(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Steph, my resolution for 2008 also to do lasik
happy.gif
. Went with my friend to enquire the other time, very very tempted, but during pregnancy cannot do.

Piles problem, I always have this problem. During the first two trimester, no matter how much fruits I eat also will constipate, but recently these few weeks very very good when go poo. But I also worry if push too hard during delivery will aggrevate. Though likely I think that will happen lo. If the piles very serious, must go for operation to remove one le. I prefer not to.

Yesterday super cold, today super hot. Cant stand the weather, very tempted to turn on the aircon.

Was standing in front of the mirror just now, wa the complexion really terrible.

QQ, I'm on MC for my back/butt pain. Happy, got long weekend and no need to walk around if I got pain not like at work. :p

My EDD is 1 Feb, plan to take own leave from 28 Jan onwards, then start ML when pop.
happy.gif

Heehee...I lazy...wanna just slack n realised I'm bored..anyway think office air no good that's y sick. Now after MC and away from office, I actually ok liao..ke ke ke..

Ok, think I need to do more pep talk with my bb that he'll come out this wkend...

violetice,

you might wanna heed yr gynae's advice... to avoid complications. u know split? the one tat delivered same day as i am already started her massage on the 2nd jan, which is 2 weeks after c-sect. same here... my ger sucks harder than the medela electric pump and at times u do will sore and painful. apply more nipple cream to soothe it.

i manage to slim 4" after my 2 massage sessions with mdm mona..first session she measured me is 33" 2nd session become 32" but today i measure become 29" le~ 2 more session go~

sorry, i'm from dec 07 mtb thread, i got 4 pkts of Lansinoh milk bags to let go at $8 each, each pkts come with 25 pcs of the bags, pls pm me for collection details. thanks a lot!

wendyg
You din do for the past few days. Mine is months!! Last pregnancy still got do more. This time ard, I think he totally drained playing with my girl then at night he he goes swimming or exercise... errr.. like 9+ at night.

Congrats Blackbatz!!! I was still wondering where are you...

Now I wonder where is Lynn... I think she got a show on Tue right? Then until now no see her ard.

wendyg
My hb wants #3. But I say somehow this #2 preg like v long, v tiring leh, I dunno can tahan #3 or not. You leh?

Now #1 taking her nap, while I catch take a short rest.

hi all

jus an update. Got up from bed today cos nurse encouraged to walk more. but very very painful now...didnt know it's gonna be so painful. Will only update birth story later. Here's a pic of my princess
happy.gif
Very chubby hor.

1179675.jpg

Mylife,

Ur princess is so cute.....See already also feel like kissing her!!! Nwae u dun do too much stretching wor, beware of ur wound. Take care....

thanks for all your congratulory message mommies. gonna rest now and update when feeling better. Jiayou to all due soon!

mom2nat
i really feel like stopping at 2. #1 at age 2 very tiring ley. Quite sianz to hv to go thru the WHOLE THING again.. weaning, teaching how to self-feed, disciplining, potty train, sleep train, chase after them, screaming shouting etc.

also hv to consider financially, and family support regarding childcare.

maybe one fine day i'll get vain and decide to hv #3, but i dun think within forseeable future. Means husband and i will be quite old if we decide to hv #3. Means we may call it off after all.

mylife
first time out of bed is the most painful. Shuffle along for now, but gotto try to walk with back straight. The more u walk, the faster will recover. jia you

wendyg
Yes, all over again. My frens and I always have this joke. If you have kids say 1 or 2 yrs apart, you clean poo for only tat period of time. But if say your 3 kids are 4 yrs apart, you keep cleaining their poo for 10 over yrs!! Hahah...

My #1 and #2 will be 4 yrs apart. If wan #3 gotta chop chop liao. Cant' wait too long. But like you say, financially oso gotta consider lor. Until now I still dunno can go back to work or not.

mylife
ur ger very cute and chubby congrats~rest more but try to walk around, walk more wunt feel so painful after awhile

hi all,

i havent post in a long time... how have all of u been?
happy.gif

congrats to all mummies who have popped!!!

me now at 38 weeks plus, will be 39 weeks on mon. wait till neck long long. think most prob will have to induce before my edd 14 jan, as my dear baby girl is big! she was at 3.1-3.2kg at 38 weeks... and i was only 1 cm dilated... till now still no feel of labour contractions... sigh... i think she will be like 3.5kg on mon loh...

shannonbaby,
i think we share the same gynae, dr lee at raffles. you mentioned that she said u shd pop next week? heh, me gng to see her mon. she told me most prob she has to induce me before my edd 14 jan coz baby getting big... hopefully can induce on 08/01/08... hahaha... think maybe 8 jan will be a popular date???

lets all jiaoyou!!!!
happy.gif

Hi,

How do we knw if we have any dilation or not?
My doctor does not check my cervix? Am coming to 39 weeks on monday already also no signs of labour yet! As wad nexyanne mentioned wait till head long long....

Jacelyn,
my gynae has been checking my cervix for dilation since 36 weeks... haha. maybe she thinks my baby too big will come out early
happy.gif

But hor, i always scared of the check. Coz i think it's painful!!! argh. How i tahan giving birth like tat...

QQ,
Dunno leh. Maybe they also have to consider how wide our birth canal or pelvic or watever is? i remember she checked mine before. But i dun remember liao.

shannonbaby,
i oso have little or no water retention (swollen legs/feet/toes) mayb bcos when i sit down i always lift up my legs.. but now got lower backache..

Dear mummies and MTBs, I am from the Nov'07 thread, and am letting go my Medela PIS advanced breast pump (backpack style that comes with cooler box and 4 storage bottles) purchased on 11 Nov '07. As I have already given up breastfeeding, want to let go at $450, and giving away the following.

1> Medela PureLan 100 nipple cream (37g)
2> Medela breastmilk bags - 150ml (19pcs)
3> Pigeon breastmilk bags - 160ml (18pcs)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I purchased the Medela PIS, I had gotten a manual Medela Harmony pump too. Also letting go at $40 - barely used a few times, in very good condition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any enquiries/keen buyers, pls PM me. Thanks.

Bless you all.

kitsune .... oh u on mc ... take care har .. my butt oso pain ... but i still can endure ...

me gg shopping lata and meeting my neighbours to eat gd food! hahaha I have good food oso just now during lunch!

Dear all .. I have give birth yet. still waiting my EDD is 24Jan08, But will have c-section on 12Jan08. Now having difficults walking- walk like a duck.. haha. LEG Very painful. WOw so Many BB pop out.. dunno when will be my turn.. keke.. Take care. If i pop out i will sms steph,QQ & Chaye

Hello all!!

Super long nvr post here already.. congrates to all mummies who had popped!
My EDD on the 7th Jan, but till now also no sign of labour, only feel my "down there" very pain and my pelvic bone pain like hell too. BB was 3.3kg wen i was in my 38wks and 5 days. Gynea ask me not to drink milk and cannot eat beef and durain.. cos scared bb too big as im tying for natural.. Getting very excited and also waited till my neck long long also.. haha..
Am going for my last checkup later.. Jia you everyone!!

mylife,
ur Rylee is really cute n chubby... like "LA PI SIAO XIN"... she's v fair too...

CONGRATS for a job well done....

Yvonne,
baby big cannot drink milk? i have been drinking HL strawberry milk every single day leh. Maybe i shd stop. But the milk is wat keeps me gng to the toilet for business hehe.

Wendy and mom2nat, so fast talk about #3 liao..heehee...I agree financially quite siong wor. Especially when #2 comes along, I really have headache with childcare arrangements which I have not settle. If I stay home, income even more jiat liat.

Wendy, u still active ah...my hb has become a monk since I preggy..ke ke ke..think we only did once or twice during this whole period..how to BD with such a big tummy...

Mylife, Rylee has such chubby cheeks! So cute..did u put on the waist band to help hold the wound so not so pain?

Mylife,

Congrats! Rylee's chubby! Do take care and rest well. I remembered the nurse asking me to move around 1 day after c-sect, I thought quite impossible but also managed to walk to toilet or walk to armchair to sit and watch tv. Try a bit, if still painful, asked for painkillers.

Just went for apptm this morning. 38wks and baby is 3.1kg. now I start to feel scared. BB is getting bigger each day and in fact the grow the most during the last few weeks! I better start walking and wanting bb to arrive soon!

Mylife,
Congrats! We are still waiting for our turns to post pics...

Wendyg,
Did you specify less ginger with Newbaby since will be bfg?

when you're "active", did you get "O"? your tummy got hardened or not? We stopped in last trimester cos my tummy will become all hard and hb scared... btw, the page so funny... keke..

Wendy, haha....think he's too tired at work n taking care of #1. Ke ke ke...muz look for a kamasutra manuscript for him..

nexyanne,

Yup, i just saw dr lee yesterday. She checked me and was quite shocked herself too when she said i am 2cm dilated..She says my baby most likely will be out next week..hehe..
I am hoping that she will come out at 8 jan too!! dunno why, but been having the strong feeling for the past few months that my baby will be out in 8 jan.

My baby only 2.5-2.6kg at week 37. think she will be a small baby..
happy.gif

Back