(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

pcs
thks!
happy.gif

hi all, i'm new in this thread.
my 27-mth-old gal is very slow in eating rice/porridge. but she likes to eat bread, biscuits & fruits. also no problem in drinking milk. anyone of ur kids facing the same situation?

Hi Bernice,
my 27mth old has same preferences! Unless it's Crystal Jade porridge (probly MSG hehe). I think it's fine since bread is carbo, like rice- fruits and meat and veg are good, she likes those. Only the older folks not happy- always egging her to eat her rice (she picks the meat/ dishes, leaves most of the rice unfinished). Traditional mindset to eat 1 whole bowl of rice?

berry
hey, count me out from the order. hubby knows i wanted the birkenstock before CNY and yesterday he went to buy them for me. but if next time u still ordering or maybe me, we shall inform each other again.
happy.gif

Thanks lilprince, ruffy and Jen!
happy.gif

Jen, no lah... my HB where got so RAKISHLY HANDSOME? Lag far behind my Irvin leh, heehee! :p

My Ahboy can pull himself to stand liao! Sofa only, haven't let him try other places. And he's eating porridge! With eggyolk! And 8.9kg! No idea ht, dunno y PD never measure ht eh?

medusa
irvin's only 7.5mths n he's pulling himself 2 stand. i not surprised if he walks independently by 9-10mths. juz measured edward tat day when he was 6.5mths, he was abt 8.6kg.

Jacqui and her CNY "dress" which I bought today!
679086.jpg

Question: can we get baby girl knickers in SG or is that a silly concept. first time i'll be putting jacqui in a dress, sure zao geng, just thought pretty knickers look better than diaper. the knickers here cost 3 for 4 thought it might be cheaper in Singapore?

kypf,
I dun recall putting A in knickers til potty training leh. But some dresses do come with matching bloomers.
Everything shld b cheaper in SG, hehe :p . Jacqui's dress is really pretty, and she's so happy!
happy.gif

Which brings to mind... no one here "open house" for CNY this yr?
sad.gif

Kelly,
btw dun think gd idea to get bumbo if Ed active. No doubt great mileage on Athena, but it's rather useless for Irvin now :/ . Can escape.

kypf, I have a HARD time finding nice diaper covers (not panties) for Faye since she still in diapers. I only managed to find one so far at cheateau de sable, $20 or less cant recall. so for the rest of the time she is in skirt, I put her in panties, which means I have to buy 1-2 sizes bigger to give room for her diaper. These are available in dept stores everywhere, ard $15(give or take 5 bucks) gets you three pieces so yeah its a lil cheaper than wat you get there.

Medusa!! HAHAHA... Dun u let ur hb know u compare Irvin to him like that!! btw, some pple say that son is mum's boyfren in previous life and daughter is dad's galfren in previous life... LOL!!

Re: bumbo
Jean turns the small Ikea colours stools upside down, sit between the legs and tell me it's her Bumbo! I dunno where she learnt that cos her Bumbo is no longer around way before she can talk!

sharon & kelly, must wait till I got time...
lame.gif
hehehe...

kypf, jacqui is so cute!!!

thanks, mummies.
yeah diaper covers should be the correct term, i think, since she's in diapers.. tho I just saw they are called "briefs" on this online catalogue..

682093.jpg

these are similar to the "briefs" i almost bought (but now can't unless i get a chance to go to the city b4 I fly..)

btw, Medusa, the "dresses" i bought don't come with bloomers because they're actually blouses! so long, and SG so hot, I bought them with the intention of letting Jacqui wear them as dresses!

Jen,
hehe I told HB liao. :p Yeah, my bumbo now used by Athena again- dunno why she likes to sit in it when she has others- 2 Daiso chairs, 1 teak chair to choose from?

kypf,
I used to let A's outgrown dresses double up as blouses, to extend mileage, not the other way round, hehe.
happy.gif

Am down with cold. Fever, headache... all because of Irvin's powerful cold bug!

little prince
her first day of school should be on 1 feb, but both myself and my hubby is really tied up at work and not able to take leave, so we decided to start her on 2 feb, friday

jesebelle
Yingxin has been using her left hand since dunno when ; tried to change her but no success and I also asked the PD, she said betta let them be and not change them

today is Yingxin's 3rd day of school, she did pretty well as in she did not wail when I left her there, i stayed about half hour after dropping her off and only when to pick her up when it is time to go
happy.gif

but she refused the food there and rather go hungry; kept asking for milk when she get home and is super tired, knocked out almost immediately when she got into the car on the way home

kelly
wah, very cute pic of edward!!

medusa
Irvin has a cheeky look! hmm, i think he resembles you more

ziztine
i've been telling Yingxin Esther's has a little baby sister and she is very keen to go and give Sarah a hug

kypf
when are you flying back?

puff
good to hear yx coped well at CC. did your ILS go to spy on her during her time there? what do you intend to do with her refusing of food at CC?

puff,
wow, great that YX adapting so well and didn't cry! Gives me some hope for my own girl, hehe. Hmm, I guess feed her something b4 sch, and immediately after? She might be still trying to get used to the place, maybe once she's more comfortable, she'd eat the food there?
Has she been coming home with lots to tell about her day?
happy.gif

puff:

initally i also tot my Janice was coping well at CC, cos the first 2 weeks she was fine when we left. But later, i guessed she figured out that it will be sort of 'permanet' there thus even till today (she started on 3rd Jan), she still fuss/cried/cracky a lot when I or/and hubby left her there in the morning. But the funnie part was after I left, she was ok! no crying and even let the teacher fed her also. With me around, she will 'dun want' this 'dun want' that... headache...

On days when she never take her afternoon nap well, I will can tell one, cos she got 'dark rings' and puffy eyes... hehehe... on these day, after we fed her dinner, we will prepare her for sleep at 8pm. She will easily knocked out...

One more thing, be prepare that they will fall sick and be thin...

Janice already like her father, long legs and hands liao... now she is even more thinner... *sign*

wanted to ask the teacher whether she really eat eventhough I got remind teacher to give her 2nd portion when she finished her first bowl. But sometimes, i scare that the teacher will find me annoying... cos I cant possibility ask them everday right ... how I wish i can install CCTV at CC there and we will be able to view our children movements as and when... im sure that will put our heart at ease... :>

Yuru
so far so good, but i suspect she may start crying soon once she knows that she has to be there 5 days of the week and not just one off thing; well even if she is at home, she doesn't take her nap till at least 1 or 2pm

Jen
happy.gif
been busy with work lor...then back home is chores and more chores

u wanna go visit little sarah together?

little prince
whahahah, talk about my ILs spying....on the 1st day of school, my FIL went to the school after he finished his night shift without informing anyone of us; it was only when we went to pick Yingxin up with my MIL, my MIL said he stood outside the school for 2 whole hours but did not see us nor our car!! the funny thing was he did not even call my hubby or my MIL to check and just stood there until he was tired! turned out he went to the wrong lane.....actually we drove them to the school before but it was at night, so i guess he could not recognised the place during day time....i teased my hubby saying that his phone is a water bottle, cannot call wan that's why his father did not think of calling him

then yesterday, i sent Yingxin to the school myself and only realised today that my FIL went too! he saw the car parked outside the school but did not walked up to look for us! wonder what he is thinking

medusa
i suspect Yingxin could be teething, cos lately she has been putting her finger into her mouth and rubbing here and there plus new environment plus she is super picky about food, so she refused to eat there

i fed her milk before we leave the house; and milk after too..cos she was simply too tired to eat

i did asked the teacher to prepare milk for her in case she refused food, but apparently they did not follow my instructions lor
sad.gif

she did not say anything about her day events; asked her no response wan

peipei
that's what the principal said too - that the cryings may start a week later or so once they realised that they are going to attend school everyday and once the novelty wears off

while i was in the school, there were 2 big kids with running nose and cough
sad.gif
wonder why they still attend school?

well, so long they are healthy, thin should be alright? IMO, betta than being obese, which may be difficult to shed when they are older and which may lead to many health issues

MT, wahahaha nice vid, thanks!

puff, wat about you give her a pack of UHT full cream milk in her bag, then tell her that if she is hungry and doesnt wanna eat cc food, she can go to her bag and get her milk to drink(she can give it to her teacher to help her stick straw in)?
Do continue to ask her abt her day, one day soon she'll be able to tell you wat went on. Maybe u can help her by asking specific questions like 'did you play with any balls/playdough/planes/dolls today? did you like the food teacher gave? etc', ask her yes/no questions instead of open-eneded qns, makes it easier for her to reply you. later on when she can verbalise better, she'll be able to tell you more for sure. Try teling her about your day too, like wat you ate at lunch and so on, it'll help her get the idea of conversations abt wat went on in the day. Hope my $0.02's help
happy.gif

thin/plump- I think for kids, thin or chubby doesnt matter as much as how healthy and active they are lor. Thin doesnt mean that they are less healthy than the chubby kids and vice versa. Just my opinion, and thats wat my PD said too. Personally I havent even measured Faye's weight/height percentile for at least a year. :p

littleprince, i'm flying 13 Feb and arriving 14 Feb. which reminds me, i'll get ur number (and that of any other mummies who have mentioned interest in meeting up) from the list Jen sent out in July.. and give u my contact details when I get back. Probably only meet up after CNY holiday..

Hi mummies

Missing in action for a long time so when I finally logged on, it took me ages to read the posts... wow... beautiful pics of your little ones.

Its been real busy since I went back to work full time. I really miss all the time I spent with my babies. I have encountered a problem... the moment I am back, Si'en wants to nurse and then Gab wants me to carry and play with him. Its quite demanding but I am managing. I am just wondering how others with 2 cope when both babies make a demand? I am a bit lost.

bernice
my 28mths old gabe is also sama sama. hard 2 get him 2 eat carbo, fruits & veg but anything else he sapus easily...fr meat, fish, toufu, egg, soup (all kinds - homecooked, campbell, etc), bread, snacks. he also loves milk & soya bean milk.

MIL is very insistent tat gabe eats 1 BOWL of rice/porridge so he'll b bah bah. 4 me & my mum (strangely my mum not e traditional parent type), as long as he eats his fill fr other stuff, we r fine. even if he dun take 1 grain of rice in a day but he gets other forms of carbo such as potatoes, bread, etc, we r fine wif it.

gabby's mum
u went back 2 work FT? wat happened? tot u r intending 2 b a SAHM?

puff, jen
thks 4 ur compliments

medusa
we not getting bumbo 4 edward cos we doubt he'll b keen 2 sit long in it. he already not patient enuff 2 sit in e highchair. he also not as advanced as irvin. still sitting down happily, rolling abt, NOT eating solids at all

puff
glad 2 hear tat yingxin is doing well in cc. ur FIL kinda strange hor?

medusa
hope ur kids get well soon. my boys' phlegm still hanging around n i've decided 2 take my neighbour's advice. stop all medication n let them heal by themselves. how they r going 2 self-heal? i really like 2 know. last got a GP 2 check e boys' lungs n GP said all clear n e phlegm probably stuck at their throats.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Mummies' Nick </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>05/03/04</TD><TD>2y 11m 02d</TD><TD>ruffy_happy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>07/06/04</TD><TD>2y 08m 00d</TD><TD>jesebelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>23/08/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 15d</TD><TD>gab04 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Jiang Rui</TD><TD>23/08/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 15d</TD><TD>junior </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Kiern</TD><TD>24/08/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 14d</TD><TD>jer (dreamer_j3r) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sarah-Lynn</TD><TD>25/08/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 13d</TD><TD>radiohead </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Keefe</TD><TD>31/08/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 07d</TD><TD>cubbiebb </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>03/09/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 04d</TD><TD>domesticgoddess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>04/09/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 03d</TD><TD>jamie_c78 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>09/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 29d</TD><TD>skyblue </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 24d</TD><TD>expecting_mum </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Faye</TD><TD>23/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 15d</TD><TD>berry </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Rhyan</TD><TD>24/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 14d</TD><TD>littleprince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Quinn</TD><TD>24/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 14d</TD><TD>little_devil </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>24/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 14d</TD><TD>peipei </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD>26/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 12d</TD><TD>pcs </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>27/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 11d</TD><TD>SLK </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>Sharyn</TD><TD>28/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 10d</TD><TD>pets </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Carriane</TD><TD>28/09/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 10d</TD><TD>blisse </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Arnav Neil</TD><TD>03/10/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 04d</TD><TD>sun </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>04/10/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 03d</TD><TD>are </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Lavigne</TD><TD>05/10/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 02d</TD><TD>casros (ouiwii) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>05/10/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 02d</TD><TD>sherhino </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>06/10/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 01d</TD><TD>ziztine </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>08/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 30d</TD><TD>angph38 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 28d</TD><TD>kelly (weddingfairy) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 28d</TD><TD>feline </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Meghan</TD><TD>12/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 26d</TD><TD>deniz (deniz_ann) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>13/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 25d</TD><TD>bride0712 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Hengzhi</TD><TD>14/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 24d</TD><TD>comizgirl </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Qian Ning</TD><TD>18/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 20d</TD><TD>andrea ku </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>18/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 20d</TD><TD>medusa (mtmtmt) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Rafael</TD><TD>18/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 20d</TD><TD>belanda </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>20/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 18d</TD><TD>charsiew rice </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>20/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 18d</TD><TD>may may </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Nilay</TD><TD>22/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 16d</TD><TD>august </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>25/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 13d</TD><TD>AC (anchovy) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Anders</TD><TD>26/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 12d</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>Sharwyn</TD><TD>28/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 10d</TD><TD>sharon </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>29/10/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 09d</TD><TD>gabby's mummy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 30d</TD><TD>yuru </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>42</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>10/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 28d</TD><TD>why & itsun </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>43</TD><TD>Ying Xin</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 27d</TD><TD>puff </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>44</TD><TD>Calista</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 27d</TD><TD>chihiro </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Tristan</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 27d</TD><TD>cxope </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Rui Ying</TD><TD>17/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 21d</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Yohei</TD><TD>20/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 18d</TD><TD>Regina (yogibabe) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 15d</TD><TD>Bing (crazbin) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 15d</TD><TD>kypf (ktpf) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 15d</TD><TD>peg peg </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 09d</TD><TD>duffy/wooof </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>30/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 08d</TD><TD>maple_leaf </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 06d</TD><TD>chantelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Wen Wu</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 06d</TD><TD>rochelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>55</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 05d</TD><TD>TBL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>56</TD><TD>Rinchen</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 05d</TD><TD>bitbit </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>57</TD><TD>Allycia </TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 04d</TD><TD>emma (babypooh) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>58</TD><TD>Steffi</TD><TD>04/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 03d</TD><TD>LL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>59</TD><TD>Dean</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 01d</TD><TD>cody </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>60</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 01d</TD><TD>fruitcake </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>61</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 01d</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>62</TD><TD>Declan Isaac </TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 28d</TD><TD>mngo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>63</TD><TD>Trixilia</TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 28d</TD><TD>sulivyn </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>64</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 27d</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>65</TD><TD>Andric</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 23d</TD><TD>stephie (blurq)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>66</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 21d</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>67</TD><TD>Linus</TD><TD>18/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 20d</TD><TD>oranges</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>68</TD><TD>Jodie</TD><TD>20/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 18d</TD><TD>beanie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>69</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 14d</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>70</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>26/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 12d</TD><TD>GIRL (baobei)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>71</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>03/01/05</TD><TD>2y 01m 04d</TD><TD>Blanche</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>#2 Name</TD><TD>#2 DOB</TD><TD>#2 Age</TD><TD>#2 EDD</TD><TD>Expecting </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>rochelle</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 02d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>peipei</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>12/01/06</TD><TD>1y 00m 26d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>charsiew rice</TD><TD>Evan</TD><TD>10/03/06</TD><TD>10m 28d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>gabby's mummy</TD><TD>Si'En</TD><TD>18/05/06</TD><TD>8m 20d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>chantelle</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>05/06/06</TD><TD>8m 02d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>14/06/06</TD><TD>7m 24d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>medusa (mtmtmt)</TD><TD>Irvin</TD><TD>17/06/06</TD><TD>7m 21d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29)</TD><TD>Nydia</TD><TD>10/07/06</TD><TD>6m 28d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>kelly (weddingfairy)</TD><TD>Edward</TD><TD>13/07/06</TD><TD>6m 25d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>skyblue</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>10/08/06</TD><TD>5m 28d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Blanche</TD><TD>Ayden </TD><TD>10/08/06</TD><TD>5m 28d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>bride0712</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29/09/06</TD><TD>4m 09d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>chihiro</TD><TD>Kenith</TD><TD>10/10/06</TD><TD>3m 28d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>domesticgoddess</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>10/10/06</TD><TD>3m 28d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear)</TD><TD>Rui Xin</TD><TD>23/10/06</TD><TD>3m 15d</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>kypf (ktpf)</TD><TD>Jacqui</TD><TD>25/10/06</TD><TD>3m 13d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>pets</TD><TD>Sharmaine</TD><TD>27/10/06</TD><TD>3m 11d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>Shaynnen</TD><TD>28/10/06</TD><TD>3m 10d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>emma (babypooh)</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>11/11/06</TD><TD>2m 27d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>sherhino</TD><TD>Sasha</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>2m 18d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>ruffy_happy</TD><TD>Roy</TD><TD>13/12/06</TD><TD>1m 25d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD>Jeralyn</TD><TD>13/12/06</TD><TD>1m 25d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>ziztine</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>21/01/07</TD><TD>0m 17d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>bitbit</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14/02/07</TD><TD>39w 0d</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>oranges</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17/05/07</TD><TD>25w 6d</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Baby Name
- Baby DOB
- Mummy Name
- Mummy Nick
- Daddy Name (optional)
- Mobile
- Email address
- MSN contact
- Home Address (Street)
- Occupation/SAHM/WFHM
- Blog/Online Photo Website (if any)

<font color="ff0000">Mummies, I'm going to try to send out the new list after CNY so please PM me any change in ur details asap... thanks!</font>

puff, Sunday morning I will not be at home... u go ahead first...

kelly, what are you doing at 1am?!

puff
Rhyan was upset for the 1st 2 weeks in CC, then ok till last week, started to be upset about going to CC again. I am guessing that it could be coz I had classes almost every night last week and fetched him from nanny's place close to 11pm, and he was upset with this change. Am hoping to re-orientate him after I finish another 3 night classes this week.

I think there may be certain phases that our tots may be upset with going to school lor, just be prepared if that day comes and manage it as best as you can.

Your FIL is indeed very funny, spying to see if yx gets bullied in school again?

Actually, I don't trust the teachers in CC to find alternative food in their kitchen for the kids if they do not want to eat the CC food. So, I am still packing a bread in Rhyan's school bag and ask the teacher to give it to him during breakfast time if he refuses their breakfast.

And, I agree with berry. You should continue to ask yx about her day in school and start with the YES/NO answers. Rhyan didn't tell me anything about his CC initially but now, he is telling me quite a bit liao.

Btw, alot of CCs are not particular with kids having cold / coughs attending. Also, cough especially takes very long to recover. The parents can't possibly take leave for so long to wait for their children's cough to recover. I think the CC will only be particular if the child has fever.

kypf
Sure! My mobile contact is still the same.

jen
Not too sure if I have informed you about my change of email address before, it should be ending with hotmail.com instead of yahoo.com.sg. The ID in front remains the same. Thks.

Berry,
hey I find Athena is making up stories when anyone ask her about her day leh! She will gabble dunno-wat, and the adult will catch on to the WRONG idea, and she will AGREE with the adult on the wrong idea, and the stuff just spins further away from reality!
Eg. I bring her to library, and she comes back telling my mum she went to VIVOCITY. And lately she likes to insist that MIL had fallen down (we question, no, MIL hasn't fallen recently for A to have that impression). Sometimes I think A's reality is rather, err, confused. HB brought her to library storytelling, and she was trying to tell me what happened during storytelling- what apples, butterfly. In the end I really needed to get HB to clarify.

I was thinking once she starts unaccompanied kindy, I will have absolutely no idea what went on.

Kelly,
I think just monitor... Ed not receptive to tuina too? Yaobao and tuina not considered oral medication, can give it a try? I realise Athena exceptionally receptive to tuina, while Irvin is rather wriggly but still can get him through a session with lots of entertaining efforts.
Thx for asking- A & Irv are in better condition than me I think, maybe cos they went PD or tuina, whereas I popped panadol for headache. A in particular seems fine, but we're still wrapping her up in thick clothings! :p Irvin still coughing abit, and his breathing seems hindered (blocked nose? been suctioning his nose mucous too).

medusa
u r right, when athena starts kindy, u probably hv not much idea wat's happening. mayb u only know abt 20-30%.

gabe was like tis in e beginning. since he started school abt 1mth back, whenever i asked him wat he does in school (i ask questions n he replies. i tried asking him 2 tell me, all he say wat he ate). i'll ask him questions like, did u go 2 e playground, did u do any crafts, did u dance, did u sing song, did u write anything, etc. gabe's answers 2 all my questions is YES.

after a while, i dun tik he was telling me e correct stuff cos 1 day, it rained very heavily thru out his entire session n i asked him if they went 2 e playground, gabe said yes. i was like, 'u sure? it was raining.' gabe looked at me, cheekily said "noooooooo".

u know me lah, kan cheong paranoid mummy. i really wanna know wat's happening 2 gabe in school mah so i resortted 2 asking e form teacher almost everyday IF i do pick up gabe. even when my husband picked gabe up, i nagged at him 2 make sure he asks e form teacher my usual questions..."wat did he eat? wat did he do?, etc" knowing my husband, of course he didnt bother 2 ask. juz picked up gabe & left. URGH!

2 an extent bcos i asked so much (and it seems like i'm e only mummy who's a nutcase abt knowing wat gabe does - the other mummies who hangs around waiting 2 pick up their tods, dun even bother 2 talk 2 e teacher), e form teacher now offers me info abt wat gabe does in school, e moment she sees me. hahahahaha!

then i a bit pai seh, i asked around. i checked wif my neighbour (e one wif 2boys in e same kindy as gabe), a few mummies (whose kids r in e same class as gabe) and my ever-experienced mummy. e fellow mummies said their tods also cant say much abt wat they do in school (considering their tods r more articulate than gabe). my neighbour said her 3yrs old son (older than gabe by 9mths) also dun say anything (her son also more articulate & chatty than gabe) so she has 2 prompt him too. my mum said tat tods usually wont say wat they do until they r in nursery or K1. i was like, "HUH? only nursery or K1? then i wont know wat gabe's doing?" (me panicking lah).

things r improving e past 2wks. gabe volunteered info by saying wat he did in school, other than wat he ate lah.

mayb u 1 2 check wif e form teacher abt their curriculum & wat they do in school. oh ya, i even spoke 2 e principal (it wasnt solely abt tis curriculum thingy lah but e principal called me regarding edward's CDA) n e principal shared wif me tat the form teacher will give me all e craft work tat gabe does by e end of e term n there's a parent-teacher mtg in may.

Kelly,
I got a chance to catch War & Beauty these 2 nights only- wah, exciting! Story twists so quickly- out of favour gets back in favour! Aiyah I really must find a way to watch the entire serial, I don't like watching abit abit every night. Prefer one shot fast-forward and finish leh. HK serial pace suits me better than Korean.

Abt kindy, eh last time I asked the P what they do during 2 hrs, she wasn't clear... I have a feeling she didn't know the exact details. I think... it'd be like gather here listen story, gather there eat snack, ask who want to go toilet, then 2 hrs time's up? Very waste-time type of queuing up and gathering together lor?

Medusa
Yes yes, Super nice drama. I'm borrowing from somebody. Will be watching it after my exams in March..... Arghhh have to endure :p

Medusa, pcs, kelly, u watch War & Beauty too?? hahaha... I'm addicted to it so much that I resorted to SuperNanny's technique of putting Jean to zzz alone... it's going to end soon though...

Anyone has Goong, Princess Hours? I missed one *important* episode and wanna catch it... was even tempted to buy the whole set... duh...

Jen, can watch Goong on crunchyroll.com - I caught the entire series there, very small screen lah but since I ffwd most, it doesn't bother me.

Drama serials- Eh how come you all got time to watch ah? If you watch at night then next day not tired to care for tod and/or work? The kiddos do wat when u watch? Maybe u all have alot more self-discipline than me, I'm the type who will be super compelled to finish everything, will prob end up watching like 4 episodes instead of 1 a day, then the next day cannot function properly due to sleep deprivation, so I dont dare to start :p

MT, eh I tried checking out crunchyroll, cannot fast foward wan!

MT, I read somwhere that its v common for this to happen at this age, like once when one of Faye's classmate got pushed by another girl in class, she told me that SHE herself got pushed and she fell, I only found out the truth when I asked the teacher about it following lesson. But I guess having conversations is still a good habit to establish lor, whether wat they are telling us is the *exact* truth or not. I feel that it offers alot of insights to their world as well. I guess when they are in kindy (4/5yrs?), they'll be able to communicate details alot better, but meanwhile I am enjoying listening to the stuff Faye tells me about sch haha.

berry
ha!!!! me too will sure watch like 3 or 4 episode straight and lately me too, hook on to a japanese series, super duper funny and hubby and me will laugh like mad while watching. BUT like wat u say, the next day i really have to drag myself to wake up and i tell myself i shall not start all these series again *hubby inform me tat he has another 2 series waiting for me* :p

i guess im NOT flexible enough?? as i always make sure the house is clean before i sleep, at least no dirty floor or dirty dishes in the sink so by the time im done and bath, its pretty late so lately hubby will help me with part of those chores so we can watch earlier and end earlier:p

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

the following is a conversation betwwen 2 boys. i over heard it while at the playground with quinn. for infor i think both boys are at ard age 4 or so. and 1 of the boy is the boy who screamed at quinn when quinn was like 1 year old. tat time quinn walking towards him and tat boy just SCREAM at him and jerk his bicycle just to keep quinn away from him.

both boys cycling.....
BOY 1 *the very unfriendly wan* : hey hey hey!!! why just now i ask u to stop u never stop ah?? *in a very yah yah and demanding manner*

BOY 2 : because ur bicycle expensive and good mah and mine is lau yah so cant brake in time lor.

Back