(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

angelsky
u can bring bb out
happy.gif

very easy if u're bfg. just hang out in malls with bfg rooms. Nowadays got a lot

Terrier, u are finally here! heeehee..welcome..

Wendyg, u staying at home already? Where u go walk walk? I have been sitting for 3 days at home n getting abit sianz when bb no signs of coming out..

Shannon, still working? Sch actually not so bad..can do exercise...

Ah Capp, u still working? Tell boss u gotta go liao lahz..

Babe,

U are sitting home for 3 days only..... Am at home since 27 dec also no signs yet. Going to bored to death liao!!!!! Mushrooms growing on my head already BB still dun wan to come out!!!

babe
i'm still working! I will work until i pop! Thank God i din start my ML early, o'wise SUPER wasted mannnnnnnnnn. All the PH from Hari Raya Haji until NY's Day.. yeyyyyyy

During the past PH, i walk around my estate coz good weather - not sunny & v windy, so enjoyed the brisk walk. I hide in shopping malls when weather turns bad eg sunny or rainy. I walk on my own coz husband has bad back & always ask me to sit down drink coffee coz his legs aching. And i can't handle #1 when i'm out walking coz i'd be bending a lot, and he doesn't guai guai sit in his pram and enjoy the scenary. He wants to get out to walk with me too!

Jacelyn,

i seldom take peanuts...i am trying to say my piles looked like SHAN DONG PEANUTS!!! real big & i scare it will be worse during labor with all the hard pushing....later peanuts explode..bleed??

Congrats blackcatz!!!

Cold Drink

I oso bth hahahah must drink cold drink esp at week 34 i bth liao start drinking lemon tea already!

Steph,

Ha ha u so funny!! Blur me mistook ur piles as peanuts liao. Maybe u can ask ur gynea for the cream that Chaye use to try...

Wendyg,

DId the doctor advise anything if there is no sign after 40 weeks? COs i also scared as am approaching 39 weeks also no signs!!!!

QQ,

Late pregnancy can take cold drinks huh? Wad is the purpose of taking cold drinks?

<font color="ff0000">Anyone recalls that our Jan08 thread used to have an active member by the nick "goldenpig" i wonder how she's doing now?</font>

jacelyn
yes my next chk is 9/1. By then i can book c-sect date, which is latest 14/1. Coz conditions in the womb would've started to deteriorate, eg placenta, amnio fluid etc. So medically she would only wait 41wks at most.

Jacelyn,
i have the cream too! same as chaye. Have been applying it for 2mths but the piles don't seem to disappear or shrink...so sian...gynae did say that the piles will only slowly go away after birth wor.

Steph77, I was also wondering about GoldenPig even before our last gathering. She seemed to have disappeared. Remember she is a second MTB right? Maybe busy with family? :p

Wengy,
I really dun know how bad is it. Must ask my maid. Like sudden gush of water / pass urine, can't hold. Quickly ask my hubby bring me to toilet and continue to pass amniotic fluid. Change to pads and board the car, can still feel leakage. Very messy..For #1, water bag broke while I was passing urine.

I really waited for 9 whole months before I know the sex of my baby.

Mt. E, E C-section under GA
Boy
2.97kg
Dr Anne Hargarty
Name : Still thinking..

when poo poo dun strain la.
my husband also piles, very poor thing. Can't enjoy overseas holidays properly. I had to take care of #1 and him as well! And i was 6m preg.

<font color="ff0000">blackbatz</font>
huh... u din want to know the gender or couldn't see due to position? Wow u're one of the rare few... most of us want to know early to prepare for name &amp; wardrobe..

yeah i know waters break/ leaking can't be controlled, just like menses. Hope your mattress still can be saved...

u must've been so kancheong, rush to hosp sommore must e-csect. aiyoz my heart would've stopped.

Jacelyn,

very sian...&amp; so ugly hor...cos butt got sumthing extra pop out...i got 3members!!! crowded, no space &amp; i hate new member!

Anyway, 2008 resolutions : to have Lasik after i give birth cos actually i wanna do it in April 07 but i freak out so i waited then hor tested +ve in May so can't do it liao...
Next, to treat my piles problems...i heard if too big, must go for surgery to remove away wor...scary le cos cannot imagine pple cut some meat from my butt!!!Ouch!!! But if i could go thru labour then i think these are small case huh..keke
happy.gif

steph
my husband dowan to go surgery coz he says he read before smthg went wrong and the whole anus closed up!!! And also it can recur even after surgery. So he prefers to eat papaya etc to manage the problm.

wendyg,

ya, that's quite true..i strain during poo poo but no choice cos kena constipation frequently b4 &amp; aft preggy. Stools stubborn la. Unlike my hubby, no problem...always go toilet everyday to poo, plenty soft stools, envy envy.

yup kitsune &amp; Jacelyn,
goldenpig is 2nd time MTB. Ya lor suddenly MIA...
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Calling "GOLDENPIG"...u still there? Do update us yr birth story if u pop!!</font></font>

jacelyn eh no help just that i have craving fo cold drinks aready and at least must have one can per day now esp lemon tea ....

steph try eating papaya will help in poo poo if u dun like eh can go Mr bean buy their papaya soyabean milk to drink it helps alittle

QQ, I also bo chap liao. Starting to take coollng stuff also. I thought since coconut can take, the other stuff should be ok also right? Hee. :p

Starting to slack on my supplements also, tues &amp; Wed never eat. Yesterday, hubby asked me then I bo bian got to guai guai eat. Hee.

congrats blackbatz!!! post ur little prince pics here when free.

steph

i also have very bad constipation problems b4 and during preggie. ask yr gynae to prescribe u some medicine, ie, fiber-ease, lactose

wendyg &amp; Steph,
Yeap, I heard surgery can lossen the muscles at the anus.. then it become easier to lose control in future when doing 'big business'.

QQ,
i do take papaya but hor cannot take too much during preggy cos heard bb will get jaundice...dunno how true? Even carrot juice &amp; the yellow mee for fish ball noodles also cannot too much.

Mrs piggy aka evonne? According to Chaye, her account kena blocked by forum...dunno what happened too?

sassy
thks, will ask gynae aft i pop to access my piles conditions then.

Wah icy, scary le...got side effects one huh?
but hor the piles r really getting in the way whenever i wanna pass motion, piles blocked stools, how to come out?? problem many many on women...next life, i wanna be MAN!!haha

hey all,

Go grab a copy of Mother &amp; Baby for Jan08, featuring breastfeeding special, useful tips &amp; all u need to know to prepare for TBFing!

kitsune ... i forget to take supplement on wed hahahah ..... other than that still ok ..... i drank coconut yesterdat thailand one yummy!!!!

eh i bo chup leh ... i just eat hahaha ..... but i dun take the yellow mee one cos Got a GEE smell i dun like .... i drink the papaya soya milk nice wor ...... and helps me in poo poo oso last few days hard to poo poo

QQ. Haha, I like coconut juice a lot too.
happy.gif
Aren't you going for lunch yet? Me home alone, lazy to cook but will cook some bee hoon soup later. Eat, wash up then sleep. Like pig. Haha.
happy.gif

Wendyg, u power lehz..still working..i got abit fedup with work so decided to take ML from 2 Jan. Who knows I got bored so fast. Maybe I shld go back to work hor..haha...

Stephz, u got try ice water soak for ur piles? It helps to reduce size lehz..

Jacelyn, no worries about bb not reporting on time..they have 2 weeks extension and if still dun want to come out, gynae will do her magic.

steph,
There is this Taiwanese Variety show - "Ma La Tian Hou Gong". Got this actor/singer who says after operation, the muscles there not as strong as before wor.

Sassy,
I called the massage lady, she told me after 14 days can massage already but my gynae said better wait till 1 month later to 1 and a half month later...sighz...how ar? Later too late cannot slim down. Haha...

Re: Breastfeeding
For mummies who're breastfeeding, do you realized our little ones can suck harder than any electric pump? Am using medela electric pump but my little Ian can suck harder than that and rather painful now. Sighz... applied Avent nipple cream le but still painful siah..
sad.gif

Back