IVF/ICSI Support Group

All the best ocling and Jeu! Just be relaxed and pray for a good harvest of eggs :) You'll probably be put through GA and won't be awake the whole time the extraction happens, but it will be over very soon! After that u should feel some 'pull' in your lower abdomen for a few days (usually happens to most ladies), and eating egg whites with isotonic drinks should help ease u up in a few days, while u prepare for yr transfer! Are u ladies doing yr transfer immediately after?

All the best ocling and Jeu! Just be relaxed and pray for a good harvest of eggs :) You'll probably be put through GA and won't be awake the whole time the extraction happens, but it will be over very soon! After that u should feel some 'pull' in your lower abdomen for a few days (usually happens to most ladies), and eating egg whites with isotonic drinks should help ease u up in a few days, while u prepare for yr transfer! Are u ladies doing yr transfer immediately after?
Thanks finese. After checkup with my prof, he prefers to do ER on thurs or fri, preferably when eggs are above 17mm. What about the rest of u? Usually at what stage is ur transfer?

Hi Jeu for me, my FET is scheduled next month. I did my ER in end April. No particular reason for me, just that I wanted to rest a bit and build up my body more so I rested a few months in between. Hope all goes well and I can smoothly do my FET in July.

Morning ladies! I read that raspberry leaf tea is good for the lining. ANyone taking this too? Where can i get them?

Hi Cindy, I actually put on this forum sometime ago that I have about 3 boxes of raspberry tea leaves to give away. I bought them on iherb and they arrived in April 16. If u want them, i can send them to u, private message me? This is also open to any other ladies who would like to have the tea leaves! Just dont want to waste them coz I'm already drinking a tonne of other stuff :)

Same here ocling. Hope for the best for both of us.
I did my first IVF cycle last month but it unfortunately didn't work out. ER is quite painless since you have anaesthesia. The most difficult part was the IV drip followed by not being able to drink water all day. Even after the procedure I was only allowed to drink water like 4 hours later. Which was pure torture. I didn't feel any bloating etc but I did drink lots of water after. Like lots and lots. I also drank coconut water but from a TCM perspective it might be too cooling so not sure how you feel about it.

Oh yes and also bring something to entertain yourself for all the waiting! iPad, books etc. All the best.

Hi sisters, need some help here. today is my 9dp5dt and I decided to take a HPT. I'm using those cheap 45cents sticks. This came up after abt 5-8 min. I THINK i see a line..but it's very very faint. It can't be evap line as I took the test less than 15 min ago.

What do u think?

[/IMG]
c2e0ecc71a347c66ce2add42063eac20.jpg

Hi sisters, need some help here. today is my 9dp5dt and I decided to take a HPT. I'm using those cheap 45cents sticks. This came up after abt 5-8 min. I THINK i see a line..but it's very very faint. It can't be evap line as I took the test less than 15 min ago.

What do u think?

[/IMG]
c2e0ecc71a347c66ce2add42063eac20.jpg
I think i see a line.. Congrats! Maybe can use clearblue to confirm. I like the one that tells u how many weeks ur are, very clear.

Morning ladies! I read that raspberry leaf tea is good for the lining. ANyone taking this too? Where can i get them?
Hi Cindy, I have one extra organic tea leaves packet. I bought from iHerb for a friend as well but she didn't want it. I can give away to u if u want, no cost :)

Thanks finese. After checkup with my prof, he prefers to do ER on thurs or fri, preferably when eggs are above 17mm. What about the rest of u? Usually at what stage is ur transfer?
How many follicles u have? The day of transfer depends on how many embryos u have and how good they are. Stay happy!

18mm and above is usually better.

Currently I have no idea when is the transfer leh.

hello ladies, it has been awhile :)
just started 2nd fresh cycle, today is CD5. Wondering if any cycle buddies this round?

After today scan n blood test, prof mentioned ER will be on Thursday. However the blood test result shows that my hormone level surge from 5 thousand to 33 thousand. So he want to rescan for me tml. Hopefully not ohss.
Anyone have experience this?

After today scan n blood test, prof mentioned ER will be on Thursday. However the blood test result shows that my hormone level surge from 5 thousand to 33 thousand. So he want to rescan for me tml. Hopefully not ohss.
Anyone have experience this?
Hi yigoh, i was at risk of OHSS too.. everything was well till the scan 2 days to my ER. had to go for FET even though it was a fresh cycle..

Dr Loh said to rest for 2 menses cycle before FET. But i will be going for the scan during the 2nd cycle so hopefully all is ok to start... i think i have about 16/18 follicles and they managed to retrieve 28 eggs during ER. but out of the 28 eggs, only managed to freeze 11 embryos.

Dr Loh said to rest for 2 menses cycle before FET. But i will be going for the scan during the 2nd cycle so hopefully all is ok to start... i think i have about 16/18 follicles and they managed to retrieve 28 eggs during ER. but out of the 28 eggs, only managed to freeze 11 embryos.
Wah 11 embryos!!! So good. Good luck to u. Hope can hear ur good news soon.

11 embryos is a good number!! All the best :)

Hi sisters, my beta is this Friday.. I think I will tear every single hair strand out by then..haiks. Can anyone briefly let me know what the procedure is like? Thanks!

Hi sisters, my beta is this Friday.. I think I will tear every single hair strand out by then..haiks. Can anyone briefly let me know what the procedure is like? Thanks!
the nurse will draw your blood and ask you to go off. As fast as 2 - 4 hours, they will come back to you if it's positive, so that you can go back to your clinic to collect support meds.

the nurse will draw your blood and ask you to go off. As fast as 2 - 4 hours, they will come back to you if it's positive, so that you can go back to your clinic to collect support meds.
oh okay thanks towkayneo! so there is no scan whatsoever that day right?

oh okay thanks towkayneo! so there is no scan whatsoever that day right?
No scan.All the best...If u so curious can do ur own pregnancy test a day before the blood test....Gd or bad the test keep up the positiveness...Baby dust sprinkly all the way... :D

I'm due for my transfer this Friday. On medicated FET - 3rd day of menses took progynova 4 pills a day and also applied the oestrogel for day and night. Lining measured just now at 8.2, so doc gave me the HCG trigger jab today itself.
have to insert crinone from tomorrow night onwards twice a day.

I'm due for my transfer this Friday. On medicated FET - 3rd day of menses took progynova 4 pills a day and also applied the oestrogel for day and night. Lining measured just now at 8.2, so doc gave me the HCG trigger jab today itself.
have to insert crinone from tomorrow night onwards twice a day.
how long the pill need to be taken?

Back