/05</TD><TD>08/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Funny</TD><TD>31/03/05</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.7 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger88</TD><TD>02/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>3.51 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>KraZy</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>11/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>2.34 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel79</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miata16</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>26/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>3.01 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tane</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Adam</font></TD><TD>3.5 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>linn</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayson</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_ones</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.13 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>28/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Paige</font></TD><TD>2.44 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shadow</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>05/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hayden</font></TD><TD>2.76 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet77</TD><TD>11/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.8 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aaron</font></TD><TD>3.18 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD>3.67 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zyp</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>28/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zavier</font></TD><TD>3.25 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dewdrops</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>20/04/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Xavier</font></TD><TD>2.7 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carla_lily</TD><TD>17/04/05</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.9 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweatcorn</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>25/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kaeden</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oreo</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier</font></TD><TD>3.16 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariella</TD><TD>21/04/05</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cloie</font></TD><TD>2.92 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sgmom</TD><TD>22/04/05</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Valerie</font></TD><TD>3.27 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>22/04/05</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edie</font></TD><TD>2.81 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklets</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>3.97 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweetbaby</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>01/05/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clarissa</font></TD><TD>3.28 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bloom_tan</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>18/05/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clara</font></TD><TD>2.96 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon(debragoh)</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>06/05/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>3.21 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>picnic</TD><TD>07/05/05</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bryon</font></TD><TD>2.33 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>JuneTen</TD><TD>08/05/05</TD><TD>10/06/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ezra</font></TD><TD>2.4 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>hytten</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>16/05/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Constance</font></TD><TD>3.37 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elibaba</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sandra</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas03</TD><TD>16/05/05</TD><TD>27/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shauna</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>westbb</TD><TD>17/05/05</TD><TD>23/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.14 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.39 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD>3.76 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sally</TD><TD>23/05/05</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Yingting</font></TD><TD>3.53 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>san(nesame)
new.gif
</TD><TD>29/05/05</TD><TD>26/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.71 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<font color="ff0000">Missing Mummies, please update us if possible!!</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmac</TD><TD>02/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Reistan</TD><TD>11/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tan(phobe)</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>??</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mumof1</TD><TD>26/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurmom</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, ESH - Eastshore,</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

oreo,
i will be going this evening... cuz morrow the pc fair will start and i forsee even larger crowd.

oreo
I also plan to go down to motherhood fair but dunno can or not...realised I'm next on the list. Dunno when will bb pop!

Hi gals
Saw all your cutie babies photos. *Envy*

Tigger88, Keane is so cute...feel like hugging n kissing him leh! He has v bright eyes!

sgmom, I have started to give Keane the pacifier since last week. He likes to suckle my nipple to sleep so I have no choice but to give the pacifier. Recently he likes to suck his fingers and sometimes wanting to put his whole fist into his mouth so I will use the pacifier to stop him from sucking his fingers.

adora, thanks! all babies are cute in their own ways. I am sure yours will be too.
happy.gif

I also want to go to the fair but dun think it's convenient to bring Keane along since I need to BF him and the place will sure to be very crowded. If I go without him, my hubby will need to take care of Keane and I "bu fang xin" leh..

<font color="0000ff">krazy</font>
I wanted to go today but can't as i have to take care of my boy as my mum's not free. And i also 'bu fang xin' leave him alone with the maid.

<font color="0000ff">serrich</font>
What time u gals going on Friday? I'm also planning to go to the PC Show.

sgmom: You are not a terrible mother. I feel the same. After giving birth I feel the whole world is inconsiderate. Mom's very helpful but like all parents kept on making me feel I am a lousy mother as well. I got so angry I scolded her twice and ran to my room to cry my lungs out. My hubby too work till late so when I needed comfort he is not around. After my scolding and crying incident.. mom asked me first whenever she wants to offer something to baby. I carried my girl from 11pm to 3.30am this morning coz she refuse to zzz when I put her down she cry.. it is hard being a mother. Hang in there.. try to make that little bit of time to zz and smile..It will do you and baby good. Sometimes I think we are better off learning from our own mistake than having to live up to other ppl's sound advice..99% sound and 1% advice..

tigger88: I m oso figurin out how to bf at the fair if my gal start to get hungry. i do not have proper clothes for bf too..

<font color="ff6000">ariella</font>
I have not tried BFing my son when outside yet. I have bought 2 nursing tops but am not confident of feeding him so if I bring him out I will give formula. You can try using a blanket or shawl to cover when BF outside or use a sling. Like sgmom, I have bought the MIM sling but do not have the chance to try out yet.

hi mummy...
maybe u try to play with ur bb in the day... so when it is night time... they will be tired and fall asleep easily... well remember i say Gerald used to be crankly at the night time.. there are times where i need to pacify him till 3 am... with me carrying him ard... my hubby sleeping... (that time i let my hubby sleep becoz he need to work the next day.. where i'm still at home) but then i realise this is not the way... i decided to train Gerald when it is time to sleep... so i start to bring him to the living room during the day of make the bedroom so bright in the day and play with him most of the time... unless he is real tired n will sleep without carrying him... it work!!! now at abt 8pm he will be tired, i will use hot water to clean him... changes his clothes and apply a little j&amp; bedtime lotion to his joint and fold area... then he know it is time to sleep... he will nap for awhile... (sometime need to carry) then he will wake up betn 10-12 pm for his supper fed then he will sleep through till abt 5-6am before waking up...

hi oreo,
i should be able to reach ex by 2pm (latest) leaving office at 12.30pm... (office at Jurong) u will to join us... u can email me ur contact..

hi tigger,
understand how u feel... my hubby wouldn't want to be alone with Gerald for too long too... as he afraid he can't take care... so if we are going out.. we will leave Gerald with my mother or in law...

hi adora,
u want to be super care hor!!!! if u want to go,... u need to go with someone.. don go alone okie... do take care

hi sgmom...
thanks for reminding me...

hi jas03,
yup i know that c-section going to be ex.. that why i chose c-section instead of induce n wait for my 30% chance of natural birth...

for those mummies who had c-section had anyone did malay massage?

<font color="aa00aa">poshies</font>
I had the malay massage done 3 weeks after my c-section. The lady who did the massage appeared in Channel 8 last wed. On that program that was sponsored by Jean Yip (i think).

Regarding the J&amp;J bedtime lotion, what is it for? I have a bottle of J&amp;J baby oil and a bottle of those normal lotion. Have not apply any to Keane yet.

Back