(2004/05) MAY Babies

Giggler,
Vane also wants you to accompany her during sleeping time? Alicia sometimes decide I sleep with her or Adrian. She is becoming more and more like a "guan jia po" :p

Hi Mommies,
Here are pics for Zoo (Did I mention Sentosa earlier??)
Anyway, here are some pics...
771223.jpg

Alicia and Chen
771224.jpg

Can you guess what animal am I?

A's daddy.
Wah, Alicia sure looks like she is enjoying herself. She is quite chubby hor.
I v tempted to go to the zoo oso. But prob a weekday, cos Nat has class on Sat and Sun now. Maybe after june can go on weekends

A's daddy
How heavy is Alicia?? Her tummy so round. Nat's one flattened liao, cos she has been coughing for quite sometime then no appetite.

Mom2nat,
You pop the question at the right time. Juz weigh her in, and OMG, she is 17.8Kg (juz after dinner, and a glass of water) :p What is Nat's weight?

A's daddy
Nat is 15kg. Wah piang, Alicia is so heavy!!! Do you feed her a lot??!! Or snacks? For Nat, hardly give her snacks and no sweets.

Alicia's daddy
I hear say home econs test on cooking for a meal within a timeframe. I dunno abt sewing. For me I took home econs in sec 1 and 2 so dun hv the real test.
Can't agree more. White car is nice but difficult to maintain. My dad's 1st car wz white color. After dat he doesn't get white car anymore
I find champagne looks elegant under the light esp in the show rm
kao_wink.gif

lol.gif
I wz wondering wat Sentosa pic. Hey the pic of Alicia behind the elephant prop is cute

Alicia's daddy, Giggler
Many times I oso zzz..... when I accompanied Chen Chen to sleep in bed

Alicia's daddy, Mom2nat
Chen Chen is 12kg niah niah

A's dad/Koala,
Tts rite, we need to cook maybe 5-6 dishes with a topic given eg. vegetarian, western etc... in a specific time.

We know the topic think a few days in advance, then we can prepared at home.

Then must decorate the setup hor, must have menu la, table cloth la, vase la.. Very Fun!! keke

A's dad wants to go Sentosa la.. hehe..:p

MY phoebe only 10.2kg NIAH! hehehe

In no time, Alicia will be 2x of P??!!!
A's dad, think u gto do smething about this liao lei.. later go Pang Pang Ju Le Bu HOW??

A's dad, hahaha... Alicia is so chubby!!! Vane lost her chubbiness after she attend sch.

Mom2Nat, Vane is 15kg too. Same wt as Nat.
happy.gif

hoho, my bro keep telling me to control Vane's diet too. They also scared that she'll go Pang Pang Ju Le Bu.

a's dad n mummies,
wah alicia is chubby :p my 'once' super chubby ash is now 'slim' (thou not skinny type) n tall. last weighed him was abt 13.7kg.

giggler,
yes, wen 1st attended cc, slimmed down even more cos fell sick. now beta. is fit n tall. all fats gone except cheeks still a bit of fat. v active n a bit fussy over food nowadays. oso he dun like milk anymore.

Koala
You and your hb small build mah, how big you wan Chen chen to be? Anyway, big or small nvm, as long as healthy. Nat lost a bit of weight, cos recently cough then totally dun wan to eat or drink. No pee no poo. But now better, though she is rather picky oso lah.

Sanrio
You due soon liao hor, which gynae you go to ah?

Hoho3
Phoebe is 2yr old only right?

Giggler
Vane used to be much bigger hor. Heee.. now Sherwin oso v chubby.

Mom2nat,
I am sure nanny let her snack. At home, we are strict, no snacking. We also try to make her walk more, and riding her tricycle. We are also watching her diet too. Must try to get her down to 15Kg..hahaha.

hoho,
I was actually thinking of Sentosa because of a scheduled meeting with a VP/MD. Your P like you mah, slim and beau.....tiful. Yeah man, must do something abt it liao.

Giggler,Mom2nat,
What did you give Vane/Nat for lunch and dinner? How many time does Vane/Nat drink milk per day?

Koala,
Chen weight is ok. I think Alicia should "contribute" some to him :p
What do you cook for the test?

Sanrio,
Wah so fast. 39wks.
Pop already must inform us.

sanrio, Vane doesnt like food now but at least she still drink milk.

Mom2Nat, ya... Sherwin is as chubby as Vane.
happy.gif

A's dad, does Alicia eat alot? For lunch, Vane usu take fish mee hoon or porridge. Dinner, she'll eat rice with dishes, as per what we eat. She still take abt 3-4 times of 150ml milk each day.

<font color="0000ff">mom2nat,</font>
ya lor, P 2yrs old liao.
just last 2wks, we went to gp cos she was sick.
sad.gif
now OK liao!
happy.gif

the doc comment:
D: 10.2kg, very thin, gt eat multivits?
M: No, only the GNC colostrum
D: tt 1 no use 1, i give u this mulivits....
M: ????!!??!! "No GD!! 1 bottle $40-50+ lei" (say in the heart)

Nm, so i happily pay n brot the mulitvits home. Just last week, i wanted to give P. To my horror! I saw the expiry date is 06/07!!!!!!! Damm it!

Quickly call the nurse n say i want to refund or exchange. Heng they exchange with me for a later expiry in 2009.

So our conclusion, the docs is trying to PUSH the multivits. SO angry.
Cos whenever he saw P n us, he will say, P will never be overwt, just like us.
Only this time, he push the multivits.

<font color="0000ff">Sanrio,</font>
ANytime u popping liao! Take care n enjoy ur confinement. :p

<font color="0000ff">A's dad,</font>
Alicia's nanny must have given u lots of SWEETS! hahahah...
U make my day ya!
biggrin.gif

hoho, a's dad,
tks
happy.gif
okie wld kip all posted.

giggler,
ash dun like b hoon soup stuff n porridge. he is a rice n meat eater. he drk abt 60ml, max 90ml, 2tx a day.

Hoho
" .... must decorate the setup hor, must have menu la, table cloth la, vase la..." Wow dat's tough. U can set up your own restaurant after the test
Phoebe borned in 2005 mah. Can't compare wt wif the tods borned in 2004

Sanrio
Serious, can't believe Ash is 1kg+ heavier than Chen Chen. Is Ash < 50 percentile
Hey u bomb anytime. sms me when u bomb ya

Mom2nat
No lar , not worried abt Chen Chen's wt. Juz do a comparsion mah. Chen Chen is below 25 percentile now. PD said as long as there is wt gain over a yr. It's fine. Can't judge wt gain by mth as in bb stage

Alicia's daddy
Yep, how nice if some kg of Alicia goes to Chen Chen. Chen Chen snacks a lot too esp @ my mum's plc. But hor he eat liao output. So there it goes....like his daddy
I din take home econs in sec 3 and 4. Sec 1 and 2 marks given according to wat we do during the class which is v simple one

Giggler, Sanrio, Alicia's daddy
Chen Chen doesn't drink milk @ all. He likes soya bean n milo. He asks for milo b4 he sleeps. Weird hor

koala,
so far only weighed him at d same pd clinic, dun noe their machine accurate or not :p me n hb no fat genes, so guess ash wld b like us. nowady he eats lesser, but still as active.
sure, wld sms u.
ash drk milo in school. he dun like soyabean.

Giggler,
Yes, we can be surprise how much Alicia can eat, but we are controlling her portion so she do not "over-eat". Typical lunch and dinner is rice/noodle with soup, vege, fish. Nanny cooked for her. She drinks 180ml of milk 3-4x/day.

Koala,
Alicia do not like Milo as much as milk. She only ask for Milo if she has bread so she can do the dip and eat method. As long as Chen eat healthy, it's fine.

hoho,
I think so too :), even though in my (and wife) heart, we din approve it, but we do not dare to confront the nanny.

Sanrio
Last time Ash used to b heavy wt. Chen Chen is light wt fm the start. So wz surprised Ash's wt is not much diff fm Chen Chen's now. Agree wif u. some weighing scale may not b accurate. Chen Chen weighs 11.2kg @ PD's clinic 12kg @ the airport

Alicia's daddy
I got sample fm. Y'dy, my mum gave Chen Chen in the morning. 1/2 the amt mixed wif milo. He cried in school came back vomitted. My mum wonder if Chen Chen is allergic to fm. Aiya I forgot to ask PD last 9
Alicia gain wt fm the milk she drinks. Does she drink fm or fresh milk?

hoho, aiyo... how come P's PD so money face one?

sanrio, at least Ash likes rice and meat.
happy.gif

Koala, you stop bfg Chen liao?

A's dad, think Alicia takes too much milk? Actually I feel like cutting down Vane's milk intake to only 2x instead of 3x.

Koala,
Alicia takes fm. She is now on Friso 3. Switched from NAN 2HA almost 6months ago. Adrian on Friso 1 comfort, but in the process of switching to Friso 2.

Giggler,
Maybe I should review Alicia's milk intake. I once talked to the nutritionist from Nestle, and she told me that at the age of 3, the main vits come from the daily meal, and milk should be supplement only.

Giggler
I stopped bf Chen Chen since I lost Inuka. H/w Chen Chen still asking for it even now

Alicia's daddy
Is fm richer than fresh milk?

A's dad, I agree with the nutritionist. I gg to change Vane's fm from Dugro to Nespray cos some PD said that Dugro will cause phelgm. I wonder if Vane's on-going coughing is due to the fm or not.

Koala, do you let Chen suckle now when he ask for it? Vane ran away from my breasts when I asked if she want to suck. Hahaha

giggler,

what does vane bring to school for lunch? Does she eat lunch in school or she eat after school which is abt 2 plus already?

jo-van drinks milk 3 times a day 240 ml/ 300 ml leh.....a lot hor? and have breakfast, lunch and dinner (but still eat mainly porridge for lunch and dinner now ....cos he dun like to swallow his food, porridge easier for us to feed and for him to swallow...

stressma, Vane take her brunch before sch and tea break after sch. Vane doesnt like porridge since young so we let her join us for dinner. Do you know that SFA incr sch fees to $480?

giggler, i knoe, S$10 more for each month.,
and now only got 1 session for N2 which is the 2nd session.
did u enrol for next yr? i enroled liao...

stressma, I enrolled too... but only now then I realised that there's an incr in sch fee.
sad.gif
That means they charging the same as Jurong Calvary and dun provide food leh.

Giggler
No I dun wanna b his tu tu leh. U stopped bf Vane much earlier than Chen Chen. Vane 4gets abt bf. Chen Chen still remembers. Afterall he stopped end Dec last yr.
U changing Vane to another school?

Koala,
Not sure which is richer? FM contains other ingredients that fresh milk may not have, tat's why it is call "formula".

Giggler, Stressma,
GST increase 2% but fees increase 6.66%. Wonder if MYCS subsidy increase??

Sorry ah, interrupt this thread...

Sanrio, CONGRATS! Cherelle's just that perfect little girl that you have been waiting for!!!!

Haha! As' daddy, I pop in here to "admire" Alicia and Adrian's photos! And also, when Jun/July is too quiet.. Cos I know you all talking here! Hahaha!!

Err, since I already "interrupted", can I ask hoho03 how was your photo shoot with Studio Loft? I very keen leh... cos I like their style.. but very pricey...

hi sanrio,

wat a gorgeous baby!!! make me wan to "RESET' button again... ><"

and hello to all MAY mummies here, i'm the thread starter here!! tar tarrrr....
any of ur princess n prince were born on the 3rd MAY??? my gal's will be age 3 today!!!
bounce.gif

Alicia's daddy
Many seller/svc provider take the opp of increase in GST to up their px by a lot more than GST increment. esp the hawkers
Hmmm.... u made me recall y I joined Jun/Jul thread. My edd wz Jun but Chen Chen popped a wk earlier so became May bb

Sanrio
Cherelle looks like Ash in the 1st pic. But she looks v different in the 2nd pic. Pretty gal

Hazey
U r welcome to talk here
happy.gif

I find a there r many postings in Jun/Jul. V chuan to catch up

Cher
Hey how come u din come in n chat

Hoho3
Faint, you condemn them until like tat... one of the mommies in this forum is the owner.

Now May liao hor, are you celebrating your kids' bday?? I v lazy to celebrate leh. Nat will be celebrating in sch end May, b4 the sch term ends.

Koala, no lah... in the end, didnt change Vane's sch as she likes the sch.

A's dad, ZP also incr sch fees?

sanrio, Cherelle looks so sweet!!!

cher, Happy Birthday to your gal!

hoho, how much did you pay for StudioLoft? Show us some pic of P leh. I gg to foto-u end of this May for photoshoot. Hehehe

Mom2Nat, I'll buy some cupcakes for Vane's classmates and may only celebrate with our family members, that's all.

Back