(2004/05) MAY Babies

Hoho3
Hmmm... lousy service leh. But maybe they wanna make fast bucks, no personalised service lor.
Why would you wanna take their meter??!! Weird pple.

hoho, so sian of being accused hor? Did they do what you wrote on remarks? So far I've a few frens who went to foto-u but no complains leh.

hoho, aiyoh-yoh, who took your photo? Is it Maryann? Sorry to remind u of your "shang xin shi"... but P looks good leh in those photos! I like her halter neck dress!

Wah, $63 only ah, but not worth it lah, for such an unpleasant experience.

Giggler, Foto-U very aggressive now. Last time before all these bulk purchase, their photos not so fanciful. But ok lah, I was happy with Ben's pics, maybe cos I went, not expecting too much...

Hey, none of u going for the picnic this sat???

hi Koala,

i oso hope that i can cum in and chat oftenly, but was bz wif my gal n hsework, oli have little time to spare now after she slept!

hi Giggler,
thx! is her 1st birthday celebrating in sch, she really enjoys alot! kip reminding her friends "u canot blow on my candles cos is my birthday! " haha...
btw, i have something to share, as i mentioned i'm a thread starter of this "MAY BABIES" thread, my 1st thread was i decided to wean my gal on her 2nd birthday.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353638/469255.html?1152867968
endup i still continue to bf her cos "foreverfriends honey" encourage me to continue which i'm still happy wif it for the past years!!! :D
and now a year later, wicked me really set my mind to wean her on her 3rd birthday!!! and YEAH!!! she finally make it!!! kip telling her if she wans a baby didi or meimei to play wif, she has to stop this "neh neh" thing when she reaches age 3!!!
i really felt so happy cos i can see she's trying very hard not to ask from me for whole day!!! abit bad temper b4 she knocked up jus now... but still manage to get thru it and zzz.... phew!!!

Mom2nat
I may or may not celebrate b'dy for Chen Chen in his playgroup depending whether I can apply leave or not

Giggler
No cake cutting for Vane in school?
U v kam hor. Spend $188 to take pic. How many pic for $188?

Hoho
P's pic where? I wanna c Share share leh.

Cher
Tod naps shorter when older.
Hahaha your gal so cute. Her classmates muz hv blown other's b'dy candles. Your gal's b'dy y'dy rite?
Bravo! U bf till your gal is 3 yrs old. I wean off my son end Dec last yr (he wz 31mths) when I wz hospitalised
sad.gif
sob sob He still asking for it but I hv no more ss. I told him if I give birth n hv ss agn, I will bf him
biggrin.gif

BTW I m Foreverfriends Honey
kao_wink.gif

koala,
sorry, i have already ask BL to remove them
cos some1 told the studio owner, n i kena, haiz should not given feedback. suay.

sad.gif

hazey, those pix that Ben took of Tyra are very nice!!!

cher, any pic to show on your gal's bday party in sch? I also thinking of celebrating Vane's party in sch with her classmates. Congrats that you succeed to wean your gal off!

Koala, yes yes... Vane gg to cut cake in sch, I took leave for that day liao.
happy.gif
$188 for all the pix that the photographer took in a CD-ROM.

hoho, huh??? like that also cannot meh? Cant voice personal opinion on the forum one? Btw, how come got pple so free to look thru all the threads and catch pple?

hi giggler,

when is vane bday? we can attend the class during their bday? need to tell the school beforehand? jo-van is a july baby and i intend to do the same for him also. they shld be very happy cos so many pple sing songs for them!!!!!

S$188 for how many photos? where is photo-u?

A's dad, i think the increase in fee is still ok...actually i think SFA school fee is the lowest so far, compared to other pre-schools lah...but too bad next yr no N1 classes liao, so dunno where to put my second baby next time...

btw, any mummy knoe which is the better schools in west coast/ bukit timah/ hillview? tot of shifting house to these areas....

hoho, whose "tao-nao" boh hoh sey, so idle, surf all the threads n go n tell the studio owner, and who are they to complain if they indeed did not do a good job?

Cher and Koala, you 2 are super mums!!! Can bf for sooo long!

Hazey,
Thanks for admiring my 2 kids :)
Adrian down with fever. PD said based on the symtoms, most likely fake measle. May just drop by with Alicia to say Hi.

Koala,
Yeah lor, the popiah which cost a dollar has risen to 1.20. That's 20% increase leh, but the size remains the same.

Mom2nat, Cher,
Alicia, my father, mother's day, my birthday all in May. I am the person whom organise all these birthday dinner etc, but nobody celebrate for me *haiz* (heheh..with the exception of my wife).

hoho,
Send the link to my email address leh. I want to see. I agree with Giggler, an opinion must be view as a feedback, unless it is baseless accusation.

Giggler,
I am also considering a gamily photo shoot later this year when Adrian is 1YO. Let me know the standard of photo-U leh?

Giggler,
No, ZP did not increase fees. ZP is already consider on the higher side, if increase, I "fan1 lian1" :p

Stressma,
I agree. SFA has generally lower fee. Second one to ZP?

hazey,
i dun care abut how they do their job, cos i m not expert in this line.
what i stress is the service that i m getting lor.

anyway, this is just my experience. i m sure they are oso happy n satisfy customers, otherwise i would not have gone to them in the first plc.

so dun base on my comments n judge them, ya!
happy.gif

so dun ask me to 'feedback' on any forum biz here ah! hiaz...

A's dad,
Mayb they find me badmouthing them lor.
Nm, its over already, next time i just take myself bah. Or go to kid's picture.
happy.gif

If we meet for lunch then i show u soft copy ok! :p

stressma, I did asked the teacher but haven see her reply yet. Vane's bday is on 28th may but I gg to celebrate on 26th May cos sch hol starting on 28th may. Foto-U is at Joo Chiat Rd, $188 for all the pix that the photographer take. I also think SFA offers the cheapest sch fee after I factor in sch bus and field trips.
happy.gif
Nan Hua Pr Sch is gd at Clementi.

hazey, how many pic did you get back when you took your pic at foto-u?

A's dad, so far most of my fren took pix there, and most of them got gd comments lah. I let u know after I took mine on 28th may ok? But think one of the photographer incr'd his fees liao.

hoho, kid's picture is good? are they ex?

giggler,
P took her 6th mth pixs from there, very satisfy. keke
Hb say very ex lor (as usual la)

they have those kids accories, clothings, props etc... very lively!

i dun hv her pixs in ofc pc, to9 bah, if i rembr, i post here.

my 2 cousins oso went with simling face. i saw their pixs, nice nice..

http://www.kidspictures.com.sg/main.html

Hoho
U posted in tis thread? Can send the link to me?
Like n dislike has no std 1. Some ppl like, some dun like. Y can't comment in public 4rum. Like dat v autocratic leh. Machiam politic

Giggler
Wat u gonna do for Vane's b'dy celebration in school?
26th May is a Sat. Vane has lesson?
How many pic will the photographer take?

Hazey
U bf quite long oso rite

Alicia's daddy
How's Adrian? Chen Chen got dat b4. High fever for 5 days or so followed by red dots fm head to toes for almost a wk
So all do in 1 celebration? Any1 celebrate daddy's day for u next mth boh

koala,
i remove those posting le.. to prevent anymore emails.
happy.gif

hmm.. nthing to comments.. :p

a's dad,
sure, will try to rembr to brng. keke...

Koala,
Adrian's fever subsided and rashes almost gone today. Alicia got this around the same age too. No lar, mother day's dinner usually the more focus one. Dad's birthday, buy cake only. Will celebrate Alicia's bd with her classmate in ZP, and among ourselves.

Daddy's day??? never think about it...hahaha..

a's dad,
hmm.. very sad 1 hor, seldom people will hv big cele for papa day.. :p

tts why shi shang zhi you ma ma hao SOng! hahaha

QUick go write a papa song.. :p

Koala, no lah, not long, total bf only abt 8 mths, after that, I supplement with formula oredy...

A's dad, you see, the sacrifices that fathers made are often "under-rated", cos you will always lose out by 9 mths... Hahaha!

Hoho, then why got Papa smurf n no Mama smurf leh?

Err... Maybe you only 21 years old this yr, then dunno abt smurfs? Sorry ah, I Lao Aunty oredy... I shouldn't anyhow make assumptions...

hazey,
wei! if i 21 hor, i very haoming le lei! My ger 2yrs old already, then i can b young ah ma le. keke

i know smurfs, infact i acted as 1 of them in my kindergarten days. but those were the days... i long 4gt what are the characters le, only rembr gt only 1 ger with yellow hair??!! :p

Now phoebe only have eyes on POOH
happy.gif

hoho, hazey,
those 9mths really win hands-down, so no complaint. You know the meaning of Agape? that's unconditional love. To celebrate or not, it's irrelevant :)

Smurf, wah...very old cartoon liao. La,la,la,la, la, la....la, la, la, la ,la...the smurf song.

Mom2nat,
:p toddlers'talk mah!!!

koala,
she hardly take nap nwadays le...
sad.gif

frankly, i felt abit depress after i had weaned her off, afterall i do enjoyed those moments when she's latch on me... she played wif my hair, i talked to her, smell on her... haha... btw, would like to noe when ur "milk" starts to "dry off" after weaning her??? i weaned her on las thur but i still manage to squeeze out jus now... ><"

so do u intend to try for another one?
i wanted to try one more this year, to have a RAT baby... same zodia wif me... heeheee...

thx to u, not becos of u, i might wean her las year le... i jus nid someone to "harden" my tot at that time... :p

Hazey,
i oso nv tot i can bf her till so loooooooong.... lastime, my gf bf her 'twins" for 9 mths, i was like "my jaw" drop till the ground floor liao... skalli, i bf even longer during my turn... haha

Giggler,
here's a photo attactment,
we have another birthday gal on the same day, so we celebrated 2gther, total classmates around 18 plus few teachers, i ordered 1.5kg, 30 fishballs to cut into little pieces (dun wan to choke them) and prepared some goodies bags for them!
wat i advised is try to order chocolate cake wifout blueberry or black forest... jus plain chocolate, most of the kids will enjoyed the cake!

791293.jpg

<<< so pround face >>>
791294.jpg

<<< any mummies here found ur kid here??? haha... >>>

alicia's daddy,
yall "aiming" so good arh??? @@"

Alicia's daddy
Seems like many tods got false measle ard tis age
Alicia will b cutting cake twice?
Daddy's day ask mummy to initiate the celebration
biggrin.gif
For us we celebrate both mummy's day n daddy's day coz there r 2 mummy (my mum n I) and 2 daddy (my dad n my hubby) For the sake of the senior daddy n mummy MUZ celebrate. They deserved it

Hazey
8 mth oso not bad.
Wow u think v fast hor. Papa smurf
lol.gif

Cher
I din really monitor when my milk dries up. For me I din stop abruptly. Stop expressing 14 Feb 2006 coz Chen Chen rej ebm totally on dat day. Than reduce no of time I latch him on slowly to once eventually. Can't agree more really missed the bf days. Chen Chen still asking for it tho he is weaned off for 4 mths liao.
I wanna hv a pigletz
rofl.gif

Luckily u din get angry of me for delaying your plan for no 2
Is your gal in cc or playgroup? U mean 18 students in her class? How many teacher in the class? Did u sit thru out the class on dat day or only went in during the celebration? 18 students plus few teachers ate 2 cakes n fishballs?

As' Daddy,

Heng Ah! You can remember the theme song! At least someone from my generation... Imagine, I was wincing in pain when I read that Hoho was performing Smurf in kindergarten... and I was thinking... She must be at least 10 yrs younger than me!!!!!

hi koala,

now i very headache cos i had bf her since she was born, although did tried on formula milk on her when she's a infant, she jus rejected all 4mula milk! and now still the same... i had tried buying those sample sachets from auction and let her try cos i didnt wan to buy a pack or a tin, cos it may ends up throwing away after a month... and she jus gave me that "puke" face when she drinks abit! so now she oli stick to "milo" ever since i weaned her.
but afraid may be too heaty for her ... i have tried buying those full cream strawberry milk from dutchlady or marigold and she jus dislike them... Arghhhh....
yesterday, i tried buying the Dumex chocolate in a pack for her to try, this morning she finish it! i mean is a gd try... at least she's willing to drink 4mula for the 1st time! but i tasted it, find it very rich and thick too, do u tink is too heaty as well??? ><"

no lah, i wouldnt get angry, wasnt prepared to have another one las year too...i'm happy cos i really enjoyed those 3 years of bfeeding moment!now my mother in law happy! cos she always hope i can get wynthia a didi, so now i weaned her off, meaning chances higher on having another one. haha...
she's in pre nursery, 3 hrs study time in a church sch. yup, 18 students, it was advised to prepare 1.5kg from the form teacher. her class has 3 teachers. infact, we have two birthday cakes on that day, so we didnt manage to finish them although had tried to give some to other class's teachers and gardener, so endup we brot back the xtra uncut cake back home lol... u can prepared fishballs cos all the kids liked it and kip asking for more! but rmb to cut into small pieces, otherwise the way they eat can really choke them... very kan cheong when they eat! @@"

my gal starts sch at 1145am, so after assembly, they will have to move in to their classroom for their lucnch at 12noon and that was the time we celebrated the birthday for her, parent or sibling can stayed in to celebrate and take foto of them, part ends after they finish the lunch! so approximate 30mins to 45mins. check wif ur boi's form teacher, they will advised u wat to bring, paper plate wif plastic folks or spoons have to be provide too
happy.gif

Cher,
Wow, 2 cakes for the class at the same day. The kids must be overjoyed!

Koala,
We are thinking of getting a 1.5Kg cake for her sch (I need to re-confirm again), and juz a small cake amonh ourselves, so cut 2 times lor.
U celebrate daddy's day?

Hazey,
Yeah, times fly..."Xui Yue bu Liu Ren" :p

hazey,
OH dear, i break ur heart... oh dear. :p

it doesnt matter young or old la, c we still can chitchat so well. I will b hitting another no. in about 2yrs.. keke

'cake' u more..
biggrin.gif

Hazey
I oso fm the smurf era leh n the Pink Panthers

Cher
^5! Chen Chen oso rej all kinda milk n loves milo! Guess our tods love choc. Same concern as u. Wonder if it's too heaty. He drinks 1 cup in the morning n 1 cup b4 bed. Problem when I send him to cc in Jul. The principle is v pro milk. She said milk is a necessity. wrt milo, she said if other tods c Chen Chen drinks milo than they oso want chaotic. Indirect way of rejecting me lor.
Cher Cher's class ends @ 12:30. I worried the tods can't take lunch if give them other food besides agar agar. I intend to hv agar agar instead of cake. Not so messy. Thx for sharing your experience on b'dy celebration in school
happy.gif
BTW do u decorate the classrm wif b'dy deco?
Out of curiosity how 3 teachers conduct lesson @ the same time?

Giggler
Is Wynthia in the same school as Vane? Vane's uniform oso green in color.

Alicia's daddy
I definitely celebrate daddy's day. I love my daddy v much.
Know wat, my customary wedding wz on mummy's day n Chen Chen's full mth celebration wz on daddy's day
proud.gif

Giggler, I just read Tyra's handout. Her school ends on 24th May which is Thurs. Then u say she celebrating Vane's birthday on 26th which is Sat? Sat got school meh?

Hoho, Studio Loft got BP again leh.. I think I better not bring that up again...

Koala, so u found a cc for Chen Chen oredy? Your logistics all settled?

Cher, Wynthia is a very pretty girl! I think she is in same kindi as Vane, SFA right?

Hazey
I decided on which cc to register Chen Chen but hasn't register yet. Will b sending him to cc mid Jul. The principle said to call her think a wk b4 to check availability than register
Logistic morning we sent Chen Chen b4 we go to work; I fetch him after work. If gotta work late than my hubby fetch.

hi koala,
try the Dumex chocolate for age 3, my gal drinks liao... but i never show her when i was preparing so i guess she tot i gave her the milo instead, i have tried, as tasty, it suppose to be 5 tablespoon wif 210ml of water, but i give 3 table spoon wif 200ml of water, find it too rich and sweet if is 5 tablespoon!><"
mayb u can let chen chen try it! i bot in a pack at $8.60.
agar agar... drool... i like it too... haha....
try to cut them into small pieces bah, cos the way they eat will surely impress u! haha...
nope, i didnt decorate the classroom... can we do so??? @@
yup. 3 teachers for 18 students...
happy.gif

hi hazey,
thank you ...:D but then hoh, i'm quite a lao aunty here neh, wats the meaning of Vane,SFA??? hah??? *blur*

Cher
The thing is I need to look for smth white in color for Chen Chen to drink when he goes to cc. The principle v pro milk. She said if other children c Chen Chen drinks milo (different color I presumed) they oso want milo. If Dumex Cho still brown in color. Thot of getting yoghurt drink. High in calcium n white in color. Same nutrient as fm. Chen Chen doesn't like fm, can't force him mah. I yet to try out yoghurt drink on him
I gonna bring agar agar n fruit salad for the party. Thot of bringing breakfast cereal - Kellogs wheat sq. Wat do u think? My SIL said make bento instead of goodie bag to give out to the kids. But wonder if tis is ok since the kids shld b taking lunch after class ends @ 12:30
How does 3 teachers teach in the class @ the same time?

Hi. My son is also May 2004 born. His bday is on 25th. Nice to meet you all. We stay in the east. Any good recommendations for kindergarten school?

Koala,
Happy wedding anniversary!
How do you celebrate daddy's day? I can share with my wife :p

Alicia came back with a "happy mother's day" card last Friday. We were in the car, and she exclaimed "Happy mother's day" to my wife. So sweet of her. She gave the card to my wife, and told us she pasted the petals of the sun flower.

Kiran,
Welcome. My gal bd is May22. I am staying the West all my life, so dunno any good kindi in the east. Some of the mommies here may able to help.

Kiran
kao_welcome.gif
Nice to hv another May 2004 bb joining us
Which part in East do u stay? I stay in Pasir Ris during wk day.

Alicia's daddy
Wat else eat lor. Snr daddy likes to eat n drink
Chen Chen came back wif a happy mother's day card last Fri wif the lyric of tis song in the card
"mummy mummy I love u
U know dat I really do
I know dat u love me too
Dat's y I sing for u"
He presented the card to me n sang dat song. The cover wz flower print done by him
proud.gif

a's dad, koala,
ashrel made a flower in school n oso brought back a pink carnation on fri. he said 'happy mother's day' to me n i m v hapi. hb 'bought' a bouquet of flower on sun n ashrel presented it to me n said 'happy mother's day'.
seeing ashrel n cherelle growing up, happy n healthy each day, i feel so blessed as a mommy
happy.gif

Koala,
Celebration in Singapore only wat and drink most of the time :) That's a nice song, what tune is it sing to?

Sanrio,
It's really nice to see the kids growing up each day.

Sanrio
So sweet of your hubby to buy u flower

Alicia's daddy
Yeah lovely song. The song is on it's on. No song or rather I never heard of other song wif the same tune. I recorded Chen Chen's singing of tis song wif my cell phone n set it as sms incoming tone
proud.gif

Koala,
My previous phone has my ring tone on Alicia singing "twinkle twinkle little star". My wife is using this phone now. The new phone cannot use the same format.

cher, thanks for your advise... I got a choc Barney cake too.
happy.gif
You also buy fishballs? Anything else?

hazey, to comfort you... I belong to smufy era too. hehehe... Wow, you also rem Vane's uniform? Sorry, I think I typed wrongly, I'll be celebrating Vane's bday on the 25th May, Fri. Her last day of sch.

Koala, Vane will be cutting cake twice. Once in sch and once at home.
happy.gif
You got gd memory leh, still rem that Vane's uniform is green. No lah, they not in the same sch. Will Chen Chen's cc near to your place or your parent's place? So sweet of Chen Chen to sing that song to you. Did you tear huh?

A's dad, I got 1.5kg cake too cos cant order those fanciful 3D cake which got to be min. 3kg.

sanrio, your hb so nice, still bother to buy flowers for you on Sun.
happy.gif
How are u coping with 2 kids at home?

Giggler,
I will collecting Alicia's BJ's cake with chocolate fudge and blue berry fillings tonight.
Alicia chose this herself :)

she will be cutting her BJ cake at my mum's house. I will get a small polar cake tomorrow for her class of 4 persons (inlc her). I take leave tomorrow to bring the cake and goodies bags for her class tomorrow.

Alicia's daddy
All my family members' cell phone ringing/incoming msg tone is Chen Chen's singing - different songs. Can record Alicia singing agn wif your new phone
Alicia's class only 4 tods?

Giggler
U getting cake n fishball for Vane's b'dy party in school? Anything else?
Yes I remember Vane's school uniform is green in color. Her school uniform unique mah. But I m not the 1 who thot Vane n Cher's daughter same school. It's Hazey
Chen Chen's potential cc (I haven't register yet. Principle said register 1 wk in advance) is in the area where my parents stay but not v near to their hse. Abt 15-20 min walk
Din tear over Chen Chen's singing. Keep asking him to sing the song agn.
biggrin.gif

A's dad, where did you order Alicia's cake from? We ordered the Barney cake from Prima, Vane chose herself too.
happy.gif
Her class only got 4 persons?

Koala, wow... Chen Chen can sing so well?
happy.gif
Not sure what else to get for Vane's bday party in sch leh. Not sure if we shd buy drinks also. Sorry, I thot you asked whether Vane and Cher's gal are in the same class or not. So you'll only register in Jul?

Back