golden kiwi
watermelon
doughnut peach
strawberry
banana

SNACKS
bb yoghurt

domesticgoddess
my baby is toothless and though can give them bite size, i still puree the fruits (not exactly puree but scrape the flesh using a metal spoon)

jen
jean is definitely not skinny lah, so chubby....even my hb says she's bigger in size than yingxin though jean is one month younger

sure will vote for jean and athena....later lah, i haven't even cast my holy votes on my darling leh

if u dun wan the cereal, can gimme??

cow
egg yolk is hard boiled and has to be fully cooked

angelia
i give the green pear shaped

medusa
eh...i also can't find lucas (paiseh, can't really recall his look)

neil didn't go for the photoshoot

cody
i cook brown rice in slow cooker for over 6 hours and the effect is smooth cantonese style congee - but u have to keep monitoring and add water if necessary

beanie
owwww....so sweet of your hubby!!

i feel this boy (or the pic?) look a little like rhyan leh...

308635.jpg

Berry
Tks for the pic on Cheerios. So pai seh. This is the 1st time i've seen such bb food
blush.gif

Kelly
Hope u recover soon. U might be pregnant?? Why don't u test it!! so exciting u could be No#2!!!

Beanie
yr hb is sooooo sweet *v v v envy* :p

Hi mummies,

Sorry that I really MIA for damn long time. Thanks to Kelly for giving me this link cos' I dun have it with me and I m not in Singapore now
sad.gif
and will only be back end of the week ...

I heard from my sil skyblue that mummies in SB have voted for our darling JR. You all are so sweet! Thanks so much!
I feel so guilty that I havent even see the pic and cast my vote yet cos I left for work since Sunday early morning and I also missed JR's 1st year birthday today ....very sad

Btw, I have to say I have lousy memory cos I almost forgotten the userid and password to this forum and almost gave up just now
sad.gif

Thank again.

I went past those boards at United Square earlier and had a quick look. Didn't have the pictures with me, so can't vote. But will go have a look again tomorrow morning and vote for your precious.
happy.gif

hmm... don't know whose son is JR, but my boy Marcus looks like him. heehee...

fruitcake: how much does the organic yogurt cost? do you give only organic food to your bb?

STIMULATION:
maybe you have discussed this already, but if you can be bothered to, i have a few questions.
what do you do to stimulate your bb? anyone planning to take them to playgroups soon?

domesticgoddess, by stimulate, I guess you like stimulate learning? I stimulate Faye by talking/elaborating to her alot, reading to her, singing to her, bringing her around the house with me most of the time when I do my stuff. She also gets the freedom to explore by touching/feeling/tasting as and when without unnecessary distruption. She doest go to a proper 'playgroup' yet, but she goes to gymboree (there are lotsa gymboree info in the archives or/and on their website) several times a month. She also meets up with her friends(yar, she got friends wan!) once in a while.

fruitcake
got leh, i steamed the asparagus once and i cldn't stand the smell. but, i still strained it for rhyan to eat. and, it wasn't easy to strain either, so think i try again at a later stage.

kelly
i used dialup at home but not that jialat like how you described leh, maybe some configurations problem?

i saw pigeon food boxes before but all like very high sugar contents leh, so never bought before.

DG
porridge - carbo, i suppose. for fish, on average rhyan takes it abt 3-4 times a week.

cody
i only knew there are japanese rice tt are of this size till my nanny told me calrose rice from australia better. not sua ku lah, we all learn from each other mah.
happy.gif

brown rice - you MUST ask berry coz i seldom cook BR. i grinded before and gave some to nanny, end up she cook it everyday and suddenly rhyan had alot of rashes. so now, i only give once in a while.

beanie
yr hb is so sweet! happy anniversary!

DISNEY pixs
wakao! i think they didn't take YX's pix properly leh, she so pretty and they take till her eyes like so small. i hv not seen JR for so long, he looks so grown up now!

but hor, on the board, most of bbs are smiling and look cute leh. tough competition but i hv confidence in our bbs here!
happy.gif

puff
eh, tt bb like got curly hair, is it? other than hair, do resembles rhyan abit .. hehe ..

CORNFLAKES
i can't wait for my darling to be able to take the normal cornflakes leh, coz i am a cornflake addict! i can eat cornflakes with HL milk for the whole day and nothing else, even my hb also buay tahan me. but, he ransacks my cornflakes and milk when he is hungry.
biggrin.gif

skyblue
rhyan's motorbike at nanny's hse, wanted to take pix for u but forgot to bring out cam again today. i will try to remember and post next wk lar.
happy.gif

NAKKED PIXS
happy.gif

308668.jpg
308669.jpg

^ my mummy hor, went to buy toothbrush for me after you all say i shld start brushing my teeth liao. so i brush lor .. (got see my hair or not, daddy style one!)

skyblueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
btw, i think the avatar you made for rhyan really looks like him in the nakked pixs leh (minus no clothes lar!)

308674.jpg

little prince, Rhyan can take corn well right? actually, you can try grinding the cornflakes and then adding milk to make it like cereal? And since he doesnt mind coarser texture, maybe dun even need to grind, just smash it up a little then let it stand in milk to soften before feeding?

medusa, thanks!!
happy.gif
huh, photogenic quality 60%?? die lah... the pix so ugly... i agree wif berry that dun really reflect the personality of the bb cos my gal usually not like that lor...
sad.gif
hb feels that tena's pix is nicer...
happy.gif

puff, i think jean's pix is not nice at all!! she's not at "top form" leh... cos she just woke up after zzz for 1+hr!!! the photographer was like "snap", ok one shot can leow!!! wah leow... then we were like hmm... actually we took another shot which was better... then the gal say use that one... but then, in the end still use back the original?! sigh... sianz... oh, just saw ur reply on the cereal... I tot no one wants leow... just passed to my bbsitter yesterday to open and try a few spoons... maybe haven't open yet... tonite I ask her... if open oredi u still want?? and when u want the yogurt? better make it fast leh... exp 30 aug... sms me kae?

prince, i think the pix really look like rhyan leh... hehe...

MUMMIES, THANK YOU FOR UR VOTES!!!
proud.gif

domestic goddess

the yogurt comes in a 300g tub, costs $6-$6.50, i use it over a week. i wish i could buy organic for the whole family :p but it's just too costly. i give luke a mix of organic and non-organic, depending on price and availability. you use organic food too?

littleprince

rhyan's always got such a cheeky look! hehe, only got the top half hor :p

bb contest.
that photographer do no justice to the bb!!! athena, YX so much more prettier! puff and medusa, ur photography skills much better leh!

berry
good idea!!!
happy.gif
ok, i will try. but hor, now my hse only got koko krunch. :p think i better buy another brand for him to try else he become choco addict like his daddy and mummy.

btw, cornflakes are really made from "corn" ah?

jen
i think jean's pix look nice too, dun worry lar. eh, rhyan didn't take part in the disney contest else maybe got look-a-like bbs hor .. hehe .. i did think of signing up at first but realised hv to go for auditions on wkdays and what not, then dun want liao.

fruitcake
now GROWN UP liao mah, cannot take bottom half photos anymore. :p

yipee! my collg revived my MSN for me!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

RHYAN AND QUINN ARE 11 MTHS OLD TODAY! and FAYE turned 11 MTHS OLD YESTERDAY!

Hey all..
Thanks for Medusa posting on my blog. This link was buried in my email. And Finally, I dig it out.

A short-reintro, I am Sunita, have 3 kids. Ashwina(6 yrs old), Avasha(3 yr old) and Arnav Neil(10 months). I am currently in California, USA> My DH got a job here. We are hoping that we would get our green cards and settle here
happy.gif
Lets see what happens..

Neil is doing great. he babbles so much but the only definite thing I can make out is dada and ball I think. He is cruising and can take 2-3 steps unaided. However, i dont want him to walk as them, my 3 kids were run in 3 different directions LOL
We are just getting used to life here(moved in June 05). The girls are all enrolled in school and would start next month. I cannot wait. get some free time.. with me and just the baby..
Okay long enough..
Here is the link to blog in anyone is interested.I have some pictures posted up there

http://sraikh.blogspot.com/

little prince, Kellogg's Corn Flakes Ingredients:
Milled corn, sugar, malt flavoring, high fructose corn syrup, salt, iron, niacinamide, sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin D. To maintain quality, BHT has been added to the packaging
http://www.kelloggs.com/cgi-bin/brandpages/product.pl?product=449&company=3

wah cornflakes alot of sugar leh... it's the 2nd ingredient in the list meaning 2nd largest quantity.
Maybe cheerios is better?

Thanks for compliments on my photography, heh. :D

<font color="0000ff">cornflakes</font>
Noticed most Kellog conflakes very sweet(high sugar). I give Ryan the rice bubbles one. Actually they can eat bread also right.. more nutritious then cornflakes??- (waiting answer from Berry)

Happy 11mth birthday to the guys and babe! So fast! Aiyoh nowadays I miss Athena's young-baby look... but I don't miss her wailing in those months :p . At least now she responds better- smiles and all that!

Hi all mummies &amp; daddy

Sorry, I had mia for some time but i still follow the thread closely except dare not post here.

Hope I dun offend anyone as I do not know how to express myself. Just feeling very bad &amp; upset with myself whenever I read the post. I feel I'm a LOUSY &amp; USELESS mummy. I really want to post and join in the fun here but I really dun know how to express myself and overcome my guilt to Nicole

From spending time, feeding food, buying toy etc for Nicole was never sufficient as compare to the mummy &amp; daddy here tat do for their bb. Till now I had not even cook a proper &amp; decent meal for Nicoel except feedign her instant cereal. All the porridge was cook by MIL during her stay at weekday.

Nicole had been staying at MIL place during weekday and we visit her every wed and bring her back either on Fri or Sat depending whether I working on Sat. Weekend was short for our bonding &amp; Nicole is very clinging to me tat leaev me with no other time preparing meal for her. Her toy was limited, the only luxury toy i bot for her was the bruin actvity table &amp; push walker (still kept until she learnt to walk)&amp; bruin musical ball other then tat all are normal toy.

I find mummy &amp; daddy here really dote on their darling and shower them with love &amp; toy. But hb &amp; I find that Nicole is still not very gd at playing all this toy and wat we bot now is sufficient but I cant help feeling guilty whenever I saw u all showering bb with gift where my poor Nicole have a LOUSY parent tat make her play the usual toy.
Nicole had recently learnt how to sit firmly during 7mth plus tat make me so worried why is she taking so long.

I really worried tat she not gaining enough nutrient although PIL take great care of her. MIL had the same thinking as Littleprince MIL (if i rem correctly) tat dun need so many ingredient in porridge just add one a day will do. So Nicole does not have much variety that make her hate porridge. MIL keep hinting to add seasoning saying tat no seasoning not nice tat why she dun like. I say no but behind my back I dun know whether did she add but I have a gd FIL tat quite restrict Nicole diet on certain BAN fd that mummy here BAN so I would say tat I'm at least lucky to have a FIL to help to keep lookout. But I would say MIL oso dote on Nicole except her way of love is diff wif us and more on the olden way of taking care kid. So I really hope Nicole will be pleased with the way HB, PIl &amp; I takign care of her.

Sorry for the long and nagging mail. really hope I can overcome my guilt and join in the fun back slowly.

Happy 11th Mth to Quinn &amp; Rhyan.
Nicole is 8th Mth old today

Congrats to all disney bb

ruffy, LOL!!! My answer is not THE answer leh, my answers are MY answers, my personal opinion only. other ppl may have different opnions that will vary and still correct (subjective mah, some things).
Bread/cornflakes- I think its depends on what bread and what cornflakes. If its high-quality multi/wholegrain bread vs regular cornflakes, then def the bread better. if its plain white bread vs cheerios, then cheerios def win!

Berry,
U expert mah. Yeah I know answer is varying.
happy.gif
Anyone else give Rice bubbles. HAve seen cheerios but very expensive leh. So far I don't think they can eat those multigrain cereal yet right?

wendy, eh u must post more, then hor we can encourage you more, then you will feel better mah
happy.gif

Weekend maybe you can get hubby to look after her for a short while and you can sneak off to kitchen to cook porridge? Or you could get hb to carry her standing next to you while u cook? Actually hor, instant cereal might not necessary be less nutritious. You can add steamed veggies or fresh fruits to the cereal?
TOYS- High-end (expensive) toys are NOT always better. Sometimes, simple play items can be alot better for the baby, cause then baby gets to excercise creativity.
You must do your best to stay positive. BBs can pick up vibes from their mummies, if you feel bad/sad/guilty most of the time, bb will be affected. A happy mummy = happy baby. Now is just the beginning, you have a LIFETIME to nuture your child and be there to provide support. When your bb is older and can come home with you daily, you'll have the chance to spend all the time you want with her. YOU are the mummy and I am sure she knows that
happy.gif

ruffy, why cannot eat multi-grain cereal ah? I feed faye multi-grain stuff leh. Yar, cheerios very expensive! How about getting other cereals that are low in sugar?

ruffy, my bbsitter gives Jean plain bread to eat sometimes leh... should be ok rite?? :p

yah, I agree berry is the expert!! haha... berry, why dun u cook extra chicken stock and then sell it to us!! wahaha...
happy.gif
*lazy mummy* btw, I bought the organic ABC pasta leow... planning to cook for her during the weekend... how much do u cook each time huh?? (Take the Avent Bottle cap as a guide?) And what ingredients to add? Pls advice, expert mummy...
happy.gif

wendy, dun be upset wif urself... sometimes i'm upset wif myself too... jean as very little toys as well... let's see:
1. Sassy Alphabets
2. Bruin Activity Table
3. Groaner Hammer
4. Bruin suction cap toy
5. MY old bu dao weng
6. Playgyms (gifts, now dun use leow)
7. Bumbo seat <-- is this a toy?!? whahha...
THAT'S ALL!!! my mum's complaining why we dun buy toys for her... but my rationale is her attention span quite short now... give her one toy, less than 2 min she want other things leow... like my breast pump?!? wait till she knows how to demand for toys and really wants something then we buy for her lor...

oh, I only cook for Jean a few times too... that's only becos she doesn't like to eat those instant cereal... cos usually she's at bbsitter or my mum will cook during weekends... and I'm the kind who dun see what can or cannot eat leh... I just apportion out a small amount from whatever I cook for her consumption... keke... so not balanced diet cannot blame me lah...

As long as baby is happy and active... dun worry, kae??
happy.gif

Happy Birthdays to all babies!!!

wendypooh
everyone's giving in terms of love and material is different, lesser or more doesn't make a parent better or worse. i am sure nicole will be able to understand yr situation.

i am sure spending less time with nicole is not what u want. maybe instead of feeling guilty, why not try to improve the situation to achieve what you really want? humans should not succumb to circumstances but rather, overcome them. if we all can do it, i am sure you can too!

cooking meals - you can cook nutritious meals for nicole over the wkend, or batch process some frozen food cubes and bring it over for MIL so that she can add into nicole's porridge. i think she thinks its not necessary to make the extra effort to put more ingredients since bb is still small (thats what my MIL thinks lar!) so if you make the cubes liao, she dun add also wasted mah.

as for toys, you never read berry's post ah? too much toys are not that good for our bbs coz of concentration skills. even for me, i kept half of rhyan's toys last week to rotate every 2 wks for the same reason.

IF you really think nicole is not in good hands with yr MIL in terms of so many factors and you want to spend more time with her (enduring the possibility tt you will be very tired coz need to take care of her after work etc), then maybe you should consider putting her in infantcare so that you can spend more time with her?

for me, i hv never considered to leave rhyan with my MIL. if nanny cldn't take care of rhyan back then, i wld hv enrol him in an infant care centre. may be tough, but if i can find a good infant care centre, i am sure its worthwhile.
happy.gif

Wendy,
hmmm you sound as neurotic as me, hehe. I'm hung-up over my personal perception that ME as a SAHM, I should cook fresh food lah, do homemade GD flashcards etc. :p

But hor... if you spend wkend with baby, and baby WANTS u to be by her side all the time... wat for sneak off to cook porridge? She can have all the home-cooked porridge on wkdays. Wkends just spend time with her lor!
happy.gif

Toys- I haven't bought for long time liao! I NOT tempted leh!
happy.gif
Me REFORMED liao. LOL!

rhyan says "thank you" to everyone!
happy.gif

sharon
my wall got cracked lines but not tt jialat to get on my nerves yet. :p

jen
rhyan eats plain bread most of the time with me! LOL! i eat those bread with filling, he eats the plain part. as long as its not for a meal, should be ok lar.

ABC pasta - i use my hands to take, one handful = one meal. ingredients same as what i use for porridge.

Hi mums..

My magazine is looking for babies to pose for our cover.
If you are interested, please email me your baby's photo &amp; particular. we'll do a selection to come for an audition.
Please PM me.

Note: Please kindly state that you are from this thread.

thanks!

wendy, lilprince always got beri good ideas wan LOL! Hey do consider batch-cooking and the giving it to your mil to cook her porridge. You could make stock(fish/chicken/pork/beef) cubes and tell her to use that to prepare the porridge, can make carrot/pumpkin/broccoli/spinach cubes, can make pureed meat cubes! and you buy toufu yourself, cut up in small serving sizes, then bring over in a container to your mil, pre-cut. All she needs to do is just to dump these cubes and the toufu into porridge, very convenient for her!!
biggrin.gif

Berry,
I haven't given multi-grain cereal to Ryan coz
1. Haven't finish the rice bubble yet..haha.
2. some of them come with fruits can be very sweet yet..have yet to do market research.
I think should be okay if bb can chew and not just swallow the whole thing..coz can get choked.

berry, how to make those stock cubes?? sorry if u had posted b4... prob missed it cos my work quite erratic... pls pls teach me again... thanx!!

littleprince
yes, very tough competition, total 164 babies and i *think* only ONE will become disney baby!! lol...

anyway, that pic is lousy and i dun expect her to win also, especially when athena and jean is also inside the contest...lol

nevertheless, she will always be my little CHAMPION!!

yah, the baby has curly hair but i dunno his race cos there's no name on the pics but hor i think he's a malay

jen
aiyah, my darling also not in top form cos she was super sleepy and grouchy!!

how about i get from you on friday evening?

Jen ah, I JUST posted yesterday leh. I cut n paste for you " I simmer meat (either chicken/beef/pork) with carrots and/or pumpkin, simmer for ard 4-5 hours, then strain and reduce the amount of liquid over fire to thicken the flavour. If your bb can take onions and corn, good to add as well."

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="0000ff">Babies' Name</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Babies' DOB</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">BB Age (in mths)</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Mummies' Nick</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryan Chan Yan Hui</TD><TD>05/03/04</TD><TD>17m 19d</TD><TD>ruffy_happy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>23/08/04</TD><TD>12m 01d</TD><TD>gab04 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiang Rui</TD><TD>23/08/04</TD><TD>12m 01d</TD><TD>junior </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">Kiern</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">24/08/04</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">12m 00d</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">jer</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah-Lynn</TD><TD>25/08/04</TD><TD>11m 30d</TD><TD>radiohead </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keefe</TD><TD>31/08/04</TD><TD>11m 24d</TD><TD>cubbiebb </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>09/09/04</TD><TD>11m 15d</TD><TD>skyblue </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/09/04</TD><TD>11m 10d</TD><TD>expecting_mum </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tan Hong Wei</TD><TD>15/09/04</TD><TD>11m 09d</TD><TD>mom </TD></TR><TR><TD>-</TD><TD>18/09/04</TD><TD>11m 06d</TD><TD>chiuling </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18/09/04</TD><TD>11m 06d</TD><TD>vaingirl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Faye</TD><TD>23/09/04</TD><TD>11m 01d</TD><TD>berry </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">Rhyan</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">24/09/04</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">11m 00d</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">littleprince</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">Quinn</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">24/09/04</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">11m 00d</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">little_devil</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>26/09/04</TD><TD>10m 29d</TD><TD>pcs </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>27/09/04</TD><TD>10m 28d</TD><TD>SLK </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharyn</TD><TD>28/09/04</TD><TD>10m 27d</TD><TD>pets </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shaness</TD><TD>28/09/04</TD><TD>10m 27d</TD><TD>yingzi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carriane</TD><TD>28/09/04</TD><TD>10m 27d</TD><TD>blisse </TD></TR><TR><TD>Arnav Neil</TD><TD>03/10/04</TD><TD>10m 21d</TD><TD>sun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>04/10/04</TD><TD>10m 20d</TD><TD>are </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lavigne</TD><TD>05/10/04</TD><TD>10m 19d</TD><TD>casros </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther</TD><TD>06/10/04</TD><TD>10m 18d</TD><TD>ziztine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>08/10/04</TD><TD>10m 16d</TD><TD>angph38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ray</TD><TD>08/10/04</TD><TD>10m 16d</TD><TD>micky </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>10m 14d</TD><TD>kelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meghan Alyssa Francis</TD><TD>12/10/04</TD><TD>10m 12d</TD><TD>deniz </TD></TR><TR><TD>-</TD><TD>13/10/04</TD><TD>10m 11d</TD><TD>bride0712 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Ning</TD><TD>18/10/04</TD><TD>10m 06d</TD><TD>andrea ku </TD></TR><TR><TD>Athena</TD><TD>18/10/04</TD><TD>10m 06d</TD><TD>mtmtmt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>20/10/04</TD><TD>10m 04d</TD><TD>charsiew rice </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>20/10/04</TD><TD>10m 04d</TD><TD>may may </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nilay</TD><TD>22/10/04</TD><TD>10m 02d</TD><TD>august </TD></TR><TR><TD>Justin</TD><TD>25/10/04</TD><TD>9m 30d</TD><TD>AC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anders Foo</TD><TD>26/10/04</TD><TD>9m 29d</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharwyn</TD><TD>28/10/04</TD><TD>9m 27d</TD><TD>sharon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>29/10/04</TD><TD>9m 26d</TD><TD>gabby mummy </TD></TR><TR><TD>KJ</TD><TD>01/11/04</TD><TD>9m 23d</TD><TD>kelly (mona) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>9m 16d</TD><TD>yuru </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>09/11/04</TD><TD>9m 15d</TD><TD>cosmo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Tan Yun Ting</TD><TD>10/11/04</TD><TD>9m 14d</TD><TD>itsun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying Xin</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>9m 13d</TD><TD>puff </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calista</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>9m 13d</TD><TD>chihiro </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rui Ying</TD><TD>17/11/04</TD><TD>9m 07d</TD><TD>KC </TD></TR><TR><TD>-</TD><TD>18/11/04</TD><TD>9m 06d</TD><TD>deer </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>20/11/04</TD><TD>9m 04d</TD><TD>guess </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>22/11/04</TD><TD>9m 02d</TD><TD>seahorse </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brandon Koh</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>9m 01d</TD><TD>Bing </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>9m 01d</TD><TD>kypf </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>9m 01d</TD><TD>peg peg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/11/04</TD><TD>8m 26d</TD><TD>wooof </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>30/11/04</TD><TD>8m 25d</TD><TD>maple_leaf </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>8m 23d</TD><TD>chantelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>-</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>8m 23d</TD><TD>rochelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>8m 22d</TD><TD>TBL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Allycia </TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>8m 21d</TD><TD>emma </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steffi Chia</TD><TD>04/12/04</TD><TD>8m 20d</TD><TD>LL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dean Awyong</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>8m 18d</TD><TD>cody </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>8m 18d</TD><TD>leo29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Luke Ong</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>8m 18d</TD><TD>fruitcake </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trixilia</TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>8m 14d</TD><TD>sulivyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Declan Isaac </TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>8m 14d</TD><TD>mngo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>8m 13d</TD><TD>jen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andric</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>8m 09d</TD><TD>stephie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>8m 07d</TD><TD>lachesiz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linus</TD><TD>18/12/04</TD><TD>8m 06d</TD><TD>oranges </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jodie</TD><TD>20/12/04</TD><TD>8m 04d</TD><TD>beanie </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">Nicole</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">24/12/04</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">8m 00d</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">wendypooh</font></td></tr></table>

wendypooh

eh, tofu got to take note coz abit difficult to freeze or maintain by the older generation hor. skarli never store properly spoil, so take note.

see? all of us are so supportive, hope our comments can help you!

oops, i missed out this "Happy 8mths old birthday to Nicole"!

hey puff,
may i ask if you happen to take lucas's pic? i have no time to go down to united square to take a look
sad.gif
but i know his pic is also not very well taken... sigh...

mummies,
can help vote for lucas? he is A29

SMS DisneyBaby A29 [your name] [your nric]
to 91115541

thank you!

Puff:
ah puff! thank youuuuuuuuu!
u are the FIRST person to tell me that she's cooked brown rice till congee consistency with a slow cooker. That's exactly what i wanted to do!!! Just that i had no idea how long it would take. Thanks for the info.
happy.gif

medusa: eh athena looks cute mah! why u say she looks matured???

Vegetables / Puff:
eh i thot Heng Cai = spinach (green stems) also? no ah?

Wendypooh:
pls dun feel sad or guilty! I also leave my son mainly to my mIL to take care, and sometimes i feel she does a better job than i, esp when dean cries.

in terms of toys, i dun think $$ spent on toys = love. Some of dean's toys are empty tissue boxes, half filled vitamin bottles etc etc, simple things can entertain them!

cody

littleprince, pcs, littledevil, berry, skyblue etc. and all those mummies with babies approching 1 yr old,

holding any birthday parties for your little ones?
i'm still cracking my head over what to do for lucas....

cody, u try out the BR porridge and lemme know the results? Cause for my slow cooker, I cook and cook, still cannot make it really smooth leh.

puff, friday evening a bit tight for me cos usually rushing down to my parents' place... u gimme a call when u coming to arrange time... btw, thurs also can...
happy.gif
oh, u haven't tell me abt the cereal, if open, u mind or not? also, yx's hair so pretty, u shouldn't have covered it up... anyway, we got so much support here, dun be so not confident abt yx leh...
happy.gif

berry, thank you!! muak... but u say strain means what huh? use the sieve and only leave the "za" huh? then will be dry wat?? i tot the nutrients will be in the "water"? sorry, very stupid abt cooking... pls explain more... :p

prince, very tough... that's why I posted everyone's codes lor... cos was thinking of letting our "forum" babies have a higher ground than other "non-forum" babies mah... =P even though we got "same" votes from here, *maybe* we can have an advantage over others?? keke...

Clapping Hand

bounce.gif
I was so happy yty nite.... nat know how to clap her hand by herself. Actually she start to do this the nite b4 but in very funny way as her coordinaton is still nt very gd. Yty nite when she saw me, she was so happy that start to clap her hand. And when i brg her home, i let her play the activity table. Again she start to clap hand when it play the music.

Morning Milk

Mummies n daddy, ask u all hor... when ur bb wake up in the morning, will u make milk for him even he nvr ask for it?

Back