(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

Puff
Thanks for sharing ur experience. Do take care and rest well!

Ziztine
The lactation consultant used her fingers to shape and pull the nipple out. I got 'scolded' for not doing this preparation b4 giving birth.

<font color="0000ff">the following are meant to be posted yesterday, but dunno wat happened, can't dial-in after i replied these messages..</font>

<font color="aa00aa">berry,</font>
my nipples very sore
sad.gif
and my gal likes to bite &amp; twist!!! hiaz...

my gal has the pimple like thingy too.. but i din ask PD if can do anything to rid it more quickly since he alr mentioned they'll go away soon, and since the pimples like thingy on her arms are already gone, i guess those on the face should go off soon.. *pray hard*

<font color="aa00aa">little devil,</font>
end up i washed my hair &amp; shower today, which happened to be day 8 too
happy.gif

then hor, i stupid, use the herbal water to wash face too &amp; it's so "hot" prob due to the ginger!! *stupid me*

<font color="aa00aa">kelly,</font>
wat time did u sun the bb? do feed him before going for sun bathing. my mum sun her for abt 20 mins, front only cos she said bb too fragile at the moment &amp; she dun dare to flip her over to let her sleep on her tummy.

PD says sometimes it'll be green and it's normal. think our mom/mil all attribute green poo to bb in "shock".

<font color="aa00aa">august,</font>
nope, PD says it's normal &amp; will go away by themselves..

erm.. what u mean by "... (Dr Adrian) supportive enough during the labour?"

my labour was long, but actual "delivery" quite short, after 4~5 pushes, proceeded wif vacuum cos bb in distress.

<font color="aa00aa">sun,</font>
PD says still hv slight jaundice, but did take any blood test. juz ask us to monitor for another wk &amp; continue to sun her. so i guess shanice is doing fine
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">diapers</font>
Mamy Poko doesn't hv indicator rite?

<font color="0000ff">juz wondering how did u register ur bb's name?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">e.g.
Kelly Tan Lai Peng (Chen Li Ping) Ƽ
Kelly Tan (Chen Li Ping) Ƽ
Tan Lai Peng, Kelly (Chen Li Ping) Ƽ
</font>

angelia,
we were instructed to sun bet 8-9am and 20mins on front &amp; back each.

we only managed to sun him in the front for 10mins b4 he got cranky. my husband turned him over and less than 2mins, he cried so badly until we heartache so we quickly stopped sunning him.

frankly, we also havent decide on how the name shld be...my husband likes it simply as Gabriel Thong but i tot we need to add in the dialect name too. i dunno...

ziztine,
my MIL (who's doing my confinement for me) also commented that my tummy has gone down considerably, compared to the 1st 2-3days after delivery.

i told her it's due to breastfeeding cos i didnt do anything else except eat, sleep, watch TV.

i've booked the malay massage lady so cant back out of it but i'll be getting the slimming belt soon.

Berry,
my ger has some muscus in her nose too. She has been crying the whole of last night n just now. Then i was quite afraid she is sick. understand how u feel. Perhaps u can go n buy the nose suction one. Can suck the muscus out. My hubby did that for my ger.

little_devil,
dont worry! believe u will do it well.

SLK,
wow thats alot
happy.gif
congrats! how did u increase ur ss? thks for the compliments. Believe all mums can do it as well.

woof,
yar agreed with SLK that the nurses in gleneagles r friendly n nice except there is this nurse did night shift one. Find she is rather fierce.

Finally managed to log-on today. So tired after walking around tampines with mom. Dun have much stamina nowadays. Fingers have started swelling &amp; wrist was aching a bit today. Darn... hope its not the carpal tunnel syndrom.

Wow... puff, what an ordeal you &amp; your hubby had to go through! Don't worry... medical advances have improved by leaps &amp; bounds. You'll be fine. Just rest, rest &amp; rest! :p

Kelly, will update your baby's name on monday's list
happy.gif
Btw, are u catholic?

Angelia... my dad doesn't have a dialect name nor a chinese name on his IC. My english name appears before my surname and dialect name on the IC. I guess it's all a matter of preference.

puff,
what an eventful week! i'm glad things are turning out well. do take care and update us on the progress
happy.gif
God Bless.

angelia,
i didn't give Lucas a dialect name. So I registered his name as 'Ho Lucas' and had the Chinese Characters printed out too.

little_devil,
i did try kelly's method just now
happy.gif
will let you know if i see improvements
happy.gif

blisse,
hmm... my milk supply increased by alot after my massages. but i also found one way to increase the supply while i am pumping.
Take a small glass bottle (like those milk bottles the hospitals use) and fill it with hot water. roll on your breasts before and while you are pumping (with a little force). you will see lots of milk flowing out. this method can clear engorgement too. try and let me know if your milk supply increase
happy.gif

btw, are you referring to this slim nurse with specs? i find her quite stern.

kelly,
as mentioned in my earlier posting to angelia, you don't have to add in the dialect name if you don't like. for your case, they will register as 'Thong Gabriel' if gabriel has no dialect name. hope this helps
happy.gif

angelia,
oh no... so ur face mus b burning hot lah...
sad.gif

Blisse,
ha!!! bo bian lo... got to trial
happy.gif

SLK,
ai yo... i try sqeezing jus now, wat come out is more like translucent fluid, dun know can use or not leh.......

slk,
thks for the info. my husband wants it as "Gabriel Thong" leh...it shld be ok right?

i'll also try ur method on using the warm bottles to increase milkflow. right now, i can only pump 60ml every 3hrs from both breasts.

beanie,
i'm a christian.

Blisse,

My bb has mucus in his nose and brought him to see pd. He diagnosed him as having caught a cold andwas given nose drops to ease his runny nose. I think to play safe, better bring him to see pd.

little devil,

How r u lately? feeling better now? Me better but still a bit lost cos dunno how to look after him. Now has to totally dependent on my mum...but I noe I need to learn. Sigh...

Hey all,

Me still around
sad.gif

weekend is already 50% gone but no sign yet, dont know why hubby is sure that we will be in hospital by tomm morning.... lets c, will keep all of u posted if here is any update..

Casros
How was ur appt with gynae?

Sun
so tom u will be busy with ceremony, have fun
happy.gif

Good mng all

Ya Sharon still here but today finding cramps and backache is more persistent but still not very sure as my Dr was also laughing yesterday and telling me that my bb is playing tricks on me... We are quite hopefull that by evening I will be in hospital lets see I hope its not the false alarm again
happy.gif

Morning all,
Sorry I can only log on a few minutes each day to reply, cause quite busy
happy.gif

Puff...
waah, all the running around must have tired u out. But be strong, yr baby knows all yr hardwork
happy.gif
Really hope everything will go smoothly, don worry !

Thanks for sharing too, at least I have a better idea tht if my doppler scan shows positive, wht options to consider. gosh, my BB only 1.4 the last time leh, really small hoor....
sad.gif

My Gynea gave me some aspirin to take each day, claims to open up my blood vessels to help the placenta flow, so hope this 2 weeks BB eat more.

TBL, SLK
Think I'll buy the binder later, send my hubby out to buy too heeheee...

happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">puff</font>
glad that ur bb is doing well
dun worry too much ya!! be positive !!
do update us when u got chance
do rest more and take care
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">angelia</font>
possible to post a breakdown of your hospital bill here?

There is actually no need to get sterilising tablets Sharon. To sterilise bottles, there are 4 ways:
1) Boil it in a deep pot
2) Use steam steriliser
3) Use microwave steam steriliser
4) Sterilising tablets

I think i'll just stick to the boil or steam method. The tablets are convenient no doubt, but somehow, I don't quite like the idea of using the bottles straight after soaking it in chemicals.

If you do decide to use sterlising tablets, mothercare also sells the tablets. Don't know the cost though :p

Checked out the market at punggol plaza today. Must say that it's not bad. All prices are clearly shown up-front. No bargaining required! That was my biggest relief :p

Finally, a market which caters to shoppers like me
biggrin.gif

Hey all, a quick update -

Yesterday night I was feeling lower backache, early mng ard 4:00 then 7:30 same premanses kinda cramps. Water retention is lesser today as compare to other days. As well as I was having heavier vaginal discharge in night. Finally at 12:30 pm when I went to take shower, I saw redish blood mix discharge thought its "show" so call my Gynae. He told me nothing to be alarmed as its quite common and adviced me to monitor the situation if there is any waterbag burst or regular contactions... I felt tummyache ard 3:00 which was there for about 2 hrs but nothing else
sad.gif
bb's movements are active but can feel in the lower portion like bb has shifted down. Whole day I was feeling sleepy and actually slept when having tummyache but now no pain just tiredness.... Seems like my baby is playing tricks
sad.gif
we were quite hopefull for bb's arrival by midnight as I already had show but too bad as of now I am still ard. I even asked hubby to catch a nap in afternoon so that we can be prepared for night....Aiya too near still to far O baby.....

Can somebody tell me? When its "show" is it like lump of blood and mucos and for a short while or its like discharge. In my case I am finding it like discharge which is there during the end of menses, not so bloody. Is it ok? I am bit confused whether its "show" or discharge or bleeding?

Sorry to make all of you so confuse BTW any news of MTMTMT?

mykono, I'm a sahm, will be looking after baby myself, I have a part time cleaner comng in weekly to do housework though.

kelly, when I tug the string, there's no feeling at all.

little devil, yeah lor, I also trust only myself and hubby to look after baby. Dont trust anyone else :p

puff, do take care n stay positive. And keep us updated

angelia, my nipples are permanently sore, I already gave up hope that I'll ever be able to BF without pain. To be honest, I cant wait to wean her off in few month's time. Even till now, almost everyday I'm tempted to feed FM. :p

BTW ladies, to clear my baby's mucus from her nose, I found that the best method is still the method taught by my paed- use the piegeon nose clean (there are TWO kinds, its NOT the one shaped like dropper, its the one with a tube for manual suction n a small bottle.) and the sodium chloride. Basically squirt some of it into her nose (for those who wants to DIY, you can use cool boiled water or distilled water) and immed insert the nose cleaner into her nose and suck the tube very hard- the mucus will be sucked and collected into the attached bottle. For those who have not seen this product, you might not understand what I mean, but this is really a very useful and handy item to have on hand. Costs less than $10.

hi new mummies,

i need some advice here...

my boy was hospitalised on fri for jaundice and the PD said it's bcos he's not getting enuff fluids and he's dehydrated. when he's in the hospital, he's drinking abt 70-80ml of my EBM &amp; FM every 3-4hrs.

he is now discharged as jaundice went down. i have a problem wif him now...he's sleeping too much. since he came home at noontime, he only drank milk 3x...abt 50ml (EBM) at 430pm, abt 20ml (BM) at 530pm and abt 20ml (EBM) at 9pm. he's always sleeping during feeds. i've tried tickling him, massaging his body and feet and talking nonstop to him but he doesnt stay awake long enough for feeds.

his intake is not enough and it's worrying me &amp; my husband as we dun 1 his jaundice to relapse.

pls advise me how to keep my baby awake and do any of u face the same problem as me? thks!

August,
me still around but going to MIA for a week or so. Tomorrow induction. Then I'm taking a hiatus from all this internet logging in :p

Berry,
oh darn, I bought the other Pigeon nose suction thing. Haiz. *bangs head*
Sore nipples want to try MIM this http://www.momsinmind.com.sg/mothermates.html I think I mentioned before- not doing sales ahaha, but I was impressed by the anecdote of it being used for BITING infants. I damn KS as usual, standby the medela I think nipple cream, breastshells (for ventilation and prevent chaffing in hospital), healing pads... but I know end of the day will still kanna sore nipples lah.

Kelly,
I've heard these methods to wake- wet towel to rub infant face, fingertips to "scratch" (not nails lah!) baby's chest, unwrapping baby (not so warmly cocooned in clothing cos that's conducive to zzzing) while breastfeeding.

Thing is, it may wake baby up but not sure if it'd help in him drinking more, or even if it'd help in jaundice. There's breastmilk jaundice and breastfeeding jaundice...

Best of luck and just keep monitoring levels with PD
happy.gif

oh, i usu feed my girl b4 my mum brings her down to sun ard 9~9:15, earlier than that, no sun at my side. think she only sun for abt 15~20 mins cos the sun is quite strong by then.

<font color="aa00aa">slk,</font>
wow, 200ml every 5 hrs? that's more than 4oz, a lot rite? i only pump 1x a day &amp; it's usu at nite cos shanice usu sleeps for abt 5 hrs after her evening feed and my breasts too engorged to wait for her to wake up. hmm.. so far, nearly reached 3oz only.. hahaha.

<font color="aa00aa">berry,</font>
hahhaa.. me too, nipples always sore.

instead of giving her FM, why not u pump out &amp; feed her using bottle? at least still BF'g.

btw, how do u know if bb is hving lots of mucus in nose?

bb wif jaundice sleeps a lot. my gal too. the day when we were discharge, she was like waking up every 4~5 hr to feed instead of normal 2~3 hrs. after a wk, her waking up time is abt 2~3 hrs, but, there's still a "time slot" when she'll sleep for 5~6 hrs without waking up for milk and it's diff trying to wake her up.

when u feed ur boy, did u wrap him up? if yes, maybe can try removing the wrap, juz leave him wif his clothing, maybe that'll help a bit. but my gal will at most suckle for 15 mins and fall back to sleep.....

well, if ur boy is hving abt 4~6 wet nappies every 24 hrs, then it is enuff, at least that's what my PD told me.

<font color="aa00aa">chihiro,</font>
see attached.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
TMC Bill
TMCBill.xls (17.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ wk 18-Oct
.. .. .. .. .. . EDD .. . Week.. . Where

heather ........ 10/10/04 wk 41 . GEH / B
mtmtmt ......... 18/10/04 wk 40 . ESH / G
august ......... 21/10/04 wk 40 . MAH / B
dee ............ 22/10/04 wk 39 . GEH / ?
micky .......... 23/10/04 wk 39 . GEH / B
yeeyee ......... 24/10/04 wk 39 . ??? / ?
bride0712 ...... 28/10/04 wk 39 . MAH / G
mel7728 ........ 02/11/04 wk 38 . TMC / B
AC ............. 06/11/04 wk 38 . GEH / B
cosmo .......... 08/11/04 wk 38 . USA / B
kelly (mona) ... 09/11/04 wk 37 . KKH / ?
cxope .......... 12/11/04 wk 36 . ??? / ?
yuru ........... 13/11/04 wk 36 . GEH / G
cirtusfruits ... 16/11/04 wk 36 . ??? / ?
sharon ......... 17/11/04 wk 36 . MAH / G
young jes ...... 18/11/04 wk 36 . MAH / G
joyful ......... 20/11/04 wk 36 . MAH / B
kikojoy ........ 20/11/04 wk 36 . GEH / ?
chihiro ........ 20/11/04 wk 36 . TMC / G
peg peg ........ 22/11/04 wk 35 . MAH / G
melbb .......... 26/11/04 wk 35 . ??? / ?
puff ........... 27/11/04 wk 35 . ESH / G
deer ........... 29/11/04 wk 35 . ??? / ?
leo29 .......... 02/12/04 wk 34 . MEH / G
TBL ............ 02/12/04 wk 34 .. RH / G
rochelle ....... 02/12/04 wk 34 .. RH / B
chihuahua ...... 02/12/04 wk 34 .. RH / ?
wooof .......... 03/12/04 wk 34 . ??? / G
seahorse ....... 04/12/04 wk 34 . MEH / G
crumpy ......... 07/12/04 wk 33 . MEH / ?
plong .......... 08/12/04 wk 33 . KKH / B
kypf ........... 08/12/04 wk 33 . GEH / B
emma ........... 09/12/04 wk 33 . ??? / G
jen ............ 09/12/04 wk 33 . TMC / G
fruitcake ...... 10/12/04 wk 33 . NUH / B
chantelle ...... 12/12/04 wk 33 . KKH / G
guess .......... 12/12/04 wk 33 . MEH / ?
mngo ........... 12/12/04 wk 33 . MAH / B
stephie ........ 14/12/04 wk 32 . TMC / B
wendypooh ...... 15/12/04 wk 32 . KKH / G
beanie ......... 17/12/04 wk 32 . TMC / G
melody ......... 20/12/04 wk 31 . ??? / ?
oranges ........ 22/12/04 wk 31 . TMC / B
jov ............ 05/01/05 wk 29 . ??? / ?
TSH ............ 05/01/05 wk 29 . MSA / ?

<font color="119911">**** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ****</font><font color="ff0000">
.. .. .. .. .. . .. EDD . . Where . .. Pop
jer ............ 04/09/04 . MAH / B . 24/08/04 3.170 kg Kiern
radiohead ...... 22/08/04 . ESH / G . 25/08/04 3.570 kg Sarah-Lynn
cubbiebb ....... 12/09/04 . MAH / B . 31/08/04 ________ ________
expecting_mum .. 12/09/04 . TMC / B . 14/09/04 3.620 kg Ryan
vaingirl ....... 20/09/04 . GEH / G . 18/09/04 3.240 kg Keira
berry .......... 22/09/04 . TMC / G . 23/09/04 3.670 kg Faye
littleprince ... 20/09/04 . ESH / B . 24/09/04 3.210 kg Rhyan
little_devil ... 21/09/04 . MAH / B . 24/09/04 3.050 kg Quinn
SLK ............ 08/10/04 . GEH / B . 27/09/04 3.430 kg Lucas
pets ........... 03/10/04 . TMC / G . 28/09/04 3.210 kg Sharyn
yingzi ......... 10/10/04 . MAH / G . 28/09/04 3.500 kg Shaness
blisse ......... 11/10/04 . GEH / G . 28/09/04 3.195 kg Carriane
sun ............ 17/10/04 . GEH / B . 03/10/04 3.200 kg Arnav Neil
are ............ 12/10/04 . MEH / G . 04/10/04 2.600 kg Rachael
casros ......... 20/10/04 . TMC / G . 05/10/04 2.980 kg ________
ziztine ........ 25/10/04 . MAH / G . 07/10/04 3.230 kg Esther
angelia ........ 04/10/04 . TMC / G . 08/10/04 3.630 kg Shanice
kelly .......... 09/11/04 . MAH / B . 10/10/04 2.810 kg Gabriel

</font><font color="119911">**** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ****</font><font color="ff0000">
aurora ......... 08/09/04 . ??? / ??
peipei ......... 20/09/04 . TMC / G .
mom ............ 20/09/04 . MAH / B .
bebechic ....... 26/09/04 . MAH / G .
ww ............. 29/09/04 . KKH / ? .
</font><font color="119911">*************************************************************************</font>
<font color="ff6000">
* GEH - GlenE, MAH - Mt A; MEH - Mt E; ESH - East Shore; RH - Raffles; MSA - Malaysia
* let me know if I got any info wrong or if there are any updates</font></font></font>

Good morning
happy.gif

mtmtmt, so excited for you. You're all prepared for the induction tomorrow already huh.

August, you still here? wow... yours sound like "show" to me.

hmmm... 2 more births expected these few days
happy.gif

All the best to mtmtmt &amp; august! Have a smooth and fast delivery.

good morning ladies!!

beanie,
MT is to induce today, not tomolo rite? her postig was yesterday.
happy.gif

MT,
wish u a smooth delivery!!

August,
fm wat u describe, u shld deliver veri soon. wish u all the best lah!
happy.gif

beanie,
u menitoned abt water retention in yr hand. Do u feel ur fingers very tight and pain too? recently i have tight fingers and a little pain on the joints lor. exp during nite time and early morning. btw u have water retention on yr feet? I dun have yet, but tot shld hv on feet 1st then to fingers/hand mah. how come I kena on fingers 1st???
uhoh.gif

TBL, we're almost the same week, I'm week 33 this week, and yes I seem to have quite bad water retention on BOTH hands and feet. Often in the night my fingers feel very tight and can't clench my hands. My feet are swollen too but as long as I wear slippers it doesn't feel so bad.. But one thing though I notice the swelling comes on and off. Like you the hands are swollen usually during nite time and early morning and it goes down after i wake up and move my hands about. My feet will swell up for a day or two then go back to normal.

kypf,
so ur feet oso swollen alr... think very soon will be my turn liao. btw i read an article it mentioned to cure water retention is to drink more water!! actually i tot water retention is only on feet, didnt know hands will have too. kind of worry initially. :p
last time rochelle oso mentioned soak feet in ice-water oso helps lei. but i yet to try for my hands.

SLK,
ok i will try. i didnt manage to pump any milk yest at all as i was too upset as my ger is sick, hope that my bm dont decrease. yar yar u r rite. that nurse...hahhaha my hubby very scared of her one.

mykono,
thks.
My ger was sick and been crying the whole of sat night n sun morning. Then we brought her to see pd and she has colic n he buttock was very red. She got nappy rash too. i see already very heartpain n cried when changing her nappy. Pd gave the Destinee. Gals, dont use Drapolene, can throw away. no use at all. The Destinee is very smelly but think is good. My ger is getting better.

Berry,
thats wat i mean. But i buy the one shpaed like dropper one.

<font color="ff6000">angelia</font>
thanks !!
wink.gif

<font color="ff6000">August</font>
sounds like ur discharge is the "show" leh
hope to hear gd news from you soon
wink.gif

<font color="ff6000">mtmtmt</font>
wish u have a smooth delivery!!!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">tbl</font>
i also juz realised i got slight water retention on my hands .. din know until my fren pointed out to me .. all along i tot is fat ..
biggrin.gif

TBL, you're sharp huh :p I forgot she wrote it last night.

hmmm... my feet have been almost permanently swollen since ~2mths back. My fingers have just started to swell a bit. It's not swollen to the point of being tight. Just that I can't get my ring off. I've given up wearing my ring today :p

The fingers aren't painful at the moment. My left wrist has this dull ache for abt an hour on saturday. The ache went away after massaging it leh.

hmm... dun know if there is a sequence to the swells.

I know i've been drinking too little water. Kena constipated over the weekend
lame.gif
Damn uncomfortable.

btw, are you slowing down when you walk nowdays? aiyo... walking to work just now was such a torture. Tummy felt so heavy &amp; uncomfy... wish I had a wheel-barrow to cart my tummy around
biggrin.gif

geez... speak of the devil... now my right wrist is aching away.

oh yar... just realised why I've been feeling so uncomfy this whole morning. Was still constipated
embarrassed.gif

aiyo... what do u people do when you're constipated? I dun really dare to use too much force cos' I'm afraid of hurting baby. Have been drinking gallons of water since yesterday.

Sharon,

u can try the Milton Tablets at $5.40 from Guardian Pharmacy for sterilising.

TBL,

I used ice cubes to rub on my swollen feet. now I just apply the Avent cream on tummy and feet before sleeping. so far so good.

chihiro,
hehehe...u so cute. tot it's fats!!!

beanie,
me oso thinking to give up wearing ring lei, got a bit difficulties to remove liao, but still managable. will see how long i can 'tong' b4 remove the ring.
i have been slowing down while walking since few wks back. Coz tat day i almost fell down in company toilet. think nowadays we are more clumsy, better be careful. And i do notice it's more difficult for me to turn left/right when lying down lor. like rolling a heavy ball on bed lei. moreover bb will keep kicking if she dun like my position, until i give up!

tbl, kypf &amp; beanie,
wat u gals are experiencing is wat i experienced for 3mths b4 i popped. my fingers feel crampy, pin &amp; needles and i cant clench my fingers.

my chinese sinseh suggested running hot water (til a temp u can bear) down ur arms when u bathe. u can also apply a heat pack on ur arms b4 u sleep to ensure blood circulation. the pain in ur fingers/hand joints is due to water retention. drinking barley water may also help.

b4 u sleep at nite, try applying medicated oil or deep heat, it'll help to relieve the pain for a while.

slk,
did ur breastmilk help in clearing ur bb's pimples?

Rochelle,
oh, use ice cubes to rub. Not soak in ice-water huh?
biggrin.gif
jialat ah!! gave wrong info to kypf!!!

kypf,
NOT soaking in ice water lei!! sorry ah! me sotong again... :p

beanie,
try to drink fruit juice, it works for me.

Morning ladies! din't log on the whole weekend &amp; just finished reading all the postings..

Sharon,
wow, really admire u for being so energetic.
happy.gif
i've been feeling really tired esp. my legs &amp; dun tik i can manage to shop at more than one place in a day, even travelling in the car is tiring...
sad.gif

Thanks for the childcare notes!
happy.gif
No, din't go for the make-up class on bfeeding, just kept slipping off my mind &amp; forgot all abt it in the end...
lame.gif

TBL,
So have u made any booking at the infant childcare centre yet? tik i might opt for that if my mum cldn't resign in time &amp; if i haven't found any suitable bbsitter...

Blisse,
Yah, i guess we'll know how to take care eventually if there's no one helping...Hope all ger is recovering well.
happy.gif

Ziztine,
oic...thanks!
happy.gif
My gynae oso told me not to worry abt dat as he says surprisingly, dat area heals very well by itself but i can't help worrying! hehe...

MT &amp; August,
Wish you a smooth &amp; easy delivery!
happy.gif

Puff,
Good to know that all is well.
happy.gif

Do rest more &amp; take care ok?

mtmtmt, august,
wishing you girls a smooth and speedy delivery!

little_devil,
translucent ones also can. but i tried and it doesn't seem to work.

blisse,
what happened to your girl?? hope she's ok now. yeah, that nurse is terrible. i always cross my fingers that she is not the one who'll attend to me when i need help. the rest are very friendly and nice! and you are right, drapolene is useless. which desitin did the PD give you? Blue or White one?

angelia,
do you pump after shanice finish latching on? i do. cos my CL said if i don't the milk suply will not go up since my body is 'telling' my mind that the milk supply is 'enough'.

kelly,
gabriel is sleeping alot cos he is still 'young'. a couple days more and he'll not sleep as much. but if he really does sleep, slightly knock on the milk bottle and sees if he wakes up? don't worry too much ok?

beanie,
try drinking a cup of warm water first thing in the morning, it helps relieve constipation
happy.gif

peg,
going to register coming saturday.
happy.gif
if i'm not wrong the registration fee is $60. For my case mum &amp; mil cant take care of bb, and I dun have a bb sitter who i can really trust so chose infant care instead. At least the accountability is there lor.

<font color="ff6000">beanie</font>
i only keep getting stomachache
but got no feeling to go toilet at all!
lagi worse
sad.gif

<font color="ff6000">rochelle</font>
its the indulgent cream u r applying? will help to reduce water retention ah?

<font color="ff6000">tbl</font>
coz i poke my hands but they dun show symptoms like when i poke my feet .. so i tot fats lor ...
biggrin.gif

btw, i got some rashes on my body.. dunno wat kind of rashes are these.. have been there since Sat .. but its fading off ... 1st time like tt leh

August
My visit to the gynae was ok but waited really long....he didn't do an internal check like he did after my 1st delivery...so...phew!!! All he did was do a scan to check the uterus. He was more interested in talking abt me going away. Anyway....seems like u're showing signs of labour. All the best and have a smooth delivery!

Berry
Your nipples shouldn't feel sore after a week or 2. Your girl may not be latching on properly leh.

chihiro,
hehehe.... if symptom same as on the feet then really 'ti chiu' &amp; 'ti ka' liao!!!
biggrin.gif
think we will only have 'ti ka', 'ti chiu' is veri serious liao!

btw yr rashes on which part of yr body? too hot is it? may be u apply some powder b4 sleep see whether it helps or not.

Back