(2004/05) MAY Babies

Giggler, it's me lah! Not the same school meh? Looks similar leh, then sleeveless one oso right?

Wah! So fast hor, they are turning 3yo oredy!

Koala, such a wonderful pressie from chen chen. Please take a video then post it in you tube ok?

As' daddy, I thot of buying a Baby Bop cake this yr, cos they will be same age mah, 3 yo... Prima cakes are nice! I had a Hello Kitty cake yesterday, taste very good too! Think it is from Polar.

Koala, Giggler,
Yeap, only 4 kids (inclu. herself) in the class. Very small ratio hor. The max is 8 persons, so the sch is still recruiting.

Koala,
I will try to record again. Sometimes, she purposely do not want to sing when you are recording. She is those cheeky type :p

Giggler,
Yes, from Prima Deli. She chose Barney last year, so she said BJ this year.

Hazey,
Yeah, I like blueberry filling from Prima. I din order cake from Polar. Will just buy a simple one since it will be for 4 kids and a few teachers tomorrow. BJ cake will be for family.

hazey, same green and sleeveless. Hehehe... Vane wants all 3 characters on her cake leh.

A's dad, yup, the ratio very small, that's why so ex lah. Hehehe... Vane doesnt want only one character on the cake, she wants all 3!!! I didnt get any filling just got the choc sponge cake.

Giggler
Chen Chen used to sing non stop than doesn't sing @ all. Now depends on his mood. Tods hv v gd memory. He picks up song fast. Can sing English, Chinese, Mongolian (1 song only) n Philipino song (1 song only)
Will bring Chen Chen to view the cc than register him ya probably in Jul
I will bring aga aga instead of cake, fruit salad n wheat sq for Chen Chen's b'dy. Than give bento n sticker bk to all the kids. Oso giving teacher n her assistant a present n a self made card to thank them
Wat r the 3 char Vane want on her cake?

Hazey
I wz caught by suprise. Chen Chen presented the card n sang to me when I wz @ the door step (reached home fm work plc) Din video clip. Nowadays v difficult to take video n do sound recording of him. He purposely dun do it when he knows we r recording.
U celebrating Tyra's b'dy in school?

Alicia's daddy
4 tods in a class v v gd ratio. The cc dat I m going to enrol Chen Chen is 12:1. The principle said follow MCYS guideline. Wif Chen Chen than they will add in the floater teacher coz already 12 tods. pm class < 12 tods than 1 teacher.
Chen Chen same same. Purposely dun perform when he knows we r recording
Hmmm.... 4kids yet a few teachers in the class?

Koala, you got those agar agar that got cartoon character one? What's bento? You so thoughtful still give the teacher and asst present and self-made card. I didnt prepare anything for the teachers. Vane wants Barney, BJ and Baby Bop on her cake.
happy.gif

Giggler,
The 3 characters must be at least 3Kg. 1Kg for my family already got problem finishing. We had the BJ cake last night, and it is good.
Bento is the box with food rite? like Japanese bento set.

It's ex compared to SFA lor, but the ratio make it up for now. At least, it is a consolation for the money being paid.

Hazey,
Mango filling? Hmmm, maybe for Adrian's bd this year :)

Koala,
Alicia class has 1 english teacher, 1 asst, and 1 chinese teacher. They do not sit in the class all the time, so they take turn to teach different subjects.

A's dad, we got one 1.5kg cake with all 3 characters on it. True lah... the ratio is really good at ZP. Any pic to show on Alicia's bday celebration yday?

Hi all,

dun mind if i join in the thread? have been reading this thread for the past few mths...but usually only talk to giggler...:>

giggler,

i thought this friday they going to library?
my timeslot for this sat parent-teacher meeting is 1pm leh...so cant see u...

besides cake, what else are u going to bring?
i dunno whether vanessa know jo-van, but when i ask him who are his frens, he only mentioned 3 (2 from his class and 1 from bus) and vane is one of them!

Giggler,
Let me download first ok? I always take pic in 7M format, and has to re-size before it can be posted. I just came back from ZP celebrating her bday with her class. She really enjoyed it. I bought a polar power puff girls for her class.

Stressma,
Welcome welcome,
Still got me mah, remember?

stressma, hahaha... Jo-van mentioned Vane? Ok, I asked Vane tonite. You sure they gg to library this Fri? Mrs Shiw said that it's fine to celebrate on Fri leh. So funny... Aiya, your timing is so late at 1pm.
sad.gif

A's dad, ok... wait for your pic.

TOday I celebrated Nat's birthday in sch. In advance, cos sch hols soon liao. Aiyo, she saw us walking into the classroom, she started crying. Faint, refuse to cut cake or blow candles! Heee... But was happy to get her presents.
809972.jpg

Mom2Nat, hahaha... Vane was in tears when I dropped by her sch too. Wow, how come Nat got so many presents?

hazey, you celebrated Tyra's bday in sch too?

Giggler
Agar agar for Chen Chen no cartoon char. It's a rabbit wif 2 candles n presents n word happy b'dy
Wat is BJ?
Alicia's daddy is rite. Bento is a food box wif diff kinda food. Originated fm Jap I think.
Jap ppl like to do dat eg
810261.jpg

I give present n card to Chen Chen's teacher n her assistant coz dat will b Chen Chen's last lesson mah
How do get 3 char on 1 cake?

Alicia's daddy
4 tods still need assistant. Wow really value for money. The school pa ban is it?

Mon2nat
Nat's classmates gave her present? How do they know u r celebrating Nat's b'dy yes'dy?

Koala, BJ is one of the Barney's characters. Prima got cakes that have all the 3 Barney's characters on it.
happy.gif
You so hardworking leh, still bother to cook bento for the kids. How many sets do you have to prepare?

Hazey / Koala / Giggler
They have a bday chart, so they know which child is celebrating their bday. But we parents have to call the school to say which day we wanna celebrate. Then we have to prepare cake and some snacks and party packs. Nat's class have 20 kids, 2 teachers and 3 assistants.
It is quite hilarious, cos they sing song, cut cake, eat.. then they will have present exchange. V funny to us. Cos seems like all the kids know the ritual. The bday child will sit on a chair, then each kid will come up to present their gifts to her. Then after tat, they will come up again to take the party packs from Nat. V professional, must have practiced so many times!

810373.jpg
810374.jpg

Mom2Nat, hehehe... Nat's sch so cute, got bday rituals. What party snacks did you prepare? Vane's class got 19 students and 2 teachers and 2 asst. You reminded me to take pic of what Vane did for me on Mother's Day!

Giggler
I din prepare much leh, cos I was in a hurry. I only bought pies for the teachers, some fishballs and nuggets. And biscuits. Should have prepared more, but I tot, aiya, only 30min, wanna eat, do so much, oso not much time... Hee...

Giggler
Actually, I oso tot of cake only. I think snacks is up to individual.
Vane's class oso v big hor. Sometimes I wonder how they handle them leh. Yest got 2 boys started fighting some more!
And Nat ah, come home can tell me which present from who... abt 5 presents or so... I almost fainted, how come she rem! Hahaha...

Giggler, Tyra's birthday is in Jul.. so I am taking notes here! Haha! But her class more "siong", cos they have snack time with the N1 children too.. so meaning that if I prepare party pack, maybe have to prepare abt 40 packs????? Faint....

Mom2Nat, maybe I'll just buy some fishballs from Old Chang Kee that morning bah. Ya lor, the student ratio not very good hor? My sil told me that another kinder near my place is better. I gg to visit the sch this Fri. Nat's memory so good!!!

hazey, hehehe... ya, you still got time to prepare. Where u getting her cake this time round? 40 packs!!! siong leh. Do u think every parents celebrate their kids' bday in sch?

Mom2nat,
Woh, Nat is a happy kid. Alicia was very happy yesterday too. She was also very surprise to see me in sch when I pop in. Her class only 4 kids, so I only prepare 1 cake and 4 goodies bags.

Just when I talked about neubiliser, Adrian was down with cough last night, and PD diagnosed as mild bronchitis. Has to use the neubiliser on him when he sleeps.

Koala,
You make that bento, soooooo tempting and nice :)

Pa ban = "beat houseflies"?

Hazey,
Concourse sells ready packed goodies bags, so you can consider that :)

As' Daddy,

Pa Ban = Beat Mosquitoe

The thing abt concourse good bags.. I am not wild about the content... don't want to feed the kids those stuff...

Mom2nat, Nat looks like a queen, sitting there while the kids offer their gifts to her! Haha!!!

Giggler, sometimes hor, OCK no stock in the morning. Think if you want, you shd order first... If not, order from the market or what....my fren used to order from this stall in Tiong Bahru market...

Koala, your bento looks very good!!!

A's dad, you didnt tell her that you gg to celebrate her bday in sch?

hazey, I just went to concourse during lunch.
happy.gif
My place got no wet mkt leh, got to travel... Ya, the fishball from TB mkt, very nice.

Hazey,
Houseflies easier to beat than mosquitoes..hahaha.. I bought Disney pencil case with stationaries for Alicia's class. Only 4, so much easier to settle. I am also not in favour of getting sweets/chocs in the goodies bag.

Giggler,
Better pre-order from OCK a day before, otherwise, may not have stock.

Giggler,
Yes, I did tell her, but did not tell her the time I will be there :)

Your office near concourse? Next time can lunch together leh. My office 10min drive to concourse :)

Hazey
Yah lor, I have to prepare gifts. The gifts that Nat received are v small stuffs, like notebook, hairclips, but have a barbie doll and some recording stuffed toy. I usually give books... Heee...

A's daddy
Yup, I oso dun like sweets or choc. When I get home, I show you Nat's party pack, cos I in office now. Your office near concourse?? Mine's at 1 Fullerton, can have lunch tog oso
happy.gif

Ay, houseflies harder to hit hor, cos they have compound eyes, can see in many directions. But in france, somehow the houseflies are slow(like the french, opps... ). They hardly have any insects except houseflies tat come out during summer. During one summer, we killed abt 30 houseflies altogether!!
Aiyo, poor Adrian on nuebuliser...

Giggler
Hee... I oso bought the fishballs from OCK. But only left 6 sticks, in total 18 pieces only!! I wanted to get from my coffee shop downstairs, but the fella say I din order, dun have lor.

Do the teachers inform you abt the other children's bdays??

A's dad, ok, I'll order from OCK tonite. Thanks. Stationary is much better than sweets and snacks. I work in Tg Pagar area so asked along 3 other col and took cab to Concourse. Hehehe... Is Adrian better liao?

Mom2Nat, those recording stuff toy not cheap leh. You still buying books from Wonderbox? No, the teachers dun inform us abt other children's bdays.

A's dad/Mom2Nat, let me know if you guys are free to meet for lunch.
happy.gif

Mom2nat,
Yes, my office is in Kallang Way, so only 10mins drive to Concourse. I like your scientific explaination, but really, my chances of hitting housefly is more than mosquitoe. I used to catch houseflies with a plastic bag, and leave them in the freezer, seeing them freeze up and come back alive again. Cruel rite???

Adrian much better now. Din hear him cough last night, and this morning, so will continue to monitor.

Giggler,
I am always available for lunch if not travelling. Just SMS me and I will try to make it. My time is more flexible.

Giggler
OIC I only know Barney
I baked muffins n cookies. My SIL helped me wif the rest. My bro bot the cake. I hv no time to make everything for 15 sets of bento. 2day on leave still hv to rush to office @ 7+am than rushed home

Mom2nat
Nat's b'dy in Jun. U celebrated earlier. How do parents know when u celebrating her b'dy? I gave out bento iso goody bag

Giggler, Mom2nat
I qi kek. Brot agar agar, fruit salad, cookies n wheat sq, most of the kids dunno how to eat. My SIL said if junk food they sure gobble up the food
Chen Chen's current class 11 tods to 1 teacher 1 assistant. CC will b 12 tods to 1 teacher. Sian man

Hazey
Do other parents prepare 40 pac for b'dy party?

Alicia's daddy, Hazey
Dat's not the bento I gave out. It's juz an eg I show Giggler

Mom2nat, Alicia's daddy
I take out sweets n tibits fm goody bag Chen Chen received

So angry. My hubby dunno how he showed Chen Chen the photos I took for Chen Chen's b'dy celebration. Chen Chen deleted all the photos
kao_angry.gif

Koala,
Yr office also near to Concourse, can also come out to lunch with us hor.
Hee, we took out all the titsbits from goodies bags received by Alicia too :p. We have a box still containing all those titbits :)

I remember I had a classmate in Pri sch from Taiwan, and he has bento for lunch. The fan4 tuan1 was very nice.

giggler,

howz the bday celebration for vane today? jo-van didnt go to school...got stomach flu...if not he would love to have bday parties. what did u bring in the end?
what did the school teach the children for mother's day? i think he missed it cos he was on MC tat week...haiz...i have not received any mother's day present from him yet leh...except for a cake my hubby bought on behalf of him.

Mom2Nat,
which school is Nat in? so nice of the school to inform parent abt bday and the children got presents...

A's dad,

where did u buy the disney pencil case? how much it cost har, (including the stationery)?

Stressma,
I bought them from Jusco in Malacca during my business trip. It cost RM10.90 per case (Mini mouse characters), inclu of pencil, eraser, ruler, sticker, and notebook, all with Disney character. Not sure if can find in Singapore?

Stressma
Nat is in Bethesda Pasir ris. Heee... the other end of the island from you right?
Nat oso missed classes often, go sch ah, fall ill easily.

Koala
Nat usually not enticed by the titbits oso. But we oso keep them ,then I let hb bring to office to eat, to keep himself awake!! Hahahah...
Oh, the teacher will put a note in each child's bag, saying so and so is celebrating their bday in sch lor.

Went to Nat's parents meet teacher session. The teachers did up the classroom with the kids' artwork and photos. Quite nice. Hb quite happy with the teachers, cos they quite caring.
The teacher oso said she will teach Nat according to her standard next semester, cos I think some kids faster in some areas and slower in others.
816006.jpg

mom2nat
Nat's school teacher v hardworking to inform every parent of every b'dy celebration
Hey the plc is v nicely done up
It's gd dat the school teach tods according to their std. How r they going to do dat? Devide the tods into groups?

Koala
Oh, I think when it comes to doing art and craft or task tat teacher need to watch over, they get 2 or 3 kids to do tog with the teacher. So the teacher will teach them individually how to do. It is like taking turns. While some are doing craft, some are playing first in the other rooms, then wait for their turn. But generally classroom teaching or singing, is done all together.

Koala,
Yeap, got to taste one from my classmate, and I remembered so well.

Koala,
Very hardworking and dedicated teachers!

Mommies,
Here are Alicia's BDay pics:
My wife warpped those goodies bag.
817377.jpg

817378.jpg

As' daddy, Alicia's class got twins! So fun!!!

Alicia certainly look very happy and cheerful! Adrian has grown so much too!!!

I think As' mummy should be a very pretty lady.. Haha!

Koala, aiyo... sim tia leh... all the pic gone!!! I still wanted you to show us your bento.

A's dad, Alicia looks so happy in sch.
happy.gif

Mom2Nat, Nat's teachers very 'you xin' leh. So what did the teachers say abt Nat? I went for Vane's parent teacher mtg on Sat too. The teacher said Vane is quiet and gentle gal. Now I wonder if Vane got split personality cos she's not quiet and gentle at all at home.

stressma, I asked Vane where's Jovan last Fri and she told me that he's not in sch. How's his stomach flu now? Better? I only brought the cake in the end cos my boy was sick so rush to bring him to see doc. The bday celebration was very short in sch cos they were rushing to the library. What did Mrs Shiw say abt Jovan?

Giggler, Vane look so demure!!!!! Wah, u brought the cake to the studio ah? So david or ben took ur pics? Show more leh!!!!

mom2nat,
The little boy behind Nat looks so lonely :)
The Changi tower looks like an old bicycle pump...hahaha...but Nat very creative.

Hazey,
The twins are very adorable.
Alicia sure is enjoying her class. She has additional 1hr in her sch before the sch bus pick her up, so the teacher are putting her with the N2 class during that 1 hr to let her learn too (no extra cost...hahaha).

Pretty is relative lar :p.
Adrian has grown rite? He likes to pull Alicia's hair.

Giggler,
Vane is so natural in front of the camera :) How's the photo shoot experience? Fun?
How's sherwin now?

Back