Support group - Miscarriages

Yes yes, it's Acumed, Dr John Yam! But the outlet at Boon Lay MRT is closed now, all patients are now referred to their outlet at JP. Actually I find the machine used for the scan is very old cos the image is very blurry. But I do like the location, really very convenient.
This is my tot last time but I learnt that my case nt normal gyane can handle aft my 2nd m/c as I am consider as high risk patient.
1st pregnancy I go c him because my elder sis was w him for her 2 pregnancy but m/c happen b4 5w pregnant.
2nd time went to c gyane in Kkh refer by friend to c prof there but still m/c.
Aft that I realize diff gyane are expert in diff areas therefore should find high risk pregnancy gyane as they are trained in these areas.
But now seeing pte gyane must really save money to c them..really super ex...

Glacierchocolate, yes you are right! I stay in the north, so is pretty near thus I tot just give it a try.

So, is it effective so far? I dunno if I should switch TCM... I heard the med from Dr Zou is powdered kind. TSB's med are real herbs that need to be brewed.

This is my tot last time but I learnt that my case nt normal gyane can handle aft my 2nd m/c as I am consider as high risk patient.
1st pregnancy I go c him because my elder sis was w him for her 2 pregnancy but m/c happen b4 5w pregnant.
2nd time went to c gyane in Kkh refer by friend to c prof there but still m/c.
Aft that I realize diff gyane are expert in diff areas therefore should find high risk pregnancy gyane as they are trained in these areas.
But now seeing pte gyane must really save money to c them..really super ex...

I see. I guess I will need to switch gynae after seeing him 3 weeks later to get my result then. Probably from there I will seek help from NUH's recurrent loss unit. It's really very expensive to see a pte gynae... Moreover my hubby is a civil servant, so as his spouse I can get subsidy from polyclinics and maybe gov hospitals too!

So, is it effective so far? I dunno if I should switch TCM... I heard the med from Dr Zou is powdered kind. TSB's med are real herbs that need to be brewed.

I see. I guess I will need to switch gynae after seeing him 3 weeks later to get my result then. Probably from there I will seek help from NUH's recurrent loss unit. It's really very expensive to see a pte gynae... Moreover my hubby is a civil servant, so as his spouse I can get subsidy from polyclinics and maybe gov hospitals too!
I dislike he says when it meant to happen it will nth we can do when I ask him what happen and anything we can do to prevent it for next pregnancy...

Actually I'm supposed to go for my breast biopsy but becos I was pregnant so it was KIV. Now I'm thinking if I should get it all done at NUH. Sigh... Woman!

Hi girls, I'm glad to find this group. I'm PC Wong's patient at NUH and had a successful IVF in January, unfortunately miscarried at 8 weeks which was....some three weeks ago. I'm still bleeding after 3 weeks, and was wondering if anyone else had the same experience? It was heavy, then got progressively lighter, but still have some tiny clots...anyone else had similar experience?

Did u have dnc or natural miscarriage

Btw, just a thought... Do you all use iPad? When you are using it, do you all place it close to your abdominal? Do you think that the radiation from it has an effect?

I do but I try to kp a distance away from my tummy. Even for hp as well..but I tik it's so hard to avoid if not a pillow on top of my tummy while playing w my ipad or hp

I do but I try to kp a distance away from my tummy. Even for hp as well..but I tik it's so hard to avoid if not a pillow on top of my tummy while playing w my ipad or hp
Ya now I also more cautious. Hahaha pillow is also a min if not lappie also too hot. iPad is hubby's. I use to using iPhone.

Erm I know it's not good but once awhile I do put my
MacBook on my tummy.
Ya now I also more cautious. Hahaha pillow is also a min if not lappie also too hot. iPad is hubby's. I use to using iPhone.
Pls try to avoid placing ipads n hp on tummy when on sofa or bed. I support it with a pillow to prevent radiation from penetrating the womb... Better play it safe ..

Tewig; the med to induce mc may not be powerful to clear the sac n remains of the pregnancy completely .... Hence off on bleeding with clots n cramps might occur. Chk w doc if u still need to do a d&c to clear it thoroughly cos if it is not cleared completely it may affect ur lining

HP I will naturally keep it away from my abs, but iPad quite tough, like now as I'm typing this, my iPad is supported with my thighs and tummy.. LOL!

Ya Tewig, better do a D&C cos my gynae told me if there are leftover tissues not cleared, it may affect e next pregnancy.

Ladies today morning I found 2 spots on my undies. :(

But I went for my scan today and saw the heartbeat as well as the embryo. So happy. It's on track 6w5d.

My first time seeing a heartbeat in my life. I cried. Too bad hubby not with me to see the flicker.

Now I'm just cautiously optimistic. Trying to think positive and stay positive.

Wow!! That's such a great news! Don't worry so much now... It's all on track and you can see your baby's heartbeat! How fast is it beating at? :)
Lol thanks. I was asking that qns. But they didn't tell me. They only say all is on track. I guess that's the diff between pte and govt hospital. But they have the sonographers (don't know if that's what it's called) to just do the scan. Then see dr later. The nurse very nice. I told her history right then she sees me don't dare to look at the screen. And my face almost crying. She was so serious and quiet I thought down thing is wrong. Cannot see hb or something. Then she touched my leg and say I got good news for u. She so nice Loh and so soft. She sees me tear I can feel that she is also happy for me. Then she asked if this is my first time seeing. Very considerate of my feelings.

Think when she scanning she also very Gan Chiong. All tense up.

Lol thanks. I was asking that qns. But they didn't tell me. They only say all is on track. I guess that's the diff between pte and govt hospital. But they have the sonographers (don't know if that's what it's called) to just do the scan. Then see dr later. The nurse very nice. I told her history right then she sees me don't dare to look at the screen. And my face almost crying. She was so serious and quiet I thought down thing is wrong. Cannot see hb or something. Then she touched my leg and say I got good news for u. She so nice Loh and so soft. She sees me tear I can feel that she is also happy for me. Then she asked if this is my first time seeing. Very considerate of my feelings.

Think when she scanning she also very Gan Chiong. All tense up.

That's really very nice of her, whenever I meet such nice and kind staff, it really warms my heart too.

Gal, u don worry too much, though I know more or less you will, after having been thru so much... Try taking 1 step at a time. You just took one big step today! YEAH!

Hopeful mom it's good news n I can understand how u feel! Seeing hb is the most relieving thing

I'm v scared to do such scans again ... Really afraid

Hopeful mom it's good news n I can understand how u feel! Seeing hb is the most relieving thing

I'm v scared to do such scans again ... Really afraid
Yeah it's so scary. I'm just counting week by week. Slowly. I asked if they want to inject pregnyl for me as I left 3 from previous pregnancies. But they say don't need. Ask me to just keep till 2015 maybe can use for next pregnancy. Like hello! But since dr Anita have it unnecessary I just leave it as it is.

Hi, was anyone of you told to make your own chicken essence and drink it in your first trimester? It is supposed to strengthen the foetus heartbeat.

Ladies,
I had my 3th miscarriage again.. Friday will be my D&C.
Last 2 weeks ago I still manage to see my baby heartbeat at 6 weeks but yesterday heartbeat is gone. Cried none stop at the nuh.. I'm also a recurrent miscarriage patient... All my test result show positive and nothing is wrong.. Try my best to stay strong for my hubby, but end up I alway bring him down... Felt so horrible... Felt like a monster tat keep killing my own baby... Look at my hubby, felt so guilty, I couldn't hold my baby til full term... My heart almost going to burst, so so so painful...

Ladies,
Last 2 weeks ago I still manage to see my baby heartbeat at 6 weeks but yesterday heartbeat is gone. Cried none stop at the nuh.. I'm also a recurrent miscarriage patient... All my test result show positive and nothing is wrong.. Try my best to stay strong for my hubby, but end up I alway bring him down... Felt so horrible... Felt like a monster tat keep killing my own baby... Look at my hubby, felt so guilty, I couldn't hold my baby til full term... My heart almost going to burst, so so so painful...
Hugs babe. I was there yesterday too. Are they sending the embryo for tests?

Ladies I'm also very worried. Yesterday I came back with spotting. Lots of it on my undies. Big patch. This morning already inform nuh. I had cramps also. Sigh don't know what to do think. Of my happiness is so short lived.

Ladies,
U still seeing tsb? Rem to tiao ur body after d&c.

Is the cramp sharp or dull? Praying for u n take care!
Thanks babe. It's sharp and dull at different . Think nuh a bit confused. The high risk dr ordered a jab for me. The senior dr seen me and says no jab required cox looks okay. So now they calling dr Anita to confirm jab or not jab. Dr Anita insisted me to be on jab. So got to wait again.

Did u call the nurse? Better call TCM n see anything that can add into ur herb..,
Call le. At the nuh clinic now. They a bit confused. So now I'm just waiting for my jab. Dr Anita wants me on jab but the dr who checked me says no need.

Cox I'm on steroids dr Anita told me don't mix with chinese herbs. But I still brew tsb meds to drink once a week. As in 2 days one week. Cox tsb herself also worry will clash with my steroids.

The day when I saw the heartbeat. Dr Anita give me 2 type of injection..
One is progesterone which is twice a week, the another type I couldn't remember the name, it for everyday.
So injection is a Must for Dr Anita...

The day when I saw the heartbeat. Dr Anita give me 2 type of injection..
One is progesterone which is twice a week, the another type I couldn't remember the name, it for everyday.
So injection is a Must for Dr Anita...
Sigh I see. Haze I'm so sorry u are going through this. I understand how u feel. It's must be really tough. If I fail this time it will be my 6th mc already.

So tired of all these. I already super careful already. I don't know what else I can do anymore.

Dun be negative dear... As long heartbeat is still there, there is a hope...
I have a Fren whom bleeding thru out her pregnancy... She also give birth to a health boy.. Dun give up hope, u are in good hand. Negative will affect ur baby too... Keep talking happy words and encourage ur baby.

Dun be negative dear... As long heartbeat is still there, there is a hope...
I have a Fren whom bleeding thru out her pregnancy... She also give birth to a health boy.. Dun give up hope, u are in good hand. Negative will affect ur baby too... Keep talking happy words and encourage ur baby.
Thanks for encouraging me even when u are in so much pain.

Yesterday u will just went back for routine check up. No spotting anything?

Nvm I just have to let go and 顺其自然. It's such a tough and rough journey.

Yesterday I was there too... The whole morning til 3pm... Maybe we saw each other.
We probably did. I was there until 3plus. Maybe u were sitting next to me?

My appt was 1405. I saw a couple appt is 1415 with dr Anita. Think they waited really long. Then they were calling some ladies name but she nvr appear so I went in after many calls to that lady.

Hugs, hopeful_mum and haze... Since there's nothing u can do, just pray and hope for the best. Big hugs!
True. But be it what outcome I'm quite grateful for the fast reaction from nuh. They will now see me again next week. Just to keep a close look out.

I think previous Gynae also not so on. Now I'll be on weekly jabs. Hope this can help

FYI, when I was spotting during my last pregnancy, I told TSB also. She gave me herbs as well, but it didn't help... But well, probably it's just my case. My next appointment with her is tmr but I've decided to changed to another TCM doc.

When I was at my last appt waiting for my turn, I overheard the recept staff (Li Li) went into her room to tell her that a patient's hubby called to inform to cancel e appt as they just went for another scan and found out baby no more heartbeat. When I heard that, my heart sank. :(

True. But be it what outcome I'm quite grateful for the fast reaction from nuh. They will now see me again next week. Just to keep a close look out.

I think previous Gynae also not so on. Now I'll be on weekly jabs. Hope this can help

Ya, as long as you are closely monitored.

When I miscarried each time, I always console myself by saying because the baby is not healthy, so naturally my body will expel it. I dunno what works to make you gals feel better... Find it out and so you can overcome it better.

We probably did. I was there until 3plus. Maybe u were sitting next to me?

My appt was 1405. I saw a couple appt is 1415 with dr Anita. Think they waited really long. Then they were calling some ladies name but she nvr appear so I went in after many calls to that lady.

Nope, that wasn't any sign of spotting at all... Only sign is that I lost my tender breast slowly... I call them and they said it normal... So I try to stay positive and I already done all the injection needed... Actually yesterday wasn't a routine checkup, it was bcos my injection cause badly blue black on my tummy, so it making sure I'm alrite... Happen the doc ask for a scan... Then I notice it... It was a sudden blow... That I wasn't fully prepare...

I was Dr Anita's first patient... I didn't sit for long n they call me in... Bcos I already figure out the lost of baby heartbeat n they are kind enough to avoiding me to be too upset looking at pregnancy women... After that they let me stay in another room to wait for hsg blood test... They are a bundle of kind and loving ppl there... Give me tissue and console me...

FYI, when I was spotting during my last pregnancy, I told TSB also. She gave me herbs as well, but it didn't help... But well, probably it's just my case. My next appointment with her is tmr but I've decided to changed to another TCM doc.

When I was at my last appt waiting for my turn, I overheard the recept staff (Li Li) went into her room to tell her that a patient's hubby called to inform to cancel e appt as they just went for another scan and found out baby no more heartbeat. When I heard that, my heart sank. :(

Sudden wondering that does really "An Tai"medicine works..
TSB is who huh? Is she the one at Chinatown... I'm with her too.. She actually help me conceive naturally twice within 3 visit... So I still have faith in her... Only the "An Tai" making me dun believe anymore...

Back