IVF/ICSI Support Group

My cycle is over. Bt was negative. Hcg less than 2 which means implantation didnt tk plc at all. If the embroyo is a gd grade n triple lining, there is a chance that it will nt stick also?
sometimes there is just too many or no explanation... its a struggle for many of us. The truth is, the doctors can explain many reasons but we will never know what really happened inside. take care and rest well for now.

Sisters...hugs to those who had bfn. I did not update much after that spotting incident I had with positive beta. Well this is how my 2nd FET from 3rd fresh cycle went. I have no more frosties.

9 June Thu - 8dp3dt observed poas positive. Got darker thru the days.
11 June Sat - had abit of brown spots. Got proluton. Hcg 222.
14 Jun Tue - hcg 1141
18 Jun Sat - Hcg 4138
20 Jun Mon - brown spot. Had proluton. HCG 6370
21 Jun Tue - 2am period like bleed. Went to ane got proluton. Rest at home. Passed out blood clot
22 Jun wed - hcg 2846. Dropped. Out of the game.

Despite having grade 4 embryos triple lining best progesterone support suffering my 3rd miscarriage now. It's just heartbreaking as I don't know of in this life the motherhood blessing will ever come. I have bad adenomyosis and that's the only condition but seems like the biggest hindrance. Am going to consult high risk ob gynea before deciding what to do next.

Does Nuh do pgs or pgd pls. Heard only sgh does.

Hi Mesara, sorry to read this.... I have been in a few ang moh forums where there are cases of repetitive miscarriages in very early stages of pregnancies. I read that they take a jab named lovenox before and during pregnancy. it did helped a couple of them sustain the pregnancies and delivered ultimately. I saw the photos and was with the forum since they were suffering from M/c to pregnant to delivery. I dont know if this can help you but perhaps some additional info wouldnt hurt.....

Hi Mesara, sorry to read this.... I have been in a few ang moh forums where there are cases of repetitive miscarriages in very early stages of pregnancies. I read that they take a jab named lovenox before and during pregnancy. it did helped a couple of them sustain the pregnancies and delivered ultimately. I saw the photos and was with the forum since they were suffering from M/c to pregnant to delivery. I dont know if this can help you but perhaps some additional info wouldnt hurt.....
Is this available in Singapore? Or more accurately, available in Singapore Govt hosp for IVF-ers? A lot of treatment available in overseas are not approved to be used in Singapore.. Read Liao more sad

Sisters...hugs to those who had bfn. I did not update much after that spotting incident I had with positive beta. Well this is how my 2nd FET from 3rd fresh cycle went. I have no more frosties.

14 Jun Tue - hcg 1141
18 Jun Sat - Hcg 4138
21 Jun Tue - 2am period like bleed. Went to ane got proluton. Rest at home. Passed out blood clot

Despite having grade 4 embryos triple lining best progesterone support suffering my 3rd miscarriage now. It's just heartbreaking as I don't know of in this life the motherhood blessing will ever come. I have bad adenomyosis and that's the only condition but seems like the biggest hindrance. Am going to consult high risk ob gynea before deciding what to do next.

I am so sorry... It's indeed heartbreaking. Pls take care. Rest well. Hugz.

Sorry it may sound disgusting..bt when I went toilet jz nw I kinda saw a blood clot in the pad..prev periods is nt tt crampy lik tis time..

Thank you all..bleeding has stopped and I hope it will stay this way. Hope I will have a good beta on fri as today (11dp5dt) my beta was only 114.

Mesara I was actually following your story keenly and was silently praying for you. I'm sorry it had to end this way and I wish you nothing but courage and luck for the next cycle.

Jeslyn, thank for your encouragement in your own difficult time. Sometimes everything may be perfect but we have no answers to why it didn't work. I hope you will bounce back stronger!

Thank you all..bleeding has stopped and I hope it will stay this way. Hope I will have a good beta on fri as today (11dp5dt) my beta was only 114.

Mesara I was actually following your story keenly and was silently praying for you. I'm sorry it had to end this way and I wish you nothing but courage and luck for the next cycle.

Jeslyn, thank for your encouragement in your own difficult time. Sometimes everything may be perfect but we have no answers to why it didn't work. I hope you will bounce back stronger!
Agree 101% as to why sometimes it didnt work when all seem perfect.But imprtly as mention come bck stronger and stronger...

Does anybody know the rates for tmc acpuncture?
Hi Jeslyn, hope you will recover well and go for next try. Usually the menses after a cycle may be heavier as the support meds make the lining thicker so you shred more during the period.

As for TMC tcm, 6 acupuncture sessions package at $480. Exclusive of tcm meds which are prescribed only if needed usually in between Ivf cycles and provided patient is ok to take. If needed, the meds are $10 exc. gst per day for 3 satchets of powder form meds.

Hi Jeslyn, hope you will recover well and go for next try. Usually the menses after a cycle may be heavier as the support meds make the lining thicker so you shred more during the period.

As for TMC tcm, 6 acupuncture sessions package at $480. Exclusive of tcm meds which are prescribed only if needed usually in between Ivf cycles and provided patient is ok to take. If needed, the meds are $10 exc. gst per day for 3 satchets of powder form meds.

Noted. Tks so much!

Yes I just called them but they keep saying Dr Sadhana only prescribed the oral medication to support lining. Anyway they said to come down and they'll check with her again. Sigh.

Anything u can email dr sadhana. She respond quite prompt when u email her.

Is this available in Singapore? Or more accurately, available in Singapore Govt hosp for IVF-ers? A lot of treatment available in overseas are not approved to be used in Singapore.. Read Liao more sad
It's actually an anti clot blood forming jab. I would think our hospitals have it. Whether our doctors practice it I'm not sure

Oh, me too. Subsidised patient as well but my Dr is Dr Veronique. But too bad she does not do ER and ET. I also hv low AMH. How many eggs were successfully fertilised for yr 1st cycle?

Hi marshmallow. Retrieved 3. Onli 1 grade 4 made it for et. Bt alas it didnt implant even though its gd grade. Hw bout u?

Hi marshmallow. Retrieved 3. Onli 1 grade 4 made it for et. Bt alas it didnt implant even though its gd grade. Hw bout u?

For my 1st cycle, Dr also retrieved 3 eggs and all 3 eggs were successfully fertilised with grade 4 gd quality eggs. However, they didn't implant too. So going for my 4th IVF cycle next mth under long protocol. :(

Me also retrieved 3 eggs and all 3 eggs were successfully fertilised with grade 4 gd quality eggs. However, they didn't implant too. So going for my 4th IVF cycle next mth under long protocol. Sigh. :(

U put in.2? Actually wats e diff btween long n short protocol? Hw long in.btween.did u wait to see doc?

Hi ladies my egg retrieval is tmr on Thurs. i realized i forgot to ask nurse what to pack. Can any of u share what to pack for the day procedure? This is my first fresh cycle.

Hi ladies my egg retrieval is tmr on Thurs. i realized i forgot to ask nurse what to pack. Can any of u share what to pack for the day procedure? This is my first fresh cycle.

Need to pack anyting? I don rem the need for packing. But don wear perfume cz embies don like. No Nail polish. No makeup. No Jewellary. Wear loose clothing. Tts wat I did. Smebody gotta pick u up after e procedure

Need to pack anyting? I don rem the need for packing. But don wear perfume cz embies don like. No Nail polish. No makeup. No Jewellary. Wear loose clothing. Tts wat I did. Smebody gotta pick u up after e procedure
Thanks jeslyn. Ya i think i had that instructions too. Thought maybe got additional stuff u ladies hv experienced that the nurses din tell.

Anybody heard b4 ling xin tcm for fertility?

14 Jun Tue - hcg 1141
18 Jun Sat - Hcg 4138

Hug hug Mesara! I am sorry to hear this from you, do rest well!

U put in.2? Actually wats e diff btween long n short protocol? Hw long in.btween.did u wait to see doc?

Yap, Dr put in 2 eggs for both my 2 fresh cycles under Short protocol. My 3rd try was FET with 1 gd quality egg too but yet BFN. Long protocol is v xin ku one. I heard need at least 50 jabs over 1 mth duration. Pain siah. :( I didn't wait v long to see Dr for review as we can change apptm using the online app.

Yap, Dr put in 2 eggs for both my 2 fresh cycles under Short protocol. My 3rd try was FET with 1 gd quality egg too but yet BFN. Long protocol is v xin ku one. I heard need at least 50 jabs over 1 mth duration. Pain siah. :( I didn't wait v long to see Dr for review as we can change apptm using the online app.

My long Long protocol was 3 weeks of d injection before Dr ordered to proceed to next step...

Once used to d injection is not really pain...just tt inject until a lot of bruises around tummy area...

My Long protocol was 6 wks of jabs. My Short protocol was 2 wks of jabs.
Long protocol controls your entire cycle. Some docs like to start with long protocol and if fail will prescribe the short one for next. IVF is all trial and error. Even doc can only observe your response to the medication and decide what's the next step for you.

Just want to share this...

I had a horrible bleeding episode a 2 nights ago. Suddenly bled nonstop. By the time I got to TMC 24 hour clinic, my skirt was soaked in blood. When I got on the 24 hour clinic bed, it was 9.10pm. 9.20pm, doc (via phone) has ordered to send me to OT directly. Then they gave me a jab on my butt near lower waist which was super painful. By the time they dress me and I got to OT, it was 9.45 and Dr. Loh reach soon after the anaesthetist put in the IV. By 9.50pm I was under GA and I believe the whole D&C was very fast. When I was wheeled out of recovery room it was 11.05pm.

I think I should have just opted for the D&C instead of the route of the medication-induced miscarriage. I really thought the whole miscarriage thing was ending after 11days. Then suddenly the whole bleeding nonstop thing happened... It was so demoralising.

Thankfully, the bill only came up to $1300 after Medisave. Cashier said Dr. Loh is very nice to me. Charged me a very low doc fee. She thought it was a mistake and even called his clinic to double check. Hehe.

The 24 hour clinic nurse was very assuring too. Put her hand on my shoulder and kept telling me it's ok.

I had a horrible bleeding episode a 2 nights ago. Suddenly bled nonstop. By the time I got to TMC 24 hour clinic, my skirt was soaked in blood. When I got on the 24 hour clinic bed, it was 9.10pm. 9.20pm, doc (via phone) has ordered to send me to OT directly. Then they gave me a jab on my butt near lower waist which was super painful. By the time they dress me and I got to OT, it was 9.45 and Dr. Loh reach soon after the anaesthetist put in the IV. By 9.50pm I was under GA and I believe the whole D&C was very fast. When I was wheeled out of recovery room it was 11.05pm.

I think I should have just opted for the D&C instead of the route of the medication-induced miscarriage. I really thought the whole miscarriage thing was ending after 11days. Then suddenly the whole bleeding nonstop thing happened... It was so demoralising.

Thankfully, the bill only came up to $1300 after Medisave. Cashier said Dr. Loh is very nice to me. Charged me a very low doc fee. She thought it was a mistake and even called his clinic to double check. Hehe.

The 24 hour clinic nurse was very assuring too. Put her hand on my shoulder and kept telling me it's ok.

Rest well and take time to recover. Maybe do a mini confinement if u believe in it. N yes dr Loh is very kind de if u get to know him better. Take care.

Hope you are feeling alot better now. must be tramautic for you seeing all that blood.... rest well and hope you recover soon.

Sigh... Feeling abit disappointed now...

Just had my ER yesterday. Total 25 Eggs collected.. they injected 18 but only 3 managed to fertilized due to poor sperm quality.

Wont be doing ET this cycle due to OHSS... Will proceed with FET next time. Will be seeing the dr next week to discuss what's next.

My long Long protocol was 3 weeks of d injection before Dr ordered to proceed to next step...

Once used to d injection is not really pain...just tt inject until a lot of bruises around tummy area...

Hahaha. I Short protocol already v scared liao. I think I will die under Loooong protocol coz I hv a super loooow pain threshold. :p:D

How many jabs did u inject yrself under Long protocol @Tsum_tsum ?

Last edited:

Pls take care of yourself..

My Long protocol was 6 wks of jabs. My Short protocol was 2 wks of jabs.
Long protocol controls your entire cycle. Some docs like to start with long protocol and if fail will prescribe the short one for next. IVF is all trial and error. Even doc can only observe your response to the medication and decide what's the next step for you.
Was there any difference in your yield between Long and short protocol?

Take care!
I'm wondering did they check your hcg level to Ensure its dropped to negative after u took the meds to induce mc?

Oh no so sorry to hear about your ordeal. I think the doctor should have advised for the d&c earlier. Its not for us to decide. Take care babe! Hugs

14 Jun Tue - hcg 1141
18 Jun Sat - Hcg 4138

Oh dear mesara im so sorry to hear for your bfn. Hugs! Its always not easy but im glad you are moving forward. Hang in there babe. You time will come.

Babe hang in there. Hugs! All the best for your Friday BT

Sigh... Feeling abit disappointed now...

Just had my ER yesterday. Total 25 Eggs collected.. they injected 18 but only 3 managed to fertilized due to poor sperm quality.

Wont be doing ET this cycle due to OHSS... Will proceed with FET next time. Will be seeing the dr next week to discuss what's next.
I know it's hard not to feel disappointed. But just remember all it takes is one good one to get you pregnant.

Mine was similar. First cycle only 2 survived and BFN.

Second one I also only had 3 survived but I BFP! So it takes just one.

A relative of mine only had 1 egg in her second cycle and she BFP. Just gave birth last year.

Think as positive as you can for your future baby. Jiayou!

Oh no so sorry to hear about your ordeal. I think the doctor should have advised for the d&c earlier. Its not for us to decide. Take care babe! Hugs
Thanks. He gave me the options and I preferred not to go thru D&C. Actually, it's quite common to wait for natural mc or medicated mc even in Singapore. Usually private will just tell us to do D&C cos they earn money and quick for them. I was supposed to have a follow up with him on Friday but I think my hormones messed up and started bleeding crazily.

Take care!
I'm wondering did they check your hcg level to Ensure its dropped to negative after u took the meds to induce mc?
I was supposed to have a follow up this Friday. I think my hormones messed up. I was quite sure the sac was already passed out on the first day I put the medication. Just an unfortunate episode. Some friends who had natural birth also had such episode of bleeding nonstop some days after giving birth. It's just the hormones thing.

I was supposed to have a follow up this Friday. I think my hormones messed up. I was quite sure the sac was already passed out on the first day I put the medication. Just an unfortunate episode. Some friends who had natural birth also had such episode of bleeding nonstop some days after giving birth. It's just the hormones thing.
Yeah I believe the hormones are Super messed up after a mc.
Anyone knows when will the usual period come after mc? I'm still waiting for mine to come..

Im on CD9, its my first ivf. Was given pergoveris (it stings! ) starting from today becos gonal-f alone has no effect on my hormones and follicle size. Is this common? Am i still on time/track for my ivf? My biggest follicle is 8mm as of today..

I know it's hard not to feel disappointed. But just remember all it takes is one good one to get you pregnant.

Mine was similar. First cycle only 2 survived and BFN.

Second one I also only had 3 survived but I BFP! So it takes just one.

A relative of mine only had 1 egg in her second cycle and she BFP. Just gave birth last year.

Think as positive as you can for your future baby. Jiayou!
Thanks dear... ya I guess there is nothing much I can change now.. except for thinking positive.

Keeping my fingers crossed..

Back