Support group - Miscarriages

I see, maybe the jab is a progesterone boost, then maybe becoz of that jab the bleeding is delayed.
the oral med din work?
I took oral med and massive cramping starts then I started AF again, that was my 2nd MC. in total I bled for 4 wks+.
Hi sunflower. After mc bleeding, when to expect AF? Today is d14 of my mc bleeding, only spotting now. Yesterday my hcg was 87.

Hi sunflower. After mc bleeding, when to expect AF? Today is d14 of my mc bleeding, only spotting now. Yesterday my hcg was 87.
I think u got to wait min 4 weeks for af to come. first 2 cycles will be a bit messy. plus there is still hcg in ur blood. prob wait til abt mid-end aug. it shd arrive.

I see, maybe the jab is a progesterone boost, then maybe becoz of that jab the bleeding is delayed.
the oral med din work?
I took oral med and massive cramping starts then I started AF again, that was my 2nd MC. in total I bled for 4 wks+.

Ya I think is progesterone. Ya the oral utrogestan didn't work at first.

you must wait for spotting to stop completely then maybe have to wait for your normal period cycle (e.g 28 days) then MC will come. I think your body will re-regulate the process.

14 days is already quite long lei. If it is not tapering off, better to go back to your gynae again. Watch for fever or pain, if have must go back.

Sorry abt ur loss..

I took pill orally. From Friday if u jab until nw still spotting maybe u wan to see gynae or call them to ask ?
Worry for any infection inside ...

Bai feng wan got a mix of reviews. If u seeing tcm why not consult ur tcm practitioner before u tk bai feng Wang.
I went back to the clinic to take 2nd blood test to see my hcg level. I told the assistant about the spotting but she said then is alright.

Regarding the bai feng wan (I buy from EYS) I have yet see my tcm doc. Cos I'm a sahm so tough to go out tagging a little one in this stage. So have to wait for hubby to bring me there this weekend.

I went back to the clinic to take 2nd blood test to see my hcg level. I told the assistant about the spotting but she said then is alright.

Regarding the bai feng wan (I buy from EYS) I have yet see my tcm doc. Cos I'm a sahm so tough to go out tagging a little one in this stage. So have to wait for hubby to bring me there this weekend.
I rem got tcm told me don't take bai Feng wan. Affects fertility. I don't know how true. But since young I don't take also.

you must wait for spotting to stop completely then maybe have to wait for your normal period cycle (e.g 28 days) then MC will come. I think your body will re-regulate the process.

14 days is already quite long lei. If it is not tapering off, better to go back to your gynae again. Watch for fever or pain, if have must go back.

I saw prof wong ytd, he din mention anything on my prolonged bleeding so I tot it's normal. Even his nurse say it depends so since I see today only spotting, I hope this will be the last day...huh prof say expect my af to arrive in July, ard 2 weeks frm now wor.. And I hv to wait 3 cycles before trying ivf again, earliest will be oct...

If your doc never mention anything, think you are ok ba.
so he treat your MC bleeding as CD 1?
let your body rest and recuperate. Jia you!

If your doc never mention anything, think you are ok ba.
so he treat your MC bleeding as CD 1?
let your body rest and recuperate. Jia you!
Ya I read online mc bleeding could be 1-2 weeks and today is my 2week mark from my first day of mc bleeding. I dun tink he's treating my mc bleeding as a cycle.. I've to wait for my af after this mc bleeding stops, then my next af then consider as a proper cycle. Gosh I read that some sisters here take long time to regulate cycle after mc.. And possibility of gg haywire... Very sianz.

take it easy la.. its beyond our control. I also very confuse, first time I bled for 1 week then my AF came zhun zhun on CD 28 (I count the first day of my MC bleeding as my CD1)

take it easy la.. its beyond our control. I also very confuse, first time I bled for 1 week then my AF came zhun zhun on CD 28 (I count the first day of my MC bleeding as my CD1)
Ya I'm seeing TSB to bu my body now and contemplating to do accu also in the meantime.. Eh so cd1 is counted from d1 of my mc bleeding? Bit confused here...

Watch "Everything In Its Time - Corrinne May" on YouTube
Everything In Its Time - Corrinne May:

Just wanna share with you all this. It touches me and hope it encourages you all as well.

On my way to the hospital now for the hysteroscopy d&c. Hopefully all will be cleared after this and I'll be able to recover well and start to move on

On my way to the hospital now for the hysteroscopy d&c. Hopefully all will be cleared after this and I'll be able to recover well and start to move on
Jiayou u can manage it well. Aft this closure for this chapter n nurse ur body back n ttc again when u r ready. We are here to support u :)

Thanks everyone. My op is at 4pm. Donno why the clinic nurse ask me to come so early and fast so early also. Now just waiting for time to pass...and bearing the cramps from cytotec which I had to insert this mrng

Thanks everyone. My op is at 4pm. Donno why the clinic nurse ask me to come so early and fast so early also. Now just waiting for time to pass...and bearing the cramps from cytotec which I had to insert this mrng

Jiayou!

Why they let you insert cytotec so early? I remember gynae say insert already within certain time frame must do the op, or it will contract back again. I hate that cramps feeling back then.

Take care hazel... drink warm water to see can relieve or not..

Dear friends,

Don't be offended if people around you encourage you to adopt children. I have not been through IVF but from what my friends told me, it sounds like a very physically challenging, mentally draining and expensive procedure. Really not easy to go through that. The couple needs a lot of effort and courage an encouragement. Perhaps they are just trying to tell you that it's another option you can consider. So don't read too much into it, yeah?

Jiayou hazel!

I also had a D&C done end of May..
I felt much better after the process, coz had some closure. Do take care of yourself, I did a confinement for 1mth, took a lot of fish & pork cooked with sesame oil & ginger. I also went to tcm dr su at bukit batok who asked me to take "shi quan" soup every 2/3 days. No cold drinks & raw / spicy foods. I also avoided bending down. I avoided taking chicken as had advice from my friend of hormones in the chicken, may cause spotting.

Hope this helps, hope you recover well and let's try again next time :)

Jiayou hazel!

I also had a D&C done end of May..
I felt much better after the process, coz had some closure. Do take care of yourself, I did a confinement for 1mth, took a lot of fish & pork cooked with sesame oil & ginger. I also went to tcm dr su at bukit batok who asked me to take "shi quan" soup every 2/3 days. No cold drinks & raw / spicy foods. I also avoided bending down. I avoided taking chicken as had advice from my friend of hormones in the chicken, may cause spotting.

Hope this helps, hope you recover well and let's try again next time :)

Wah very xiong to take Shi Quan every 2/3 days, tt time Dr su told me to take weekly. But good to take!

Dear friends,

Don't be offended if people around you encourage you to adopt children. I have not been through IVF but from what my friends told me, it sounds like a very physically challenging, mentally draining and expensive procedure. Really not easy to go through that. The couple needs a lot of effort and courage an encouragement. Perhaps they are just trying to tell you that it's another option you can consider. So don't read too much into it, yeah?

my dad's friend really went to adopt children. She got married rather late, not sure if there is any issues with conceiving. She went ahead and adopted a beautiful baby. I find she is also very 伟大. not many pp will do that.

huh u don't add meat? It taste great with duck meat, quite like the version my MIL make. My MIL make during end of the year, 补冬! haha

On my own, i boil with chicken meat.

My mum cooked the shi quan with pork..I'm quite ok with the taste. I find the medicine a bit hard to swallow, I also dilute until enough haha

tea, u dilute with a lot of water? I dilute enough to melt the powder and finish in 1 gulp! hahaa
Haha ya so it's one full cup. At first I also mix small cup. One gulp finish after that I added more water (hot) then realised much nicer hahaha. Drink until very happy until she changed some of the meds.

*thumbs up* haha I only drink in 1 gulp. Wanna finish as fast as I can. It's not bad tasting haha i don't like the an tai version, I don't like the smell of "pao sheng"

*thumbs up* haha I only drink in 1 gulp. Wanna finish as fast as I can. It's not bad tasting haha i don't like the an tai version, I don't like the smell of "pao sheng"
Love pao Sheng. I can eat it raw as in put in mouth and suck. But must buy better ones I don't know how to choose so I only eat what mum buys.

huh u don't add meat? It taste great with duck meat, quite like the version my MIL make. My MIL make during end of the year, 补冬! haha

On my own, i boil with chicken meat.

No, cos have to drink 30 mins after dinner, so I din add meat. Too full after dinner. That's why its just the shiquan taste lo.

Back