(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

FACTORY OUTLET in bedok- carters,chereokee etc..at $3-$5 per piece at a shop 2 doors from LEE WAH at Bedok Central.. if anyone is free can go and take a look saw a lot of suitable bb clothes there for both boy and girls.

Hehehe Faye and her new toy (she loves it!), can you tell what her new toy is? :p
254706.jpg

BERRY,
er, the bottle beside her (on her left), wats that? doesn't looked like a toy to me!! hee... hmmm... she looked so cute in this pic...

pcs,
I like your bb hair band.. look so sweet....

Went on baby spree finally! Bought Nuby spoon & fork (colourful, curved handle), Nuby bowl with lid (looks like artist palette, ergonomic for ME, has 2 compartments in the bowl for variety in future, came with long simple spoon), Sassy bib with "holding ledge" (plastic underside, cloth upperside, ledge is removable for washing), Nuk training cup (spout doesn't look soft and hole too big, will test to see how she fares... may delay this. Bought because of the HANDLES which can be used for her other Nuk bottles).

Saw Combi potty similar design to my brandless but ALOT more ex (can't recall how much)- Combi's removable potty bowl is smaller (need more accuracy in "aim" but at least bb's butt won't threaten to fall through as in my bb's case).

Took Tena on her 1st bus ride- she seemed to like it and looked around happily (she fell asleep on return journey cab), but neurotic me was nervous about NO SEAT BELTS! :p
254711.jpg

^ "behind bars" (Shaw Isetan nursery "beds")
254712.jpg

^ oops after that I realised that japanese mums don't let baby rest there... they use it as diaper changing area (for older bbs and toddlers). Lucky didn't let her bury her face in the mattress, eeek.
254713.jpg

^ I love this BIG bib (she salivates so much her top gets soaked through, so I simply place bibs on her and change the bibs a few times daily). She hates this bib cos her head is big :p

254718.jpg

^ Someone busted her diet!
254719.jpg

^ Looking around for dropped crumbs, eh, not enough meh, Tena?
254720.jpg

^ Stick out tongue pic for Berry :p

Berry, did Faye's hair get thicker/longer/darker? Or am I influenced by Tena's bald pate? :p Faye looks especially feminine sweet in that shot, LOL! Dunno wat toy lah... my brains are fried, but I like the poster in the background.

BTW anyone checked out Combi Baby Crockery (bowls, plates) at Shaw Isetan? It looks gd, with base, and pastel colours... but I can't read Japanese, haven't a clue whether microwave-safe etc.

berry,
pray tell wat's faye's new toy? is it e milk bottle which is filled wif something so she can shake/rattle it?

medusa,
tena is sooooooooooo cute in her tongue-sticking-out poses. gab went thru tat stage once where he sticks out his tongue all e time.
u found e nuby stuff in isetan shaw? is it gd? i've bought pigeon spoons, very gd. i actually 2 different types of spoons from pigeon. i'll use 1 set for feeding n 1 set (travel set) for him 2 hold/play.

lil prince,
oops! i made a mistake. i forgot lucas is only 5mths old. he is a big boy so mistook him of e same age as JR.

berry,
Eh...wat is Faye's favourite toy? Share share leh...I haven't got a clue wat it is...can only see a milk bottle like thingy near her feet.

medusa,
Athena looks cheekier these days :p So cute with her tongue sticking out.

Faye new toy: hehe... I filled one of her old small Avent bottle with red beans, filled ard one-third. Removed the teat and glued the cap shut so that the red beans wouldnt escape. Chose red beans for colour contrast.

MT, Faye says she dun want organic cereal liao, want mac's instead.
Faye's hair- Her hair seems a wee bit longer these days but not as dark/thick as in the pic, I up the contrast with adobe hehe. Anyway she still baldie-ish. :p
*sticks tounge back at Tena*

berry n AC,
Check out wat i mean by burrowing into the mattress. Well, i used 2 balls to 'motivate' Kieran to crawl...

254747.jpg

254748.jpg

skyblue...kieran so cute! he wan to drill hole into the mattress liao

MT...tena look happier in these pix, last times more grouchy hehee and the sticking out tongue so cute!

skyblue, wahaha beri 'gay-yian' pics :p When faye burrow and burrow, she'll also leave wet saliva patches all over her mattress. He likes his FP crawling ball or not?

I bought the FP crawl n touch ball and another cheapo ball for Kieran to play... He actually prefers the cheapo ball...chey, next time think i no nid to buy expensive toys for him liao. Kekeke...

254772.jpg

sharon,
So is Sharwyn totally bald now? Cos can't really tell from the foto... But i like the after cut foro...hers eues so big n bright
happy.gif
Kieran asks how come his galfrens (Athena n Sharwyn) all shaving themselves botak when he hasn't even gone for any haircut at all.

Kieran whispers to Faye,"Eh...u dun shave ur hair hor...i like gals with hair."

OKie okie, u help me to remind my hubby hor...

Hey Ladies,
I hope u all don't mind I join in this thread again...

My baby is 3months old now, born on 29 Nov 04, Her name is Chloe!

May-may

Hi, juz saw the pix of the carter's u bought, I juz bought the sleeveless blue/green romper for boy on Sunday! It was cheap... USD5!

Nice buys!!!!

sorry to mummies who reply and my and i reply sooo late.... me really not feeling too good tats y cant read thru every single posting
embarrassed.gif

littleprince
yah, maybe quinn is trying to express himself (abit out of control though)ha!!! as he will scream if dom or me walk away from him, or when hes hot, hungry.... he SCREAM!!!but bo bian....

berry
i really dun know if hes teething.... but i bought the teething gel tat u used on faye. so whenever he cranky and i see hes like feeling some discomfort, i will apply it on his lower gum then he will calm down...jus wondering if a baby is not teething and is crying, then when we apply the gel, will the baby also quiet down or does it only effective when baby is really teething and now crying due to other reason....

maymay
sob sob, i didnt get the email wo..... u also cant resist the leapfrog thingy rite? me tiking of going there again to see theres anymore interesting toys. actually i feel tat leapfrog toys not only a toy, quite a educational brand too.

andrea/slk
me BALDING too...... hubby says ask me to collect all those hair and can make lots of painting brush then he can use it when he teaches drawing for his student!!!! #$@%^&&.......

sharon
dun know woo.... maybe jus cranky??!! *PISS*

peg
actually me not stress leh... tats y i dun know why i keep having stupid dreams and cant zzzzz properly. then i realized after i take some cooling herb drink, the situation improved, so i guess i might be heaty.....

pcs
welcome in!!!! *sorry, abit late*....

medusa
ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *non stop* tat pack of fries looks huge!! CUTE!

sharon
when i see sharwyn getting her hair cut, i was like "oh.... will she feel cold when she go tour"?? then i realized she still have some hair...heee.....

sharing Quinns' pix.... and camera NOT BACK yet!!!! tats why pix are sooo small as taken with handphone, better than nothing lah....

the lady is my sil and the boy is my nephew (her son)

OOps!!! sorry angelia, i forget to make it easier for u to view....

254850.jpg
254851.jpg

254852.jpg
254853.jpg

254854.jpg
254855.jpg

254856.jpg
254857.jpg

254858.jpg

Cosmo..

yup, yup.. the sale items in the carter's shop is real cheap. i only zoom in to those with discount. btw, which part of CA u in?

little_devil..

oh...u have not receive the email...i resend to u tomorrow when i reach office..

haha...the catepillar fr leap frong is sooo cute ... i bought in USA...initially i hesitated in buying ... took the item, when i reached the cashier, told the cashier i change my mind, i dont wan ... then as i was driving towards the airport ... i changed my mind, saw the next toy r us on the way, turn in and bought it...haha...never regret cos gabriel likes it sooo much...

duffy..
hee....i am awake now to express....forget to express before i go to bed...feel asleep while reading....

sharon..

i plan to bring gabriel for his hair cut this thurs, was trying to tell the hair dresser not to shave bald and do the army hair style...

little_devil
Quinn is sooo cute and is always a happy baby...
i got a pic of gabriel in the car seat too... but he looks so serious

254878.jpg

maymay
wah..... u also nite owl ah!!ha!! gd to hav pp reply me at tis hr heeee.......ha!! yah, gabriel looks serious and hes like telling u "i am very tired and why are u still snapping pix"??

little_devil..
not nite owl lar...cos forget to express at around 11+ pm...woke up and express. usu express before zzz and then next express at 6 am.

Skyblue, Faye whispers back to kieran "har? But I oredi dun have hair to begin with leh."

sharon, hehehehe sharwyn looks sooo cute after her shave! Still every inch a pretty girlgirl.
happy.gif

That toy is not cheap, its free!

Morning mummies,
A lot of night time activities huh..
happy.gif

Little Devil,
V cute collage of Quinn's pictures.. he's a very happy baby.
kao_happy.gif

Sharon,
Very memorable family pic.. I'm sure you have a lot of cute hats for Sharwyn to wear during your Aussie trips.. how long are you going there?

berry
no lah, but god knows how frequent the water in the thermal pot is changed .. anyway, i still prefer to bring my own hot water .. :p

wah .. faye really look so ladylike in this pix ..

medusa
now tt kelly mention, i also realise tena is more smiley nowadays .. u are doing a great job!

skyblue
at last see kieran's burrowing, he is so cute .. i really think he is one of the fastest developing bb here leh ..

now come to think of it, i see rhyan doing this often too leh but his butt not so high .. this means learning to crawl? i always assume its either he got no strength to lift his head too high or he just wants to suck the mattress etc ..

sharon
ohhh .. must let rhyan see her pix tonite .. think he will be wondering "how come my gf become like tt huh?"

lil devil
nice pixs of quinn .. i like the piggy back one .. hehe .. u must be so thankful that our world is so modern to hv camera in handphones so tt we always hv a backup if our cameras break down ..

peg, jen, pcs,
wnenever someone "mispronounced" my girl's name, my kapo son will always tell them "auntie/uncle, its "kay-rer" not "ka-ra". u made a mistake." make me pai say only... the reason i chose this name was bcos my son said it so pleasing to the ear and my hubby likes it too.

lil_prince,
i refused to budge & my relatives had to give up trying to take 4D numbers fm keira. i told them flatly that im very pantang & it'll be bad for my bb. my relatives also one kind & said to me "aiyo..u look so modern but so pantang ah?" i very bad, i answered them, "u like ppl to give u a clock as present or not?"

i tell u...the atmosphere was very tense but i was really fed up. my girl was already quite traumatised & they still buay zi dong, didnt want to stop their nonsense. my parents know my temper so they just "hee...hee...she like that one la, her kids very precious like gold"

HUBBY CHANGE DIAPER
all of yr hubbies so considerate & loving!! ask my hubby to change diaper machum ask him to eat poison like that. he also seldoms bottle-feed my 2 kids, only when kena "ambushed"... i.e. when im the toilet. his reson being that he's not confident at handling delicate babies. but now my boy is much older, he plays with him a lot & feeds him his dinner. both father & son are like glued to each other.

lil devil,skyblue,medusa

nic pics of your bbies...
skyblue,
hee.. your boi so cute leh... really like using his head to drill into the bed in order to get moving...
lil devil,
hmm..Quinn grow more and more like you leh..
medusa,
I like the tongue sticking out one... so cheeky...

may,
gab looked so serious... btw, my email add is [email protected]... not sure if you read my earlier postings...

duffy,
welcome...

lil devil,
ya lor.. hate it when my hub commented that hair is everywhere... when he din help out in keeping the house... at least clear of hairs...

skyblue/jnr, that's what i thot! nice of u gals to have a good SIL r/s...
happy.gif

berry, shout, later pple think he siao! hehe... faye's new toy is really innovative!

medusa, i love the green stool tena is on... where did u get it? how much? can i stick her inside and make sure she can't climb out if i need to cook or something? can sit until how old?

sharon, i'm thinking of going fantastic sams too... did u go during weekday? u paid $5 for the cert & photo?

lil devil, quinn is so cute... but angelia sure scold u one... ur first post still there mah... maybe can ask CL to remove for u... :p

ruffy, wow... ryan got so many toys in his bath!

vaingirl, ur son so cute... re: 4D, my hubby also pantang abt it... he din even want to let my ILs buy Jean's birthdate/weight/etc... until he knew it was "picking random numbers" that will be "bad" for bb...

Andrea..
i just send mail to u...

skyblue..
my gabriel likes to do that too...burrow his head into the mattress...when he does that we know he is going to zzz...

he also likes to use his hand and push his whole body up like this...

254918.jpg

254919.jpg

That is the leap frong catepillar that little_devil talks about.

vaingirl
wah, i wanna learn fm u for this too coz my MIL also one kind .. will want her grandkids to pick numbers for her to buy 4D, i really dislike it too .. there was once she did tt to rhyan and he was very frustrated already with "her commotion" and after picking 4 numbers in the end, she realised there was a paper with a number tt dropped under the sofa and she didn't notice .. i think she wanted to suggest rhyan picking the numbers all over again but when she saw my black face carrying rhyan, she didn't dare to suggest liao .. i then casually said the numbers wun strike anyway if my bb picks them in a foul mood ..

actually, my hb also dun dare to touch bbs tt are too young last time .. but fm the moment rhyan was born, he just carried him without thinking whether he know or not, and did all the feeding, bathing etc .. nowadays, we are fighting over who to feed and bath him during wkends coz both of us want to do it .. LOL .. i think the antenatal classes helped alot lor coz it was these classes tt my hb learnt how to bathe and feed / burp bb etc .. nvm lah, yr hb helping u out with your boy now mah, so u hv more time for kiera ..
happy.gif

Back